[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon in Pone Prison #37 Hot Ghost Wincest Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: 1115414.jpg (28 KB, 850x650) Image search: [Google]
1115414.jpg
28 KB, 850x650
Anon has finally been brought to justice. Justice means no dessert and going to bed early.
Previous Thread: >>26993367

Pastebins:
http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno
http://pastebin.com/u/Mythd
http://pastebin.com/u/A-nonMoose
http://pastebin.com/u/Aftercase
http://pastebin.com/u/Shardok
http://pastebin.com/u/MLPNope
http://pastebin.com/u/Slownon
http://pastebin.com/u/shrimpasta
http://pastebin.com/u/Davyjones635
http://pastebin.com/u/jubileewritefag
http://pastebin.com/u/Zelis
http://pastebin.com/u/dungeoncrawler
http://pastebin.com/u/Spritejunkee
http://pastebin.com/u/Bluebirdd065
http://pastebin.com/u/PhysicsAnon
http://pastebin.com/u/EyeCancer
http://pastebin.com/u/MindWave
http://pastebin.com/u/Zew
http://pastebin.com/u/Juggy
>>
Huzzah! I'm on the pastebin list!
I'll probably update sometime today, btw.
>>
I'm going to set shit up on MulpWiki to start organizing.
If the thread isn't down for that, let me know.
>>
>>27107560
Do people just not like this general? I've had both #36 and this one pinned+auto refresh and people post maybe on average once an hour.
>>
>>27107891
Like 3/4s of the last thread was made of people just waiting until the thread hit page 9 to post anything, so we didn't have empty bumps.
>>
>>27107891
Also it's 6-10 AM in the US. Most of the insomniacs have passed out, and the normal people are just getting up.
Apparently most of Europe has abandoned us.
>>
>>27107911
I've been running on fumes for the past two days, haven't gotten any sleep. The insomniacs who've passed out by now need to step up their game. :P
>>
File: 1459161171140.png (362 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459161171140.png
362 KB, 1000x1000
>>27108178
Three days awake here. Coffee is my best friend. You need to step it up m8

pic related is me

i just got a coffee capthca, what the fuck
>>
>>27107560
Look at those two little cutie pies. Jesus.
>>
>>27108974
I know, right? I want to finger both of their little ghost holes while I cuddle them.
>>
Good news everyone! I survived the night, what with the pones constantly trying to touch my skin. And having the word "cheeki breeki" set on repeat in my head for the better half of the evening.

I will try to write some more today!
>>
>>27109985
Good shit.
I wish my friends would come off their shrooms as well as you.
>>
File: Untitled.png (79 KB, 1209x824) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
79 KB, 1209x824
For the wiki: 1 or 2?

If there's another way you think would work better, draw up an example in paint. I haven't really seen anything besides these that wasn't absolute garbage to look at or not confusing to use.
Personally, when there are a ton of stories to fit together like with /prison/, I think 2 is the better choice. No favoritism, or peer pressure to read the person with a thousand stories. That's just me though.

I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>27110010
Yea, it was one hell of a trip. I can't really explain it. I was seeing things, but it was feelings. Guess I didn't have a strong enough hit. But I could feel so much!

I just need inspiration to write quickly.
>>
>>27111068
Also, we can categorize the stories with 2 if we want. Can't really do that with 1.

>>27111073
Anon introduces prison ponies to hallucinogenics?
>>
>>27111119
I may be able to work with that. But right now, I have a killer headache haha
>>
>>27108208
But why? One day without sleeping is okay but why three? Are you having college issues or what?

>>27109985
I wonder what ideas I would get if I tried shrooms, too bad I can't get one because i'm kind of broke these days.

>>27111068
2 seems like a good one.

>>27100914

Be Anonymous
>Jesus Christ the kitchen is on fire! Literally!
>Blue, Red and you were the first ones to enter the mess hall. And you three were watching a fire spectacle going on inside the kitchen
>Blazes and embers could be seen from inside
>Hell… only a Sabaton song could accompany this scene
“Do you think… we should help?” You ask at the box emitting a purple aura
>”This is an everyday event… you should just watch, they got everything under control, trust us”
>Blue and Red said… man it’s going to be so confusing to know who is calling now
>Should you call it Purple? Since… Pancho has that purple aura…
>No… it would get only more confusing, let’s just call Pancho as if nothing had changed with him
>And about the kitchen… well, maybe Lattore doesn’t need help. Maybe that flame is coming from Fray; he was his assistant, wasn’t he?
>Yeah, they should be okay. Dragons can control their flames, Dark Souls taught you that the bad way
>Wonder if From Soft made another Souls game… you never got the chance to test Bloodborne
>You give a melancholic sigh
“Okay, let’s just sit and wait for the food to be ready then”
>You sit in the closest chair to the kitchen, Red and Blue sit on the chair next to yours
>”….Can’t we sit on the table? I can’t see anything. ..No, that would be a bad manner from us; we need to behave as a good box”
>Pancho was now reacting thanks to Red’s powers, and it was making a confused expression right now
>”….Behave like a box? Boxes don’t do anything… ..Exactly, now shut up and act like one.”
>You could hear grumbles probably coming from Red
>>
>>27112114

>You chuckle a bit
>Is good to have some help with Pancho, everyone shouldn’t be too suspicious about him now
>Yeah Anonymous, if carrying a box around the prison wasn’t suspicious; a talking and moving box is /less/ suspicious than that
>You’re a genius
>The fire finally cease in the kitchen
>Well… since it is over, you should say hi to Lattore and Fray and get some food
>Nothing like being the first inmate in getting food
“I’m going to get some food, you guys want something?”
>Pancho’s expression changes from his usual smile into a thoughtfully expression
>Creepy… you need to get used to it
>”….Whatever you bring is okay, we eat anything so don’t worry! ..Yeah, anything… like milk! Hehe!”
>That was sure Red implying something
>Kinky ghost…
>You stand up and walk towards the kitchen. The dishes were already prepared with some samples and a tiny sign saying ‘Today’s special is boiled beans’
>Fuck yeah, beans! Your inner Mexican is happy
>A green dragon inside the kitchen sees you and with a smile he greets you
>”Good morning Anon, welcome to the mess hall once again!”
“Heya Fray, how you doing today? Anything new?”
>He carries some ingredients from the table to a cooking pot near the oven
>”Nothing new, just the usual. You didn’t finish your tour with the warden, did you? Because I didn’t see you at the library”
“No… well, I had a chat between some friends I meet and the time went quickly.” You scratch your head. Damn hope you finish the tour today
>”I see… well, what would you like to eat? The special is on 10 points”
>Right… the prison worked with that system of good points, although you don’t know how much you have today
>>
>>27112125

“Eh, I don’t know how many points I have, but I’ll get two specials, two orders of eggs with mushrooms like yesterday and… two coffees, only with milk, don’t add sugar to them”
>”Tough, aren’t we? Well any coffee is good in the morning, wakes you up in some seconds. Prisoners buy coffee often but most of them want it with… five or six tablespoons of sugar. I’ll get your order in a minute!”
>Eh… you don’t mind drinking black coffee, but now isn’t the time for it
>And Jesus, all that sugar is going to affect badly those poor creatures
>You look at the table where Red and Blue were sitting; they were doing nothing at all
>Maybe they’re talking or just waiting
>Or maybe Pancho affected them so badly that they turned into a box
>’We became one’ they said
>’Lewd’ you thought
>And the fact that the aura turned to purple is neat, but also curious. You should talk to them later and see what you could get from them, maybe a back story or whatever they can remember
>The question was, are they dead or not? They can eat, nobody can see them except for you and… they can get stuck in walls… so is pretty weird
>Too bad nobody here would know about ghost ponies, as Blue and Red didn’t know what the word ghost meant
>Maybe your detective friend could help you with this
>Fray comes back, giving you the food you told him you wanted and the two coffees
>”Here you go; I already discounted the points from your account. You can ask for your balance anytime with me, the warden, his assistant or any guard”
>Good to know, maybe you’ll ask Shorty how many points you have
>If you can milk him points by cuddling him, hell you’ll be rich
“Thanks Fray, by the way… why the kitchen was suddenly on fire? Did you have an accident with your flame? Maybe you sneezed hard?”
>He starts to laugh softly
>”What? My flame? Oh no, no Anon you must be mistaken. That was Lattore’s fire! I can’t do a flare that big!”
>>
>>27112530

>What
>Can gryphons throw fire?
>”Hey Lattore! Come here! Anon think you throw fire!”
>Lattore listening to his assistant comes closer to him and removes his chef’s hat, leaving it on a near table
>”Haha, don’t worry Anon my friend; I just used too much oil and my secret ingredient to it. Nothing to worry about.” He laughs and gives Fray a light hit on his back with his talons. “Besides, Fray can’t do much with his flame, the kid needs more practice, he’s only an adolescent!”
>You don’t know how dragon age works but you aren’t going to discuss about that
“Oh, so you don’t throw fire… I was worried for a second there”
>Both of they start to laugh
>Well what was his secret ingredient? Fucking gasoline? Because the kitchen was literally on fire like a Rammstein concert
>Before you could grab your dishes, a squared aura levitates near you
>Damn it, why were they here?
>”..Hey Anon, I thought you could use some help with the dishes, you don’t mind, do you?”
>Oh, so that’s why they were here
>The dragon and griffon were surprised for a split second
>”I didn’t know your friend could fly, at least I’m glad he isn’t shy to talk anymore!” Lattore says while examining Pancho. “Was that purple area always with him?”
>You were about to talk, but Pancho speaks first
>”….Well you’ll see, this is a… ..a hidden ability I had but was too shy to show it, since I’m lazy I prefer Anon to carry me around, isn’t that right compadre?”
>Good they memorized some Spanish words
“Yeah, that’s right”
>Lattore and Fray looked still impressed. Good thing was they didn’t question his new ability to make expressions…
>You decided to pick up your food and with the help of Pancho both of you returned to your table with the food
>You and Pancho sit ready to eat
>A crowd of inmates start to arrive the mess hall. You could see mostly ponies entering
>It was about time some were arriving
>>
>>27112958

>But there wasn’t sign of Short Fuse or his new personal
>Maybe you should wait for him so you three could eat together
“Hey you two, maybe we should wait for Short Fuse to-“ You look at the box who was now sitting on the table near the dish, starting to eat “Eat… together, ah whatever”
>They must be hungry; maybe their ghostly bellies need some energy
>The face of Red was coming out of Pancho and she picked up the coffee, starting to drink it slowly
>Pancho now was emitting a half red aura with blue aura
>”….So tasty!”
>”..Red, get back in here! We can eat inside the bo- I mean Pancho!”
>”….Aww, but we can’t drink coffee inside of Pancho!”
>”..Yes we can! Besides, the coffee cup is levitating! It’ll look suspicious! Get back in here!”
>”….I thought you liked the view of my body inside the box, ah well…”
>Red enters back to Pancho and they continue eating
>You sip your warm coffee as you look at both of them eating and discussing
>Would be cool to have a brother or sister to discuss with
>You hear a distant yet know voice coming out of the mess hall
>”And finally we are at the mess hall! Feel free to eat whatever you please!”
>Short Fuse and Yarn Feather enter the mess hall along with some ponies and two minotaurs
>Oh hey, those are the minotaurs from the Spa! So they are guards, ugh? Neat
>You wave your hand at Short Fuse, calling his attention
>He notices you and comes nearly with a smile on his face
“Morning Short”
>”Good morning Anon! I hope you slept well yesterday!”
>You were a little bit exhausted, but hell, is his smile not giving you strength…
>You would pet his mane but then everyone would freak out
>Pony prisons man…
>>
>>27112114
>One day without sleeping is okay but why three? Are you having college issues or what?

Exams is coming up and I've been the literal opposite of a roll-model student. I know literally nothing. My grandfather died yesterday, and I couldn't sleep during the day because of it, and I studied during the night.
>>
>>27113622
Oh, i'm sorry to hear that Anon
Good luck with your exams, I don't know a way to cheer you up, sorry..

Also did someone hear the evil plan of that dragon in yesterday's episode?
>Steal every pillow in Equestria
Imagine.

>>27113187

>Pancho turns around levitating and with a happy smile he greets Short Fuse
>”..Hello warden, good morning!”
>”Good morning Pancho!”
>Seems like the new transformation of Pancho won’t be a great problem here
>What a relief…
>”Anon, do you mind if Yarn and I we sit in here? Probably the new personal would come here since they don’t know the rest of the prison, you two don’t mind?”
“Don’t worry, we don’t mind at all”
>”Good! I’ll go for my breakfast and tell the others about sitting here!”
>And there he goes, going like a happy kid on Halloween with his candies on his bag
>You need more warden hugs in your life
“Okay Blue, Red, since now I’m calling you Pancho and we go like usual, you two don’t necessary need to speak some words in Spanish, they don’t mind. And remember what I said about the black and white Pegasus”
>They don’t respond, they keep eating their food
>The box nodded. Wait, that wasn’t a nod, that was just a reflex for grabbing more food
>Well whatever, they’ll know what to do and won’t ruin anything
>You trust them and they seem responsible to do a good work as a box
>”….Brother, why did you throw the coffee at me! Now I’m all messy! ..I’ll help you get clean, sorry. ….Don’t you use your hooves! Use a napk- no! N-Not your tongue, ah~!”
>Yup, very responsible…

That's all for today, I need to keep up with my homework.
>>
>>27113187
It's a miracle no one had found out about them.
also
>compadre being the only word they know
They're not obvious at all! No way! :P
>>
Pastebin updated with 3k 1/2
http://pastebin.com/4nt9094f
>>
>>27113772
They're getting closer to ghost-twincest every post. And it seems like she's enjoying that tongue action too. :P
>>
boop
>>
I'll post a thing late tonight.
This doesn't mean I'm going back to my normal posting. While I may have finished my mid semester exams I have, along the way, picked up a research project and two assignments, so I'm still getting majorly fucked over by the amount of shit to do.
>>
>>27111068
Only scumbags would vote for 1, do 2.
>>
Nighty bump
>>
>>27115288
It's been so long since I've written anything I've forgotten how :(

