[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proportional Punishment-A CYOA in Pony Hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139
An eternity ago, you were banished to Tartarus, along with all the other monsters that threatened Equestria. Problem is, you weren’t anything more threatening than a confused, violent human in a strange land. During your stay in Tartarus, you’ve managed to befriend Tirek and a projection of Discord. Flash forward to the present, and your latest escape attempt allowed Tirek to get out, and he’s currently wreaking havoc ala the season 4 finale. However...Twilight’s on to you. She’s in hiding, and the only ponies who know where are the Princesses who banished you in the first place. The Princesses that Tirek made sure to dump on your lap.
Will you force the location of Twilight out of the three magicless alicorns? Will you convince them that, should Tirek lose, you don’t deserve to spend eternity in Tartarus? Can you pull any of this off before your sordid past catches up to you?

Archives: https://www.anonpone.com/punishment/
http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
Supplemental backstory: http://pastebin.com/39ViUvth

When we last left off, you had rescued Cadance from Forlorn Hope, a Changeling who claimed to be your daughter, and wanted to drag you kicking and screaming back to your psycho ex-girlfriend. During your interrogation of the little bug monster, you discovered Hope could read minds and then proceeded to make her cry.
>>
>For a moment, it feels like Hope’s shaking her head no against you...and that whimper aaallmost sounds like she’s trying to say no.
>But if she’s ACTUALLY your daughter, she would be smart enough not to try to contradict you.
>Especially in front of company.
>”Nnnn…” Hope whines out, shuddering against you as she threatens to cry once more.
>You sigh.
“Alright, that settles it. Cadance?”
>She looks at up at you, her hoof still rubbing Hope’s back.
“I don’t know about you, but after our adventure today, I could use a nap. Hope’s proven she can’t be trusted, and I’m not going to subject you to her, so you get the room.”
>Switching your attention, you pat the changeling on the back.
“Come on, Hope, you get to stay with me tonight.”
>The changeling in your arms freezes up for a moment, “Noooo, I don’t wanna! I don’t wanna stay with you!” She resumes her struggles, her hooves pushing at your chest, trying to break your hold on her.
“Really? So you want to stay with Cadance? Is that because she’s injured and we both know she wouldn’t be able to stop you if you decide to attack her, AGAIN, and run off to your MOTHER?”
>She winces, no doubt feeling your enmity towards her mother, but stops fighting, “N-no..I...I wanna…”
>Cadance speaks up, “Maybe she can stay with Auntie Lu-”
>You silence her with a glare, earning yourself a whimper from Hope, “Nnn…!”
>”I wanna go hoooome!” Hope wails out as her tears spill once more, “You’re not supposed to hurt your daughter like this!”
>Pulling back, you cup her muzzle in your hand, turning her head up to meet yours.
“Hope. If you’re really my daughter, then you ARE home, now.”
>With a smile, you pull her back into that hug.
>As screwy as it is...you mean it, too.
>It’s not like she can ever go back to her mother’s hive.
>Not unless you take some very horrid precautions before setting her loose.
>>
>>27040999
>”Noooo, no, no, this isn’t the hive!” Hope whines out, shaking her head.
“No, it’s not. But at least THIS place has running water. Now come on.”
>You slip your arms around her and move to pick her up. “Nooo, I don’t wanna!” She bursts out squirming against you, once more trying to push you away.
>You barely lift her off her hooves before your body rather rudely informs you that it’s not going to happen.
>Abandoning that attempt, you grab ahold of Hope’s frill.
“Look. You can either come voluntarily, or I can drag you. But you’re not staying with Cadance, and you’re not leaving the cave.”
>You barely put any pressure on her frill before she cries out, “I’ll come! I’ll come!”
“Good girl.”
>Sliding your hand over, you give her a gentle ear scratch before pushing down, using her almost as a cane as you stand back up.
>Surprisingly, she manages to support your weight with only a minimal amount of sniffling.
>With a gentle pat to the back of her head, you start to guide Hope out of the room.
“Now let’s go...Cadance?” You look at the pink pony princess, who has still barely moved.
“Sorry about this. I know how much you were looking forward to our sleepy snuggle sessions. Are you going to be able to get to bed tonight?”
>She replies with a dirty look, “I’m sure I’ll make do. If I really can’t sleep, I could always stay with aunt Celestia.”
>The words are barely out of her mouth before you turn your head and snap at her,
“Nope.”
>”I…” her voice dies in her throat, her mouth dangling open for a moment, “Excuse me? After what you’ve done today, I need to-”
>You jab a finger at her, cutting her off to finish her sentence for her
“Sit here, and rest until you’ve started healing. You are in no condition to be walking around on your own. If you need help, you can yell for me. But you’re not going to wander around the cave unsupervised.”
>Hope shudders under your guiding hand.
>>
>>27041002
>Cadance, perhaps picking up on the changeling’s reaction towards your feelings, seems to relent, “I...alright, Master…”
>...
>No, that was too easy.
>She’s going to try to sneak out and see one of them once she thinks you’re asleep...again.
>Only this time, it won’t be to push YOUR agenda.
>Great...as if you didn’t have enough to worry about.
>Well, arguing the point when she’s already feigning acquiescence won’t get you anywhere...you’ll just have to catch her again, tonight.
>...Maybe you could avoid this if you ever get around to actually TELLING her that her aunts are off limits.
>Then again...she was all worked up on whether or not she was your prisoner yesterday...and you didn’t do yourself any favors to clear THAT up by hunting her down and dragging her back home.
>...You’ll try and find a more appropriate time to let her know.
“Glad to hear, Cadance. I’ll be back in a bit with your bed and a blanket. Move, Hope.”
>With a push to her back, you guide the changeling out of Cadance’s room.
>Once the two of you are presumably out of range of Hope’s emotion sense, she mumbles out, “You weren’t glad to hear that…”
>You keep your voice low, to keep Cadance from having an easy time listening with her super-hearing.
“No. No I was not. Do you know why?”
>She gives you the barest shake of her head as you continue to guide her back to your room, her gaze planted firmly at her forehooves.
“It’s because I don’t need to smell emotions to know when someone is lying to me.”
>She tenses under your hand, opening her mouth to protest…
>Oooohhh, if Cadance hears her…
>”I...e…” Hope makes nothing more than the barest of sounds before closing her mouth with a bit of a squeek.
>She’s about ready to cry again.
>You stay silent, deciding to wait to add fuel to that fire, the only sound between you two being the clipclop of Hope’s heavy hoofsteps.
>>
>>27041012
>Once you enter your room, you speak up, continuing on as though the pause in your conversation never happened,
“For example, I know you were telling the truth about being able to read minds.”
>”What?!” She cries out, her voice shaking, tears once again threatening to fall.
“Shh!”
>You snatch at her jaw, trying to squeeze her muzzle shut before she can yell out something for Cadance to hear.
>Unfortunately, the muscles in a changeling’s jaw are stronger than your hand.
>“You-you knew and you still hurt me..?”
“Yes. Yes I did, now be QUIET Hope. I-”
>Hope burst out into tears, slipping from your hand as she collapses onto the straw-mat you call a bed and wails out, “Bu-ut I did what you waaanted!”
“No. No you did not. You scared Cadance which...I...explicitly told you not to...before...”
>You trail off as you realize your anger filled reply is only making her cry harder.
>Great.
>She’s going on like you broke her leg or something, and all you did was slightly abuse her wing.
>Comforting her right now is only going to encourage this behavior.
>Especially when you’re tempted to condition her to handle the pain you inflicted earlier, just like you did with her mother...
>...Then again...you were kind of harsh.
>Maybe...you’ll let her cry herself out.
>Folding your legs under you, you join her, practically collapsing on the bed as she sobs before you.
>As you watch her, a little voice of doubt begins to nag at your mind
>Maybe...maybe you were too harsh on her.
>Jumping straight to the wings was a bit much...
>After all, she could have gotten you the location of Twilight right away, if you had actually made her use her mind control.
>But no, you had to get your revenge first thing.
>You couldn’t have waited until AFTER she was useful.
>>
>>27041022
>Now you might not ever be able to take advantage of her...unique abilities.
>As you stew in your guilt, it seems to have an effect on Hope...well, she stops crying so hard, anyway.
>In fact...she seems to be calming down even faster than when you were hugging her in front of Cadance.
>...Must be because there isn’t someone who’s racist against her in the room with the two of you.
>Regardless of the reason, you wait until her crying has been reduced to hiccups and whimpers once again, before speaking.
“Hooope. Come here. On my lap.”
>She curls up into a ball at your voice.
>”I don’t wanna…” She whines, her voice as shaky as your long-term memory.
“Forlorn Hope, do not make me tell you again.”
>Your lack of patience makes itself clear in your voice.
>”Nnn!” She whines out, but drags herself onto your lap, her rump settling in rather nicely as she makes a point of facing away.
>You wrap your arms around her barrel, hugging her against you once again as you sneak a hand up to rest behind her ear.
>”Whyyyy…” She sniffles, “Why did you hurt me…?”
“Because you hurt me, Hope. A long time ago, you hurt me even worse than I hurt you just now...and ever since then, I’ve wanted to punish you for it..”
>”I-I don’t remember that…” she almost sobs out, repeating the line from earlier.
>You sigh, forcing yourself to admit a fact you’ve denied for decades.
“I know. I know it’s not your fault, Hope. You were just hatched, you were too young to be responsible for your actions...but you still hurt me, and I wanted to hurt you. But now that I have...We can wipe the slate clean. ”
>You squeeze her against you.
“I’ll stop comparing you to your mother, treat you as your own changeling...who has repaid her debts. What do you say?”
>Hope sits there, her shaking slowing, “You don’t believe that…you still don’t like me...”
>...Well.
>So much for lying to her.
>>
>>27041029
“You’re right. But I’d like to. It’s just a bit hard to give up on so many years of being mad at you.”
>Sneaking your hand back, you start scratching over her ear.
>Unlike Cadance, she doesn’t show any sign of reacting.
>...You know she has that spot. Her mother certainly did.
“But...I know of something that would go a looong way to fixing that…”
>Her ears perk up the slightest bit, “What is it?”
“The next time you see Cadance, I want you to SECRETLY read her mind. She CANNOT know you’re doing this. There’s three other ponies that look just like her, with both wings and a horn. One’s white, with a rainbow colored mane. You know what a mane is, right? Your mother has one.”
>”Mm-hmm.” She nods.
“Good girl. One’s blue, with a big black butt, just like your mother...and I don’t know what the third one looks like. But her name is Twilight Sparkle, and I NEED you to tell me where she is right now. It’s very, very important Hope. Can you do that for me?”
>Looking around her head, you can juuuuust barely catch her chewing on her lip.
>”Will you maybe want to see mother again, if I do?”
>No.
>Absolutely not.
>...Maybe.
>You...miiight need a backup plan if your friends on the surface manage a repeat of Discord’s first escape.
>Especially if you’re stuck with the princesses.
>Buuuut...hopefully it won’t have to come to THAT.
“I’ll…think about it. How about we see how good of a job you can do with this first, ok?”
>”O-ok,” Hope seemingly reluctantly agrees, settling in against you.
>...She’s going to follow in her mother’s footsteps and lie to you, you just know it.
>But...after your screw-up earlier, you don’t have much of a choice.
“Good. Now, scoot. I need to bring Cadance her half of the bedding. You’re going to stay here and wait for me, understand?”
>She cautiously nods before climbing off your lap and curling up next to the bed, staring at you with her large, blank eyes.
>>
>>27041038
>Rolling off the bed, you get to work on gathering up Cadance’s half, grabbing the newly-prepared animal pelt she gathered earlier, so she’ll even get a blanket.
>Juuust as you finish folding them up, a now-familiar crack rings out, causing you to drop the bundle, and making Hope jump a good foot in the air.
>Now? Really?!
>”Anon!” Tirek’s voice calls out, “Times up!”
>Twisting yourself around, you look back at the portal that’s opened up, seeing the giant, musclebound centaur you call a friend, his beady eyes glaring at you.
>”We need to know where she…” His eyes slip from you, looking at...well, without looking, you’d have to guess the only other living thing in the room.
>”Is that...what I think it is?”
>>
File: 1460011923209.png (1 MB, 2026x2600) Image search: [Google]
1460011923209.png
1 MB, 2026x2600
>>27040990
Aaaaand we're back from the dead.

