[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The crystal ponies were trapped away for 1000 years! Where exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pony HNNNNG.png (104 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
pony HNNNNG.png
104 KB, 500x352
The crystal ponies were trapped away for 1000 years! Where exactly do you believe they went? A pocket dimension? Did they simply cease to exist that entire time? Or were they trapped in an incorporeal state yet fully conscious on the flow of time? It's a scary thought no matter what! What's your take on their history?
>>
they went to cutequestria with nyx
>>
>>27102286
Wtf is this nyx business?
>>
>>27102511
My guess is the Nyx fags are starting a rebellion soon
>>
>>27102255
Anon...you're missing the real question here.
>1000 years
Does that mean their all milfs?
>>
>>27102255
They seemed to have been in some sort of suspended state. They didn't talk like luna, but they were an isolated culture so even if they were conscious, their language wouldn't have changed with no exposure to the outside world anyways. So the answer is magic or it's just a cartoon.
>>
>>27102255
I think they "time traveled", in a sense. At least from their own perspective.
>>
>>27102652
You do know what a milf is...right?
>>
>>27102255
When they returned, they were unaware that any time had passed, weren't they? That would imply they were in some sort of magical suspended animation.
>>
>>27102511
Autism.
>>
>>27102255
Wasn't the Crystal ponies was buried underground during all those years? Of so, why didn't ponies outside the Crystal Empire simply dig them up?
>>
>>27102255
Im thinking they just frozen where they were when frozen.
>>
>>27103160
>mare I'd like to fuck
Maybe....
>>
>>27102511
A horribly designed Mary Sue OC from a fanfic called Past Sins.
>>
>>27103338

>major archeological discovery
>small outlying town of the legendary crystal empire that was long thought lost has been discovered
>museum night guard anon
>crystallized pony is wheeled into the exhibit
>one night she suddenly comes to life when the empire spontaneously revives
>proceeds to freak out
>>
File: crystal SCIENCE.png (582 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
crystal SCIENCE.png
582 KB, 1000x1000
>>27103338

No, the entire city was just gone. There was nothing there, and then suddenly there was. No time passed for the crystal ponies or their city, so wherever they were, they effectively ceased to exist within Equestria itself. The guards and Celestia even knew enough to say that the empire was "back" when it reappeared, so even they know it went..somewhere.

Maybe they were wherever the Flying Dutchman goes in the years between its sightings
>>
>>27102255
My headcanon is that Star Swirl and Sombra were apprenticed under the same mentor and became rivals. They both dappled in time magic and Sombra sent the Empire into the future to a point in time where Sombra would have regained enough of his power to once again challenge Equestria's might. It was instantaneous for the crystal ponies. They were in a haze because they were still coming out of Sombra's mind control.
>>
>>27109282
This
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.