[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your feel when you realized a teenage dragon and a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19
File: shipshipSINK.png (409 KB, 1024x1152) Image search: [Google]
shipshipSINK.png
409 KB, 1024x1152
Post your feel when you realized a teenage dragon and a baby one was only slightly better than a 20 something pony and the aforementioned baby dragon
>>
>>27115683
Emberfags are fucking cancer, I can't wait till mods ban you.
>>
>>27115683
Spike is only a couple years younger than Twilight. She was pretty young when she enterned the school for gifted foals, and Spike has to be around 17 now.
>>
>>27115683
>20 something pony
nah, she's like 19 at most.
>>
>>27115740
Rarity is at most 25
>>
>>27115719
Why is he so small?

Why is he always referred to as a baby dragon?
>>
File: 1442114889887.gif (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1442114889887.gif
1 MB, 960x540
>>27115740
>>27115758
But what if I told you that according to age genders, Rarity is actually .256 semi years old?
>>
File: 25682.jpg (87 KB, 1280x833) Image search: [Google]
25682.jpg
87 KB, 1280x833
>>27115683
so how long until spike becomes an edgy faggot and kills her?
>>
>>27115758
I think she's the oldest of them by maybe a few years but not that old.
>>
>>27115778
If you are the youngest sibling you are always considerd a baby to those in your family. You can't escape that.

Also Dragons are still considerd young adults by the age 200, but that doesn't mean squat when it comes to maturarty. They perseve time the same way ponies do so they would have no trouble maturing in those type of sociaties.

>>27115802
Nigga she's not a 19 year old. Twilight is a solid 22 and I'm pretty sure everyone is at the same age group.

>>27115816
Max. If I was gonna low ball it I'd say 22 or 23.
>>
>>27115719
She was the same age as the current CMC when she entered the school.
>>
they cant be very old. AJ set off to manehatten as a filly, and since her parents werent there to give birth to applebloom, thats the maximum age difference between her and her sister, which is the age difference between spike and the mane6.
>>
>>27115934
Pretty sure that was grade school. When Twilight entered school in general she went to magic kinderguarden.
>>
>>27115892
So neither of them are 200 years old, that's obvious. But he's still younger than her. Emotionally and intellectually he's probably the wisest dragon that was summoned, but he's still a baby in dragon years, even if he was the same age as the mane six. He's a quarter her size!
>>
>>27115778
Because Dragons live a really, really long time.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1334x750
>>27115683
WHATS IN THE FUCKING ENVELOPE
>>
>>27116081
Stunted Growth. You see it a lot in animals removed from their natural habitat at birth and raised in captivity.
>>
>>27116110
so spike will be big eventually? As for the wings, might or might not happen.
>>
>>27116081
That doesn't stop chihuahuas from rutting yellow labs.
>>
>>27116110
Hmm...okay. I grudgingly surrendur and accept this new headcanon. Thank you for the debate, kind anon.

>>27116101
Love. Thats why theres a little heart
>>
>>27116119
I want a spike gets his wings episode and he can be cute and want to fly with twilight.
>>
>>27116155
I was so surprised he didn't get wings when he became fucking Dragon Lord. They should've had Larson write this episode
>>
>>27116160
Are they afraid of getting away from his original design (pre-G4 I mean?). Him getting wings would be nice and can have cute twilight spike moments.
>>
>>27116180
And an episode 6 seasons in the making
>>
File: vhs.png (811 KB, 492x537) Image search: [Google]
vhs.png
811 KB, 492x537
>>27116155
>>27116160
>>27116180
>>27116198
There was a cancelled/vaporware G1 movie where this was likely a major plot point. The European cover of an actually released G1 movie used a scene from this vaporware film.

Other than that, he has never been depicted with wings in any gen. And honestly, unless the Guardians of Harmony toys were prototypes to keep the spoilers down, I doubt he will get them. Kind of a shame, but oh well.
>>
File: watt.png (271 KB, 539x479) Image search: [Google]
watt.png
271 KB, 539x479
>>27115970
In that case Spike would be born first. Since Applebloom wasn't around still and Spike was already hatched before she got back.