To get the obvious question out of the way. Is this private thread or are other writefags welcome to migrate here as well?

>>27041054
>Cadance
I... honestly can't remember when was the last time Anon got a good undisturbed sleep. We /need/ to give her the aunts are off limits talk as soon as we give her the bedding (assuming she doesn't come here on her own after hearing Tirek.)

>Hope
This went better than expected. I'm still not sure how much we can trust her, but a relationship is starting to form. Though i think we should act less as her father, and more like her master, and train her like we did her mother.

If she does her job right and we get out, we probably won't be able to keep any of the princesses as our slaves, because they'll either stay down here (Luna, Celestia), or are currently married (Cadance). Nobody else has any attachments to Hope though, so she's free for the taking.

>Now you might not ever be able to take advantage of her...unique abilities.
There are other was to "take advantage of her". She said she needs to eat /lotsa/ of love to do the mind reading thing, so let's get lewd with her tonight.

>Tirek
Ughhhh.. how long was it since he last showed up? One day? We've waited TWO YEARS after he got out himself to even get a call, he can wait a lot longer than a day.

That said. Anon doesn't know how the Nyph thing really went down yet, and Tirek doesn't know if Hope told him or not so... ignoring that information, I think that the best course of action is to tell Tirek the truth. We don't know the location /yet/, but we didn't just laze around, we actually managed to get us a nice little changeling who can do that for us. Then urge Tirek to close the portal before Cadance shows up and he ruins our masterplan. Also he shouldn't call for at least another week. Seriously he has an entire kingdom at his beck and call now, why doesn't he take a vacation or something?

(cont.)
>>
>>27040990
Yay, glad to be back!

Hope other writers move here too.
Mind updating the pastebin for your story Olibird? I think your last post on the old thread hasn't been added ether.
>>
>>27041973
(cont.)
Tirek hates changelings, but even he can't deny they can be useful. So the plan should be a-okay with him. If it's not, then we can deflect his complain by sending him on an errand to get us something else first... like uhhh... Shining armor, maybe? No... what other pony does Anon know about?... Chrysalis! Yes! we can say something about a drone's magic not being good enough to peer into the depth of an Alicorn mind, and we need a Changeling queen! And this specific queen already knows these princesses, so we need this specific one. (No, getting back with our ex is not an option.)

