[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mlp/, I haven't watched the show since mid season 3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Hey /mlp/, I haven't watched the show since mid season 3. What are the best Episodes from seasons 3,4,5,6 that I should watch to catch up?
>>
>>27048682
Just watch all of them you cocksucker.
>>
>>27048691
When I used to watch, half of them were shit. I'd rather not sit through more shit if I don't have to.
>>
>>27048691
this 2bqh senpai
>>
>>27048704
Fuck you, I'm not cherrypicking episodes that suit your personal tastes. Delete your shit thread, faggot.
>>
>>27048720
I wasn't asking for that. I was asking for episodes that people enjoyed that I should watch to get back into the show. Thanks for being a cunt about it tho
>>
>>27048729
I enjoyed all of them ::::^^^^)))))
>>
>>27048729
If you want to be caught up with the huge stuff just watch the season premieres and finales.

Seasons 4&5 were really dope though.
>>
>>27048729
You won't get an objective list of good episodes. There are some episodes that are seriously clever, fun, and enjoyable that will be hated here because one faggot whined loud enough about one small thing for the hivemindfags to believe that's the "correct" opinion to hold.

Anyway, you should watch every CMC episode. They're all important for their development.
>>
>>27048682

Sleepless in Ponyville
Pinkie Pride
Maud Pie
The Cutie Map
Amending Fences
Made in Manehatten
Hearthbreakers
Crusaders of the Lost Mark
The Cutie Re-Mark
The Crystalling
The Gift of the Maud Pie

That's about all I can recommend, really.
>>
>>27048785
Thanks, will do.
>>27048801
Thank you. I saw that they got their cutie marks and it got me curious, so I'm gonna go watch all them.
>>27048812
Thanks. Wrote them all down.
>>
File: gtfo.gif (578 KB, 373x201) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
578 KB, 373x201
Holy shit just watch them all yo gigantic fucking faggot.

We're not going to spoonfeed or cherrypick for you. Either lurk more or you can fuck off.
>>
>>27048868
Too late, the faggots spoonfed him.
>>
File: 1451966258756.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1451966258756.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>27048868
>>27048897

No human being should have to endure Magical Mystery Cure, Spike at Your Service, Princess Spike or What About Discord? I'm merely helping him to sift through the dogshit.
>>
>>27048812
>Crusaders of the Lost Mark
fuck off
>>
>>27048969
>Namefag is acting like a faggot.
Gee, who could've guessed.

Let him watch the whole show and form his own opinions, fucking hell.
>>
>>27048999

Nice trips, senpai.

It doesn't matter if he forms his own opinions or not; there will always be folks who peer pressure him into thinking otherwise. or get into arguments for no good reason. That's the way this fandom works.
>>
>>27048812
>The Crystalling
Literally the worst season opening of them all.
Even worse than crystal empire
>>
>>27049029
>People have differing opinions and will try to convince you of them.
>Therefor never make your own opinions and just go with what anybody tells you.

Holy shit. You are what's wrong with the fandom. When people complain about newfags shitting up the board, and fans of the fandom, they are talking about you.
And take your name off already you attention whoring slut.
>>
File: Autism Overload.png (590 KB, 600x805) Image search: [Google]
Autism Overload.png
590 KB, 600x805
>>27049063

I've been here since 2011, you insufferable pile of elephant dicks. I'm certainly not a fan of the fandom.

Also, calm the fuck down. Your sperging is embarrassing.
>>
>>27049093
You spoonfeed.
You namefag.
You think following popular opinions makes them worthy of merit.
You brag about how long you've been here like it makes your opinion any less shit.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>27048812
>Crusaders of the Lost Mark without Bloom and Gloom
Dumb. Their perfect victory means much less if there was never even any worry that it could go any other way in the first place. B&G is what made the moment they got the "same" mark so sweet. It also showed a deeper look into Apple Bloom's thoughts and weakness, if the personality and development of the main secondary character means anything to anyone.
>>
File: 1449010648565.gif (3 MB, 350x349) Image search: [Google]
1449010648565.gif
3 MB, 350x349
>>27049127
>>
>>27048682
Spike at your Service
Just for Sidekicks
It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
Equestria Games
Princess Spike
What About Discord
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.