>Be Anonymous
>You open your eyes and find yourself back in your bed covered in stuffed animals
>The last thing you remember was having your face buried in Silvers stomach and something crushing your waist with vice like strength
>You check the clock on the wall
>It’s just three minutes shy of 6am
>You take note of your surroundings
>Two soft mares are snuggled up to your sides
>Oh gosh they’re so small and warm!
>Shear’s little, yet massive, ears flicker and tickle your arm
>Aww, too cute
>You lightly kiss her forehead
>Her muzzle smiles and let's out a drop of slobber right onto you
>Everything has it’s consequences doesn’t it
>A third pony lays on your chest
>/Silver/, lays on your chest, as you’d figured out in your dream
>Her rear legs kick and spasm as a slick liquid drips onto your stomach, accompanying the already dry and sticky patch
“Ny..ah~!”
>Clearly your little mare was still enjoying herself
>You however had the bluest balls in the history of blue balls
>Damn
>You lift the pony off yourself and sit up
>You place her between Soft Cotton and Shear before getting up and moving to the bathroom
>It’s rather hard not to notice the lingering scent coming from Silver’s… excretions
>It’s the smell you get just before it starts to rain, petrichor, and it. Is. Amazing!
>Why would it smell like this?
>There’s something else too, something more musky, you’d smelt that before too, but where?
>Hmm?
>Your mind suddenly makes a few connection and you come to realise where you’d smelt this before
>It always accompanied the strawberries and lavender scent they put in this room
>Except now you’re thinking the scent is actually coming from Shear
>If that were true she’d had the hots for you since day one
>Dayam, you irresistible nigga
>Nah just kidding you’re repugnant
>The thought of Shear being unable to hide her lust just makes you rock hard again
>>
>>27118887
>Why had you not managed to fuck one of them yet?
>Well Shear basically threw herself at you last night but she’d been doing it out of an attempt to steal you from the other girls
>Kind of a dick move
>...
>You really have to pee
>...
>...
>You exit from the bathroom, morning business taken care off, and look back to your little herd
>Shear and Cotton have snuggled up closer to Silver and are each nibbling on her ears
>Silvers legs twitch as she murmurs in her sleep
“..ah….anon..”
>How can something be so adorable and so hot at the same time?
>You know what! You have something you need to take care of in the shower
>One frantic and fantastic shower later you feel far more in control of yourself than you had in the past several days
>Your mares are where you left them, all snuggled up together
>It’s adorable, and no longer as sexy
>Hmm, you’ll have to change the sheets after inviting Silver over
>The window blinds automatically open up, letting in the warm morning rays
>At it’s waking persistence both Shear and Soft Cotton stir from their slumber
>They turn and smile at you
>Both speak at the same time
“Oh, Anon, I was just dreaming about you”
>Their unison gains each other's attentions
>They look at one another then down to Silver, the pony whom they snuggled against
>They both jump back and look away in embarrassment
>Silver still sleeps, a satisfied grin on her muzzle
>”Hey girls, I’ve got a riddle for you”
“Really Anon? What is it?”
>”What breaks every time I see you?”
>You let the mares think a while before answering
>”My heart, because you’re all too adorable!”
>Shear ‘aww's at your stupid corniness
>Cotton however looks at you with great concern
>Dang ol’ nurse pone
>”Before you say anything Soft Cotton, I don’t mean it literally, I’m not hurt”
>She looks relieved
>>
>>27118892
>You scoop them up, one arm per pony, and hug them close
>”It seems you girls took liberal use of my open bed policy”
>Shear points an accusational hoof at Cotton
“She started it!”
>”Don’t be a snitch Shear, besides I’m not angry”
“Thank Celestia”
>Cotton jumps down from your arms
“Can I have a bath here Anon? Breakfast is soon and I have to go to work straight after”
>”Sure go ahead”
>Her stance becomes sultry and her eyes flutter
“Do you want to join me?”
>”If I hadn’t just showered”
>She lowers her head, dejected
>”But you could get Shear to join you, she could wash your wings I bet”
>The two mares blush up furiously with the thought
>”Some other time then?”
>Cotton just ignores you and closes the door
“Hey Anon?”
>”Yeah Shear?”
“This is our first morning together as a couple, we could make it special with a little morning snuggle, whaddya think?”
>This mare was always about them snuggles
>Lucky you were too
>”We’ll use your bed, I don’t want to wake up Silver”
>As if on cue Silver cries out your name in her sleep
“Yeah, let’s leave her over there”
>You bounce onto Shear’s bed and free the pony from your grasp
>This bed was really way to big for her
>She rolls around to face you and you snuggle up closer to her
>You lay in silence, intermittently broken by the sounds of Soft Cotton singing from the tub
>Once Soft Cotton finishes bathing and flaps back into the main room she dives onto your side, demanding her own hugs
>To Shear’s annoyance you comply and bring her in on the action
>Now that you’re the one hugging them they no longer seem to have a problem being snuggled up close together
>It’s not gay in a threeway
>>
>>27118897
>After a good five minutes of holding two awkwardly squirming ponies Cotton’s stomach decides it’s breakfast time by letting out a hungry rumble
>You poke Soft Cotton’s round little belly and talk to it
>”Alright little fella guess we can go get something to eat. Come on guys, get up, get ready, and let's go, Soft Cotton’s belly demands it”
>Shear scurries off to the bathroom to answer nature's call
>Cotton takes the privacy as an opportunity to pull you aside
>”What is it Cotton?”
>She looks at you with her calm nurse face
“I think Silver may have had a little accident in her sleep. If you want I can-
>You silence her with an upraised hand
>”Don’t worry Soft Cotton, I know what happened and it’s my fault, I can take care of everything”
>She nods
“You’re a nice stallion Anon”
>Shear burst forth from the bathroom
>She beings to rummage around in her draw, pulling out her uniform, cute little beret and all
>She also starts to pack her saddle bag with bits and bobs from around the room
>You too should get dressed
>To your literal joy you discover a new set of black clothes in your draws
>You actually had clean clothes again! Thank you Luna!
>Shear and Soft Cotton gasp at you in your fancy new duds
>Soft Cotton speaks first
“A-anon… you’re a black suit now?! How did you even manage that!”
>”Oh, I met Princess Luna and she thinks I’m a danger to the world, so... got a black suit now”
>Your mares are agast
“W-what?”
>”Don’t worry I’m not a real danger, and the princess isn’t mad at me or anything”
>Shear pokes towards you
“Not mad! She made you a black suit!”
>”And? What’s changed aside from the colour of my shirt?”
>She looks stumped
“Nothing I guess”
>Cotton speaks up
“When did you meet the princess?”
>”Last night. It was in a dream”
“That answers my next question”
>”we good here?”
>The girls nod
>”Right, let’s go to breakfast”
>>
>>27118905
>The three of you move out to the cafeteria
>But not before leaving a note always leave a note for Silver to make herself at home once she'd woken up, and that you’d clean up the bed later
>You and your mares enter the cafeteria and gather your morning pancakes
>It’s still early so very few inmates have arrived
>There are a few guard ponies laughing away at their table
>And call yourself crazy but it looks like a few of them have added glitter to their coats
>As ever, waiting for you at your table is Platinum Strike and Blaze
>You stop at the table and wait for your mares to have a seat
>”Hi Platinum, how was your night?”
>She gestures up and down at your clothes
“Clearly not as interesting as yours”
>”haha, the black suit, yeah, I just had a-
>Shear blurts out, unable to contain herself
“Anon met Princess Luna last night and made him a black suit because he’s a danger to the world!”
>You cringe slightly at the lack of tact
>Platinum raises an eyebrow
“Seriously Anonymous?”
>You nod
>”Yep, pretty much, but I wouldn’t really call me a danger to anyone”
“I think it’s cool, you’re a real tough guy now Anon”
>You grin at Platinums approval
>You take your first bite of that syrupy goodness
>As you chew the fluffy disk you lean back and take in the view
>The view of two sweet mare booties
>Nice
>You look up to see Platinum holding back a laugh
>She’d been watching your /intensive/ observation of your mare’s sweet backsides
>You point a finger at her
>”Don’t you dare”
>Platinum let's her laughter out in a cackle
>It seems she does dare
“Hahahah, sorry Anon, you really can’t help yourself can you? And they’re so oblivious! It’s just too hilarious”
>As if to prove her point both Shear and Soft Cotton have taken no notice of your conversation, both preferring the sweet tastes of their breakfast
>”Yeah, real funny, but we don’t all have minds like a steel trap”
>She just laughs
>>
>>27118912
>”So you were here pretty early Platinum”
“Well our dance recital is tonight. The director wants us there early, and for most of the day, last second preparations and all, I’m still going to the gym, I’ll just be late, so Blaze will be opening it up. Feel free to start the, ahh, “training” session before I get there”
>”Sure thing, and I cannot wait to see the dance recital, neither can Shear, Silver or Soft Cotton”
>Your two mare’s ears flicker at the mention of their names, but they don’t cease their eating
>Such greedy little things, it’s a wonder they all aren’t fat, especially with the sugar from those pudding cups
“It’s good to hear you’re looking forward to it Anon. By the way, we’re having an after party in the dance hall and I wanted to invite you guys, ya wanna go?”
>Hmm?
>At best it’s going to be a radical party and at worst you’ll gain valuable insight into their culture
>You know it only just occurred to you but it didn’t even phase you that they were having a party in prison
>But then again by the end of day one here it was pretty obvious this place was nothing more than a fancy hotel you weren’t allowed to leave
>”You know we’ll be there Platinum”
“Nice, I even heard we’re getting in some Apple acres cider, the real strong stuff”
>Soft Cotton breaks herself from her breakfast
“The ponies going to this party better not drink too much of that, I don’t want to have to spend my night and morning dealing with sick inmates”
“Don’t worry Soft Cotton, we’re not going to let ponies get out of hand, it’ll be fine” Platinum assures
>Shear interrupts with a mighty belch
>Cotton looks disgusted, up until the point you pat Shear on the head and congratulate her effort
>She quickly let's out one of her own, and you congratulate her accordingly
>>
>>27118921
>If all it took to keep your horsey partners happy was a pat, hug, and kiss every now and again you were set to end up as the world’s greatest husbando
>Shear utters quietly
“With Anon there I don’t think things will stay fine for long Platinum, no offence Anon, but where you go chaos follows”
>”None taken”
>In this world pretty much everything you did was some social pho par, or just something never heard of
“Haha, you’re probably right Shear, come on, he /is/ a black suit already and such an evil guy”
>Your small group breaks out with laughter
>”So Soft Cotton, you doing anything interesting today?”
“Well actually The Warden is trusting me with a very special patient today”
>”Really who is it?”
“Maple Glaze”
>Platinum looks to Cotton
“Maple Glaze is here?”
>Cotton nods
“Yep, she comes by every once in awhile”
>You fade out of the conversation as all the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, as if some warden had silently walked up behind you, just like every other time you’d been in the cafeteria
“Enjoying the Black suit Anonymous”
>Yup, that’s Honey Cakes
>”Good morning Warden, how are things?”
“Well, I’m feeling a little worried, and one of my naughty inmates was just moved to supervillain class by none other than Princess Luna herself, so what do you think?”
>”You’re angry at me, aren’t you?”
>She shakes her head
“Not angry, just disappointed”
>Oh god what have you done, you’re a monster
>”I’m sorry Honey Cakes it was a bit out of my control”
“C’est la vie Anonymous”
>Something has you irked
>“Wait, why are you feeling worried?”
>Honey Cakes loses her calm demeanor to reveal the frazzled and stressed pony beneath
“That’s one of the reason’s I’m here”
>She directs her worry to Cotton, voice even wavering
“Soft Cotton can we please begin early, she’s started coughing again, I can’t wait any longer, it’s killing me”
>>
>>27118927
>Jesus what is happening?
>Soft Cotton gulps down her juice box and pushes her tray away
“Okay, take her to my office and I’ll meet you there shortly”
>Honey Cakes is unable to hide her relief
“Thank you so much Soft Cotton, you’re a good friend”
>”Are you okay Warden, what’s happened?”
“Oh, sorry Anonymous. Maple Glaze is terribly sick, and it’s really scaring me”
>”I’m sorry to hear that”
>You can only assume Maple Glaze is a very special inmate
>Soft Cotton interjects
“Don’t worry Anon, The Warden’s only worried because this is the first time Maple Glaze has been sick, really it’s just a case of the sniffles”
>”Well that’s good to hear”
>You give Cotton a kiss on the cheek
>”I’ll see you at lunch”
>Cotton and The Warden trot away at a brisk pace
>You overhear Honey Cakes as she leaves
“Honestly Soft Cotton, him? He’s a prisoner! *Sigh* You always have gone for the dangerous ones”
>The two mares move from ear shot, but before Honey leaves the room she turns back to shout at you
“And don’t think I don’t know what you did to the time out room door! You’ll be getting punished for that!”
>Shit
>Your table begins laughing again, you excluded
>Directing your attention back to the table you take notice of Soft Cottons juice box
>They had juice boxes? Where did she get this?
>You must get one at lunch
>Platinum takes you from your thoughts
“Have you noticed a lot of the guards have glitter in their coats today? It looks nice, I wonder who started the trend?”
>You had noticed, and you knew who was responsible for it
>”I doesn’t look bad, that’s for sure”
>Blaze licks his lips
“They look a lot like sparkly gems”
>”True enough, just don’t go eating them, from what I’ve been told they don’t like that”
>A shiver runs through Shear
>>
>>27118930
“Don’t joke about things like that Anon, promoting carnivorous ideals is a danger to pony society”
>You grin widely to show off your predominant canines while leaning closer
>She cringes back, but only slightly
>”And yet you chose to form a herd with me, the biggest meat lover out of everyone here”
>Well, you thought you were the biggest meat lover, no one else grabbed as much of it as much as you did
“You’re a special case Anon. You have… unique qualities that outweigh your scariness”
>Unique qualities?
>Well you had hands, loved to give belly rubs, and had overly salty sweat, the equivalent of this world’s crack cocaine apparently, also yo- hey wait a sec!
>”You think I’m scary?”
>Yet again your table is overcome by laughter, you excluded
“Have you looked at yourself lately Anon? Your size, sharp, pointed features, really strong, you apparently feel no pain, you’re a black suit, AND, you are a princess certified danger! Of course you’re scary!”
>Shear moves across to snuggle up closer
“But we all know you’re actually a big softy deep down, and that’s why I love you”
>You’re overcome by Shear’s sincerity
>”Aww, you silly little thing”
>Putting your hand around her chest you squeeze her tightly against yourself
>You place your pudding cup on her breakfast tray
>”Here, you earned it you little sweet talker”
>She leans up for a kiss, which you gladly give
>>
>>27118930
Zew the jew~
He actually delivered
What a surprise
My eyes are awide
Zew the jew actually delivered
>>
>>27118935
>Platinum sticks out her tongue and makes a retching sound
“Sheesh guys, keep it behind closed doors”
>You grin at her, perfect response in mind
>”It’s like you said Platinum, I just can’t help myself”
>She places a paw on her forehead and shakes it slowly back and forth
>You spend the rest of breakfast chatting with your friends
>A very helpful friend of course was Blaze, who directed most of the conversation towards Equestrian society and history
>Way to help an alien bro out
>Once breakfast ends your group goes its separate ways
>Platinum to practice, Blaze to the library, and Shear to catch up with some old friend of hers
>With nothing else to do you join Shear on her journey to meet said friend
>You would have liked to join her while she caught up with the friend, but she not so subtly made it clear this was to be a private event
>The walk to the pony’s room was an uneventful one
>Shear knocks upon the door and the oldest pony you’d ever seen steps out
>She looked positively ancient, yet there was clearly an indomitable will of iron under those wrinkles
>Great Grandma Pie was her name
>Was she called that as a foal? Because if so this world's naming system just got a whole lot weirder
>She was of opal mane and greying pink coat
“So who mighty ya be?”
>”Me? I’m Anonymous, Shear’s friend”
“Oh so you’re the big muscly one who's got my Shear acting all weird. Come in then”
>You move to enter but are prevented by a wrinkled hoof
“No not you, just her ya big galumph”
>Shear looks apologetically at you
“Sorry Anon, gotta respect your elders”
>”Fine, fine, I’ll see you later yeah?”
“Most definitely”
>The two mares enter and the door slams behind them
>Well that was rude
>What the hell do you do now?
It's Anons third day and I've got 103k words so far, plz help
>>
File: 1456089643375.png (133 KB, 495x454) Image search: [Google]
1456089643375.png
133 KB, 495x454
>>27118948
One, two, three, four.
Zew
Zew
Zew and his shekels (his shekels)
He has them stored away
But usually
His life is in disarray
Yet still,
Zew and his shekels (his shekels)
He hoards them
Hoards them all time (all time)
Yet sometimes,
sometimes, sometimes
He gives some away. (away)
In the form of greentext.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27118992
I got a genuine kekel out of this
>>
>>27118948
OUR BOI IS BACK
>>
>>27118992
FUCK I just realized I could've rhymed 'away' with 'gay' instead.

Goddamn.
>>
>>27119516
Only mare pussy is needed. Everything else, including food, is negotiable.
>>
Read my name
>>
>>27121264
What if I can't read?
>>
File: stop.png (46 KB, 304x279) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
46 KB, 304x279
Wiki update

What's been done so far:
Got the hub page framework set up.
Got the lists down.
Set up pages for all the stories.
Linked those pages to the hub.
Linked author pastebins to the hub.