Banishing another pony should not be as much of a problem as the supply drop (he banished three princesses just fine), and it might take him weeks to find the bug pone, giving us enough time to do our own things in the meantime. If it works, the next time he shows up with a portal we'll be like "actually forget that, I've already managed to do it on my own", then tell him where twilight is him where twilight is and wait for him to do the rest.

Also, once Tirek is handled, go to Cadance, tell her that Tirek was bugging us again about Twilight and her aunts. Then explain to her why her aunts are off limits, and try to ask her nicely if she knows where Twilight is. As far as I can remember, we still didn't try asking anyone of them about that.(Though I still think that neither of them knows anything, because if they did Tirek would try to get the info out of them himself.)

If that doesn't work and Hope can't get anything out of Cadance either, we can tell her to mask as Celestia and then go see, Luna together. Her mental defenses should by non existent by now. If that doesn't work either, we come up with something to do with Celestia and... well if that doesn't work, we're completely fucked... and could make Hope happy by actually thinking about getting back with her mother.
>>
Is this where we are now? Cool; I'll do a proper review when I have a shot.
>>
Actually just a quick mention, a lot of people went and made a board on 8chdotnet gtpone

Its a board for mlp refuges, greentext board. It might not be a bad idea to move over there till we know things have died down...I miss my submission is mandatory thread...

Great update oli. I'll throw in after I'm done with my paper.
>>
>>27042134
Pastebin has been updated, sorry about that. I hope so too.

>>27043029
I wanted to see if the mods hold true to their "CYOAs are fine" policy, before jumping ship.

But I'm glad you guys enjoyed the update.
>>
>>27043481
/hhh/ is back, Fingerbang is back under another name, and there's three slave generals up atm. Scruffy seems to have gotten over his fit.

>>27043029
>A lot of people
/pone/ made /gtpone/. As far as I can tell none of the existing generals has gone there.
>>
>>27043509
This tells us that /pone/ probably wouldn't welcome the generals, and really the problem with 8ch is fragmentation, which _another_ board isn't gonna help.

I'll also throw in my "will review when I've got the chance", but overall loved it I was the anon that wanted to see some honesty, so this delivered..
>>
>>27043538
>This tells us that /pone/ probably wouldn't welcome the generals
They made /gtpone/ specificly for the "flood of syrian refugees from 4chan" when Scruffy deleted half the board the other week. So we'd be welcome there, at least.
>>
>>27043538
This tells us that individuals at /pone/ probably wouldn't welcome generals and one of those individuals made a grab for 'power' with /gtpone/. I really don't care what individuals think.
>>
File: 1128706.png (402 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1128706.png
402 KB, 800x640
>>27040990
>>
File: pUTVjdv.jpg (169 KB, 1612x1200) Image search: [Google]
pUTVjdv.jpg
169 KB, 1612x1200
>>
Up we go.
>>
>
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>27043029
>8ch
God fucking damn it. Someone go over there and tell them to regroup here. Neither is going to survive if we're split in half, and we'll see a lot more activity here.
This thread has been alive too long to die just because we were targetted for a couple days.
>>
File: 44529.jpg (95 KB, 647x640) Image search: [Google]
44529.jpg
95 KB, 647x640
>>27044404
>>
>>27050368
No one went there.
>>
>>27051322
>go there
>3 threads advertising CP
>no SiM thread
>2 pages after 2 weeks
Actually fucking kill me. Anyone who thinks that's a good place to host this thread should stay there. /trash/ is better than no activity.
We probably don't even have to move anymore. Like anon said above, everything is staying up. Next thread should just be labeled SiM and if it doesn't work we can just congregate in another front thread or at /trash/.
>>
>>27051630
>Next thread should just be labeled SiM
I was planning to give it longer to make sure things calmed down, but if you guys would prefer, we could burn this thread and remake it properly.
I can always repost the update there.
>>
>>27051729
Slavepone tried putting up another thread under their name again last night and got scruffed, but in fairness that might have been a reasonable janitor mopping up pointlessly excessive threads.

That said, I'd still give it a while longer to see where things go. Let's let this thread run itself out normally and then attempt a move-back.
>>
File: meme of the ancients.png (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meme of the ancients.png
58 KB, 500x500
>>27051820
This, probably.
I don't feel confident enough in the wait yet to be posting under the name, and if we get hit again it would hurt the momentum. Might as well stay stable and safe for now.
>>
>>27051820
I think that's a fair move. A few of the threads that were getting pruned after midnight are still up and running now, so maybe this thing has run its course. Though I agree that running this thread out before restarting SiM is the best course.

Has anyone been in touch with the other SiM writers to toss this idea at them?
>>
File: 1122333.jpg (176 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1122333.jpg
176 KB, 750x750
>All this discussion where writefags should post their green
>Nobody discusses the actual green
>>
>>27052819
>Be Anon
>Be punishing ponies left and right
>"No, Anon, you're doing it wrong. You must be proportional."
>Anon administers punishment that is 3 parts mental to 2 parts physical from there on out
>Everybody gets wet
>Anon is laid ad infinitum
~Fin
>>
>>27052819
Well, if you insist, Olibird...

>>27042160
>sending him on an errand to get us something else first... like uhhh... Shining armor, maybe
Better idea: We keep going on about how Cadance is married, which makes her "safe," right? Why don't we have these two kill him? Discord can mind control ponies, so make it look like the Empire had a coup and put "her" (because he's disguised as her) head on a pike, ot something. Blah blah, blah, she'll be devastated, but we'll be right there for her with open arms and erect cock...and now she'll need someone to protect her once she gets out.

Alternatively, we could get another supply drop to restrain Hope and potentially Cadance properly.
>>
File: the-myth-of-sisyphus-12-638.jpg (191 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
the-myth-of-sisyphus-12-638.jpg
191 KB, 638x479
>>27052819
inb4 Tirek gets fucked over by Twilight, the princesses are released, and Tartarus remains the Crown's go-to concentration camp.
The epilogue is just Anon burying himself alive because he could never go back to being the existentially content Sisyphus he was for the past thousand years. He now knows for a fact that freedom is possible, but also knows that he won't get another chance for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
He had no hope of escape in the past, but now that he's tasted it he won't ever be able to forget it. He would rather abandon his identity and selfhood in the dirt than wait another thousand years with this longing.

OR

Everything goes good, Anon and all the sapient creatures get out and live peacefully, Celestia and Luna are punished fairly for their crimes, Cadence returns to rule over the Empire, and Twilight becomes the acting head of state.
Regular expeditions are sent out into Tartarus to recover everybody still trapped. A cure for the immortality is developed, and made available to any former prisoner that wants it.
Happy end, everything is a-ok.
>>
>>27053488
>Implying the ending's going to be something that even remotely fits the theme of the rest of the story.
You must not have read Olibird's other stories. It's probably going to be something like
>Twilight rescues the princesses, so Anon takes the extra ball Discord made and rides OC Changeling, Donut-Steal past Cerberus to escape on his own.
>>
>>27040990
This story is literally the reason I was disappointed to see SiM go.
>>
>>27053488
I'm assuming tirek is gonna turn on anon I still love how this story is kinda sorta parallelling canon. I almost get annoyed when Tirek shows up because I love Anon and his guests just doing their thing... but obviously necessary for story progression.

>>27053906
Hah, ouch but kinda true, sorry Olibird...

>>27051820
The SPG guys are having a straight up civil war right now, it's kinda hilarious and sad at the same time.

