[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He should be the villain of the Season 7 premiere. Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: ORlyeog[1].jpg (87 KB, 1272x1142) Image search: [Google]
ORlyeog[1].jpg
87 KB, 1272x1142
He should be the villain of the Season 7 premiere.

Seriously the stealing pillows idea is amazing.
>>
>>27107924
the burping dragon was a girl

I just thought that was amusing
>>
>>27107930
i wonder if she's into farting and scat too
>>
>>27107924
I would love this idea, it would be nice to have a silly premiere.
>>
File: I'm_liking_this_idea.png (169 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
I'm_liking_this_idea.png
169 KB, 413x413
>>27108209
>>
Like there would ever be a silly ass premier like that. The show always has to have these epic premiers afterall.
>>
>>27108209
It could of been a farce comedy with the elements being summoned to Canterlot because of a suspected plot. The investigation ultimately reveals all they wanted was pillows.

Rarity rolls her eyes and grabs her stitching supplies.
>>
>>27108241
>Like Hot Fuzz
I like it!
>>
>>27108235
Umm, did you forget there was a premiere about an out of control baby?
At least this wouldn't take itself seriously.
>>
>>27107924

>strong villain that only want stupid shit

We need that
>>
>>27108338
Stupid? He would cause Equestria restless nights! And surely those restless nights will make it difficult to make more pillows to meet the demand.
>>
StoryAnon plz come here.
>>
>>27107924

>mane6 go to deal with some big map problems
>this fucker appears in Ponyville to steal all the pillow
>the Cmc save the day
>equestria will be filled with rumors about three powerful ponies that stop a dragon without the help of the elements of harmony
>everyone exaggerate the rumors with some epic shit
>the Cmc actually beat the dragon with a pillow fight
>>
>>27108534
That would be great.
>>
>>27108417
Who is that?

>>27108534
I guess the background ponies could also take care of it, but wouldn't it be better if all the pillows in Equestria were stolen?
>>
>>27108534
It would tie back in with the scene in on your marks where Apple Bloom rolls out the map and postulates the CMC getting mixed up in epic adventures but ultimately decides their not ready for that yet.

The conflict of the second act could be everyone expecting them to perform heroic feats and them being uncomfortable with the Idea. Pillow guy goes and gets Garble and the episode wraps up with them showing they learned there lesson from Ponyville Confidential about not being peer pressured into doing something they know is a bad idea and refusing to step in when things get dangerous.

You could have a Luna Cameo when the CMC dragon mail her, tired of hearing about Garbles bullshit she teleports in and chases him out of Equestia. this would both show her doing her job as Princess and show the lesson for kids about finding an adult when you need one.
>>
>>27108575
Poster who wrote a bunch of really good show episode stories.
>>
>>27108693
Wouldn't it be fun if it was Twi and Spi though?
>>
>>27108849
The Mane six have had enough Glory, the two Princess have been sidelined, worfed and mocked to the point no one takes them seriously.

The Princess need to claim back some Badass points and this would be a good situation for them to do it considering the Mane 6.1 would have to be out of town for the conflict to work.
>>
>>27108889
I mean I see this being a Luna conflict, at the same point I am sure fans would be angry that the only time Luna takes an active role in saving the day is dealing with a dragon who is disrupting Equestria's sleep.
>>
>>27108950
Well the CMC could deal with a retarded Dragon stealing Pillows.

The Escalation would be he'd run crying to Garble and he would turn up with his henchmen looking to torch the place thinking he could get away with it by saying the Ponies started it and putting Ember in a awkward spot.

He'd be all swaggering Badass until Luna drops out of the sky like the hammer of god and shows him how far out of his league he really is.
>>
>>27109007
To be fair Princess Ember would pretty much imprison Garble if he tried to pull that stunt. Is Garble dumb enough to try doing that?
>>
>>27109007
Aww, I was hoping for a plot that would be like a Premiere.
>>
>>27109079
>Is Garble dumb

Garble is a hyper aggressive jock and every time he see him he's trying to pick fights with high ranking members of the world most successful and powerful nation.

Garble is the North Korea of MLP, if there wasn't bigger problems he'd be a burn smear.
>>
>>27109130
I guess the only problem I have with that episode is that it tones down on the silliness greatly.
>>
>>27109007
Wouldn't Big Mac probably also help the CMC stop the dragon stealing pillows?
>>
>>27109138
Not really, Idiot dragon causes hijinks that is solved by the CMC, some comedy about people hero worshiping the CMC with them being totally confused as to WTF is happening.

Bigger Dragon turn up and it goes suspenseful for a moment, we have a heart warming speech form the CMC about knowing your limits and not giving in to peer pressure.

Every one asks "But what about the dragons", Spike mentions that he's taken care of it.

Cut to Garble making a huge villain speech and spluttering out as he realizes its slowly getting dark. Cue the moon eclipsing the sun and a disgruntled Luna hovering in the air, Garble tries to BTFO but is chased by Luna shocking his ass in traditional slapstick fashion.

Everyone laughs roll Credits.
>>
>>27109248
Wouldn't Spike be with the other elements?
>>
>>27109426
>Mane six taking Spike with them.
Do you even watch to show?
>>
>>27109248
Wait the pillow dragon would have been doing it due to peer pressure.
>>
>>27107924
I liked the dragons attacking Equestria idea, but Garble couldn't be a main villain.
>>
>>27109457
That happens all the time.
>>
>>27109457
He usually goes with them, the only time he didn't recently was justified as him not being interested and him destroying the plot.
>>
>>27109457
>to show
>>
>>27109466
see
>>27108693
>>
>>27109248
Ember could have called Princess Luna for some good humiliation.
>>
>>27108693
The only thing is the CMC usually go to Big Mac when they need an adult. In a bizarre way, I could see this plot happening if he is written out or joins the trio.
>>
>>27109639
I think that the CMC would realize that Big Mac would be outclassed by a gang of teenage dragons and immediate go to a higher authority.

There good friends with Luna as they have shared several dreams and would probably not be as intimidated by her as Celestia.
>>
>>27107924
>>27108209
neat idea, but then he turns out to be the most threatening villain of all
>>
>>27109667
Luna is also associated with sleep, so this situation kind of would be in her jurisdiction since pillows affect a pony's ability to sleep.
>>
>>27108693
Why would they want them to suddenly perform heroic feats?
>>
File: 17zegpu51gj5ujpg.jpg (293 KB, 641x362) Image search: [Google]
17zegpu51gj5ujpg.jpg
293 KB, 641x362
>>27107924
Is that Lex Lutor?
>>
>>27109813
See
>>27108534
>>
>>27110014
They could easily just set the story straight.
>>
>>27107967
In my head canon, the less savory a dragons morals, the more protrusions, bumps, and lumps on their body. Fulfilling greed and making a large horde, for example, makes them grow in size. They get their wings after their first orgasm. Girl dragon's burping fetish is why she has large forearms… And wings.
>>
>>27110391
This is Ponyville, when have the people ever listen to reason and logic there. It would be like Mare Do Well, The CMC allegedly do one heroic deed and Ponyville suddenly throws them a parade out of nowhere.

They'd be confused at first and by the time they figured it out no one in Ponyville would actually listen to them because they'd be too swept up in singing their praises.
>>
File: 1459784488483.jpg (319 KB, 1372x1126) Image search: [Google]
1459784488483.jpg
319 KB, 1372x1126
>>27107967
heeeeeeeeeeeello /mlp/ simulator
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.