The one thing they never mention is AJs parents. They never say if Applejack's parents already had Applebloom and died, or returned later to have Applebloom born in poniville before they died.

What I'm basing Spike's age is on the sole fact that Twilight has yet to go to school yet. That would leave with Rainbow being older than her for already being in school as well as Rarity and Fluttershy, because they are all in school. Pinkie would be around the same age as Twilight and probably not in school yet because Fluttershy herself claimed she was older than Pinkie.

Normal age to start school at least around these places is 6 to 7 years of age, and since it's an American based program they are going to utilize the same systems. The m6 being stable citizens having jobs, owning businesses, and Twilight kinda in a Uni that would put them all over 18, and considering that they allowed Twilight to take Spike meaning currently not in a school himself and employed under Twilight Sparkle as an "Assistant" means he was old enough for a job and to live on his own.

To summerize, Rarity is not 19 you fucking faggot.
>>
>>27116224
WE NEED A SPIKE WINGS GREEN NOW

SUMMONING WRITEFAGS

or maybe I'll write one myself, ya know.......
>>
Come on, don't tell me some of you guys didn't have a female babysitter who was 15-18 when you were 9 or 10 and you didn't crush on her.
>>
>>27116224
>Guardians of Harmony
Are the toys linked to the movie? I hope changeling and chrysalis isnt the main boss.
>>
Rarity: 23
Fluttershy 21
RD:20
The rest: 19
>>
>>27115934
>>27115981
Applejack confirmed that they were younger than the CMC during that season 1 episode.
>>
>>27116276

I've always seen RD as the youngest by a far margin with her maturity level like it is.

And I still think ponies move out on their own far younger than humans tend to do as they don't have many years of generalized education but basically kindergarten then maybe training for their special talent. So I think the mane six might actually be younger than this as a whole.
>>
>>27116240
Alright, here's some green

> Ember glided high above the clouds. She had never liked to fly fast and low like some daredevil dragons; she preferred to watch the entire landscape below him.

>On the hunt, sure, she had to fly fast, but out here, when it was just her the air, she liked to slow it down a bit.

>She spotted a glint on the horizon. That must be the crystal castle of the Princess of Equestria, she thought.
>Dragons didn't generally think about Equestria, but….this was where Spike lived. That little guy had helped her win the Gauntlet….and they were…..friends, now?
>Most of Ember’s elders (like Torch) disliked the fact that Spike lived in Equestria.
>They said ponies were weak and spineless, which was true, from what Ember had heard of Equestria. But he also heard they wielded great power, and great justice.
>And she was sure Spike could show dragons this power, this magic......of friendship.

>Six mares and one dragon sat on a hill within Ponyville. It had become somewhat of a tradition to have a weekly picnic to reinforce their friendship.

> "Oh, these cupcakes are simply divine, Spike," said Rarity as she levitated another cupcake from the basket.
>"Well," said Spike, blushing, "You gotta thank Pinkie too; she helped invent the recipe."
>"That's right!" said Pinkie, "I baked all day Sunday, and then Spike came over and added some dragon flare to my cupcakes! So BOOM! Super amazing delicious pastries!" Pinkie devoured a cupcake after saying this.
>"Say, what d'yah reckon that there thing on th' horizon is?" Applejack gestured to a red object approaching from they sky.
>Rainbow Dash stood up and squinted at it, "I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a pegasi. Too high up."
>The thing grew closer, until it was visible, and then it landed near the gathering of friends.
>>
>>27116301
Why not just have them set to human years than.
You'd be be fucking 2 year olds problem solved.
>>
>>27116261
Guardians of Harmony is probably its own separate thing. The movie probably only had minimal changes from that leaked 2014 Sony synopsis. Something about alicorn cities and Celestia and Luna being the last of their kind.