What I need to do:
Set up archive links
Link story pages into the wiki's category system
Jot down descriptions
Categorize the stories on the hub by completion (finished, ongoing, incomplete)
Set up an alternative pastebin for people who don't want to use the wiki

What you can do to help:
-Writers, please go to your story's pages and type out a description for them. Everything else is already set, just replace the placeholder.
-Everyone, if you feel confident enough in your understanding of one of the stories, especially the longer ones, enough to summarize them, please go to its page and replace the placeholder with a real description.
-Older people, point out/switch it yourself if you notice one of the author's names are wrong. I just used their Pastebin usernames, which I've noticed not all of the writers used to post under.

I've spent like five hours straight doing this shit, I need to rest.
Tomorrow I'll be doing whatever descriptions aren't filled out, which will just be me skimming the stories I haven't read and typing out whatever I think it's about. If you want to be sure a story gets an accurate description, you'll have to fill it out yourself.

Also this structure is just a mirror of SiM's. If you're wondering what something is supposed to look like you can just refer to them as an example.

Wiki is here: http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/Prison
Go wild.
>>
>>27122054
Also, I need to sort them. I just have them in whatever order I pasted them onto the wiki in for now, in case someone wants to change their stories name (ie everyone who's story is just titled "Anon in Pony Prison").
>>
>>27121740
Then what are you even doing on this thread? It's like 95% text.
>>
>>27123256
>>
>>27118948
>Were any of your clubs running?
>Not that you knew of
>You’ll just go for a morning walk to work off your breakfast then
>You stroll outside feeling rather flash in your new black duds
>It was such a nice sunny day out
>And boring
>Nothin’ to do
>Maybe those science ponies would come by soon
>You’re about to reach the beach lake when a small group of ponies and diamond dogs catch up to you
>One of them yells out
“Hi Anonymous, I knew you wouldn’t skip your first club session!”
>You anxiously rub the back of your neck
>”Haha, yeah, totally wouldn’t miss it”
>The pony was a rust red with grown mane
>He was the head of the Adventures club, Path Finder, whom you’d met your first day here while joining clubs
>You had know idea his club was running, but you sure did catch a break because of it
>”So what’s the plan for today?”
“Oh that’s right, you weren't here for the meeting at the start. Well get excited Anonymous, for today The Warden granted our request to explore the natural caverns that run all through the mountain beneath Canterlot! Barely any ponies even know they exist, and those who do are rarely allowed inside after what happened with Queen Chrysalis, we should consider ourselves privileged!”
>You smile
>”Alright little fella, don’t get too worked up, please lead the way, your group grows restless”
>He nods
“Yes, an adventurer never got anywhere by standing around”
>He starts up the small groups march once again
>Looks like you’ve got yourself something to do
>Path finder leads the group along a thin path windling beside the lake/cliff interface
>You pass behind the misting waterfall and reach the end of the path
>It leads to a small door in the cliff face beside the lake
>Path Finder pulls a key from his bags and opens the door
>You all dutifully move through into the cave systems behind
>>
>>27124350
>The inside has been modeled into a small entryway, and a closet sits to the side
>In it are several pre-packed exploration kits
>Rope, mining head lamps, little brushes and chizzle, all that funk
>You take one of the packs
>All of them are pony sized, so you simply attach it to your belt, like a small pouch
>Path Finder exuberantly begins the debriefing
“Alright everypony, and dog, today, after many requests we have been allowed to explore the crystal caverns! You’ve each been given free range of the pre-approved exploration zones, that way we know nopony can get hurt”
>”What’s stopping us from going outside the pre-approved region?”
>Path Finder looks at you with confusion
“Why would you go outside the pre-approved regions? That would be against the rules! Besides, the area’s have been magically sealed”
>Damn, no real exploration then
>”Alright, continue Path Finder”
“Uh, I was done. Now everypony get in there and have fun!”
>Everyone rushes out of the entryway and into the main cavern
>It’s quite large, and there are many branching paths and caves running around the place
>There’s even a few paths up along the cavern wall
>Huge crystals grow just about everywhere
>Blue, green, pale yellow, it’s amazing
>Adventures club is pretty cool so far, lucky you bumped into these guys
>The Diamond dogs all start digging and chipping away at the walls and crystals, gathering up gems
>The ponies just stay in a small group marveling at how the light passing through some crystals makes rainbows
>You pull out your head lamp and make your way to the one cave entrance that was actually dark
>>
>>27124380
>You can hear Path Finder speak up as you approach the entrance
“Anonymous you can’t go through ther-
>Path Finder’s voice cuts off as you pass into the dark corridor
>Confused you turn around
>You can just make out the faintest orange shimmer over the entrance
>It was one of the magical seals
>You shine a light down the corridor to reveal no danger, mayhaps it was simply the darkness that had them close it off?
>You poke your head back into the main cave
“-AND THEN HE JUS-, oh Anonymous you came back! How did you get past the barrier?”
>”Said pretty please. It wants me to explore down here, trust me”
>Path Finder stares at you with mild confusion
“Well okay then, I never really understood magic stuff anyway, have fun in the dark!”
>Good god that was too easy
>You go down the dark corridor, sounds of the group outside kept at bay by the magical seal
>Quietly you step along, light illuminating all that’s ahead of you
>You continue traveling for some time, the path steadily moving upwards until widening out into larger caves, branching paths going everywhere
>>
>>27124419
>You’d be terrified of getting lost if you hadn’t kept finding glowing orange fields, each time you passed through one the sounds of the adventures would arise once more
>And so each time you would head back out and into the unexplored area
>It’s not that you wouldn’t have fun just walking around in a well lit pre-explored, pony-proofed cave, but things were getting a little more interesting here, especially now you could make out the sound of running water
>Following said sound up around and through several small caverns you finally locate its source
>It’s a clearly artificially dug stream, directing water somewhere
>The stream continues into the cave wall down some sort of drainage system
>Looking upstream you can see a pool, which funnels into the stream you stand beside
>The pool is being fed by a small waterfall above it, you cannot see above the cliff over which it falls, but you do realise the lip of the cliff is one massive crystal glowing blue
>Now how can you get up there?
>You can see a cave entrance near the cliff top, but the only way from there to the cliff top is an empty space, so you'll have to jump to get there
>Not far though, you could make it, now you just have to find the path that will take you there
>Many minutes of walking in circles and dead ends later you find yourself ready to make that jump
>Except something's bothering you
>Now that you’re up here you can see the top of the cliff and… well there’s no water up here
>And yet down below you can clearly see the waterfall splashing away
>What’s up with that
>You dive across and land on the cliff top
>There is definitely no water source up here
>You turn to the edge and go to lean against the massive crystal lip to check out what’s going on
>As you touch the crystal your vision fades and everything goes black
>...
>...

Would anyone be opposed to a fourth mare joining Anon's herd? I feel the need to include a unicorn.
>>
>>27124465
Go for it! The more the merrier
>>
>>27124620
New pone will be getting introduced then. It won't be subtle
>>
>>27124770
Bueno

Here's hoping she is of havings he thick Russian accent
>>
>>27107560
bump
>>
>>27124465
I'm all for more pones but there already seems to be a fair amount of jealousy going around, I wonder if they would all be okay with it.
>>
>>27118927
>pho par

It's spelt faux pas. Just going to put that out there.
>>
>>27126369
Damn I should have caught that. My French teacher would roll in her grave
>>
>>27126369
I was wondering if it was a new meme spelling or some shit.
>>
File: tumblr_ml4oqajYuP1snlajuo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml4oqajYuP1snlajuo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1536
bump
>>
>>27107560

it's Napstablook and pre-body Mettaton in ponyform!
>>
>>27127259
Annnnnd I'm unemployed
>>
File: 1409861713783.jpg (14 KB, 305x350) Image search: [Google]
1409861713783.jpg
14 KB, 305x350
>>27128038
>>
Yay-almost-all-the-writefags-are-back bump
>>
>>27127259
Her tits are resting right in the snow, her nips are gonna get frostbite.
>>
>>27128742

Lovely Jubblie
(Damn you The Mighty Jingles for teaching me that)
>>
>>27130914
>>
>Be Anon in pony prison
>Accidentally killed some statue dude apparently?
>Dexter or something?
>You're really bummed out about that.
>Just playin in the park and knock over a statue and BAM, killed some guy.
>Well, you thought it was a statue.
>This really sucks.
>You think you'll just sit down against this wall and try not to fuck anything else up

>Be ten minutes later
>The wall you were leaning against collapsed and the prison was destroyed
>You're digging through the rubble trying to find anyone who survived
>So far they're all dead
>You keep digging, maybe there's a pocket somewhere down there with survivors

>Be the next day
>Since there isn't a prison anymore the ponies put you in the police cheif's house
>you're just going to lie down and try not to fuck up anything else
>>
>>27132493
>Be Anon in Equestria
>Playan inna park
>Knock over a statue
>It shatters and out pops two weird things that sound like john delancie
>They go on a rampage and set water to the city
>Waves thrash from the houses as the water spreads, ponies with flamethrowers valiantly but futilely attempting to hold them back
>Get sent to pony jail

>At pony jail you lean on a wall and the jail falls into a magic cloning pool
>Now there's two of each of the prisoners and guards
>get kicked out for this "misbehavior""

>Next day at ponice cheifs house
>Staying there because there isn't anywhere else that they coudl put someone too naughty to go in the jail
>He's really soft and cuddly
>>
>>27132878
It's like a jpg, each iteration becomes less and less comprehensible.

keep going
>>
Is this thread still alive?! Damn, it's been like three days and it's being sustained off of bumps.
>>
>>27133011
finals month
>>
>>27133011
All threads are sustained on bumps
I'm pretty sure this one has less empty bumps than the last had at 100-ish posts, though.
We're doing fine, don't patronize us.

more content when
>>
>>27132911
>Be Anon in Equestria
>Busy masturbating in the park
>Jism on the statue's sexy sexy ass
>It comes to life and joins you in masturbating
>Get sent to pony jail for vandalism

>In pony jail is where you are
>You are masturbating at the lunch queue
>Cum on a wall
>It's a changeling and now she's pregnant
>The whole jail is changelings
>They fly off into the distance

>Sent to the crystal kingdom because of canheling panic
>You lock yourself in the kings room and hump him
>Hump him lots
>He was soft and cuddly, now he's all matted and crumbly

>>27133011
Write more of that thing you were doing please
>>
>>27133011
More like one day. It hasn't even been up for three days yet
>>
>>27133299
>Two days, 10 hours
Hover over the date on a comment, newfag.
>>
>>27133486
>it hasn't even been up for three days yet
>two days, 10 hours
>hover over the date on a comment, newfag
>date
>newfag
24 x 3 = 72
24 x 2 + 10 = 58
72>58
less than three days

Don't be rude to people, especially if you're wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x960
>>27133486
>>
File: 1391564949017.png (101 KB, 380x356) Image search: [Google]
1391564949017.png
101 KB, 380x356
>>27133011
This week is just a normal week without much updates, I remember one time there wasn't green for like a whole week and the thread went offline for two days.
This is the power of homework
I just want it to be june so i'm damn free for at least the time I get a work
>>
File: 1457652564575.png (277 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1457652564575.png
277 KB, 768x768
>>27133953
Man, I would be updating but life. I don't think writing greentext right after getting buzzed and doing algebra would be good for me.
>>
>>27134334
^ forgot name
as usual
>>
File: 1459373573986.gif (86 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
1459373573986.gif
86 KB, 461x461
>>27134334
Just get a break and write when you feel like it.
Writing is for fun, not obligatory.
>>
File: 1460940375525.gif (1 MB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1460940375525.gif
1 MB, 220x165
>>27107560
bump
>>
>>27113772
>>”….Brother, why did you throw the coffee at me! Now I’m all messy! ..I’ll help you get clean, sorry. ….Don’t you use your hooves! Use a napk- no! N-Not your tongue, ah~!”

That's right Blue. Clean your baby sister up like a good older brother.
>>
>>27127711
>>
>>27113772
>That's all for today, I need to keep up with my homework.

good luck to you.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>27137614
There's like 3 of those now. Did they all get axed?
>>
>>27137687
The mods strike swiftly and mercilessly. Except when they're asleep.
>>
I'll do the of updatings, just got to get high first
>>
>>27124465
>You wake up, how long you were out, you’ve no idea
>You’re still leaning against that crystal though
>Except you most certainly were no longer in a cave
>The walls around you were a fine marble brick
>Just very slimy and green
>The stream was still here too, although not how you remember it
>The water was a lot smellier, unpleasant
>You were in a sewer system… fantastic
>You get up off the crystal and realise what was going on
>The stream was flowing into the crystal
>That’s why there wasn’t any water on the cliff, the source was the crystal itself, it was a portal!
>A portal to help manage what you can only assume is Canterlot’s wastewater
>Welp, you just broke out of prison through the sewage pipes
>God do you love the adventures club!
>There’s a single shiny thing in the far corner of the sewage tunnel
>Going over to pick it up you discover it’s a single gold coin, a “bit” as they call it
>You pocket it and look up to see where it could have come from
>There’s a small grate right above you
>For a small pony it would be quite difficult to move, but for you, not so much
>Lifting and pushing it aside you jump, grab and struggle your way out of the sewers
>You crawl out into a small garden
>Tiny really
>You’re surrounded on three sides by unscalable white marble walls
>There’s soft grass and moss growing on the ground, a single tiny willow tree, a little well and bucket, and a fancy marble bench, in front of which is a little pedestal with a small scroll
>A few birds trill in the morning sun shining down
>You slide the grate back over and get up
>On one of the three walls is a small glass door
>You push it open and crawl through

>>27124834
>>27129510
Soz I already had a soft voiced english red head in mind. Which is like the opposite end of the spectrum to burly russian

>>27129503
>Pic related
I think you guys decided that amongst yourselves. For now they're just going to keep tricking Anon into giving them love
>>
>>27138748
>Books, books everywhere!
>Now you’re in some sort of library
>Full of very, very old books and scrolls
>Explains why that one was outside
>There’s a plaque above a large grate door reading “Canterlot Forbidden Library”
>Okay, forbidden library, probably in Canterlot Castle, location acquired
>The mear fact it’s called forbidden has your curiosity thrown into overdrive
>You must read some of these, or steal them
>Then at least you’d have a real reason to be in jail
>The first section you arrive to is labeled “Rare and unknown magic”
>What a fucken rippa
>You find a few books and scrolls about gems and their enchanting that you’re sure Shear would love to get her hooves on
>As you stuff them into your pouch a light breeze moves through the room
>You swear you could hear a faint laughter with it
>Curious
>With a pouch full of random crap you move to the exit
>Before you can open the door a small torn up book hits you on the head and someone begins to laugh
>Where the fuck did that come from?
>You pick it up
>”R.Diary of Clover The Clever”
>Just because you’re a kleptomaniac you take that too
“Hello anonymous!”
>You look around but don’t see anything, and that voice sound suspiciously like John de Lancie
>”John? Is that you?”
“Hmm? John? Ah, oh yes, I see how you could think that… no, the name is-
>A pile of scrolls burst up and origami folds itself into the shape of some kind of goat, pony, snake lion demon creature
>A real looker he was
-DISCORD! Spirit of chaos and all that. It’s so nice to meet you”
>He reaches out a paper claw to shake
>>
>>27138765
>When you grasp his claw it turns to flesh once more and you can see Discord in his full glory
“Oh fair knight, you have broken the spell and ended my cursed days as paper.”
>He dramatically falls upon a couch that appears from nowhere
>”Right… So why were you there?”
“Oh me? Just playing hide and go seek, but I tell you what it’s the last time I play by myself, no one ever finds me, until now that is”
>You look at the curious creature with scrutinising eyes
>Yeah right, he’s probably some guard for the library
>Shit that’s no good
>No, no he isn’t a guard, he admitted it himself, he was a spirit of chaos
>But you’d heard his name before, Discord… discord, discord?
>Oh yes! That’s it, Princess Luna mentioned him last night, you were an “unreformed Discord”
>”I don’t actually believe that, why are you really here?”
“Smarter than you look with such a flat face. I like to help around every so often, you know keep the Princesses on my good side, nothing like the threat of getting stoned, not what you’re thinking pothead, to keep a guy in line”
>”Help?”
“Oh I’m good with detecting magic and its disturbances, the princesses enjoy it when I tell them about it, helps deal with possible threats they tell me”
“Anyway, I was in my shower performing The Marriage of Figaro with a bar of soap and two ladles, when something strange happened””
>As he speaks he appears in a shower
>Or at least one of him does, the other stands beside you narrating his experience
“Well I felt quite a disturbance”
“Something strange, something curious, a magical anomaly, it was like something had built up inside of myself”
>His showering version let's out a tremendous fart
“No not that”
>And then shakes about wildly with glowing lights flashing out of his body
>The shower water turns to orange juice and the bath to fairy floss, which quickly melts, leaving a very disappointed and sticky Discord

