[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is raising the sun all Celestia good for since she lost the elements?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Is raising the sun all Celestia good for since she lost the elements? Do they just nerf the fuck out of her or is the elements really equestrias only weapon.
>>
Well she helped keep back the death clouds in the S6 premiere. And she fought Chrysalis...sorta

But a politician doesn't need to be the most powerful in the state, they just need to have enough power to incite fear into subjects and opponents.
>>
>>27061956
>Well she helped keep back the death clouds in the S6 premiere.
meh

And is it immoral to actually use the crystal heart to fight the forces of nature? Yaks can deal with the snow.

>And she fought Chrysalis
Why didnt she just use the defensive spell SA used and not get her shit slapped in?
>>
File: pat sez relax.gif (1000 KB, 500x202) Image search: [Google]
pat sez relax.gif
1000 KB, 500x202
>>27061931
Hasjew loves worfing her.
As a sunfag, it hurts. Seeing her battle fucking snow, was most likely all we'll see of her for the season.
>>
>>27061931
you know how dogs get older and older and suddenly you nottice they cant really keep up the pace as much or jump but they are still fine except two months later they somehow managed to age a ton and basically spend all day lying on the floor then they loose sight and hearing and a couple of years later doge is no more?
well maybe thats whats happening to celestia, i mean she had to foot the bill as the only alicorn in the world for a thousand years, she was awfully keen on letting her sister back and on making twilight become an alicorn too you know hell she even let discord stay this time. I mean they are all very powerful but very prone to fucking up, there isnt really an appropiate celestia replacement but at least if you keep everything somewhat divided and got a little group of fuckers who cant fuck up hard enough on their own that the others cant fix it maybe things will be ok
>>
>>27061973
dunno if you noticed, but yaks have much more hair. theyre built for the cold.
>>
>>27062016
>i mean she had to foot the bill as the only alicorn in the world for a thousand years
Was she though? There is no evidence she didnt create more (no evidence she did either). I mean candence popped out of nowhere and had no role other than babysitting twilight. Then they just gave her crystal kingdom cause whatever.

I assume only Celestia and Luna have that lifespan.
>>
>>27062027
i just assume candance is pretty young and hasnt really lived longer than a pony is supposed to yet.
I mean she babbysitted twilight when she was an ordinary filly and nobody ever gave a shit about her before she became a ruler as evidenced by her not showing up anywhere, not even at the gala.
Also i dont think celestia can just create alicorns, at least not just make anypony an alicorn, maybe she had help but she definetly was the only alicorn for most of that time
>>
>>27062016
this guy gets it, we don't know what happened with Luna when she got banished, as far as we know her body could have been preserved which would explain why she isn't as tall as Celestia at this point (if they are even sisters), Celly however had to deal with her job and the stress for a long ass time, she is probably too old to save the world on her own and needs to rely on Twilight and the other elements, her failed attempt at stopping Chrysalis showed that well

I have a theory though, all this training Twiggy is going through is to eventually replace her master, Luna lost her touch with the world, is too autistic and already busy with her own job to do anything, Candy ass is busy with the crystal empire, Flurry is too young and will probably replace her mother, Twilight already had a lot of training that proved she is worthy, knows shitloads of magic and is a natural leader that can be both merciful and compassive but also dangerous if you mess with her
>>
>>27062027
>I assume only Celestia and Luna have that lifespan.
I'll second that HC.
I figure Celestia & Luna are beings from another tier of existence that have just taken the form of the rarest pony breed. Think Gandalf in LoTR; he wasn't really human, but he looked like one.

Cadance and Flurry are the only born alicorns (maybe there are a few more, Hasbro needs to see plastic crap after all) and Twi is just some geek they promoted because she's willing to do all the paperwork.
>>
>>27062043
>I mean she babbysitted twilight when she was an ordinary filly
By ordinary, you mean twilight right? She was an Alicorn. I doubt Twilight will be immortal simply for the fact that outliving her friends would be hard on her. Same with Cadence because baby and married and I assumed the two sisters never got into that is because of their lifespan.
>>
>>27062079
>Cadance and Flurry are the only born alicorns
No, Cadence got ascended too. FH is the only born alicorn.