Of course given the fact that this is a toy-based franchise if they wanted to sell as winged Spike toy for Guardians of Harmony they'd probably force it in either whatever Guardians of Harmony is getting or a later season of the show.
>>
>>27116341
this is based on a FimFic story I wrote (though it was originally about Garble)
>>
>>27116301
Same. Shining Armor was pretty big when BBBFF played and twilight didnt have her CM. He just got married, so what is he? Late 20s? Early 30s?
>>
>>27116344
>Something about alicorn cities and Celestia and Luna being the last of their kind.
That runs opposed to season 6 premiere. Fucking alicorn shits.
>>
>>27116366
I think all alicorns but Celestia and Luna are mudbloods, and just normal pones with magic boost.
>>
File: 1460723277290.png (55 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1460723277290.png
55 KB, 428x510
>>27116101
The tears of rulefags.
>>
>your feel when
what the fuck?
>>
>>27116341
>Everypony gasped at the figure. It was blue dragon, a young one, slightly more mature than Spike.
"Ember!" exclaimed Spike, with a huge smile, “You’re just in time for our friendship picnic, too!
>Ember bowed his slightly at recognition, “Uh, I guess?” she said, “Do friends usually have picnics, or……”
>"Well, yeah." Applejack deadpanned.
>Pinkie jumped, “It’s not just picnics, too! We throw PARTIES!”
>Ember tilted her head, rather confused, “Umm, what’s a party?” she said blushing.
>Pinkie gasped, “WHAT?!?! OMMICELESTIA WE HAVE TO THROW YOU ONE RIGHT NO-“
>”Hey, hey, calm down Pinkie” said Spike, “Let’s start off small. Take a seat, Ember.”
>Ember sat down next to Spike
>”Ahem”, Twilight cleared her throat, “So, Ember, we’ve met before.” Twilight smiled, “Remember? In the Gauntlet?”
>”Yes”, Ember said, “And you were there too,” she gestured to Rarity
>Twilight smiled, “Well these are the rest of my friends. Here we have Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.” She said, pointing towards each
>Ember blinked a few times, “Wow….you certainly have a lot of friends. Uhh –“
>”No, no silly!” Pinkie said giggling, “This is just our little group of BEST friends. We’re friends with practically all of Ponyville!”
>Ember’s eyes went wide and she stuttered a little, “Real-really?? Wh- why do you need so many friends??”

Don't worry, I'm getting to the wings part
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 326x185) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 326x185
>>27115802
>age genders
That fucking thread
>>
i was expecting Spike to get an upgrade at the end of the episode to be Embers size, or at least wings

I don't think he is as young as everyone thinks he is, he is just a late bloomer

Maybe there will be a movie
>>
>>27116366
>>27116394
Again, it could be changed. I think it has gone through at least three scripts at this point.

>>27116497
I assumed that he was younger than them, and that young dragons grow wings. None of them mention it because they just know that.
>>
>>27116514

at a minimum could artists try to make spike go through puberty when they draw him with Ember so he is her size

oh god I have an idea…

SPIKExEMBER AWKWARD SITUATIONAL PUBERTY FICS

uncontrollable fire
voice cracks
excessive shedding
fainting/light headedness
anything writers come up with