>>27138778
phat memes
>>
>>27138802
“That! So I came to check it out, but got distracted with being paper, not that it mattered, after all, just ten days later you’ve come straight to me! And oh my, you are certainly something different, you and magic just don’t seem to mix now do they? And yet I can't seem to tell the two of you apart... interesting, can you tell me why Anonymous?”
>His showering self disappear, as does his narrating self
>”Sorry, can’t help you on the crazy front”
“Bwahaha! You are a funny one! But a prisoner! That’s no good! You must have broken out just to come see me! I certainly am flattered Anonymous”
>You feel something on your shoulder
>It’s a tiny Discord
>He holds up a hand fan and coyly flutters it over his face
>”The breaking out of prison was more of an accident than anything, hell I plan on going back later anyway”
“Hmmf, Maybe you aren’t as interesting as I thought. Can’t you stir things up a little? I would love just a teenie-weenie bit of chaos, Celestia doesn’t like it when I do it, not while I’m meant to be reformed”
>”I didn’t say I was going back there right away now did I?”
>An eyebrow is raised at you
>Not Discord’s, in fact he has disappeared again, it was just a massive floating eyebrow
“In that case I would like you to have this”
>A golden scepter with a unicorn's head rolls out from behind your arm and into your hand
“Oops wrong artifact”
>The cane morphs into a tiny pillow
>”And lo: by their devices and desires shall Chaos make itself known to thee… What is this meant do?”
>Discord still hasn’t re appeared but his voice lingers
“It’s use will become apparent for when you need it. It would be quite soft to fall upon”
>”Yeah if it wasn’t tiny”
“That’s a shame isn’t it. Just don’t make it now angry”
>Chaos may be heretical, but this guy seemed alright
>”Hey Discord?”
>Silence
>Looks like you’re on your own again
>>
>>27138834
>You turn back to the door and jump away in shock at the rematerialised Discord
“I almost forgot, we don’t want anypony chasing after you now do we”
>He sticks a post-it note on your forehead and vanishes
“I’ll be watching Anonymous, watching very closely”
>You pull off the post-it and turn it over
*Not a prisoner*
>Better than nothing
>You put the note on your shirt
>It’s about time for a real adventure
>You open up the door, which squeaks rustily from the hinges
>Well that’s got to have gained the attention of every guard here
>Yet no one comes
>In fact, as you walk along the corridor trying to find an open window through with to leap into the open grounds, a patrolling guard walks by and simply nods their head to you and wishes you a good morning
>Was escaping prison always this easy? Or was it only like this when it’s an accident?
>Finally you reach a paneless window and jump over into the open grounds outside
>You find and follow a dirt path heading towards a fence running along the castle perimeter
>Just over that was the rest of Canterlot, the capital of Equestria
“HEY! HEY YOU!”
>A Guard with gold armour runs up to you
“You there, beast, are you breaking out from prison, because I don’t think that’s allowed”
>You crouch down to be eye level with the guard
>”No don’t worry, I’m not a prisoner”
>You tap at the post-it note on your chest
>”Just an exotic tourist”
“Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just you’re wearing the typical Perpetual Rainbow Rehabilitation Center supervillain prisoners clothes, haha, you’ve even got their logo on your shirt. Sorry again, do you need any assistance?”
>Too easy
>”Yeah, how can I get out of here? And where can I get a map of Canterlot?”
“Oh here, you can have mine!”
>He pulls out a small fold away map and puts it in your pouch
>>
>>27138848
“And there’s an exit just down this path, the key is kept under the mat. Anything else? I could give you a list of good breakfast spots”
>”I’m good thanks”
“Alright sir, have a nice day, sorry for taking up your time”
>Alright then
>You open up the little map, which folds out into quite the impressive map
>Something odd does catch your eye
>It’s a little caricature of Discord
*100% Discord approved* is stamped under it
>A bunch of pop up ads flash up on the map
*Need to last longer?*, *Want stronger Cuddles?*, *How to get Swol in 1 magic step*
>Each ad contains a crude picture of Discord in a theme appropriate costume
>You swipe them all away to bring back the map underneath
>A red dot shows up on the map accompanies with a caption
*Exit is here*
>Alright, for whatever reason Discord is really taking a shine to you
>Well like Shear said, wherever you go, chaos follows
>Following the map and path you indeed find a small gate in the wall
>In front of it is a welcome map, which has “Key underneath” spray painted on top
>Amazingly the key is still there, and had not been stolen years ago
>You unlock the gate, put back the key, and exit the castle grounds
>An alert noise comes from the map
*Congratulation! You got out! Collect prize here!*
>You tap the map and a small box pops up on the ground
>You open up the box and take out a photo
>That was a disappointing reward...
>In the photo are two smiling ponies
>Both where unicorns, one white coat and purple mane, the other a light blue with flame orange and yellow mane
>On the back scrawled in cursive is “Canterlot Carousel Opening”
>You haven’t known Discord for long, but he’s shown he’s very magically capable, so this is probably important
>You slip the picture into your pouch
>So then, you’re out of prison but still faced with the same question. What now?
>Albeit now it’s a lot more exciting
>>
>>27138881
you are a beast
>>
>>27138862
>You look at the map
*How about something innocent first?*
>The writing fades away
*Need money?*
>A gold coin pops up on the map
*You can figure it out*
>The marker seems to be in the center of some bazar themed place
>Mon~ay time!
>The walk is a slow one
>The streets were busy, the stares and questions constant, fancy ponies everywhere demanding you come work for them with such hands, very favourable for a servant
>A number of guards come up to you attempting to make an arrest, until you point out your note
>The city itself is amazing! It’s like old time rome mixed with a modern human city and a dab of pony uniqueness
>From the look of the general populace it’s about 70% unicorn, 15% pegasus, 10% earth and 5% Zebra, gryphon, dragon, tiny fairy pony and others
>Much to both your and the fairy ponies, or breezies, annoyance they enjoyed flying at exactly your head height
>The number of ponies you’ve had to pluck out of your hair was too damn high
>You reach the Bazar themed area, and indeed that was the theme and approach a pony sitting behind a wooden table with sign out the front
*1 bit per game*
>It’s a shell game table
>Well you did have that single bit from the sewer
>”Hi there friend, I’m up for a game”
>The pony, brown coat with caramel mane, looks up
“And what might you be?”
>”A tourist. So can I get a game?”
“Of course stranger”
>You toss the bit on the table
>The pony places a pebble under a cup and stands up two more
>He slowly moves the cups around with his hooves
>It couldn’t be more obvious which cup had the pebble under it
>>
>>27138904
“Now then, where is it?”
>You point at the cup
>He lifts it up to reveal nothing
>What the fuck?
>You hear the wind carrying the soft laugh of Discord
>God damn Discord
>You check the map
*He’s better than you think*
“Do you want to play again?”
>”Sorry, that was my last bit”
>The pony looks at you with cunning
“Well how about this, you pick your own game, if you win you can have the bit, if not, well, we can work that out later”
>”Alright, let’s play rock paper scissors”
“The gryphon game?”
>”Uh, yeah”
“Alright then”
>You shake off and give paper
>He’s got rock
>”Ha, looks like I win”
>The pony looks agast
“B-but I always win! Let's play again!”
>You go again
>Paper beats rock as always
>And you’ve just doubled your money
>The stallion looks at his hoof in confusion
“Again!”
>You win again, after all how could you not?
>It only takes 50 bits worth of games for him to realise he wasn’t going to win
>Not a huge amount of money but it’s something
>You look at the map
*It’s up to you for now Anonymous*
>Cool. Cool, cool, cool
>What should you do then
>Some more money would be nice
>Although how much was 50 bits actually worth?
>You’re in the capital too, so everything should have inflated prices
>You look back down at the swindled pony
>”Is there anything cool I should check out around town?”
“The Wonderbolts are having a training session at the flight track. That is a must see for all tourists”
>He holds out a hoof
>”What are you doing?’
“Information isn’t free mister, that’ll be one bit”
>You drop a single bit into his hoof
>It’s completely outrageous, but you did just cheat him pretty hard
>”Alright map, where’s this track at”
>A glowing dot appears at the far west of Canterlot
>It’s nearby
>Good

That will do for tonight
>>
>>27138908
Oh man, the warden is gonna be super disappointed in Anon!
>>
File: 1071199.jpg (175 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1071199.jpg
175 KB, 2000x1500
>10
>>
>>27122054
Anon what's a placeholder?
>>
>>27140539
It's something you put in a certain place to say that something else should be there.
Like how a forum might have a blank silhouette as the default avatar, it's a placeholder for when you want to customize it.
On the wiki, all the stories without a description have something like "description goes here" on their page. It's the placeholder for the real description. You just delete it and write one in its place.
>>
Before uni light bump
Might update if I don't have homework today
>>
I want my waifu warden back.
>>
>>27141804
Everyone wants her back... but we cant just say to bluebird to come back, he has to when he wants to.
>>
>>27141977
She might as well be dead...
>>
>>27142996
Nah m8 who is dead is the cop pone which was in the hospital
>>
>>27141048
I'm fucked up
Tomorrow test
No green today from me
Sorry guise
>>
Oh look a bump thread
I guess I have a bump to spare
>>
Good thing is... weekend is coming
Bad thing is... college and uni are sucking the life out of us.
I hate only updating on weekends, but I don't have more free time, ugh...
>>
>>27147427
Speak for yourself.
I'm shakin' like a junkie looking for another fix.
>>
>>27147471
I've been procrastawriting so there could be a thing
>>
>>27141804
>Be Aryianne, pony.
>Finally left pison work and gotten your dream job of running a campground.
>First train of campers is arriving at noon.
>Gotta get the camp ready for them.
>Cabins are all prepped, chef's working in the kitchen to make lunch
>Both sets of perimeter fences are well lit so nopony accidentally wanders off and gets lost in the wilderness.
>Welcome banner is up by the station.
>Just gotta check the bathroom block
>Toilets clean.
>Showers a bit mouldy.
>Can't have that, better get that fixed.
>You thoroughly bleach the walls and floor before cleaning the mirrors with some ammonia
>You spill a few bottles of both as you go, but it'll just make the room extra clean where it spilled.
>You leave to go greet the campers at the station.
>With all the care and planning you've put into this, nothing can possibly go wrong.
>>
>>27148241
Too tame in my eyes. Or I might not get it
Drink more.
>>
>>27148784
She was accidentally going to kill all the campies in the showers
>>
>>27138908
>You choose to travel the back alleys to avoid the majority of the traffic, and attention
>Soon you lose count of the number of underground pizza places you pass
>None of them are open sadly, it is still morning
>You hear the flight track before you see it
>Sounds of thunder claps and rumbling
>And when you do see it you’re surprised
>The track is in the sky
>Made of cloud rings and poles
>But much more impressive are the ponies flying above
>They swoop and dive in impressive arches
>Every so often a group of them would dive together and break apart
>In doing so they form a small shockwave, sending out a deafening blast
>As the break apart and fly away a trail of grey clouds, sparking with electricity trail behind them
>”Bloody hell”
“Like what you see?”
>An older, sleek, blue and rainbow haired pegasus has snuck up beside you in your distraction
>”Uh. Yeah I guess, I’d rather say I find it spectacular. We’ve nothing like this where I’m from”
>The mare raise an eyebrow
“And where might that be?”
>”If you really must know go ask Princess Luna”
>She smiles
“I might just do that, I’m meeting with the Princesses later today”
>”You’re kidding right?”
>Your conversation is cut off by a thunderous cacophony of blasts followed by a blinding sphere of light bursting apart and a series of ponies flying in all directions
>”God damn that is fucked”
“I’d rather say sloppy”
>You look back to the raspy voiced pegasus
>”So if you know the princesses I guess you’re with these guys”
“You could say that yeah. Speaking of, do you have the time?”
>”No sorry, I lost my phone”
“Phone?”
>”What was that?”
“Did you say phone?”
>”I’ve know idea what you’re talking about”
>She looks at you weirdly
“Riiiight, well it was nice to meet you mister what’s-his-face”
>”Right nice to meet you, uh, I didn’t catch your name”
>>
>>27149085
>And it would seem you never would, as she takes to the air at a tremendous speed before you even finish speaking
>Okay then
>A single blue feather falls from the sky
>Into the pouch it goes
>You look back up to see most of the pegasi have flown off
>Just one remains in the air, high above the track
>Suddenly he drops from the sky
>As he approaches the track he pulls up and speeds straight through the centre
>The air current tailing behind him drags all the clouds making up the field into small wisps of moist air that quickly dissipate in the warm morning sun
>It seems you only caught the end of practice
>You wonder what the hell the whole session would have been like
>Unbelievable probably
>You slowly saunter from the field
>You are a tourist, an adventurer, and maybe an agent of chaos
>Clearly that means you must find the city's shady underbelly
>There are several dots that light up on your map
>One of them interests you
*The Zebra Market*
>Sounds shady
>But once again, and more importantly, it’s nearby
>The furthest one, “Fighting Ring”, would be about an hours walk away
>You didn’t exactly have the whole day to spend out here
>Especially considering those research ponies were meant to come for you at any time
>You step up your slow saunter to a hurried gait
>The map leads you down several branching back alleys, until you reach a small wooden gate
>It’s barred but you just reach over the top and pull the bar away
>You push it open and step through
>Beyond is a large dome like room with a single hole at the top for light
>Plants and moss grow along the walls and vines writhe in tangles along the floor
>>
>>27149105
>A single gnarled tree stump sits in the centre, covered in glowing mushrooms
>The shops are all situated inside the domes walls
>Some are large and have multiple rooms
>Others were just small wooden shacks built into dug out holes
>Yet each had it’s own strange and unique wares for sale
>Ponies and zebras milled about the center court talking in hushed voices
>A Zebra guard steps from the shadows
“How did you get in here? That door was locked”
>”Don’t look at me, he was the one who let me in”
>You point to a newly emerging Zebra
“That son of a bitch. Hey Katar you idiot, we don’t just let everpony in here you know! Did you even check him for the secret knock?”
>The Zebra attempts to explain but stutters and stumbles in shock at the sudden accusations
>As the two Zebra’s struggle to argue you quietly move to the shadows and walk into the nearest shop
>It’s one of the larger ones
>Some sort of alchemy store you guess
>It’s got potions, cauldrons, some weird voodoo masks, plants all over, weird things in jars, a bunch of alchemy ingredients, and trinkets galore
>Oh it's amazing! This has become a true adventure now, you must buy some strange things!
>You look about at the stores wares
>There are some books which by the look of them are ancient, the words written in runes of some kind
>Of the alchemy ingredients you discover three meat based ones
>The skin of a Manticore, the eye of a Hydra, and what has been labeled “The last monkey paw”
>The first two were priced in the range of thousands of bits, the last was asking for upwards of ten million
>You did not have that kind of money
>Damn, you really wanted to eat that monkey
>Ah well
>Instead you settle for buying a strange wood bead necklace for Shear
>You call it strange because the beads are more like smooth glass, but they are most definitely wood
>It’s an interesting piece and you figure a world traveler like Shear would enjoy it.