>>27052603
I'd really love to hear them drop in with their thoughts/plans. Options I can think of:

- They post here as "side stories", this kinda becomes the new defacto SiM.. not really fair to them but if they are cool with it and if the mods don't mind it's probably the "best" solution.
- Post their updates as their own threads. Both Escapade and BB are popular enough that they can probably survive long enough for feedback if not infinite bamping. Possible could post notices across threads.
- We move to 8ch or something. Personally I'm willing to keep another few tabs open just for BB and Escapade.
- Try SiM again.. if it dies, evaluate the above?

I really really reallyreallyreally hope they don't drop their stories. Not finding out how BB ends would be absolutely crushing.
>>
>>27055074
>Plans moving forward.

I'm not leaving, so you can put that to bed. Exactly /where/ I post is the only question.

I'd //////really////// prefer to go back to a SiM title. It's of sentimental value, nothing else. I started writing because of SiM, and it would feel wrong letting it die like this. So close to 100 OP as well.

If for some reason SiM still can't be made into an OP without scruffs, then another OP will have to do. Perhaps this, perhaps something else.

Moving off to another Chan is an option if needed. But I'd prefer to avoid that, since that would cause the most fragmentation.
>>
>>27055379
Thanks for the reply!

Agree entirely on the SiM thing, for a long damn time it basically _was_ 4chan for me, I actually forgot there are other threads/boards for awhile. Losing it is legit painful. I still hold out some hope that either:

- the mods don't care about SiM specifically and we only got tied up in whatever they've got against SPG.
- it was some weird one time thing and the mod responsible has either buggered off, been told to cool it, etc.
>>
Imagine my surprise when i left for a while only to come back to this. What is the definite plan? Will this thread be a CYOA only or the rest of the SiM stories coming in?
>>
>>27056332
Personally I like:
>>27051729
>>27051820
>>27051849
>>27052603

I think we ride this thread out, try to restart SiM once this thread is done and then take it from there. If SiM gets burned, we remake this to plan out our next move and /then/ we make our next move.
>>
>>27053906
>>27055074
>pic related
I know, I know...Hopefully Nymph was proof I'm TRYING to learn from my mistakes.

>>27056332
>What is the definite plan? Will this thread be a CYOA only or the rest of the SiM stories coming in?

While there isn't any sort of plan, I hadn't planned on this thread being "The Olibird thread, starring Olibird." To make a long story short, a few people from SPG were wondering if, as a last ditch effort before leaving the site, Scruffy would allow a general to hide behind an "Umbrella CYOA," and Punishment was perfectly poised to test that idea.
That said, I certainly hope the rest of the writers will be willing to do their thing.
>>
>>27056981
SPG is rude to us, and I don't think either of us would benefit from a merger.
>>
>>27057779
I assume Olibird meant SiM writers, everyone seems in agreement that while SiM and SPG have some overlap and seem to be getting along, we're really two very different groups.
>>
Back on topic.. great update. This was basically exactly the direction I was hoping for (and honestly wasn't expecting).

“I’ll stop comparing you to your mother, treat you as your own changeling...who has repaid her debts. What do you say?”
>Hope sits there, her shaking slowing, “You don’t believe that…you still don’t like me...”
>...Well.
>So much for lying to her.
“You’re right. But I’d like to. It’s just a bit hard to give up on so many years of being mad at you.”

Kinda hoping Anon is at least somewhat genuine and not purely screwing with Hope to get what he wants.

Didn't set out to stab at the whiteknight guys, I've been reading some of their green lately and they've got some good stuff, but I'll say _this_ is how you work up to serious feels. Slow, realistic, hard earned progress... not just 180 instant everyone hugging.
>>
>>27057779
I meant our writers.
Sorry friendo, I wasn't trying to imply a merger. What I was trying to say is, If Scruffy keeps hunting down re-branded versions of generals, and Punishment ends up being the thing that lets us stay alive, one of their writers might start their OWN CYOA for their thread to hide behind. It'd be a lot easier to test if they didn't spam three versions of their thread at a time.
>>
>>27057952
>Kinda hoping Anon is at least somewhat genuine and not purely screwing with Hope to get what he wants.
Well it IS a CYOA...I think if we want him to be genuine with that line, then he will be.
>>
>>27058129
Granted, but I tend to be a dissenting voice... was why this update caught me off guard.
>>
>>27058201
(cont)
Either way, consider it my vote. The idea of hope bringing anon and nymph back together is sappy as fuck but totally want.. no idea what I even want with Cadence any more. It's funny but when hope was introduced I was hesitant but that whole arc has totally overshadowed anon+Cadence for me.
>>
>>27052603
>>27055074
>Other SIM writers

I'm around and have been posting, just without trip.

I still hold by my previous suggestion to let this thread run its course and then try another shot at SiM once it hits its natural limit. Following that, however, Escapade's basically said everything I was going to already: First we try SiM, then we change the name, then move if nothing else can be done.

Also, if Olibird's okay with it, I will drop a BB update in this thread.
>>
>>27058269
>The idea of hope bringing anon and nymph back together is sappy as fuck but totally want.

This. The end result when Hope realizes what Nymph and Anon have together and how they achieve it... I can see that breaking her little buggy heart as her ideas of family fail to live up to expectations.
>>
File: 1455136890928.png (54 KB, 584x261) Image search: [Google]
1455136890928.png
54 KB, 584x261
>>
>>27058622
>Also, if Olibird's okay with it, I will drop a BB update in this thread.
Absolutely I'm ok with it. The OP may be different, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the same thread as normal.
>>
>>27058836
>I want a touching feelsy moment so we can totally obliterated a character
I love this place so much

That this whole thing started with Anon enslaving and breaking nymph does ofcouse make a wholesome relationship unlikely though..
>>
>>27058622
Damn glad to know you're still here.

Also hyped!
>>
>>27058836
If Nymph is as crazy about Anon as she looks, she must have downplayed how brutal he was when treating her, and how the whole beginning of their relationship looked like.

All Hope knew about Anon was Nymph's constant and unchallenged propaganda. Today was the first time she had a meeting with reality. Even if he was treating her like a princess (And I mean it as how regular people would treat a princess, not how Anon actually treats actual princesses), she'd still be disappointed with him. There's no way to live up to 70 years hype.
>>
>>27051820
/hhh/ is back under it's normal name and, like SiM, it didn't spam a thousand threads like Slave did.
>>
>>27060954
Unlike SiM, Triple H looks nothing like /slave/.
>>
File: 1130232.png (158 KB, 900x397) Image search: [Google]
1130232.png
158 KB, 900x397
>>27051161
>>
File: 898279.png (621 KB, 739x876) Image search: [Google]
898279.png
621 KB, 739x876
>>27062635
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>tastefully edgy aggression
>equally tasteful relationship between villains
>cute moments
>>
File: 1129376.png (1 MB, 1846x2185) Image search: [Google]
1129376.png
1 MB, 1846x2185
>>27063658
>>
File: react mindfuck chess.jpg (52 KB, 430x409) Image search: [Google]
react mindfuck chess.jpg
52 KB, 430x409
>more writer-clearly-doesn't-understand-vaginas action
pic related
still hooked though
>>
>>27058622

YES!!?

Bluebird soon!?
>>
>>27041973
This is fun.
>>
Bumping before bed.
>>
Page 8 bump.