mlp board on 4chan- leading innovators of the absurd

get on it writers
>>
>>27115812
>the Chosen One
>meant to restore balance to the Force
>Spike
>>
>>27116437
>Applejack chuckled, “Ember, I don’t know much about dragons and friends, but I do know that everyone, no matter what, can give a pretty much infinite amount of love. You can make friends just by talking to others. In fact, that’s how you’re supposed to make friends.
>”Well said, AJ,” said Rarity, “So, Ember, what are you doing here anyway?”
>”Well, I wanted to talk with Spike. Do you mind if we go over there for awhile?”
>”That’s alright. We’ll save you some gems!” said Twilight.
>Ember and Spike walked off to the side of the hill, near some trees
>”So, what did you want to talk about, Ember?” said Spike
>She looked at him with a serious expression. “You’re a dragon, Spike. Do you know what that means?”
>”Well…..I got scales, and I breathe fire, and –“
>Ember shook her head, “No, no, Spike. Dragons are a lot deeper than that. How did you wind up being so……pony-like? I mean, I don’t wanna offend, but-“
>”I get it, I get it.” Spike sighed, “I was hatched by Twilight. She used her magic on me as an egg. Somehow….I was stunted. So I’m this little small guy now…..”
>”Are you sure? Have you ever grown?”
>”Well….there was this one time, out of greed. But I don’t think that really counts you know, becau-“
>”It does count, Spike. Dragons grow by greed. That’s what we do: we hoard.”
>>
>>27116612
>Ember took a deep breath "Some dragons, you see, are just beasts. They follow basic instincts, and are almost impossible to reason with. You have to know a bit about the life of a dragon to understand this.”
>“You see, a dragon's physical growth is always consistent with their psychological growth. Their growth as an individual.
> If a dragon follows his base feelings, like greed, he'll become aggressive. His body will follow this and turn him into a monster.
>But if a dragon can overcome those feelings, well, they have a chance to grow into a wiser, more honourable dragon."
>Dragons like these follow the Dragon Code. It’s all about nobility and courage, and morality. About protecting the things you love. That's what a dragon does."
>Spike raised his claw, “Yeah, I know about the Code. That doesn’t explain why the other dragons are so much……stronger and faster and…..they have wings to, why don’t I have wings????”
>Ember shushed him, "Let me finish. So, all dragons hoard. Simple fact, dragons hoard," Ember leaned in closer, speaking very melodramatically, "But not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."
>>
>>27116675
>"Greed for your hoard is different from love for it. When you hoard jewels and such, enough is never enough. You'll never satisfy your hunger. You'll become cowardly, hiding in a cave for years, growing increasingly paranoid of someone stealing it."

>"Dragons like these are quick to anger, and very dangerous. Idiots, too," Ember smiled and looked at Spike, "But the other type of hoarding, that one will not fill your desires, but fulfill them. Your hoard could be, say, your child.”

>”If you have a child, you love them more than anything in the world. You'd be willing to die to protect it. That's the difference, right there. You don't want it, you need it. You love it."
> "There are few things that mean much to a dragon, and I never really understood it when my dad explained it to me. He’d always say ‘You’re my hoard, Ember, I love you.’, and I’d say ‘But a hoard is gold and gems, dad. Let’s go hunting”
>Ember looked at Spike, “You understand? It wasn’t until I met you….and you talked about friends…that I got it. You don’t need to be rich…..to be happy”
>As Ember finished her speech, Spike was staring in space, deep in his thoughts. When he came to, he asked, "Why-Why are you telling me this?"
>Ember sighed, "Many dragons have forgotten the meaning of love and friendship. But you- you, Spike, have grown amongst ponies. You know friendship better than any dragon alive. And you can help others learn it too. That's what I came here for, I wanted to tell you that not all dragons are beasts. There's good in us, which YOU embody. Which you can unlock."
>>
bump for good green fiction exposure

more need to see it
>>
>>27116276
Twilight and Rainbow Dash:16
Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack:17
Fluttershy:18
>>
>>27115740
Nah that's impossible. Glimglam's gotta be a mentally stunted 24 year old tops.
>>
Are we talking horse years or human years?
>>
>>27116920
human. I assume ponies that arent celestia luna have human lifespans.
>>
>>27116715

will this be incorporated into a larger fix somewhere else?

good backdrop for a quest adventure
>>
>>27115892
nigga the mane 6 are in the late 20's, rarity possibly the oldest

twilight was a tween when she hatched spike, and current;y i wouldn't say she is anywjere near the oldest of the mane 6 (or 7)

so he's probably like 12 or something, and since dragons can live a long time he's technically a baby (but remember his growth is also stunted)

and for future reference twilight's paren't are proabably in their 50's, soarin is in his 40's and shining armor is in his 30's
>>
>>27117579
>nigga the mane 6 are in the late 20's
Way too old considering SA and Cadence.