Thats it, just a little update.
>>
>>27148784
Lrn2chemistry
>>27148793
This.
Maybe with some door lock failure or a chain of investigators who each go in after the last.
Either way, poison gas in the showers is a classic Nazi prank.
>>
>>27149617
>Either way, poison gas in the showers is a classic Nazi prank.
I can hear Aryanne apologize as she says "Streich! Es war ein streich!"
>>
>>27149427
Now I'm going to be disappointed if that doesn't happen
>>
>>27151249
>>27149427
There is a high chance that by the end of the day Shear's cute little butt will be full of zebra necklace
>>
>>27150929
>>
File: 38a.jpg (44 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
38a.jpg
44 KB, 398x500
>>27151998
>>
Be S.T.A.L.K.E.R.N.O.N
Be in the FriendChip gulag
Nyet, not good.

>"hey, seniore comrade!"
You be of lookings to left
Is ugly Mexico mule
>"you wanna buy some FriendChip dust?"

I dunno what to do. Fucking allergies are killing me. Also I'm on the shitter right now shitting blood. Jesus I can't catch a break.
>>
I'm not fine with page 9
>>
I got a free monday thanks to my lazy as fuck classmates.
So expect a big update from me.

Wonder how's college/uni going for the rest.
>>
>>27155998
das good

>>27155126
I feel you. I had a panic attack yesterday because my allergy meds were making me feel nauseous. Shit sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x750
>>27151998
>>
Things that go bump in the night.
>>
>>27157826
Bumps that go night in the things.
>>
>>27134343
Where's the update, juggy?
>>
>>27154410
>>
File: page 9.png (411 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
page 9.png
411 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>27107891
Even though I don't write much anymore due to being a dumbass and making up for all my lost work and prepping to take an art test so I can do some freelance for GW, I lurk before bed. Just super busy writers I suppose.

>>27111068
2. Maybe have another table under each story for the side stories/chapters/parts.
>>
>>27162462
Breezies are cute, damn.
>>
>>
>>27163816
>>
>>27113772

Be Codename Wing
>Or as everyone calls you now, Gniw
>Yeah your cover name was pretty clever, no one suspect a thing that your real name is Wing!
>…Well, is more like a codename, you left your true name behind a long time ago when you joined The Corporation
>And you were graduated first of your class with over 300 confirmed bruises
>Okay, not 300… and not even a bruise, more like 30 confirmed boo-boos on your missions
>But that’s a story for another day
>For now you are trying to choose what to eat in your first day
>Everyone is going for the boiled beans
>You… don’t like too much beans
>Maybe you’ll pass and grab some hay with tea
“I’ll take some hay with tea, please”
>”Here’s the hay, I’ll get you some tea in a few seconds!” the dragon in the kitchen gives you a dish full of hay and walks towards the fridge to get your drink
>Ah… you can’t wait to have some tea
>A tea a day keeps the problems away
>Or was it an apple?
>Well whatever
>The dragon gets back and gives you a glass fill of tea
>”its green tea, hope you don’t mind!”
“No problem, I like any type of tea. How many points will this be?”
>”Five points for the hay and other five for the green tea, only ten good points that will be discounted from your account. Just give me your name and I’ll take care of it”
“I'm Gniw, Guard Gniw." You say with a confident voice
>He writes your name in a list
>”All set! Enjoy your breakfast!”
>You nod and thank him, grabbing your dish and glass with the help of your wings
>If Rock was here he would get… those boiled beans and whatever else
>He wasn’t the kind of pony to choose, so he always asked the cook for any recommendations
>>
>>27164850

>”I’ll get… those boiled beans and whatever else you like to add me, chef sir!”
>Yeah, he’ll say something like that…
>…
>Wait a minute
>You stop and turn around, there he was, Rock. Waiting for his food as he was talking with an inmate zebra
“Rock?”
>You call his attention, he locates you and stops talking with the zebra
>”Wi- I mean, Gniw! Hey!” He looked at the zebra “Dindu, can you take my place in line for a second? Just want to say hi to a friend”
>”No prob’ cousin, go ahead”
>First day of mission… and he was friend with an inmate… a /zebra/ inmate
>Whoa
>You are not sure if you should be amused or scared
>You give him a signal to follow you with your right hoof and walk a bit away from the line of ponies formed in line, to make sure nobody could listen to you two
>You look around to see if everything was clear to speak
>All good, everyone was busy eating or getting food
>You start whispering to him
“Hey Rock… anything new? I got some information, how about you?”
>”Yeah… there is this /bipedal/ inmate called Anonymous with his friend ‘Pancho’. It describes perfectly to the creature that stole that box! It must be him! I believe you got the same information as I did, I am right?”
>You nod
“You’re right, but I also got who’s the agent that The Boss send us to ‘look at us’ and you already know her”
>”Her? Wait… Yarn’s the agent?”
“Yes she is, I talked with her minutes ago and she was pointing out obvious information and let clear that she’s with The Boss”
>”What should we do now? Ask her for help? Call The Boss with the information that we have? Wait?”
>>
>>27165032

>You think for a moment for a good idea
>You two got plenty of information and you two already made allies with two creatures. Rock with that zebra and you with that breezie
“For now, let’s just eat and later we’ll discuss about it. That Anonymous could be anywhere in the prison, keep an eye for him”
>He nods and you nod too
>The zebra that was in the line came closer to you two, you decide to remain silent
>”Hey cousin, since your food was already served and I was next in line, I brought the dishes with me. You don’t need to mind for paying, is on me for today. Are you following me with me and my pals on the table and-” The zebra notices you and looks at you for a few seconds “Oh, you… must be new too, new guards, uh?”
>”Oh… thanks Dindu, eh…” Rock looks at the zebra, then at you “She’s Gniw, the guard that came along with me… you know, the one I told you about?”
>You swear if he told lies about you…
>”Right! Gniw, isn’t it? I’m Dindu Muffin, nice to meet ya”
“Yeah… me too…”
>Your mama told you to not listen to zebras
>Aren’t zebras supposed to be grey? This one is brown…
>He’s looking too much at you… what’s wrong with him?
>”Has someone told you that your mane is great?”
“Eh…”
>Stranger danger!
>Please, somepony! Anypony! Interrupt this awkward situation! You can’t deal with zebras!
>”Hey Gniw!” a voice calls from your right
>Oh thank the heavens…
>You look at your right and the warden was standing there with a smile on his face
>”Would you like to eat with me and the rest of the guards? I told everyone else to eat in the same table and they accepted! You are the only one left to join! S-Sorry for telling you at the last moment! The other guards were close to me and… you know…”
>You don’t even think twice to answer the question, whatever gets you out of the sight of this zebra…
>>
>>27165208

“Yeah, I would like to join you, warden. It’ll be an honor”
>The warden gives a little jump of joy for your answer
>”Okie! If you want I can help you with your food!”
>You were about to deny that propose, but he picks up your food with his magic
>You roll your eyes, giving a tiny chuckle and thanking him for the help
>Not that you need it, you can carry it with your wings, but whatever
“I’ll see you later Rock, maybe I’ll catch with you on the afternoon so we talk about… you know what”
>”Right, that… okay Dindu, let’s get going, I’m so hungry…”
>Rock follows the zebra and you follow the warden to the table
>He was right, everyone was already there talking and eating
>As you come closer to the table, you notice a creature you’ll never seen before… it was like a strange hairless minotaur with green skin
>And look at that… he’s with a box… a box with some fake expression on it
>He must be Anonymous and that box must be ‘Pancho’
>How clever of him to add that to the box, but that can’t trick you!
>Ha! Haha! The mission couldn’t go easier for you! All you need to do is make sure that’s the box The Boss needs and retrieve it to the basement!
>Nothing can go wrong from here!
>”Anuuuu, cheeki breeki!”
>…
>Did… did the box… just… talk?
>Is… is that box… levitating!?
>…Whokay, your day just got crazy
>The warden places your food in front of him, near to Water Fall’s seat. What a perfect place for a chat with the target…
>You sit, thanking again the warden for the help
>He goes and sits near Anonymous
>…Like, /near/ him as in just centimeters away…
>>
>>27165333

>And he looks so happy… maybe is for an unknown reason you’ll know one day, or you won’t
>Well… isn’t your incumbency to know that
>You clear your throat before meeting with the bipedal creature
“Hello, I’m Gniw. I suppose everyone has already said their names, you must be Anonymous, right?”
>Your sight is focused on him, every sudden move… you’ll see it
>He grabs a napkin and proceeds to clean his hands
>”That’s right, I’m Anonymous. Feel free to call me Anon.” He waves his hand as form of greeting
>The box levitates in front of you, he was giving you a happy… expression…
>But how!? What kind of sorcery is that?
>”..And I’m Pancho! If you wonder why I yelled that word seconds ago… it was because Yarn wanted to hear it for some reason! I’m a cheeki breeki!”
>Yarn yells from her seat the exact same word for some… reason…
>You could… pick the box in this moment and run away… but no, this isn’t the moment
>Wait what in the heavens is a cheeki breeki
>You’re so confused right now…
“I… see… nice to meet you, emm, Pancho?”
>The box nods and levitates back near Anon’s spot
>Maybe Anonymous has a magic to camouflage the box… maybe… you want to believe that… there is NO WAY a box can talk!
>You’re not silly! Rocks can talk to experienced ponies but boxes can’t! …Can they?
>”Are you going to eat? Atta, vi!” Water Falls says from his side as he devours a tiny grape
>Right, you almost forgot to eat for all this sudden realization
>Maybe some food and the green tea will calm you down…
>But that box… Pancho…
>This is vital information
>The Boss needs to know about this… now

1.5k nighty update
More tomorrow, sorry for short update
>Captcha 333
>>
>>27165373
BASED
>>
>boop
>>
File: 1459886684321.gif (952 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1459886684321.gif
952 KB, 800x450
>>27166196
>>
>>27107560
These threads and their stupid belly rubs have given me some sort of cuddle fetish. The idea of holding a pone close and cuddling them into a happy ball of bliss and embarrassment leaves me uncomfortable in my dick
>>
>>27167093
It wants to cry inside one of the ponies, before, during and after a belly rub
>>
>>27167284
This guy gets it.
>>
>>27112958
I thought the fire had something to do with Dindu's mixtape.
>>
>>27107560
So... what's this about ghost wincest?
>>
File: fucking degenerate.png (168 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.png
168 KB, 1280x1280
>>27168191
>spongebob
>ifunny watermark
>>
File: adoranazi.png (115 KB, 757x1024) Image search: [Google]
adoranazi.png
115 KB, 757x1024
>>
>>27169887
>Day 3 in Naziquestria
>You got sent to pony jail for not being a pony
"If this is pony jail shouldn't it only be ponies here?"
>"Ja, dast sounds reit."
>"Removen zer human!"
>The guardponies kick you out of pony jail
>Today you were thankful for segregation.
>>
bump you lazy shits or it's solitary again
>>
>>27170446
>They take you out in a bus.
>a gas bus.
>it was incorrectly built so instead of a quick death you die by asphixiation.