Broken Celestia when?
>>
I cuddled with a 12 year old today, nonsexually. bump
>>
File: 3455427220_8c65364927_o.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1185) Image search: [Google]
3455427220_8c65364927_o.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1185
>>27068677
>nonsexually
...good for you?
>>
Can I preemptively vote for Anon kicking in Celestia's shit the next time he sees her?
If we don't need Cadence to voluntarily give up the info, we have no reason to not tear apart the literally-worse-than-hitler pony.
If it doesn't pan out well with Hope, consider this a long-term vote for a future where Anon kicks Celestia's shit in at some point.
>>
>>27069139
Sorry, bro. The teacher's pet mentality comes with a price too high for me to pay. Enough with that crap.

>>27070122
Seconding this. Although I do hope he'll do it for the purpose of conditioning her.
>>
>>27070122
Don't burn bridges you may some day need. Until the information is secured, permanent solutions to particular pony problems should be avoided. Gambling and betting on edge is a special kind of retarded. Get what you need, secure a way to pass the information to the necessary parties, and then revenge.

Work then play. Don't mix them and don't fuck up the order.
>>
File: 779951.png (169 KB, 455x653) Image search: [Google]
779951.png
169 KB, 455x653
>>27064644
>>
File: 480470.jpg (95 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
480470.jpg
95 KB, 600x770
>>27073188
>>
>>27040990

What if you can get to Equestrian, but you actually have to go through Pony Hell to do it?
>>
>>27075086
Honestly, I'd probably go to this version of Tartarus right now just for the change of scenery. I'm sure I'd regret it, but my current self doesn't feel that way. Might be fun to use my innate edgy cunning as a human to persuade monsters great and small into my service to unify the Hells and break out. Or just suffer for eternity.

Tartarus is canonically escapable, though.
>>
File: celestia patriarchy EDB.png (262 KB, 693x745) Image search: [Google]
celestia patriarchy EDB.png
262 KB, 693x745
>sunbutt gets broken when
>>
>>27076154
Is there a version of that without the text?
>>
>>27076163
No idea. I do know it's originally by some pseudo feminist ham planet, though.
>>
File: 1460306565745.jpg (169 KB, 862x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460306565745.jpg
169 KB, 862x1024
I need my shot of content, familia.
>>
>>27065645
Bluebird pretty soon, yes. I'm nearly done working through the next section, then just want to proofread it before I post.
>>
Good to hear.
>>
>>
>>27078679
Forgot to mention, I felt like I needed to make something like this after realizing I had fallen for Celestia's shit for months and had actually believed that she didn't know the conditions of Tartarus.
The only time I've felt more disgusted with a fictional character than I was in the moment I realized she /had/ to know what was going on was when I tried to read 120 Days.
>>
File: wheredayathink.jpg (67 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
wheredayathink.jpg
67 KB, 400x302
>>27065242
>4chan
>getting laid
>>
File: react wtf am i reading pooh.png (763 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
react wtf am i reading pooh.png
763 KB, 1312x1014
>>27078815
Seems like it kind of proves my point, though. You would think that someone who has no chance getting laid would end up doing some quality reading up on what they're missing out on.

Then again, my ex had to fill me in on everything. I shouldn't talk.
>>
>>27078679
Honestly, I would have expected there to be a society made of many competing dictatorships. "starved underpopulated groups" pretty much exactly describes humanity's stone-age and bronze-age.

And "building communities with competing species" sounds awfully similar to domestication and herding. Dogs may have never had voting rights but they are, even now big part of modern western society, horses were treated as noble engines of war, all the way to Renaissance, pretty much every culture had some sacred animal. Many animals were also much more expensive than humans that were not considered to be a full part of society, like slaves or women, so cross-species society can easily exist. Rome, once had a horse for a senator.

farming is more efficient than hunting and gathering. And given the time, it's natural to assume that someone would realize that, if they enslave their enemies and force them to produce food, rather than to eat them straight away, the'll have easier time surviving. Pretty much what the changelings did, really.

There /is/ a developed society in Tartarus. The only reason it appears not to be, is that Anon is one of those primitive barbarians that deliberately live in the mountains to avoid being part of it, because he knows he would be living at the bottom of said society and not on top of it.

I really dig the art though.
>>
File: 664354.png (90 KB, 1700x1600) Image search: [Google]
664354.png
90 KB, 1700x1600
>>27073912
>>
>>27073188
needsbiggertits/10
>>
>>27080680
As a fan of small ones, I agree.
>>
Page 10.
>>
File: 766493.png (379 KB, 1024x1217) Image search: [Google]
766493.png
379 KB, 1024x1217
>>27080501
>>
File: 360525.png (598 KB, 753x1472) Image search: [Google]
360525.png
598 KB, 753x1472
>>27081935
>>
>TFW Slavepone Mk2 thread is seriously considering 'employment is mandatory' as a thread title.
>>
page 9 bump
>>
File: 558076.png (195 KB, 943x800) Image search: [Google]
558076.png
195 KB, 943x800
>>27082994
>>
>>27083859
They've never been the brightest lot.
>>
File: bwgBfYD.png (710 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
bwgBfYD.png
710 KB, 500x617
>>27079686
Don't drink the Hobbesian kool-aid, it infects you with royalism and apologia for absolute monarchy.

There is not any developed society open for Anon. Anon knows of three organized societies, the ifrit at the lava pools and the two changelings hives. These are explicitly said to be species-specific groups that prey on anyone outside of them. At best, Anon could join up with the changeling that's planning on brainwashing him and has raped him, then caged him for months, in the past. Saying nothing of the average prisoner with no connections to any of these groups.
Nothing else is able to survive. All the other societies eventually collapse because there are huge creatures that prey on them better than they can defend themselves, along with the fact that there just isn't enough basic shit to sustain a large group.

On the farms, how the fuck are they supposed to do that?
We have no evidence to think there are even crops in Tartarus, let alone any environment that allows for them. How the hell are they supposed to grow crops in an enclosed desert? Right now there are bushes and perpetually-dying trees, are they supposed to spend ten thousand years selectively breeding these in a cave somewhere? Would they even be able to grow in the light of the cavern, and if they are how is anyone supposed to protect fields large enough to feed a population?

So, even without the dragons, there wouldn't be anything to eat. You'd just have a "society" full of assholes starving to eternity.
If the basic necessities of survival /were/ given without getting rid of the dragons, they would just fuck it up like they do now.
As it stands, there is absolutely zero chance of them developing anything because they're being attacked on two fronts constantly. People need food and safety, and they have more resources and are more safe if they're dispersed because of the material conditions Celestia has forced on her little hell.
>>
>>27086514
>Don't drink the Hobbesian kool-aid, it infects you with royalism and apologia for absolute monarchy.
Nigga, just pick out the chunks or filter it. Liquid Hobbes is liquid awesome, state of nature and the necessity of cooperation are fuckin' great.

I'll grant you that the support of autocracies is crap, but you can just pick that out.
>>
>>27086514
How about this. You capture a gryphon (graciously provided by a pony-god), and chain it down (with chains also graciously provided by the pony-god) in some cave. Then you cut off the gryphon's limbs, to eat them, and wait for the limbs of grow back (ability also bestowed by the gracious pony-god). Most importantly, you don't need to feed the gryphon anything, and you don't need large amount of space to farm it's meat. It is a perpetual source of food. It screams a lot, but is way easier to take care of than an actual crops-farm.

And as far as safety goes, all you need to avoid the dragons is some cozy cave, which seem to be dime a dozen. The population of Tartarus has all the resources it needs to build itself up.