>twilight was a tween
She was at most 8.
>>
>>27116341
>>27116437
>>27116675
>>27116715

woah, fan art anyone?
>>
>>27117601
>way too old considering SA and creedence

how so?
>>
>>27117626
Flashback in the BBBFF song had shining armor pretty big, about as much if not bigger than the mane 6 currently. There is a considerable age gap between him in twilight off around 8-10 years.
>>
>>27117645
what if he was always big bodied?
>>
>>27115683

Cloaca.
>>
>>27116675
>>27116715

omg, spike is gonna get raped RUN!!

I'm imagining him with his back against the wall and Ember right in his face, Spike with heavy breathing, the /ember slightly growing taller and increasing in size, unable to hide herself

i thought she was going to "hoard" him all to herself
>>
>>27117645
he could be in his late 30's and twilight could be in her late 20's. say there is a 10 year gap between them, he's 36 and she's 26, he could have been 16 and she could have been 8 in the flashback, meaning what you said is still valid, but twilight can be older than you say
>>
green incoming
>>
>>27117764
also pastebin

http://pastebin.com/DVW3SwLt
>>
File: 1455728012004.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1455728012004.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>>27115710
>thinking something directly from the show/spinoffs will get banned
>>
>>27117825

>Hollow.

>That was how Spike felt as he read his comic book.

>Ever since Ember had visited and educated him on aspects of all dragons, he was confused. How could he become wise and noble, as Ember said all good dragons were, when he could also be prone to greed and violence?

>How could a violent beast come to know the things Ember described? Spike thought it much simpler to renounce dragonkind and live with ponies for tre rest of his life.

> So, all dragons hoard, huh Ember?, Spike thought as he leafed through the latest edition of Spidermare, Well, here's some news for ya buddy, it didn't work out to well the first time.
> When Spike had given into his hoarding instincts, he rampaged upon Ponyville and stole and damaged property, and kidnapped Rarity.
>Needless to say, he was not a fan of hoarding. But he still felt the instinct, every time he held a gem or spotted gold, he felt the sudden urge to take it, and keep it.
> Yet Spike knew, deep inside, that he couldn't renounce them. No matter what, he was still a dragon. He'd actually begged Twilight to find a spell to turn him into a pony, but no such spell existed.

>Not all treasure is silver and gold..., Spike shook his head, What does that mean?!
>>
>>27117898

> He dropped his comic, barely having read anything. Twilight probably needed his help anyway.
>"Hey, Spike, what’s up?" asked Twilight as he entered the library.
> "Nothing much, need help?" said Spike.
>"Uh, yeah, go clean that shelf over there."
>"The nonfiction section? It's dusty cuz nopony ever reads these books, you know." Spike grabbed the duster.
>"I read them!"
>Spike chuckled at her offense, and she stuck out her tongue, then laughed with him heartily.
> "So, have you been thinking? About what Ember said?" asked Twilight when she calmed down.
> Spike sighed, "Yeah, kinda hard to forget. I just......hoarding doesn't really seem like a good thing, right?"
> It was now Twilight who sighed, "Yeah, but I mean, he said there were different kinds right?"
> "Well, yeah, but it doesn't make sense. I've been with you since birth, but you're not my 'hoard'," Spike set down the duster, "I'll be right in here if you need me."
>>
>>27117908

> Spike grabbed the comic book again, but was really thinking of hoarding.
What is it that I have so much of? That I really love? Sudden terror gripped him, What if I'm hoarding comic books? What if they turn me into a m-monster??
> Spike threw down the book and headed out. He told Twilight he'd be back in a few hours. And so he walked. Rarity's seemed like a good as place as any.
>The Boutique was a nice place to hang out away from the library after all, so Spike thought as he approached the door to the Carousal.
> "Hey, Rares, need help?"
> "Oh, thank goodness, Spike! I've been so rundown with orders lately! Come now, help with this thread, would you dear?"
> Spike liked helping Rarity. Not just because of his crush on her, But because he just liked to help. He helped Rainbow Dash train, AJ pick the fields, Flutters care for animals, and Pinkie making pastries. Just seeing the smile on his friend's faces was payment enough.
> He helped Rarity work for about an hour and a half, then went to Fluttershy's. They didn't do much, just sit around and talk about thing. Since Discord and his charisma were tamed down enough to have a logical conversation with him, Flutters had become a lot more open.
>Right now she was recounting one of his latest jokes
> "And I asked Discord not to mess with the butterflies, so he goes over to Harry, and then he gives him butterfly wings! A flying bear, with butterfly wings!