Muh 6 gorillon griffons
>>
I was gonna do a thing and re-read the story but then i got high, and thought youtube videos would be cooler so my laptop is going to die sorry
>>
>>27172146
Well fuck it's you
>>
>>27172146
Oh hi Bluebirdy, how's life treating you?
>>
>>27172239
it is
>>27172182
it IS?
>>
>>27172277
Life can apparently treat people now. It literally becomes a physical being and treats you. With what, I don't know.
>>
>>27172313
with life, duh
>>
>>27172335
life has some nasty side effects, be careful when dealing with that stuff
>>
>>27172146
Yooo blu, glad to see you're back! Hope shits goin as good as it can for ya.
>>
>>27172277
If we play like this soon we'll need trips
I don't like trips
>>
I think I'll update tomorrow
Is not like I have a writer's block, I got in a fight with a friend and that thought won't let me start writing, unless I want today's update to be bad quality
God damn it
>>
>>27173568
Twiggy piggy a qt
>>
>>27174182
>Anons innaquestria
>Crimes shomehow
>Guards send him to the dungeon
>Dungeon is Twilight's
>I dunno where to go with this
>Twilight probably wants to study Anon though
>>
>>27174369
She wants to study what makes anons hands so good at scratchies
and why he feels so good in her marepussy
>>
better bump this
>>
>>27176081
idk, give me a sec to see what I've got in stock
>>
>>27149125
>You move to a wooden bench overcome by moss
>It’s the counter, you think, it has a cash register so…
>A Zebra mare comes wriggling out of some vines
“It is good to see a new face in my humble store. What is it you seek stranger”
>”I was just going to buy this necklace”
“Five bits”
>You cough up the money
>As your arm passes by the Zebra’s muzzle she takes a quick inhale
“You certainly are a stranger aren’t you… I don’t think I’ve ever met anything like you”
>”You probably haven’t”
“Well then would you permit me to take a few samples for my alchemical research?”
>”That depends on what you mean by “samples””
“Just a few things, like hair, bodily fluids, toenails or fingernails, maybe some dead skin?”
>You're not sure about this
>”Well what’s in it for me?”
>The Zebra looks at you with increasing desperation at your reluctance
“I’ll give you five bits a sample”
>”Done deal”
“Good, now give me a moment to inspect”
>The Zebra moves up to you and begins sniffing at your feet, she moves up your legs, past your crotch, stands of her hind hooves and continues along
>This has got to be one of the strangest moments of your life
>The mare steps back and looks up to you
“I require hair samples from your head, body, armpit, and crotch”
>”Woah, why all four? Can’t you just do the head?”
“20 bits a sample”
>You immediately pull out a small chunk of hair from each location
>”Bam! How much is this worth”
>She opens the register and pulls out a small sac
"180 bits"
>You rollin’ in it now. That sweet cash money
>Next she has you spit into five separate jars
>And that’s more sweet mones for you
“May I also have a fingernail?”
>”Sure”
>She turns around to grab some nail clippers
“Here, allow me, I’ve been certified for nail removal”
>”Haha, you’re pretty funny”
>You bite at your nail and chew it off
>”Here, I just bite my nails”
>She looks aghast at you
>>
>>27176333
“T-that’s very brave of you, I can see mighty brews coming from your specimens”
>She gives you one last small amount of money
>”Are we done here?”
“Certainly stranger, we are”
>You open up your pouch to store your now vast amount of money
>Honestly it’s in the way, you got too much
>”Is there a more efficient way of dealing with bits?”
“I would recommend a Crystal credits coin. It magically keeps a storage of bit credits, and you can pretty much transfer bits to anypony with it. It’s what the ponies came up with when they realised lugging around thousands of bits wasn’t very smart”
>”Right so where do I get on of those?”
“Any pony bank will give you one for a price, or if you want Quite Trots across the way can get you one, upside is you’re past won’t be looked into and you don’t need an Equestria ID, downside is it costs, a lot, about 170 bits, but I suppose you could afford that now”
>”Right I’ll be going there soon”
>As you close your bag the Zebra’s eye catches sight of something within it
>She whispers something under her breath
“Pegasus feather of blue, make your wish come true”
>”Did you say something?”
>She shakes her head and looks at you with great urgency
“You can take anything you wish from my shop if you give me that feather!”
>”Anything for a feather?”
“Yes!”
>”Sure thing”
>You pass her the feather
“Browse my wares and choose an item”
>You look around once more
>You find an interesting looking rune stone, it’s got some kind of flaming gate symbol on it
>That can only mean good things
>But something else also grabs your attention
>It looks like that big sphere Shear had gotten from Gem club, except this one is wooden with some sort of emerald inlay
>Behind the emerald you can see a kind of moss or fungus growing
>Could you have both?
>>
>>27176355
>Well you could swindle your way into having both without karmic repercussion, this was the equivalent of the black market after all
>”Can I have these two things?”
>The Zebra looks back at you
“Absolutely not, if you’d ever believe I’d give those two items to a Black suit prisoner you’d be crazy”
>”You know I’m a prisoner, what about the note?”
>She looks at you without a hint of emotion
“Do I look like an idiot to you?”
>You point to the monkey paw
>”I’ll take that instead of these two then”
>The Zebra is angered at first, but then she looks more closely at your hand and the very similar paw
>Her stance becomes fearful and she backs behind the counter
“You can have both, just get out! Get out of my shop right now! Beast”
>”Rude, but also thanks”
>You exit to the main room, slightly confused
>The guards have given up their search so you’re free to go explore
>You feel the map vibrate in your pouch
*Good job Anonymous. Have another gift*
>”Good job? What did I do?”
>You hear a box fall to the ground
>Picking it up you open it and withdraw its contents
>It’s a single rose, stored in some kind of glass cylinder filled with a gel
>Ain’t that just a pickled peach
>You win some, you lose some when it comes to a spirit of chaos
>Except you seem to have lost twice. First an old photo, second a preserved flower
>You slide it away in your, now quite full, explorers pouch
>You cycle through each of the shops
>You find poisons, love potions, armours, supposed sacred artifacts, weapons, evil spell books, just about everything that ponies shouldn’t have
>Eventually you reach a shady corner of the dome
>Or should you say, a /shadier/ corner of the dome
>From the darkness emerges the pony Quite Trots
>She’s a tiny filly, who extorts you for 190 bits for a Crystal credit coin, but as a benefit she transferred the bits you had left into bit credits for your new Crystal coin
>>
>>27176399
>You’ve got just under 100 bits to your name
>The Crystal credit coin looks much the same as a normal bit except the center is a sapphire disk
>Now dealing with money was going to be far easier
>You feel a rustling at you thigh
>Looking down you see a small colt attempting to open your bags to take your already stolen scrolls
>You lightly nudge him over with your leg
>”Back off street rat”
>He looks up at you, tears in his eyes, and begins wailing
>From nowhere a small mob of ponies appear and surround you
>It’s a trap!
>Not wishing to draw any attention to yourself you simply step over the ponies trying to block your escape
>You hurriedly make your way to the door as they realise what just happened
>There’s a spark of recognition in the Zebra guards eyes as you approach
>He moves towards you but his focus is taken by a flurry of activity at the room's center
>A number of pegasi dressed in adorable riot gear have flown in through the roof hole
“GO! GO! GO!”
>The court becomes a frenzy of activity as zebras and ponies scramble for an escape
>The Pegasi swoop down and strike at ponies and zebra alike with their inflatable batons
>Before they can flee far they’re blinded by a ring of flashes
>From each flash pops forth a unicorn, dressed in what you’d call a mix between a robe and combat gear
>True chaos erupts as magic sparking blobs fly in all directions
>Ponies hit by the small blobs of sparking electricity immediately go limp
>It must be some sort of stun spell
>All the store fronts have closed up and some even have walls literally growing over them, sealing them off entirely
>Amidst the newly formed chaos you make a break for the gate
>Magic rains down around you blasting everything in site
>With no time to open the gate you just charge through it
>The flimsy wood explodes as your momentum carries you along
>You sprint down the street with several zebra and ponies running with you
>Each being picked off by small blobs of electricity
>>
>>27176437
>Just as you’re about to break onto the street proper, hoping to use the crowd as cover, a unicorn pops out in front of you
>He’s dressed like the others, pony battle mage style, except he’s got a mask wrapped around his face
“Well, well, well, look who we have here”
>The stallion moves closer and inspects your post-it note
“Not a prisoner ey?”
“I wouldn’t be too sure about that”
>This guy seems familiar
>”Have we met before?”
>He pulls off his face wrapping
“Yeah, we have”
>It’s sargent Heavy Hoofed, the pony who was apparently overly aggressive when taking you in
“I’m curious as to how you got out of prison Anonymous, but boy am I glad you chose to turn up in the Zebra market the day of our raid. I’ll have you put away for a long time after this”
>His horn lights up
“This is Heavy Hoofed, I’m calling in the specialist squad for immediate fugitive extraction”
>You’re not going to be waiting around to for that
>You lift up Heavy Hoofed and toss him into a passing hay cart
>>
File: 1432028599183.gif (1005 KB, 350x201) Image search: [Google]
1432028599183.gif
1005 KB, 350x201
>>27176460
>He cries out in anger as you sprint off while he re-orientates himself
>Your worries about bothering the ponies around you vanish as self preservation kicks in
>No longer do you keep in line with the bustling crowd but rather you dive through, over and around it
>Every step you take leads to a chain reaction of chaos
>Ponies having to stop and those behind them backing into one another, falling over, carts thud together as they swerve along the road avoiding you
>It’s made all the worse by the black clad unicorns popping in and out of reality attempting to block you off
>It’s causing quite the panic among the local populace
>As you make a hurried turn down Trottingham lane you’re blinded by a flash as Heavy Hoofed pops out in front of you
“Stop right there criminal scum!”
>God damn it would they just leave you alone!
>You were going to go back to prison anyway, so what if you were a black suit found at an illegal Zebra market buying god knows what
>”You’ll never catch me alive!”
>Even the overly harsh Heavy Hoofed seems taken aback with what you’d said, obviously taking it literally, as these ponies were want to do
>”Figure of speech dude. I’ll see you later yeah?”
>With that you jump over the unicorn and speed down the road
>This time, with a bit more vigor, you make your escape
>But it’s of little use, the bastards can teleport!
>The streets are clearing up along here but there are still many ponies about
>Most of which are shrieking and cowering as you flee from the pony swat team
>How are you meant to lose a bunch of teleporting unicorns?!

I'll post more when I wake up tomorrow
>>
>>27126528
So, you're saying your French teacher would find your misspelling of faux pas a faux pas?
>>
File: carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27177301
Is this supposed to be some faux hoax?
>>
>>27154410
>>
>>27176473
update your fucking pastebin, m8y
>>
>Anon in Manehattan
>In his past life he was a thief of banks
>He finds a lots of ponies to cooperate with
>Together they become a team that steals perfectly every store with goods in Manehattan
>Anon uses a black transparent mask making everyone think it's his real face
>Anon and his team get famous around Equestria, journalists waiting for them outside of stores asking him questions
>One day they capture two of his allies
>Anon steals a bank by his own and gets himself caught
>Part of my plan.jpg
>Manehattan prison
>He still has the mask on
>Ponies think he's a sort of mastermind
>Anon finds his two comrades
>Prison shenaningas

I'm just throwing ideas instead of bamps.
>>
File: 1408147604180.png (300 KB, 1000x942) Image search: [Google]
1408147604180.png
300 KB, 1000x942
bump
>>
bampo
>>
File: 74633522.png (210 KB, 942x1024) Image search: [Google]
74633522.png
210 KB, 942x1024
>>
>>27168589
I think the ghost sister said something about doing things with her brother when she gets bored.

Also, they pretty much fucked when they both possessed Pancho.

>>27172335
How do we know you're the real Bluebird?
>>
>>27176473
>You watch closely as they teleport around you and pick up on something
>There very well may be a way to get out of this!
>Their teleporting took time! It didn’t happen instantaneously
>It would seem to be about two seconds
>One second spent entering their portal, one second spent exiting
>If you can manage to hide away while they’re teleporting you can escape!
>But you’d need all the guards to teleport at once
>You smile
>Up ahead is a wooden fence blocking off an alley entrance, or as you like to call it, your escape
>You pour on the speed to reach the fence before the unicorns
>And yet when you reach it you stop and wait
>As you do the unicorn squad runs up, attempting to block you from escaping once more
>You jump up and sit on top of the fence
>Good they’re all here
>”Haha, ya got me boys”
“Get down here now prisoner”
>”Okay I’ll get down”
>You roll backwards and over the fence into the alleyway
>”One Mississippi”
>You jump back over the fence to see a ring of flashes
>”Two Mississippi”
>From back over the fence you hear the confused grunts of the unicorn guards as they emerge, clearly not expecting your vanishing trick
>You take their brief moment of confusion to run into the closest building
*Ding-a-ling*
“How may I help...you?”
>A blue unicorn with an orange mane steps out from a back room full of half finished dresses
>It’s that unicorn from the picture, the Canterlot Carousel one
>That would make this the Canterlot Carousel
>It would also explain the dresses, dresses everywhere
>And some fancy attire for the modern stallion
>”Before you say anything no, I’m not from around here, I am a human, I’m not looking for work as a servant or pony of the night, and for now the only help I need is this store itself”
>She looks puzzled
>”Just browsing thanks”
“Oh, okay then. I’m quite busy anyway”
>She trots back into her little workshop
>>
>>27181095
>You can hear crashes and thuds as she throws things about
>Or makes a dress with obscene gusto, you can’t see through the door to find out
>You look around the room
>One particular dress catches your eye
>It was a sleek and smooth black that shinned deep purple along the edges
>Very form fitting, it would certainly show off a few curves
>In the right light a few twinkling dot like stars could be seen running along the dresses natural contours, definitely used to enhance the ponies natural shape
>It also has a peculiar patterned lace chest, studded with diamonds, which also slightly ran up the neck to form a little collar
>All in all it’s one sexy dress
>And made for a pegasus apparently
>There were some side straps to allow wings through the dress, once they were closed over it became near impossible to tell they were there at all
>There’s shouting coming from outside as the unicorns begin their search for you
>From the window you can spy them working in groups of three entering and checking all the nearby residences and shops
>And from the look of it you’re up next
>You scramble to hide yourself
>In the movies this always worked
>But this was real, or real-ish, life
>The guards enter to boutique
“Hello how may I help you lot”
>Two of the guards begin searching for you
>The third talks to the mare
“We are looking for a dangerous fugitive mare’am, have you let anypony strange into your shop recently?”
>She nods
“Yes, I just let something called a human in, he was just browsing”
>She looks about
“But I can’t seem to find him”
“That’s fine mare’am, you’ve been a great help, we’ll be out of your mane in no time”
>He turns around to his squad
“He’s been here, possibly still is, I want you two to search this place top to bottom, I’ll stand guard at the door to make sure he can’t get out”
>The guards split up once more and start looking
>>
>>27181150
Zew is back, baby!
>>
>>27181150
>You however remain perfectly still, standing in the window with several scarves wrapped around your body, a crazy purple hat and a pair of rainbow sunglasses on your face
>That’s right you’re trying the mannequin disguise
>Like hell this’ll work
>The two guards look high and low to find you
>Eventually one moves right next to you and begins to inspect
>You hold your breath and try not to move
>He leans in close and pokes you in the ribs
“Damn, these things are getting less life like by the day”
>You’ll take that as a compliment
>Also holy fuck that just worked!
>The guards give up their search and deem that you had visited the store only momentarily
>With the guards gone the proprietor mare begins to frantically looks about
“Celestia be damned! Where did I put it!”
>The distressed pony trots about nervously
>You step out from your stand in the window, shedding your excess clothing
>”What’ve you lost?”
>The mare dives back in terror
“AHHH! I thought you’d left”
>”So did the guard ponies. Now then what did you lose? Because I may be able to help”
>You have a sneaking suspicion it might be a photograph
“But you’re a fugitive! Why would you help?”
>”Well I’m only a fugitive for now, I’ll be back in prison soon, and I’d like to help because why not?”
“I, um, okay. I lost a photo, it’s of me and a dear friend, she owns the store actually. I’ve got a lot of fond memories with her and that photo means the world to me, it was such a happy time”
>You pull out the photo given to you by Discord
>”It’s this photo isn’t it?”
>She’s stunned
“Where did you find that?”
>”I found it in a box outside, thought it was important so I kept it, which was clearly a good thing”
>She nods vigorously
“Yes! Yes it was a good thing-eh?, erm, I don’t know your name, I’m Sassy Saddles”
>”Anonymous, and it’s a pleasure to meet you”
>>
>>27181185
“The pleasure is truly mine, like I was saying, it is a good thing Anonymous! I owe you a huge debt for this!”
>”How huge?”
“Huuuuuuge!”
>You point to the dress
>”I was looking to get that for a friend, could I get a discount as a reward?”
>She smiles broadly
“For you it’s free! I could make you fifty of them if you want!”
>”No, no one is fine, but if you believe this debt /that/ big I was looking for something for my nurse friend”
“A Nurse? How kind of you, they really are underappreciated, do you know what she’d like?”
>”Well she loves fancy things, she likes going to the spa, getting her mane and coat done, she also loves helping everyone, but that’s a little harder to buy for”
“Say no more, I’ve got just the thing”
>Sassy Saddles pulls a box from the close by shelf
>Inside is a very ornate, pearl and gold, grooming brush
“This is our top of the line grooming brush, I can personally attest to that, and I guarantee that she will not be disappointed”
>She nudges it into your hands
“Especially if somepony with a pair of /those/ did it for her”
>You open and close your hands
>”This things are more trouble than they’re worth around here”
>Damn magic fingers
>Sassy also produces a small bottle
>>
>>27181207
“This is a mango scented coat oil, great for maintaining hair luster and keeping skin smooth and hydrated. She’ll love it”
>Yes, what with your troublesome hands and all
>”Thank you so much Sassy Saddles”
>Sassy bows slightly to you
“Thank you Anonymous. Now please leave my shop, you /are/ a wanted fugitive, and I really don’t want to go to prison for being an accomplice”
>”Very good point, it’s been lovely meeting you Sassy, but could I also trouble you for a bag? My current one is kinda full. I’ll actually pay this time”
“No worries at all”
>You step out of Canterlot Carouse, 50 bits removed from your crystal coin, with your new dress, brush, and oil stored away in your new belt pouch
>This trip to Canterlot has been quite fruitful
>So many cool things you’ve seen, done, stolen, and earnt!
>But you have to get back to the prison soon, and think of a way to not get in trouble for all this
>You’ll think of something
>Please let you think of something
>Turning around to head home you come face to face with Heavy Hoofed once more
“You can’t trick me like I’m some dog Anonymous. I knew you’d still be around here”
>”Look guy, I’m heading back to the prison now, just leave a man be would you?”
“Let an escapee go? I don’t think so”
>”Fine, but I’m going to be stiff in the morning”
>You sprint away again as Heavy Hoofed calls in his squad once more
>You pull out the map as you run to look for the fastest way back to the forbidden library
>It would seem if you made a detour through Canterlot universities campus grounds you could make it back before your lungs shrivel up and die

I still have more to post but I'll do that later
>>
>booping the writefriends
>>
>>27181237
Aww yeah.
Dis good
>>
Page nine ain't fine, especially when there's updates to be had.
>>
>>27183029
I know right
>>
>>27183029
>>27183943
soz but yo' mumma's needed my attention

