[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunset shimmer is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Thank god She's not canon.
>>
>>27058037
Thank you for sharing your blatantly incorrect opinion.
>>
PRaise the prohpet......
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (94 KB, 1024x571) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
94 KB, 1024x571
>>27058037
I'm just glad she'll never be in the show.
>>
File: 1443416761177.jpg (28 KB, 392x433) Image search: [Google]
1443416761177.jpg
28 KB, 392x433
>>27058037
She's technically cannon in the sense she is a part of my little pony. She just won't ever be a part of the show and will die off in the 4th and last EQG movie.
>>
>>27058124
Equestria girls 1 and 2: focused on twilight and the others for the toyline and movies: massive success.
Equestria girls 3: Dedicated to Sunset shimmer: The equestria girls toy sales crash and burn.

I think the path they've chosen will indeed lead to the end of the EQG series with 4.
>>
>>27058037
Yes
>>
>>27059880
>lol i am a faggot heheh bump xDD
>>
>>27058124
>implying no second prances won't be her coming back to apologise to celestia
>>
>>27058163
If only they made better toys of the Horse Girls...
Also, first line was more succesfull because it was a new thing.
Second line was a success because the movie was awesome.
Third line was not much a success because they were only offering new versions with only new outfits and the movie wasn't as good as Rainbow Rocks.
TL;DR Sunset is fine. Is Hasbro who needs to apply themselfs.
>>
I just love it when fedora tippers talk in an overly verbose and misfit geeky manner and believe they're looking smart.

Talking eloquent makes ypu look educated and smart.
Talking academically and direct makes you look like you know what you're talking about.
Not putting tomatoes in a fruit salad is what makes you intelligent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.