> "And Harry would chase the other butterflies around, like a little kitten! It was the cutest thing ever!" said Fluttershy.
>>
>>27117912

> Eventually Flutters had to go do something for Angel (Spike couldn't help, as Fluttershy was the only one Angel really liked), so he left for Pinkie's. The Sugarcube Corner could always use the claw of a baker like Spike. The problem was, Pinkie talked and talked while they made muffins.

> "So I was thinking about how I could possibly make chocolate chip rainbow muffins more delicious than they already are, and then I was like IDEA!! What if I made chocolate chip rainbow muffins with frosting and caramel filling?!? So I got some and made this batch and LOOK! THEY'RE SOOOOOO GOOD! Like when better than those little macadamia nut cupcakes that had jalapeno frosting. Who would've thought I could top that?!?
>Pinkie may have been insane, but she was a very good friend. But she got quite a sugar rush from taste-testing her homemade concoctions, so Spike left to find Rainbow Dash.
> Helping Rainbow Dash wasn't too hard. Spike mostly just spotted her during various exercises and timed her flight times. But since she'd joined the Wonderbolts, she'd gotten alot more serious. At least six hours of training, like a professional gymnast. But Spike was always ready to help, if meant helping his friend achieve her dream.
>And afterwards, Spike visited Applejack, who was taking a break from harvest. Spike was always the Apple's go to drake when something broke on the farm, since a nice stream of dragon flame could weld anything much cleaner than the local blacksmith could. So Spike and Big Macintosh and Applejack worked on the plow together (the CMC had evidently tried to obtain plowing cutie marks). But teamwork (and dragon fire) saw it through. Big Mac was soon out earning a living once again.
>And then Spike went home, to Twilight. He'd visited all his friends, talked and laughed, and helped them with various struggles. And he had his answer.

>I know what I hoard.

>Love.

>And I have plenty of that.
>>
>>27117919
Paste update

>>http://pastebin.com/DVW3SwLt

Alright, so Spike knows what it means to be a dragon, but he hasn't truly become one yet. He will gain his wings yet...
>>
>>27115892
Youngest of a trio of kids that can confirm. The baby ride never ends.
>>
vumper
>>
>>27116225
Why do you spoiler tag random sentences that aren't spoilers in any way, you faggot?
>>
>>27117843
They've banned stuff from EqG because the mods thought it was anthro. Ember is going to be banned soon.
>>
>>27118535
Hope not because she is Spikes waifu
>>
File: this_one_is_mine.jpg (416 KB, 1054x1600) Image search: [Google]
this_one_is_mine.jpg
416 KB, 1054x1600
>>27117764
>>27117898
>>27117908
>>27117912
>>27117919
>>27117924
Why is Spike shipping stories accepted while Discord/Fluttershy had more development and apparently cause more butthurt on this board to the point of greenfags friendzoning them in every story.
>>
>>27118668
Only ones butthurt about fluttershy/discord are dislestia faggots.
>>
Ember belongs in the >>>/trash/
>>
>>27117579
>>27117601
Twilight is probably immortal now anyway so age isn't really important for her.
>>
File: 100% Not Okay.jpg (53 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
100% Not Okay.jpg
53 KB, 540x705
I am literally fucking disgusted at the fact loads of you are so far in denial about the ages of the ponies that even though it has clearly been many years since season 1, you still think the oldest of them is 19.