>>27181237
>You plot the route in your mind after memorising a few landmarks on the map then put it away
>Taking back alleys and using sharp corners to your advantage you slowly gain some distance on the teleporting unicorns
>Most now were simply running after you, showing magic powers weren’t infinite
>You speed down a thin alleyway, about to burst out onto a cobblestone street
>You hear the distressed calls of someone coming from the street
“Help! Somepony Help me! That thief stole my bag!”
>Several unicorns enter the alley behind you with Heavy Hoofed taking the lead
>Their horns all begin glowing
>This can’t be good
>You turn back around and charge to the alley exit just as a worried looking mare trots in the way
>The unicorn guard lets loose their built up stun spells
>You look back to watch the blobs of electricity darting towards you
>This really can’t be good
>The mare still stands in your way and you haven’t exactly slown down
>But she has
>The mare is moving at an absurdly slow pace
>You look back to the stun spells, which should have knocked you on your arse by now
>They too are moving insanely slow
>Everything is, even you’re slowed down, but by no where near as much as everything else
>There’s a tickling breeze across your hand
>You look down and see the ring Gold Feather had given you
>The little sapphires studded around it are blowing a small ghale around your hand
>Well shit, it works. You really did not expect that, but hey, you’re in peril, and you’re moving swift as the goddamn wind, no complaints here
>You easily duck to the side before any of the bolts reach you
>As they pass by time begins to speed up once more
>Using the little time you have left you dash down the alley once more
>But something has caught you’re sped up eye
>One of the spells was drifting towards the distressed mare
>You cannot allow an innocent pone to be hurt because of you
>>
>>27184307
>With the last few seconds of slown down time you dive towards the mare, jumping ahead of the bolt and preparing for it’s impact
>As the glowing yellow ball approaches you it flickers and turns red
>Down the alleyway Heavy Hoofed watches with confused horror as his horn flashes and become red
>Before the spell reaches you it’s colour changes to black
>It rapidly shrinks down and pops out of existence
>From the point it vanished a massive shock wave radiates out
>You and the pony are blasted off your feet and into the air
>Time slows once again, this time from the adrenaline rushing through your body
>You roll over as you soar through the air and attempt to grab the flailing mare, but she’s slightly too far away
>You land on your back and tumble into an anxious looking stallion
>God damn that hurt!
>You try to get up but are slammed back down as a ball of pony lands on your chest knocking the wind out of you
>As you rasp for breath the mare gets up and plucks a bag from the stallion you’d just landed on
>You stagger up as the unicorn guard arrive from the alley you’d just come from
>The stallion gets up and begins shouting
“Help! Help! That mare and monster just stole my bag!”
>The mare looks about and stammers
“Y-your bag! That is mine!”
>Ach, that accent, you’ve just found yourself an english pony
>The unicorns don’t seem to care as they move in closer, Heavy hoofed points a hoof at you
“Apprehend those two criminals! And be careful of the human, he somehow hijacked my horn”
>The english sounding pony is stunned
“B-bu- T-that’s mine”
>She limply holds up the bag
“It's mine...”
>The unicorns take no notice and stalk in closer
>With no time to spare and not wishing to leave this pony to the fate you’d caused her you grab her in an arm and make yet another run for it
>>
>>27184315
>You’re still able to keep a comfortable pace, even despite your injuries and the extra weight of a pony, the pursuing guards however are flagging behind, exhaustion from the market raid and your rampant chase through the city finally starting to set in
>Although you weren’t doing too well either, now starting to pant fairly heavily
>You look down at the pony bouncing in your arms
>She’s a unicorn with magenta eyes, her coat a pure shining white, mane deep rich red with a single streak of orange-bronze
>Her Cutie Mark was an unfurled scroll with a black scorched heart shape in the centre that’s surrounded by wisping flames
>”So did you just steal that guy’s bag?”
>The mare pokes you in the chest, offended
“How dare you! He stole my bag, I got it back!”
>Her look softens
“Although I suppose I have you to thank for that, but it’s a miracle I didn’t get hurt”
>”Yeah because you landed on me. It’s lucky you didn’t stab me with that thing”
>You nod towards her horn
>“The names Anonymous by the way”
“Ember Heart, charmed I’m sure, where are you taking me?”
>”I’ve no idea, I need to get back to the castle to get out of here”
“That’s good, if you go through Canterlot university you can get there faster, and it’s where I need to be, and soon”
>”How lucky for you, but won’t the guards be trying to arrest you”
“Once I’m on university grounds I can have the Dean sort everything out, but you should be worrying about those guards behind us, you are a supervillain, no? The guards do not like it when supervillains escape”
>She tuts at you
>”Hey none of that. I’m saving you here too you know”
“But it was your fault in the first place Mr. Anonymous”
>You grimace. She was right
“So how are you going to get rid of the guards then?”
>”I’ve been working on that and you’re not going to like my idea”
>She crosses her hooves
“Why wouldn’t I like your idea? What is it?”
>”This”
>>
Total shit greentext.

Just another day for /mlp/ dumbfuck generals
>>
>>27184329
>You turn around to face the pursuing guards
>Putting your hands under the armpits (legpits?) of Ember Heart you lifter her away and turn her around
>Doing so has her dangling from your arms, belly fully exposed and facing the guards
>All of whom begin stumbling and looking away in embarrassment
>The surrounding crowd all looks away and vacates the area
>”Oi! You lot, turn around and leave us alone, I’m going back to prison I swear”
>Heavy Hoofed steps up
“Liar!”
>You twist and point Ember Heart to face him
>He cringes back and looks away
>”Even if I was Heavy Hoofed I’ve got a pony here and I’m not afraid to rub this fluffy belly”
>You maneuver a hand out and threateningly move it near her stomach
>Ember squirms in your grip
“What! There’s no need to be so extreme Mr. Anonymous”
>She turns her head to look back at you pleadingly
>Her white face is just about as red as her mane
“Please, I know it’s working but this is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever done”
>”Fine”
>With the guards cowering down you slowly back away, pony still raised
>Only once you’d rounded the nearest corner did you lower her and take up your run again
>It would seem your plan worked as no guards were to be seen following you
>”I’m sorry about that back there”
>She waves your worries away with a hoof
“It worked didn’t it? Besides, that was the most exciting thing I’ve done in my life! How thrilling”
>”Don’t get out much?”
“Not for a while, I use to love going out into the field”
>”Field? You some sort of agent?”
“Haha, goodness no, I’m a research pony for Canterlot Royal, I specialise in the study of magical creatures, phenoxies, manticores, I once even did a dissertation on the development of hydra heads”
>”Nerd then?”
>Ember looks defiant
“I take that as a compliment”
>”And so you should”
>She blushes awkwardly at your backhand compliment
>>
>>27184358
>You reach one of the last landmarks you’d memorised, a statue of six ponies, five in fancy necklaces, one with a crown
“So you must have really done something bad for a specialist unicorn to use a Force push spell on you”
>”I don’t think he meant to do that. It was my fault if anything, magic and I don’t mix… maybe, I’m not sure”
>You slow your run to a gentle walk as you pass through a mighty arch with “Canterlot Royal University” emblazoned upon its front
>This part seems to be a park or some recreational zone
“You know I don’t think I’ve ever seen your species before, where are you from?”
>”Earth”
>She nods
“That would explain it, I’ve never been good with all the underground species”
>She peers up closer at your face
“But your eyes are so small, are you sure you’re from the underground? And strange magic abilities? Has anypony written a research paper on you?”
>”No, no one has researched me thus far”
>Although they would be very soon
>Ember Heart becomes distant, stuck in her own thoughts
“Interesting.. I sure hope the creature I’m researching today is as peculiar as you are. Goodness who am I kidding, of course he will be, especially after what Princess Luna told us”
>Princess Luna, creature and research all register in your mind
>She was one of the ponies researching you today wasn't she?
>”Sounds fun”
>You find a bench and take a seat for the pony to get off your chest
>She doesn’t
>”Uh, you can get off now”
“Oh dear, yes you are correct. I am terribly sorry if that made you uncomfortable”
>She scrambles off you and takes a seat
>You put a reassuring hand on her withers
>”It’s fine, not a lot phases me”
>The mare happily rocks side to side
>Hmm, this pony was English… There’s something you must check out
>”Hey Ember Heart, you’ve got something in your teeth”
>She opens up her mouth and exposes her teeth, attempting to remove the non-existent thing with a hoof
>>
>>27184419
>From what you can make out they’re perfectly normal teeth. So much for that stereotype
>They are shiny though, very shiny
“Did I get it Mr Anonymous”
>”Yeah, you sure did. So why are your teeth so shiny?”
>She looks away and her ears droop
“Hehe, that was just a little accident”
>You rub her shoulders
>”I’d like to hear about it, apparently I’m a good listener”
>She sighs contently under your touch
"I don't know why you'd care, but okay"
“It happened about ten days ago. I’d been working with some of the properties of the Ice wolf’s fur, it has special insulation to help them survive the cold of the frozen north, but I wasn’t actually interested in that”
“Their fur develops crystals in a very specific pattern that gives them the most amazing sparkle”
“I had magically extracted that property and attempted to fuse it into my toothpaste, but when I did there was some strange magical disturbance, so the spell didn’t quite work”
>”How so?”
“Well rather than make my teeth shine like their fur it turned them into crystals”
>You fail to prevent your chuckle
>”It doesn’t look that bad”
>She shakes her head
“This is ten days after that and my teeth still have crystal properties”
>”You’re just like everyone else I’ve met, a silly pony”
>She laughs until you boop her muzzle, then she goes eerily quiet
>Alright then
>”I hope you have fun researching that creature you were talking about before, but I’m afraid I gotta get back to prison”
>...
>”That sounded better in my head”
>Ember Heart gives a light hearted giggle
>“But you should come visit if you want. I did just save you”
“That wouldn’t be the Perpetual Rainbows Correctional Centre would it?”
>”Yeah, it’s a magical place”
>>
>>27184448
“That’s funny the creature I’m meant to be studying is down there, maybe I’ll run into you while I’m over”
>”Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh”
>”Yeah you just might”
>You turn around but look back when you hear Ember clear her throat
>She sits shyly on the bench, covering her face with her mane
“T-thank you Mr. Anonymous, you’ve been a fantastic help, even if you were the cause of the trouble”
>”Uh, thanks I guess. It was fun meeting you. You know what, I’ve got something for you”
>You pull out your rose tube
>”Here, a pretty flower for a pretty face”
>It’s fun to make ponies blush
>She grasps at the tube and holds it close to herself before looking up to you with confusion
“T-this is a Blood rose, why are you giving this to me? We’ve just met, I’m pretty much a stranger”
>”I don’t know, I just thought you’d earnt it for putting up with me. I like anyone, pony, gryphon, whatever, if they’ve got that trait”
>You can pretty much feel the warmth coming from her cheeks
“O-okay, I guess I’ll hold onto it if you really want”
>”Of course I want you to”
*Meep*
“I-i hope you don’t want a reply right away”
>More of her mane slips down over her face
>You tussle her hair then push it out of her eyes
>”I-i don't get it? Why would I expect a reply?"
>She looks at you with confusion
>"You know what, I’ll be seeing you soon”
“What do you mean? Won’t you be in prison?”
>You don’t answer, walking away continuing on to the castle grounds, leaving Ember Heart alone on the bench
>You find your gate and walk back to the window you’d jumped from
>Next you reach the library
>But as you enter you feel something watching you
>”Discord?”
“Bwahahaha!”
>The creature known as Discord coils out from between your fingers and rolls onto the floor before bursting back up with a fanfare of trumpets and fireworks

Done again

>>27184340
>/mlp/
>Expecting anything but shit greentexts
Bruv u got a problem there
>>
My fucking "o" letter in the keyboard is fucking stuck sometimes, is annoying as hell.

>>27181167

Update when Jug? I mean, you can take your time and all, just wondering.

>>27165373

Be Short Fuse
>All the guards are talking with one another! Anon and Pancho are doing friends with them and everything seems to be going perfect!
>Although Gniw looks at them suspicious for some reason
>Well, he’s an inmate, but a friendly inmate! Anon has helped you many times in his first days that you decided to reduce his sentence for some days!
>Feels like yesterday since Anon entered your prison and… saved you from that roof accident
>It makes you wonder… someday Anon will be gone
>What will he do?
>…
>What will you do?
>You are the warden of this prison, not his babysitter! You know him a little… he has done things to you… helped you…
>Anon is a good friend
>”These cookies are so good!”
>Light Cloud was already tasting the well made cookies of the prison
>She is having a smoothie of banana with cookies… why didn’t you choose a smoothie too? Banana is your favorite fruit!
>”So that’s how a breezie looks like… cute” Anon says to Water Fall which was sitting on his finger
>Water Fall starts to fly in front of Anon’s nose
>”Call me cute again! I dare you! I double and /triple/ dare you! I’m your superior and you won’t disrespect me!”
>Water Fall attacks of anger are going to be a tough thing around here… or around Anon
>”Sorry, I thought you would react the same as somepony I know here”
>Is he talking about you? Anon didn’t say your name, maybe because he doesn’t want to ruin your image in front of the guards
>Anon can be so kind sometimes… you like him for that
>In a… warden and inmate way of course
>”Ok… I forgive you for this time, but there is no next time! Call me cute and you shall feel the wrath of me and my entire generation of breezies!"
>>
>>27184481
>Replying to bait
Zew pls

>>27184634

>The intercoms on the corners of the mess hall start to emit a majestic sound only a bird could replicate
>Seems like breakfast time is over!
“Whoa, Betty’s been practicing a lot!”
>”Betty?” Anon asked
“Betty, you know? She’s the alarm of the prison and she is a griffon that monitors part of the prison, but now that we have new guards, her work will be easier!”
>Too bad there can’t be two wardens in a prison or one to help you with, with the exact will power as you
>Yarn doesn’t know much about this, but at least she’s good help
>Wonder how other wardens are doing in their prisons
>Knowing Equestria, they’ll get the handle of everything, bet they can have control over the crowd of ponies out there!
>You and the rest of the guards stand up from their seats
>Oh, your belly is so full…
>”Alright, everyone!” Yarn said from her side of the table, she had a serious expression. “Go to your spots as you were told, if you need any help, just ask! And if you see anything weird, lets us know. Any unusual activity or anything weird happening, don’t doubt for a second!” She looked at Light Cloud. “And you, Light, keep an eye on the sky. The terrorist are earth ponies but we don’t know if they have new recruits that could fly near the prison”
>Light Cloud nods and with a smile and a salute responds to her “Yes ma’am, ma’am yes!”
>”Alright, follow me, please”
>Yarn Feather starts to walk away from the mess hall along with the guards, all except Nurse Redheart
>You walk near her and start talking
“If you want I can escort you to the nursery so you meet Bright Light, the nurse of this prison!”
>But she didn’t accept your help
>”Thank you, but no thanks, I want to walk by myself around here and get used to this place. Don’t worry about me. I can find the nursery by my own, I’m good at finding places, ehmm… not like my talent is that… heh”
“Are you sure?”
>>
>>27184679

>”Pretty sure, you don’t have anything to worry about me”
>You hoped she would like your help… oh well; you’ll have more time for Anon’s tour
“Well… if you say so. Maybe I’ll come to the nursery later to see if you’re there, if you are not there, I won’t stop looking for you, you listen?”
>Nurse Redheart giggles
>”I’ll be there, warden”
>She waves a good bye to you and goes to the nursery
>You hope she arrives safe
>Part of you wants to accompany her
>Other part just wants to stay with Anon for some reason instead of going with her…
>’No, because we are in team Anon. Haven’t you two already-‘ the thought inside your head started to talk
>ANYWAY
>You look at Pancho and Anon
“So Anon, since we are done eating, which place would you like to visit next? I mean you and Pancho. We have the library, music room and Daycare Center left! Although Pancho didn’t see the park like you did…”
>”Shouldn’t we help with the dishes first? Or there is a different polite here?”
“Don’t worry, the ponies in the kitchen work for that! They’ll take care of it”
>”Well… if you say so.” Anon looks at Pancho who was now on the floor. “Where would you like to go, Pancho?”
>Pancho levitated in front of you, well, he was more like jumping excited for a reason along with a happy expression
>”….Oh! Oh! Take us to the Daycare Center…!”
>Well, the Daycare Center it is!
“Sure! It’s on the center of the prison near the guard’s blocks, so we shouldn’t take much to get there”
>Too bad you don’t have your emergency apple juices for the foals…
>Anon grabs Pancho and carries him under his right armpit as always
>”Well, lead the way Short”
“Sure, follow me!”

