[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this once and for all. http://strawpoll.me/7348487
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: 1455044752461.png (490 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1455044752461.png
490 KB, 557x605
Let's settle this once and for all.

http://strawpoll.me/7348487
>>
>People will unironically accept Flurry Heart's shit without question
>>
>>27054958
Honestly I think Nyx would have been winning if there hadn't been so much nyxposting recently.
>>
>>27054958
>Literally Poof 2.0
>Or Meme Character
Wew, I’m going for the one that is canon
>>
>>27054980
>people unironically bitch about lore if it doesnt match their headcanon
>>
>>27054992
You forget. /mlp/ doesn't watch the show anyway.
>>
>>27055009
>This is what neo-/mlp/ posters actually think
Have fun with your new alicorn and all of her ticks. You probabily loved the star wars prequel trilogy too.
>>
>>27054980
Nothing about her is especially weird though. She's the byproduct of the inevitable ever since Shining Armor and Cadance were invented in Season 2. How would an alicorn NOT shit out another alicorn.

The only contention people might have is when the princesses were like "this is unprecidented in Equestria" and not knowing how to handle a baby alicorn. Why would they? They came to the land that would eventually become Equestria when they were young alicorns. For all we know there really has never been an alicorn birth IN EQUESTRIA before. With no alicorn land nursery or anything no doubt it's new and confusing.
>>
>>27055065
This.

I don't understand why people claim McFlurry messes with lore when there isn't any lore to go on. That and Poof was a main character, McFlurry's a side character who we probably won't see again until the end of the season.
>>
Statistically it seems a quarter of /mlp/ perfers Nyx as a constant.
>>
>>27054958
Nyx, because she's fandom shit that can be more easily ignored
>>
>>27054958
Flurry Heart because she is canon.
>>
>>27055030
do you have a legit complaint mr strawman?
>>
>>27054958
Both are awful things that shouldn't have happened
>>
>>27054980
I don't see a problem with Flurry Heart.
>>
>>27056118
You want to know why?
There isn't one
>>
>>27056118
>>27057926
Ponychan
>>
>>27054958
Whichever the one that isn't a reused Poof.
>>
One quarter of /mlp/ has good taste
>>
>>27054980
There's nothing wrong with Flurry Heart, she is cute and cuddly, and she ain't gonna be the powerhouse anymore either ways, so the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>27059730
Nyx had her power take away from her at the end of Past Sins and was returned to Twilight.

You literally just gave justification for Past Sins through your own ignorance. Good job.
>>
>>27054980
I think it's more being against nyx
>>
>>27059742
Except I don't care about fanwanking that is Nyx, I literally have no idea who she is and neither do I care.
Sorry, Mr FanOfFandom.
And Flurry Heart having that power probably had something to do with the return of Crystal Empire, and the power of the Crystal Heart.
>>
>>27059848
How about you stop being such a neo-/mlp/tist?
>>
>>27059857
Yeah, because someone who don't dive into the depth of fandom must be new, right?
I bet you don't even enjoy the series itself, just the fanwanking. Nyx doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>27059875
You're right. I care for the fandom, but that's because I've been in this fandom before season 2 aired.

I find something I find enjoyment in, something you'll never have. If I'm a fan of the fandom then I guess that means you're a hasdrone. So eat up.
>>
>>27059889
As long as you don't confuse fanwanking with canon.
>>
>>27059908
Sorry I'm not you.
>>
>>27059912
>Bringing Nyx into the conversation, comparing her situation to Flurry Heart's
Yeah, I think you are still confused on topic.
>>
>>27059926
>Not being able to read the OP or look at the link
Here's your (You)
>>
>>27055030
>You probabily loved the star wars prequel trilogy too.
>Liking Star Wars at all unironically.

Ok.
>>
>>27059931
See, you CAN'T distinguish between fandom and canon.
Good show.
>>
>>27059757
This, I'm personally not nessarily for or against Flurry Heart, but Nyx as a character is shit regardless of her conceptualization.
>>
>>27059950
(You)
>>
>>27059950
What a fucking moron
>>
>>27059950
You're an idiot.
>>
>>27059957
>>27059962
>>27059965
Try harder, Nyx memespouters.
>>
>>27059978
at least nyx isn't ruining that show you love sucking off so much
>>
>>27059983
At least I love the show.
Also
>being in the premiere episode, and that episode alone so far, also having her powers toned down at the end
>ruining the show
As expected of one who doesn't even like the show.
>>
>>27060001
>implying I hate the show

There's a BIG difference between being concerned about the future of the show and accepting whatever the plans are to ruin it.

As much as I hate /pol/ memes "cuck" feels like an appropriate retort to you as a person.
>>
>>27060006
Yeah, because liking a character and enjoying the show I'm watching really cries being a cuck more than hating the show and a character yet still watching it.
>accepting whatever the plans are to ruin it
Once again, if you believe that you either don't like the show enough to give it credit, or are just torturing yourself by watching something you know you won't like (ergo being a cuck).

Flurry Heart is lovely, and I wouldn't mind seeing her more, if nothing else then to get rid of people like you.
>>
>>27060023
So you admit it. You really hate the show.
>>
>>27060031
If that's what you made out of it, then there's no point even writing to you.
Just to let your autistic self know, you are the one clearly stating you hate the show throughout your posts, not me.
>>
>>27060033
Fuck off if you're gonna hate the show.

Fucking fan of the fandumb.
>>
>>27060039
Did my comments that were spot on left you even more confused, to the point where you're throwing them back at me, as if it made any sense?
Well, have fun with that, and your Nyxposting I guess, while I enjoy the show, and Flurry Heart, who is part of the show now, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>27060049
Just following your "HURR you hate the show because you like fan stuff" tactics

It's hard to be this retarded, how do you do it?
>>
>>27055030
"neo mlp" is a buzzword fans of the fandom use to shame people who still watch the show

move on with it faggot, i've been watching since s1, nobody cares about you
>>
>>27054998
Luckily, unlike Poof, Flurry Heart isn't attached to the MCs like a ball and chain and therefore can be written to appear infrequently.
>>
>>27060074
>I've been watching since s1

Yes, and? I'm pretty sure a fan would watch season 1 first.
>>
>>27061168
neo/mlp/ implies youre new, since neo literally means new. clearly an oldfag would recognize that old seasons were the best and new seasons are pure shit, and thus only neo/mlp/ could possibly enjoy them.

which is bullshit.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.