Fuck right off with that shit you autistic fucks and just accept that your waifus are fully fledged adult mares.
>>
>>27118668
theyre all accepted by some people. just got to find them.
>>
>>27120175
>[Source Needed]
applebloom is the age AJ was when she left. granny smith and bic mac were the only ones to see her off, so her parents werent around at the time, which means AB was already born.

the age gap between AJ and AB is the maximum age gap between spike and the mane6, as well as the maximum age of the mane6.

so either AJ is 15-20, making AB and spike something like 6-10, or AJ is 30, making AB and spike something like 15. your argument all depends on how old you think a filly really is.
>>
>>27120214
>implying AJ is 15-20
Holy fuck you are so far in denial you're literally a pedophile.
>>
>>27120214
>Spike is 6-10
>Torch summoned all TEENAGE dragons
>6-10
don't think you know what the word teenage means anon
>>
>>27120230
>>27120263
your reading comprehension is shit. i didnt claim a specific age, i was showing you how the math works.
>>
>>27120273
No you put ages on them based on how they look. even if you wanted to ignore Torch's summon Spike was born while Twilight was a filly. Making him older than Applebloom
>>
>>27120293
The only piece of showcanon evidence that we have that even comes close to telling us the age of what a filly is comes from a small segment from Cheese Sandwich intro song, where we see a filly having her 5th birthday cake.
Keeping that in mind, we can assume that Twilight and the others can be no more than 5 or 7 years old at the time when Twilight hatched Spike. Assuming that AJ's parents were no longer around during this time, that would make the CMC foals at the time, meaning there's only a 5 to 7 age difference between the Mane 6,Spike and CMC.
So by the start of Season 1, we can assume that the CMC were also between the age of 5 and 7, while the Mane 6 were between the age 15 and 17. And since we know that 2 years must have past since season 5, that would currently put the CMC around age of 8 and 10, while Mane 6 are between 18 and 20.
>>
>>27115710
>2016
>not wanting to sex ember
I bet you even like rainbow dash. Fucking normie.
>>
>>27121118
It's better to love rainbow dash than love ember and be cucked by spike, fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1460911355005.jpg (152 KB, 715x1538) Image search: [Google]
1460911355005.jpg
152 KB, 715x1538
>>27121118
>Nu-flavor of the month
>This stanky b8
>>
>>27121140
Only subhuman faggots love a shitty weekly waifu meme. Unlike this furfag waifu, rainbow dash is pure.
>>
>>27121150
RD is a fucking dyke with an unwashed crusted up cunt. I'll take my beautiful, pure, underaged dragon waifu over that cuntmuncher any day.
>>
>>27121167
Rainbow Dash being a lesbo is a meme, like your shitty waifu.
>>
>>27121174
>This much damage control.
Try harder Dashfags.
>>
>>27121202
Rainbow Dash is a pure virgin, your waifu is shit and for furfags. Your waifu will only appear in one episode, you're that pathetic.
>>
File: 1449512402491.jpg (47 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1449512402491.jpg
47 KB, 567x561
>>27121150
>taking waifu seriously
>actually seriously having a waifu
>not just a joke
>>
File: tmp_8188-daring-dont-1119604724.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8188-daring-dont-1119604724.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27121209
Rainbow is a fucking autist waifu, for fucking autists. Jesus Christ, Daring Don't made me cringe. You have to be a pathetic cuck to love a waifu that autistic.
>>
>>27121238
My waifu rainbow dash is absolutely pure and she will be real someday. You can keep your autistic waifu like ember or whatever the fuck your shit waifu is, I'm happy with best girl.
>>
>>27121262
Oh, you're a mobilefag, thanks for letting me know you're just shitposting.
>>
>>27121285
>complaining about the device a user uses to make their post.
You aren't helping your side of the argument. Fucking autists.
>>
>>27121309
Rainbow Dash isn't autism, that's just a meme by anti-rainbow shitposters
>>
>>27121328
>acts like a greasy neckbeard, stalking a pony that clearly wants to be left alone.
>not the autistic waifu choice.
Try again anon.
>>
>>27121266
Are you some kind of retard that can't read?
>>
File: 1419509709131.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1419509709131.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>27121238
>not taking waifu seriously
>not having a waifu
I want fucking summerfags to gtfo. You don't belong here, scum.
>>
>>27120263
That's a lie you fucking faggot, there was no mention of teenage dragons, spike is not a teenager.
>>
>>27121844
>summerfag
Been here since early 2012 nigger.
Try again.
>>
>>27122130

newfag detected
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.