Just a bit of update, i'm a little tired.
I should stop posting nighty updates.
Well whatever, tomorrow i'm writing about the kindergarden I always talked about.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>27107560
>Read the MLPNOPE green
>It keeps getting edgier
>Already halfway through
GOD damn it. Does this anon will stop acting like a emo? He wasnt like that when it started
>>
>>27184340
You have to be over 18 to be on 4chan, sweetie.
>>
>>27186181
If you have to be over 18 to post on 4chins, then why the porn is not allowed?
If any 18+ content deleted anyway then why bother with the age restriction?
Just wondering.
>>
>>27186217
Because the law applies to the domain as a whole, not on a board-by-board basis.
Certains boards don't allow porn because it would flood out all other content.
>>
>>27186281
>>27186217
Both of you consider suicide.

>baiting
>responding to obvious bait

FUCK OFF
>>
File: i regret nothing.png (129 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
i regret nothing.png
129 KB, 625x626
>>27186804
>>
File: 1459025807312.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459025807312.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>be anon
>be in prison
>prison of the pones
>be having a severe case of bronchitis
"AAAGGGGGHHHH" A white pegasus guard screams, running around panicking after you just coughed up a dark green blob

>"it's -hack- not that -wheeze- that -generic coughing sound effect- that b-bad"
>suddenly be knocked on your ass
>be carried away of stretcher
>ponies to the right
>ponies to the left
>they're all wearing black, mourning, believing you shall die
>then they see they're all wearing black suits
>mass pony hysteria ensues
"THE HORROR! THE HORROR!" And overreacting Pone screeches

>be finally in first aid room
>everything is sterile
>doctor is sweating
>nurses knees are weak
>"I miss mom's spaghetti" you cough out

"He's becoming delusional! Give him the sugar rush! Stat!:

>BE anon in Pone Prison medical facility
>Be pretty sure you're diabetic now, with the added joy of bronchitis
>it was merry day.

did this while at work. I'm on a good many antibiotics. Just got an ear infection and bronchitis. Again.
>>
>>27187288
>ear infection
Good fucking god.
Git well, git gud.
>>
>>27187322
They just sent me home.

This is the second case of bronchitis I've had in the course of two weeks
>>
>>27187613
Try not to die
>>
>>27187288
>>"I miss mom's spaghetti" you cough out
Pffft
>>
File: 1458799518085.jpg (31 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
1458799518085.jpg
31 KB, 415x357
Okay, with school and finding work, I've been unable to think of anything to advance the plot. I think I might've moved a bit too fast and what not and now, I'm on a severe writer's block. I have no idea where to go with the current green.

Pic somewhat related
>>
File: 1394001505753.jpg (23 KB, 285x281) Image search: [Google]
1394001505753.jpg
23 KB, 285x281
>>27189640
Welcome to the club.
I know where to go in my story but I got writer block sometimes.
It doesn't help that my 6 years old nephew is watching FUCKING minecraft videos and yelling at stupid things they talk about in the next room.
Wish minecraft youtubers died or closed their channels
>>
>>27189827
Hug them until they be quiet. Make sure that you squeeze them extra hard until their ribs break. They will be silent then, I bet.
>>
>>27190196
Hugging someone to death? Uh, neat.
>>
>>27190251
Try hugging their neck as hard as you can, maybe using some rope to concentrate the hugging force.
>>
File: kek'd.jpg (8 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
kek'd.jpg
8 KB, 201x200
>>27190274
>Anon is sent to prison because he hugged a pony with a rope too hard in the neck
>His testimony was he wanted to place the knot of the rope well around his friend, but he didn't do it right
>Pony in the court asks anon is he can tie a knot
>Anon says "Yes I can knot"
>Pony says "You cannot?"
>Discussion happens
>Ponies confused
>Judge confused
>Anon sent even more time in jail for confusing everyone
>Pony who asked the question becomes gobernator of some city

Ah... I think I need to stop
>>
>>27190351
You sleep with your 6 year old nephew? To each their own I suppose...
>>
>>27190551
Nigga no
He sleeps with my mother for the moment, my sister is in my house for financial problems and shit
>>
>>27190289
How do you think we get these stories, Anon?
Do you think we just make them up?
>>
>>27190740
I have two mexicans tied to a chair, they do my stories.
>>
>>27189640
Do something gay.
>>
>>27190769
Had one last month, commited suicide for not finishing the story at time
Wait, that was a japanese one
>>
>>27190754
I can tell that they're putting metaphors into your story about Mexican politics and how it effects Mexican citizens. They have a bright future ahead of them once you key them go. If you let them go.

>>27190769
>Be an anon
>Reading woi's green
>Suddenly begin to feel itchy
>The next day you develop a rare deadly fever
>Turns out he hired a Chinese worker to write his story

>>27190870
Just get an American to do it. Tell them their doing it to fight the commies.
They'll do it for free.
>>
>>27190989
Americans are hard to catch.
Those sneaky bastards get behind walls, then I can't get them. Walls are my weakness.

>>27184742

Be Blue Candle
>You were on the way to the Daycare Center with Anon and the warden
>Good thing Anon got a hold on the box, eh… Pancho. You two just ate and the energy to levitate the box would get you tired quickly
>Not that you are that lazy, you have Red’s help. But then she would blame you for being too lazy
>Speaking of her… why she wanted to go to the Daycare Center? You don’t mind but… your curiosity itches
>Anon and the warden were talking about something, so maybe this is a good opportunity to ask her what was that about
>You start to whisper to your sister, just in case the warden can hear you, maybe she can, or maybe not. Wait, the warden is male… is so confusing sometimes
>”..Hey… Red…” You start to whisper to her
>”….What is it…?” She answers by whispering too
>”..Why did you want to go to the Daycare Center? You like kids or something?”
>”….They are adorable sometimes, don’t you think? Haven’t you gone there with them?”
>You… never got the time to go there
>Since most of the time you are sleeping or eating something…
>”..No I haven’t”
>”….Well, now you’ll see why I like to go there! It doesn’t matter if they can’t see me; I find cute what they do sometimes!”
>Knowing her, they mustn’t do ‘cute’ things

Be Anonymous
>You are near the entrance of the Daycare Center
>The door is just a single door with a sign saying ‘DCC’ in red colors. Must be an acronym for Daycare Center. There is also an exclamation point on the corner of the sign… wonder why?
“So, Short… anything you want to explain before we enter?”
>”Right! If the kids ask you for chocolate or anything sugar related, say you don’t have any!”
>Damn, kids in your world were hyperactive with candies, how horse kids would react with sugar? Oh god…
>>
>>27191464

>Wait, wasn’t foals the right way to call them? Horse kids doesn’t sound that bad though
>”And… well, the Daycare Center is for any filly or colt to stay and wait for their family members to come back for them! You see… some ponies just don’t like when they are alone, you get it?”
>Of course you get it, you were a kid once and you know how it feels to stay home alone with your dad working and your mother busy
>You had two options back there: It was staying home alone or getting Uncle Incognito to babysit you
>You were alone with him once. You still have nightmares about the microwave on fire
>Never again you said
“Right, if I were a kid I would go where my dad works, makes sense”
>Short Fuse chook his head
>”No Anon… the kids aren’t the ones who choose to come here, the personal of the prison are. Since they get kinda sad here because, you know… this is a prison”
>In Soviet Equestria…
>You feel as Pancho starts to move under your grisp
>”..Anon, I can walk by my own. Can you put me down, please?”
>You don’t even respond, you just put him down
>”….Aw, I didn’t want it yet”
>That was sure Red Candle
>”Is Pancho having emotional issues? I know how it would feel if you carried me around and then decided to put me down”
>Pancho and you look at him for a brief moment
>”I-I mean, who doesn’t enjoy to be carried around? It isn’t lewd! Is… fun! And…” Short Fuse looked right and left. “You know what? Forget it. Let’s just enter the Daycare Center already…”
>List of lewd things for ponies: Being carried around, check
>Next time you’re booping him in the nose and see if he faint for that
>Short Fuse open the door and some yelling from the kids inside the room can be hear
>Oh god this is kindergarten all over again
>The room was large; it had anything a kid would like to play with
>>
>>27191764
>You still have nightmares about the microwave on fire
Apparently some people have genetic predisposition to be unable to cook anything without burning the entire house down.
>>
>>27191943
One time I tried to cook microwavable chili in a microwave. It said to put it in for 7 minutes. When I took it out it had literally melted and was smoldering.
>>
>>27191764

>You look around to see the place better. Man your childhood for a moment is here, kids playing around and all… multicolor slides, a lecture zone, swings, a kid stuck in the ceiling…
>Yeah, exactly like your childhood back th-
>Wait what the FUCK
>You look at the kid stuck in the ceiling, his little hooves trying to enter or exit the ceiling
>What the hell is this? Who takes care of this place?
“Short, can I ask you-“
>The moment you were about to talk to Short, a guard walks in front of you three and greets you three
>Oh would you look at that, you know this damn pony. It does make sense why there is a pony stuck in the ceiling now
>”Heeey, hello warden! And you… your name was Anonymous, wasn’t it? What are you doing around here? Finally having a kid of your own, warden?”
>You hope he isn’t implying that he’s having a kid or he is pregnant or something
>”Nope! Just giving a tour to Anon and Pancho around the prison, you know I don’t have any kids to bring in the Daycare Center, Royal Mess!”
>Right, that was his name. And by the damn name you can guess he’s doing a /great/ job
“You the one who’s in charge of this place? Because let me tell you that-“
>Aaaaand again you get interrupted by him
>”Oh no, I’m not! All the guards we get our turns to monitor the foals! Although… I can’t find my… eh… I don’t even know how to call him”
“Your son?”
>”He’s not my son!”
>Short Fuse starts to giggle a bit
>”He’s your brother, isn’t it? You two have the same colors! I know you’re not married and don’t have a marefriend, so it must be your brother”
>Royal Mess shakes his head non-stopping for a while
>Gess, why the denial on a kid?
>>
>>27192130

>”I’m telling you, he’s not my brother! He’s just… a pony I find one day. He was in front of my door and was… all alone, part of me told me he was lost. I asked him where their parents were but the little thing didn’t answer, just crawled inside of my house and… the roof”
>Jesus Christ is that kid an alien or something?
>Now that you think about… is the kid in the ceiling the same he’s talking about? You should ask
“By any chances… he likes to enter ceilings?”
>He nods
>”Yes! How did you know?”
“Ah… I think I know where he is”
>”You do? Well, tell me. Little guy always sneaks on my watch and likes to play hide and seek…”
>You point to the ceiling and as you do, the little pony falls straight to the floor
>You panic and try to catch him, but fail in the attempt
>Not even your reflexes helped you to catch him… he falls head flat right in front of you four
>Did you just witness a suicide?
>There isn’t blood on the floor or something, but the floor isn’t inflatable… and you did hear the damn hit
>Poor thing…
>”There you are!” Royal Mess says as he goes and raises him from the floor as if nothing was wrong with him
>They were the… exact same color. Both blue and had the exact same look
“Is he okay?”
>”Of course he is! Why wouldn’t he be? Right, Dennis?”
>The colt nods as he moves away from the hooves of Royal Mess
>”Hi brother! I missed you sooooo much!”
>D’aww, how anyone wouldn’t want a kid like this?
>”I’m not your brother!”
>Welp, Royal Mess sure isn’t the kind of pony to babysit or have a little brother
>Dennis looks at Royal Mess while tilting his head
>”Daddy?”
>”No!”
>>
>>27192244

>”…Grandpa!”
>”I’m not that old!”
>”…Are you my mummy?”
>”Hey warden, I think he’s talking to you”
>”Agh, Royal Mess!”
>You start to chuckle. This is just like a cartoon, is just too funny to watch
>Well, now’s your time to interrupt him
“So, why he has the exact same colors like you?”
>Royal Mess stops arguing with Deniss and looks at you
>”Well… he had a black coat when I find him, then he somehow changed into myself… but as tiny… I called him mini me that day, but then he told me his name was Deniss. For a moment I thought he didn’t talk. I was wrong”
>Well if a kid knocked on your door and suddenly changed into you, you would blame drugs or something
“And what’s the big deal in him calling you brother?
>”I… I don’t know… I just don’t like it! He’s weird and kind of special; I don’t know what he eats but when he gets sad… I just can’t ignore him and I tell him good things, like, one day he’ll find his parents or family… then he gets happy and hugs my face. Then I yell and everything is back to normal the next day”
>Well that was a love and hate relationship that you don’t see constantly
>”And since I find him I can’t leave him alone… I just want to find his parents and… scold them for being bad parents! What? They have thousand of foals or something? I don’t think so!”
>Well, for one he’s doing the right thing. Still… better than nothing for a lost pony
>The little pony starts walking near you, looking at you in awe
>”Hi!”
>Hhhhhhnggg…
>And this is just the first colt…
“Hey there… little pony”
>”One day I dreamed about someone as tall as you with super powers… do you have powers too?”
>The power to not give a fuck counts?
>>
>>27192264

“Eh… no kid, I don’t have any powers”
>”Aww…”
>He starts to look at the floor with sadness in his tone
>Damn it, ponies are enough heart attacks for you, the youngest ones were just as dangerous now
>You kneel and give him two light pats in the head
“But I do have the strength of one thousand moons, you know?”
>”R-Really?”
“Yeah, if you don’t believe me, wouldn’t I be strong enough to do this?”
>You grab his sides and carry him in the air
>Dennis starts to laugh and giggle as he places his hooves in an airplane way like
>”I’m flying! Yaaay!”
>Bet Short Fuse is jealous about this
>”Look everypony! I’m a Pegasus now!”
>[Happy Deniss noises]
>All the kids in the Daycare Center notice your action on him and stop doing what they were doing
>In a blink of an eye, fillies and colts are surrounding you with curiosity and astonishment in their eyes
>”Mister, mister! I want up too!”
>”Me next, me next!”
>”Do you have a minotaur son to play with?”
>”You so big!”
>”Play with me, please!”
>Oh god what did you do

And that's today's update.
If I can and my homework isn't too much, I'll update tomorrow with a few pictures from my drawfriend
Oh hey, 1.8k of update, not bad.
>>
2.8k updated
http://pastebin.com/4nt9094f
>>
Wardens are asleep
Post Aryanne
>>
>>27193368
But Wand, Aryanne is warden
>>
You'll have to pay a fine, page nine.
>>
>>27192353
top lad
>>
>can-we-get-the-worlds-resources-to-focus-on-genetic-modification-to-the-point-we-could-straight-up-design-adorable-ponies-to-cuddle-with-from-the-molecular-level?-And/or-maybe-I-should-just-get-a-very-short-girlfriend-for-snuggling-with-bump
>>
>>27195257
You can always focus for a tiny gf, they're cute and hugs are the best with them
>>
So how do carnivores work in marshmallowquestria? Does meat grow on trees or something?
>>
>>27196310
Poaching, contraband and trade with other carnivore species like catburds.
>Does meat grow on trees or something?
Only when chaos is involved.
>>
>>27196357
>Chaos prison
>Ponies go to chaos prison when they don't do the things right (the way you think of course)
>Vegetarians ponies are served vegetarian food
>But what they don't know is that their dishes have .90% of meat on them!
>Feels good to be a chaos warden on a chaos prison
>And the god of chaos of course
>Your prison is also nowhere and everywhere
>Chaos is a beauty, isn't it?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.