[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So were the rest of the mane 5 friends with one another before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So were the rest of the mane 5 friends with one another before Twilight came along, or were they just acquaintances?
>>
>>27055201
Pinkie knew everyone.
Fluttershy and Dash knew each other since they were little

holy shit is it me or does season 1 vectors seem really ayy lmao-ish to anyone else?
>>
>>27055201
try watching the show, it's pretty good
>>
>>27055201
They all lived in the same town and they all knew one another, there isn't much evidence to prove they were good friends aside from Fluttershy and Dash like someone else said and even then we only really knew that they KNEW each other, not that they exactly were great friends so nevermind
>>
File: 1451969493727.png (483 KB, 680x674) Image search: [Google]
1451969493727.png
483 KB, 680x674
>>27055218
It's those giant dialated eyes.

>Fluttershy and Dash knew each other since they were little
Are they the only one's with a past relationship with one another before Twilight? I've never really thought of this.
>>
>>27055201
Acquaintance may be too much for some of them. They were strangers, aside from a few pairs.
>>
It's too bad an episode was never made with Twilight being insecure over the fact that they all knew each other for a lot longer than they did. I suppose this feeling of missing out was kind of touched upon in 'What About Discord' but at this point it would be the sort of episode that could have only been aired early in the show, since they've all grown so much closer now and such feelings of insecurity would never crop up at this point.

What do you guys think? It's a terrible feeling after all to feel that your friends like each other more than they do you.
>>
>>27055296
Everyone seemed to be familiar with Rarity's boutique; Applejack remarked on it being the only name she recognized in the Sombra timeline.

Besides that, and Pinkie's knowledge of everybody, only the Pegasi had a close connection prior to Twilight.
>>
>>27055201
This has bugged me for some time. Did the others have any other friends before Twilight arrived? It feels like they don't have any close acquaintances outside the main cast.
>>
>>27055341
I think that's kinda the point OP was asking about, they were never really pointed out to be good friends in the premiere. We can assume they all know each other/interact with one another, since Ponyville is a small town and they all work together, but there isn't anything saying they were friends

I mean, in early episodes we see them all growing on one another/learning about one another, just one example
>Pinkie Pie, I never took you for a prankster!
Lots of little moments like that or whatever imply they knew one another but weren't close prior to their first big adventure
>>
>>27055201
Muh headcanon:
Fluts was friends with RD and Rarity, acquainted with Pinkie
Rarity was friends with Flutter, and AJ, acquainted with Pinkie
AJ was friends with Rarity and Pinkie
RD was friend with Pinkie and Flut
Pinkie knows everyone in town
>>
AJ/RD seemed pretty close from the start. They had no problem trash-talking in Ticket Master.
>>
>>27055368
Applejack had her family and Rara
Fluttershy has Dash and her animals
Dash had Fluttershy and Gilda
Pinkie is friends with everyone
Rarity has..........her sister?
>>
None of them even liked Pinkie until they either had a pair episode or got used to her. For most of the first half of the series, they just acted like she was the town idiot and didn't care about her or what she was doing. Dash canonically disliked her until the Gilda episode, at least.
>>
>>27055218
Oh shit you're right.
I was just reading /x/ skinwalker stories and now they look creepy as fuck.
>>
>>27055401
>Rarity has..........her sister?
Y'all forgotten about the weekly spa visits she had with Fluttershy already?
>>
>>27055789
I was talking about before Twilight came.
>>
>>27055830
How many weeks do you think went by between episode 1 and 20? Enough to start and recognize a tradition? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's enough of a hint that they may have already been well-acquainted.
>>
>>27056115
Well you never know, seasons come and pass within an episode
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.