Yes, most of the society would live as meat-slaves, but for most of early human history, majority of population worked in agriculture, with very few people doing anything else. And being meat-slave is what would pass for agriculture now.

The pony-god has giveth Tartarus all it needs to turn itself into a sprawling civilization. It's not her fault that people go hungry when they are the ones who choose to catch-and-release their prey instead of catch-and-devour-for-all-of-eternity as the changelings did.
>>
Bump for the birds
>>
>>27088243
I get that you're drifting into absurd sarcasm here, but I think you're right in the sense that those kinds of things would be necessary to create a surplus of food.
My point is that this is a necessity put forward not by a hyperbolic misrepresentation of a character, but by an actual character within the story. This is what Celestia is /canonically/ forcing them to do.
We have a say in whether or not she pays, let's not lose focus and forget the chance for catharsis. Our one and only goal, past freedom, should be punishing her.
>>
Heading out for a day or so. Don't die while I'm not here!
>>
File: 754386.jpg (375 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
754386.jpg
375 KB, 800x1300
>>27085627
>>
File: celestia collar.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
celestia collar.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27091070
Why are they so fun to dominate?
>>
>>27041054
“Yup. All that food you sent me attracted some bugs. Let me guess, the high and mighty king of the centaurs wants me to squish the icky bug for him?”
>Tirek sneers at your joke, but despite his altered appearance, you can still read him perfectly.
>His heart isn’t in it.
>”You are still YOU, I hope? Don’t forget what the last one did to you.”
>D’aww, the big guy’s worried about you.
>...Would have been nice if he had been worried about you at all within the past two years.
>He always pulls this crap.
>Does his own thing riiight up until there’s something he wants, and then he pesters you endlessly until you get it done.
>...And now that he’s big, buff and magical, you can’t screw with him in return by putting everything on the high shelf.
>...Still…
>He might be onto something.
>You were seriously considering the possibility of going back to Nymph…
>Which, of course, would mean you’d be used as a giant egg-sack for the next eternity.
>What the hell is WRONG with you?!
>You’ll...you’ll figure this out in a bit. After you’re done talking with Tirek.
>The last thing you want to do is make your two friends think you might have been compromised.
“Yes, I’m still me. But since you’ve decided to check up on me every two hours, I thought I’d pull in someone who can get results quicker. Say hello, Hope.”
>”Hello, Hope,” she parrots, her words quickly greeted by a laugh from Discord.
>...You can’t tell if that was on purpose.
>”Sorry!” She squeaks out an instant before both you and Tirek shoot her a pair of dirty looks.
>Once she’s been returned to an appropriate level of misery, Tirek speaks, “Well?”
“Well what?”
>“Where is the alicorn?!” He explodes behind the portal, “We’re running out of time, and you’ve spent most of it screwing around! We need to know where she is and NOW!”
>Oooh no, he’s not blaming this one on you.
>>
>>27092183
>Approaching the portal, you jab your finger at him.
“I’ve spent? I’ve spent?! Don’t you DARE throw this at me! You had TWO YEARS to do this, and you waited until the last possible second to drop them on the one member of our trio who DOESN’T have magic.”
>Something clicks in your mind as you start working yourself into a frenzy.
>A question that had been bugging you for quite a while now.
>Something that very well might mean he’s screwing with you.
“I-now that I think about it, you have MAGIC, and I have a stick! What the HELL were you thinking, dropping them on me?! Why didn’t you start, I don’t know, turning them inside out if you needed this done so fast?”
>You glare at Tirek, demanding some sort of half-baked answer so you can properly explode at him.
>However, rather than rise to the challenge, his fearsome look melts away, softening into a gentle smile.
>”I owe you an explanation.”
“You’re damn right you do.”
>His face twitches to some unreadable emotion for a moment before he begins.
>”When we invaded the palace, Celestia went on a tangent about how they had rid themselves of their magic, and thus they were worthless to me. I couldn’t tell if they had a plan or not, so I removed them before they could activate some sort of artifact, or failsafe behind our backs.”
>He grins a rather toothy grin, his teeth as horrible as always, “See? We have this under control. The only snare in the plan, is that Twilight’s proven more difficult to find than we thought.”
>...
>You search of an appropriate rant to respond, only to discover you’ve run out of outrage to fuel it.
>Instead, you offer a humorless chuckle.
“You always know just the right thing to say, Tirek. Fine, I-”
>Tirek?” Hope cries out, “You’re-”
>So much for her having a clean slate.
>You whirl around to glare at her, letting her feel the consequences if she keeps speaking.
>>
>>27092200
>”-he...mother...to...I...but...sorry...” She squeezes her eyes shut and puts her head down before mumbling, “Seen and not heard…”
>Well, at least she’s learning.
>Turning back to Tirek, you try to continue where you left off.
“I’ve only had Hope for a good...I don’t know, twenty minutes or so? I haven’t even had a chance to put her to work. Your constant pestering is screwing up my plans, which means we won’t get results. I need a good week, minimum, to just work.”
>Tirek’s scowl returns, “You have a day.”
“No, no. You gave me enough food to last a month. I’m offering you a week.”
>His scowl evolves into a snarl, “A DAY, human! You don’t need to get your revenge, you just need to point the insect at one of them, so WE can move on. How long could that POSSIBLY take?!”
>Rubbing your chin, you look down, thinking.
>You somehow doubt you’d be able to trust Hope's results right now...or if she even CAN get anything from them.
>Not to mention there’s a very good chance only one of the alicorns even KNOWS where Twilight is.
“Two days.”
>He waves for a moment before spitting out, “Fine. But no more. We NEED to know EXACTLY where she is by then.”
“Good. You’ll have results by then. Now close this thing before Cadance shows up.”
>His face twitches once again before he does as you asks, the portal vanishing once more.
>Taking a deep breath, you turn to look at Hope.
“Now WHAT were you trying to say earl-”
>Another portal cracks open.
“Son of a bitch!”
>That’s it.
>First thing you’re doing the next time you meet Tirek is putting his immortality to work.
>Turning around, because apparently their idea of a good time is to always open their portals BEHIND you, your gaze is soon met by the snaggle-toothed grin of Discord.
>”Anon...did you get eaten again?”
>Oh sure, NOW they’re both worried about you.
>He still never bothered to contact you before.
>>
>>27092224
“No, I got into a fight with the ground, and that guy has a mean left hook. What do you want?”
>Discord chuckles at your sarcasm, ”I couldn’t help but overhear your discussion with our roid-raging friend, and I thought I’d shed light on the cause of his latest tantrum.”
>...You really should tell him to, as he would say, ‘make like a tree and split’ before Cadance shows up...especially after the way he almost broke her fragile mind this morning.
>Buuut…
“Discord, do you even give a damn about me?”
>His bushy brow furrows, “Anon, what are you talking about?”
>You jab your finger at him, just as you had Tirek a few moments ago, before devolving into wildly gesturing.
“Two years of NOTHING from you. I told you before, I seriously thought you abandoned me! ‘Oh, thanks for breaking me out, Tirek. We have our magic back, we don’t NEED the human now!’ That’s what this is, isn’t it? You only contact me when it’s about Tirek, or something you need. No social calls, no nothing.”
>He places a paw on his chest, as though you had wounded him.
>”Of course not! I can barely get a snortle out of him on the best days! You KNOW I would have written, the problem is that he WASN’T the one who let me out.”
>...What.
>There isn’t a FOURTH member of your group, is there?
>No...no, of course not.
>He’s made it out on his own once before, maybe he pulled that off again.
>...If he’s figured out a way to escape his own prison with ease, you may be going through this song and dance a lot more often, in the future.
>You need to find out.
“Wait, really? How the hell did you get out, then?”
>”Believe it or not, Celestia. She decided I could be “reformed,”” he makes overly large air quotes, “She even stuck me with a babysitter, if you can believe it. I couldn’t contact you without tipping them off that something was amiss.”
>With those words, your carefully constructed worldview come crashing down.
>>
>>27092237
>She what.
>You’ve never known of literally ANYTHING ever being released.
>Period.
>Celestia not only has the power to, she has the inclination to release prisoners...and she purposely LEFT you here.
>No.
>You must have misheard him.
