[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TES Quest, #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: cheesepartyOP.png (264 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cheesepartyOP.png
264 KB, 600x600
A CYOA about Ponies lost in Tamriel.

Last thread >>26783390

Last time, you were playing as Pinkie Pie, and were collecting Yarn for the Sheogorath cultists and their party. You'd just gotten a whole load of yarn from the Count's stocks when the thread died.

Do you want to continue as Pinkie, or switch to another member of the Mane six?
>>
>>27115921
Ponk. Always ponk.
>>
>>27115921
Penker.
>>
>>27115921
The ponk.
>>
>>27115921
Hell no this is pinkie's quest!
>>
>>27116134
>>27116272
>>27116279
>>27116309
>You were just walking over to the mages guild after grabbing all the yarn you could carry.
>You knew Twilight said she was supposed to be there, and hopefully all the others would meet here too.
>You knocked on the door with your forehead, as usual.
>A woman answers the door, but to your disappointment, it's not that cool lizard lady, it's just one with pointy ears and pale skin.
>She leads you to Twilight, who's with Applejack and Rarity.
>The neato lizard lady seems to be discussing something serious with them.
>input action
>>
>>27116332
Stand just a little too close to Twilight and beam a giant smile over her shoulder while she talks. Continue until she becomes uncomfortable.
>>
>>27116350
>You lean in and listen, giving Twilight a wide grin.
>You hope this might lead to some laughs, but Twi seems pretty serious.
>"I don't understand, Deetsan, you're saying we're impossible, but we're right here."
>The lizard lady shakes her head.
>"I am not saying you or your presence here is impossible, Miss Sparkle, but it would have had to be done by vast amounts of magical power. Power that only a Daedric Prince has access to."
>She sighs. "If you are here at the will of a Daedra, there is nothing anyone can do. You will need to talk to one of those dark spirits."
>Twi turns to you, off put by your smile.
>"O-oh, hi Pinkie. Did you get everything for the party? Where are Rainbow and Fluttershy?"
>>
>>27116932
Give her cheek a quick lick.
I want to know if she's grape flavored.
>>
>>27116932
Rainbow and Fluttershy are still looking for stuff I'm sure they're fine.

You haveing fun with your nerd talk.
>>
>>27116958
>>27117034
>You suppress the urge to lick Twilight.
"They went looking for stuff, I know Fluttershy also wanted to check out the temple. I'm sure they're fine."
>"I guess so..."
"You having fun with all the nerd talk?"
>"Oh Pinkie, it's not nerd talk... I was just asking about how to get back home!"
"You wanna go back already? We just got here!"
>AJ, rolls her eyes. "Pinkie, we ain't exactly welcome here, if you haven't noticed. I've got the orchard back in Equestria to tend. I don't need to be here any longer than I have tah."
"Well, you guys still gotta come to the party, at least! I did get pretty much everything they asked for."
>Deetsan looks at the calipers and yarn you display for your companions with concern.
>"And who might 'they' be?"
>input response.
>>
>>27117273
Hobos.

It's a VIP party. She can't know who the guest really are unless she's on the list.
>>
>>27117273
The guys who welcomed us when we arrived.
>>
>>27117273
it's a smithing party for elderly blacksmiths.
Those old people sure do love their yarn and calipers.
>>
>>27117537
>>27117334
>>27117326
"Err.. Hobos, WAIT, NO! It's a party for elderly blacksmiths. Those old people sure love their yarn and calipers!"
>Twilight gives you a look, so you 'whisper' to explain yourself.
"It's a VIP only Party, remember! She can't know who's coming unless she's on the list."
>Twilight just shakes her head, "Fine, but we need to go find Fluttershy and Rainbow. After all, if they're VIPs, we can't afford to let them miss the party, right?"
>input action
>>
>>27117600
I'll find Fluttershy, you find Dash. To the temple!
>>
>>27117715
We should stop by the shack on the way there to deliver our party supplies.
>>
Sorry, passed out there. I'll pick back up in the morning.
>>
File: 1441762822207.png (24 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1441762822207.png
24 KB, 600x700
bonk
>>
>>27119128
Ponk.
>>
>>27117715
>>27117732
"Okie Doki, Loki, I'll go find Fluttershy, you get Dashie."
>"Sounds good, meet back here when you find her."
>You give a mock salute "Yes your highness!" and bolt out the door, giggling.
>Fluttershy and Dashie are fine, Twiggy is just being a worrywort, you tell yourself.
>You walk to the chapel, and let your self in.
>Inside, you see Fluttershy sipping some tea, and sitting with a large fair skinned man with clothing that makes you assume that someone here is trying to compete with Rarity's styles.
>input action
>>
>>27120039
A new friend! Time for introductions.
>>
>>27120039
Compliment his clothes. Rub your face on them to see if they're soft.
>>
>>27120852
>>27121378
"Hiya! I'm Pinkie, Fluttershy's Bestest Friend!"
>The demure yellow pegasus nearly jumps out of her chair, but you catch her cup out of the air and set it down safely.
>You rub your face on the man's clothes, and determine that that are indeed very soft.
>He pets your head affectionatly with his large hands.
>"Ah, yes, Miss Shy has mentioned you and her other four friends. My name is Esbern, I'm a priest of Arkay."
"Nice ta meetcha, Esbern. Hey, Fluttershy, is Rainbow around? We were looking for you two."
>"N-no.. she said she was headed back to find Twilight? Is she missing?"
>input action
>>
>>27121929
She probably just hasn't arrived yet. I'm sure she's fine. So who's this R-K guy?
>>
>>27122821
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.