[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I noticed "browser" posts in the /mlp/ archives. s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
I noticed "browser" posts in the /mlp/ archives. so here's an update for you, if you're interested.

4chan browser #112.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sk04f0r92tk4bih/browser_112.zip

pw: CRUISECONTROL
>>
File: 1401750447258.jpg (57 KB, 453x294) Image search: [Google]
1401750447258.jpg
57 KB, 453x294
>>27117075
>not FOSS
>>
>>27117075
I don't get it.
>>
Woah shit dude, it's actually legit.
I scanned it with Norton, Avast and Windows Defender and they all said it's good.

Pretty easy on the easy too senpai
>>
>>27117075
Do you know if it has updated bump and image limits?
I haven't seen an update for this in quite a while.
>>
>>27118945
>easy on the easy
is that some kind of pony lingo?

>>27118952
yep, I do know (since I made it). all limits have been updated.
>>
>>27119582
Excellent. Thanks Anon.
Board tour is quicker too.
>>
>>27119737
I'm not sure why the board tour would be quicker, since nothing has changed to make it go faster.

and I haven't tested the board tour in 2 years, so there could be glitches with it.
>>
>>27119755
It used to have to load all the threads for me, but now it just seems to need the pages.
Maybe it's faster for me cause the last time I tested it was before the site had that big update a few years back.
>>
>>27119871
you're right. loading only the 10 index pages of all boards will be way faster than loading all the threads. BUT, many of the stats will be inaccurate, unless you also load all threads (Options -> Download omitted replies -> Always).
>>
>>27119582
It's an inside jokes with friends. I guess I slipped and accidentally posted on 4chan with it, sorry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.