>This might be one of his jokes that’s just going too far...like that time he told you minotaur milk had everything you needed to survive.
“...What the fuck do you mean reformed? She let you out? On her own? Why?! Was she letting any others out?”
>You can hear Hope shuffle away from you as she no doubt senses just how very, very close you are to losing your mind at this news.
>”Erm...not that I know of. She said...perhaps we should change the subject? You could always ask her yourself, once you’ve calmed down.”
“Yes. Let’s. Before I have an aneurism. I know: Tirek. Has he been happy AT ALL since he got out?”
>Overjoyed to change the subject, Discord makes a big show of thinking, his eagle claw resting on his chin.
>“Hmmm...not that I can recall. He has some scheduled for next Tuesday, but you know how those things go. Now, I have an idea to help get your mind off things. Let me put on a show for you...but watch closely. I’m only going to repeat this until it stops being amusing.”
>With a snap of his fingers, he vanishes in a puff of smoke, revealing a verdant lake, in the middle of a forest, the sun hanging high above the treeline.
>Hey, real nature.
>You haven’t seen anything like this since your banishment.
>Granted, you got over the whole ‘drooling at how beautiful Equestria was as you remember what the outside world looked like,’ thing during Discord’s first escape not too long ago.
>But it doesn’t stop being beautiful.
>It actually does help cheer you up...pretty soon you’ll be walking IN that scene.
>It’ll be your life.
>...
>Hope hasn’t seen ANYTHING like this in her life.
>>
>>27092267
>Can you really destroy her reality by showing her a glimpse of paradise and revealing Tartarus as the hell it is, knowing that she’ll spend eternity pining for the chance of another?
>...The look on her face will be priceless.
>You beckon her over the changeling way.
“Hope. Come here. There’s something I want you to see.”
>She approaches, cautiously at first, but once she realizes your near rage-out has subsided, she quickly reaches your side, sitting at your feet.
>You look down at her looking for any sign of emotion.
She cocks her head, but, with her eyes all one color, without tears it’s impossible to read any emotion in them.
>Her mouth gapes open, ”Wow, it’s just like that one nightmare Mother has, but a lot brighter. Why is the sky blue and on fire? Mother never said.”
>...
>Well that was a disappointment.
>”Did I do something wrong, father…?”
“Shush. The fire’s called the sun. Don’t look directly at it unless you want to go blind.”
>You then remember the first time Nymph ever tried to sense Discord’s emotions.
>The way she clutched her head in her hooves, screaming in agony...before panicking and screaming even louder that she could no longer sense emotions.
“Or directly at Discord, for that matter. Same reason different sense.”
>You place your hand on her head a moment before someone you’ve never heard before calls out, “Introducing, the Great and Powerful Discord!”
>...Who the hell is that?!
>You don’t have much time to ponder that question as the air erupts with the sound of what you guess is hundreds of pony’s hooves clapping, followed by Discord floating into sight a good distance away, dressed in his magician’s outfit.
>How he managed to dress himself as incorporeal projection was always a mystery to you...as well as why he considered clothes to be optional.
>>
>>27092292
>Once the applause dies down, Discord launches into a speech, “Changeling, Gentle-human, and my enthralled subjects. Watch, and be amazed as I, Discord, make the very sun disappear!”
>As he starts going through his ‘nothing up my sleeves while amusing things fall out of said sleeves’ routine, you glance down at Hope.
>She seems to be completely rapt.
>A drumroll begins, signifying the beginning of the magic trick.
>Looking up you see...boo, he does something like this all the time.
>He has his lion’s paw at the perfect height to look like it’s touching the sun.
>The monster’s been restored to near omnipotence, and he STILL doesn’t have any new material.
>Discord makes a big show of struggling to slowly push downwards, and as he does so, the sun lowers along with it, until he’s forced it below the horizon.
>Once the sky’s gone dark, he calls out, “Tada!” and bows, the crowd erupting into cheers.
>”I don’t get it,” Hope comments, mirroring your own thoughts.
>After all, he did the exact same thing earlier today with much less fanfare.
>As you start to think of an appropriate response, the sun rockets back up, the crowd gasping in horror as it returns to it’s previous position.
>Discord snarls and snaps his fingers, appearing in front of the portal sans outfit, “Do you SEE the problem, Anon?”
>No. No you do not.
“I uh...I don’t get it. Mind explaining for the idiots in the cave?”
>”She put the sun back on her first try!” He cries out, sounding almost despondent, “She took all the FUN out of it!”
>You take a moment to rub your forehead.
“So...Tirek’s mad that she ruined your game? That sounds exactly nothing like him.”
>”No, it means Twilight Sparkle’s LEARNING. She’s getting better at controlling her magic. The longer it takes to find her, the more difficult OUR job is going to be. And…”
>...Oh.
>Oooooohh!
>He's saying they could lose this thing if you take too long.
>>
>>27092307
>That got the point across as to why Tirek’s been pushing you so hard.
“Alright, I’ll uh...keep that in mind. But in the meantime, maybe you two should think about brushing up on your magic uh...combat...whatever the hell you guys do.”
>That gets Discord grinning again, “Oh, absolutely. After the next act, of course. Blindfolded knife-throwing. Would you like to watch?”
>With a deep sigh, you shake your head.
“No...no. You got me into serious mode. I’m going to get to work on finding Twilight.”
>He grins, quite literally from ear to ear, “Oooh, I get it, not kid friendly enough for the concerned father. Speaking of..."
>He drops any pretense of amusement, "Hope is going to tell you some very disturbing things. But you can trust her. The bug doesn’t have a dishonest bone in her body.”
>How does he know about…
>Wait.
>Bug...bones...
>You laugh and wave him away.
“Ooh, that’s bad. Get out of here, you.”
>With a smirk, Discord pinches the portal and zips it shut, leaving no trace of the hole in reality.
>”I’m confused…” Hope mumbles once she thinks it’s safe to talk.
>...Right.
>You have a job to do.
“Good. Stay confused right there. I’m going to bring Cadance her bedding.”
>”Ok, Father.” Hope does as you command, sitting there and...as far as you can tell, watches you as you gather up Cadance’s bedding and head out.
>Discord’s over-the-top message weighs on your mind as you make your way to your guest’s room.
>Maybe...maybe asking for two days WAS too long.
>If Twilight’s already ruining Discord’s fun after less than a day, it means she’s getting good real fast.
>And, for all you know, she might be the magical equivalent of you-the one who’s good at combat.
>It would make sense, after all.
>Why NOT give the best fighter all the advantages they could ask for?
>Whiiich...means you might have to fall back on the offer Cadance made before, that she would take you with her.
>>
>>27092334
>Assuming it’s still open, after you hunted her down like an animal.
>Speaking of the pink pony…
>You pause as you enter her room, looking around.
>...Where is she?
>A second scan of reveals nothing.
>She’s not here.
>Shit!
>Dropping your bundle, you take off, sprinting down the hall, skidding around the corner before running towards your prisoners.
>Shit, shit, shit, she must have snuck off when you were talking to your friends!
>What is WITH this mare?!
>She has more trouble sitting still than a damn child-you know this now, because even HOPE stays in the room when you tell her to.
>If she tore down the door to Luna’s room, she could've ruined Luna’s training…
>You skid to a halt at the fork between Celestia and Luna’s rooms.
>You can hear hushed voices...dammit you can’t make out the words.
>But they’re coming from Celestia’s room!
>You start sneaking down the hall as the faint clanging of metal joins them, filling the air.
>”Got it!” Cadance cries out in victory, the first words you can make out before you hear the sound of the rusted cage door swing open, ”Now let me help you get the muzzle off.”
>Repeating your actions from last night, you creep up on the entrance to the room and stop, deigning to listen in for right now.
>You’ve been waiting for Cadance to finally try to betray you properly but…you had just started to trust her.
>Maybe she just wants her snuggles?
>She did ask to stay with Celestia, after all...
>”He did something to Luna, I don’t know what, but I’ll try to help her. I can’t...get a good grip! Auntie, if you can sneak past, just push the door and run for it. He caught me but...you have longer legs, and I don’t think he can do it again today!"
>Well, she’s right on that.
>But you CAN’T let them know it.
>...If you’re going to make a move, you need to decide NOW.
>>
File: 1427585143595.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1427585143595.gif
1 MB, 540x540
Well, you've been calling for Celestia...what are you going to do now?

