[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a lazy fucker and am just now getting around to watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1128224.jpg (444 KB, 1275x718) Image search: [Google]
1128224.jpg
444 KB, 1275x718
I'm a lazy fucker and am just now getting around to watching On Your Marks, meaning that most of the Youtube uploads are gone; however I found literally pages upon pages of "blind reactions" and "blind commentaries".

Why do these people think anyone gives a fuck about how they react to new episodes? I could understand a few high-fame people doing it, but this many is ludicrous.
>>
>>27054884
JackTHerbert did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1393450913668.png (166 KB, 684x610) Image search: [Google]
1393450913668.png
166 KB, 684x610
>Snowdrop blind commentary
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36 KB, 419x500) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36 KB, 419x500
>>27054884
>Why do these people think anyone gives a fuck about how they react
And this thread is any different how?

Sarcasm aside, social media is a joke and everyone feels like they're entitled to an opinion that other people care about. not that this hellhole is any different
>>
>>27054884
>Why do these people think anyone gives a fuck about how they react to new episodes?
Because there are some, but few, legitimately entertaining people who do it

That's the thing...when people see others get recognition/success doing something they will try to do it themselves. Anything popular on youtube will have tons of baby channels and babies of those channels of people trying to get "fame" the same way

Goes for anything really, any popular musician has tons of less good clones, any artist has tons of less talented people trying to ape what they're doing in order to cash in on it, you could apply it to anything
>>
>>27054884
What the fuck does blind reaction/commentary even mean?
>>
>>27054884
From the viewer's perspective, you might want to watch a blind reaction in order to see if others reacted to the scenes in the same way that you did.

It's kind of like watching a movie with your friends and asking them what they thought: those videos simulate that experience for those who don't have anyone else to ask on hand.
>>
>>27054965
>like watching a movie with your friends
Yeah, except for people that have no friends.
>>
>>27054884
What is Dailymotion
>>
>>27054959
Someone is recording themself while they react to something. Usually the video it's attached to the reaction
>>
>>27054959
>What the fuck does blind reaction/commentary even mean?

People who never saw it before watch something, and comment/react

It's best done in a comedic way where they add funny commentary to what's going on, it's worse done when somebody watches something, adds nothing, and just "ooohs" and "ahhhs" and "WHAAAAAATS" on top of something, which basically equates to stealing media and re uploading it under the guise of original content in order to get paid youtube dollars
>>
File: 1458927042791.png (139 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
1458927042791.png
139 KB, 457x457
>>27054884
>streaming your horse cartoons
Don't be lazy.
http://yp1.yayponies.no/episodes.php
>>
>>27054884
It doesn't annoy me unless it's the only content the channel puts out. The point of reaction videos is usually to see someone you're already familiar with give their thoughts on a video, episode, movie, etc. There's not much point to it if we're introduced to a person through their reactions. It's the sort of thing that should be reserved for people who already produce some other kind of content. Even a Let's Play requires the player to be involved in the experience rather than sitting there making faces at the camera without putting in an ounce of effort.

Mind you, it's less annoying with group reactions or compilations, which provide a larger sample size and are more likely to be interesting due to their variety.
>>
>>27054884
Because that is our culture nowadays. You don't watch a movie, read a book, play a game, or watch a tv show anymore. You watch people doing all these things, or read their thoughts about them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.