The book of the two sisters or whatever it's called basically says that the sisters were already alicorns before they got they're duties which contradicts the season 6 premiere.
>>
>>27062079
this is some super saiyan shit right here
>>
>>27062024
>go to the african desert

>instead trying to adjust, bring a lot of coolers and ice around you

This is the logic behind Crystal Empire. They shoudn't even live there in the first place. They live there based on artificial means provided to them by magical artifact.
>>
>>27062079
I can only assume they'll do a history episode or a boss arc will be related to some previous alicorn in the past because ideas or whatever.
>>
>twilight is a princess
>has a castle but does has less power than the mayor.
>>
>>27062094
not defending shit writing but they only said they knew nothing about the subject, before Celly and Luna became the guardians of the celestial bodies unicorns used to move them on their own, so we at least know that at some point they weren't praised as gods, maybe not even rulers, which means someone was there for them before everything, someone took care of them until they grew up and left

Also the fact the Sunburst knew the spell can be easily explained, crystal empire is ancient and had a pretty damn big library, it disappeared a long ass time ago (long enough to no registers of its existence being written) and only came back recently, because of this a lot of the ancient books there were never shared with the rest of equestria which means Twiggy would never enter in contact with them, she also never had a moment to just stay there and read, Moondancer was in canterlot and Sunburst had the chance of going full neet for who knows how long, so the process would be written in the book, which would be written thousands of years ago, Celestia and Luna wouldn't know about that because they were too young to remember (or because it happened with someone else they never knew) and it just stayed there because Sombra
>>
>>27062114
She is royalty, but not a ruler of anything, Cadence was there before the empire and who knows what happened with Blueblood
>>
>>27061978
>As a sunfag, it hurts
I know that feel

>>27062094
>contradicts the season 6 premiere
tfw the show is not canon anymore
>>
>>27062143
Blueblood is just a rich guy. I think Celestia's aunt's descendant or something.
>>
I'm calling it now, if she ever turns evil she'll suddenly be 10x stronger
>>
>>27062143
Royalty is pretty loose concept in equestria. Why a ton of people dont worship Twilight's butt, I dont know. I'd try to get in that.
>>
>>27062183
>Not trying to get into starlight
Shit taste.
>>
>>27062183
maybe because she is still a newbie? I mean, c'mon, there are places in equestria that don't even know about her yet
>>
>>27061931
Silly OP, she just couldn't stop the Smooze. NOTHING CAN STOP THE SMOOZE.
>>
>>27062166
I'd love to see that. It happened with NMM already, I want her to go full berserk and prove everyone that she can kick some ass.
>>
>>27062183
Maybe twilight isnt very attractive by equestria standards.
>>
>>27062114
She'll be no longer a princess in the season finale.
>>
>>27063082
I'd be fine with that. But I dont think toys would allow that.
>>
>>27061931
Not really a nerf sense nothing can stop the smooze.
>>
>>27061931
What if her ages is actually catching up with her? What if she had Everlasting youth but just extended longevity and is well into her retirement years?
>>
>>27063093
>actually responding to the finale shitposter
>>
>>27062183
She is that much of a unlikable nerd.

Its like if that kid in the back of your middle school class who repeated jokes everyone already said and chewed his fingernails 24/7 became a deity tomorrow. It would take more then a few decades for you to actually respect him and even longer to adore him.
>>
>>27061931

>is the elements really equestrias only weapon.

Nah, the crystal hearts still exist
>>
>>27063157
But it only works in the crystal empire, the elements are mobile
>>
>>27062094
So that means the book isn't canon any more.
>>
I think it is confusion over who and what Celestia is. I mean Faust treated her as a enigmatic deity that existed above and detached from everything else, McCarthy treated her as a bigger more powerful pony and the bureaucratic center of the country like the English royal family used to be.

She didn't necessarily get weaker, its just the back story stuff is about an essentially different character.
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27063132
>Carlos becomes the immortal god emperor of the world tomorrow
>Puns for eternity
>>
>>27063180
I wish they stuck to consistent lore. I dont know why they are so scared of doing a celestia episode.
>>
>>27063193
you answered your own question, they don't want to give Celestia a fixed personality or power level because each new writer has interpreted her differently. at least Luna has some vague boundaries on her personality and limits.
>>
>>27063093
You only find Unicorn Twilight toys on Amazon.com or eBay.
>>
>>27063120
>Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>27063132
And she isnt really princess of anything. All she does is settle some conflicts that anyone can do. And not really just her, the thing can call the other mane 5 and not her.

Pretty useless desu other than a nice nerd waifu.
>>
>>27062183
They do, once they saw her on that dress, the whole town bought it to look like the hot new princess. We won't likely see a horde of stallions lusting for her, though, this is still a children's show
>>
I want to impregnate twilight.
>>
>>27064576
me too
>>
If she nerfed though? Couldn't she just smash the sun into the atmosphere
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.