>>27078679
>>27078729
>”Oh wow, this really fits Punishment.”
>”Yeesh...it’s REALLY fitting..."
>”Wait...that...is that SERIOUSLY a portal to Tartarus?!”
>Read the writing on her crown.
>mfw
Holy shit, I have fanart. This is amazing! I can’t stop smiling, thanks a ton Anon.

>>27065242
>>27079620
Alright, I’m going to be a cringey faggot and try to defend myself there. I was attempting a “tasteful blend” of human and equine anatomy, since human anatomy on pone feels wrong to me, and most people don’t seem to appreciate it when writers go full squash soup But I’ll fully admit, it’s been a long time since I’ve done anything with the latter species, so my memory may be faulty. I’m sorry it didn’t work so well, Anon.
>>
File: 54363645.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
54363645.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27092413
Oh shit, it's going down.

This is all we need, right?
We didn't have a reason to keep Cadence locked down before, but this is more than enough. I vote for making sure nobody escapes with as little violence as possible, and using this as an excuse to take away some of Cadence's privileges. At the very least, this is enough to tell her that her aunts are completely off-limits.
Also, we should probably tie Celestia up if we can. If whatever was being used as a lock can be broken by a pony, there needs to be something else stopping her.
>>
>>27092413
You know what? Fuck the horses, double down on the 'lings. Use Hope to mindrape your way to the information needed, then tie up the princesses and send Hope off to get the hive. Once you've got the backing of the hive, do what you need to do while you wait to give the information to T.

The only way ahead now is the hive.
>>
>>27092623
>Which, of course, would mean you’d be used as a giant egg-sack for the next eternity.

Whether or not this is true, this is what Anon believes will happen with the hive. It's not worth it for him to double down if this is what he thinks will happen.
>>
File: shy_pant.gif (3 MB, 555x506) Image search: [Google]
shy_pant.gif
3 MB, 555x506
>>27092371
Fucking cliffhanging cunt, MORE
I am really liking this pacing

I'm this guy
>>27065242
>>27079620
And it's fine, Anon. But this is 4chan. Can't appraise anything without some healthy insult and condescension, you know?

But really, as far as anatomy is concerned... Are you fully aware that the whole bleeds-the-first-time song and dance with human vaginas is complete and utter bullshit? It's not just feminazi propaganda. That whole "You can tell she's a virgin by the hymen" bit only works for recent things by touch. The hymen does heal over time.

Maybe I'm being TOO condescending, but it seems to me that you didn't know this. Just trying to help you out.
>>
>>27092371
I think for starters we need to stop Cadence doing what she's doing right now, >>27092592
is probably one of the best ways of going about it, as little violence as possible and not completely locking down Cadence. Saying that I think Cadence should lose some freedom privileges and I honestly think the "leaving with Cadence if shit goes tits up" door is closing very quickly so we need to be working on helping Tirek win.

>>”-he...mother...to...I...but...sorry...”
We should also find out what Hope was about to say here, it sounds like she was about to reveal the truth from the Nymph side story here.

All in all I think we should be building up trust with Hope and getting the location of Twilight ASAP otherwise we'll be getting the 'canon' ending and we're going to lose big time.
>>
Doesnt Hope have paralytic venom? Maybe we drug the hell outta some pones and let Hope mindfuck them at her leisure?
>>
>>27094392
On the whole Nymph and Tirek thing, why didn't Discord just tell Anon what happened?

>>27094521
Maybe not as a torture technique, but I feel like if anyone does end up escaping we should keep this in mind since Hope, presumably, has the ability to fly as well.
>>
>>27092647
I'l admit that wouldn't be pleasant at all, but it's an acceptable cost to get what he needs.
>>
Oilbird delivered. Will Bluebird do the same?

One can only hope.
>>
File: 951561.png (2 MB, 7895x5936) Image search: [Google]
951561.png
2 MB, 7895x5936
>>27091070
>>
File: 431237.png (918 KB, 409x971) Image search: [Google]
431237.png
918 KB, 409x971
>>27095918
>>
File: 1132627.jpg (349 KB, 1280x1434) Image search: [Google]
1132627.jpg
349 KB, 1280x1434
>>27092413
Fuck. Just... fuck. Traitors everywhere.

>Tirek
>"Your constant pestering is screwing up my plans"
Pretty accurate, really. If he didn't call we wouldn't be distracted for long enough for Cadance to get away. What's worse, we /knew/ Cadance would notice that we're talking to our friends. What we didn't realize was that instead of coming to us to ask what was happening she would go straight to freeing her aunts. So we can't really blame all of it on the big guy.

Still, I'm glad that we got some real space this time. We have enough on our plate as is, and I don't remember Anon ever getting an undisturbed sleep. So when we're done handling yet /another/ immediate crisis. We might actually get a good nights sleep and a whole day of work and fun.

>Discord
>actually being useful
Well this is a surprise. But a welcomed one. He manages to appear to be the most trustworthy person Anon knows... which, considering he's /Discord/, only shows how much of a traitor everyone else is.

>Hope
>You were seriously considering the possibility of going back to Nymph…
Yeahhh... I think she's trying to subtly mind control us. I mean, for 70 years, Anon never considered getting back with his ex. He knew exactly where she was and all he needed to do was to go there, yet he /chose/ to stay alone anyway.

And now? Just two-or-so days away from the freedom he's desired for a thousand years... we're actually considering abandoning that and getting back with her? And this is happening mere hours after we met a changeling capable of mind control, who just so happens to want nothing more than for Anon to get back with Nymph? This isn't a coincidence. We NEED to disable Hope's magic as soon as she gets us the info we need. If we're going to make a decision like this, we have to do it with a clear head.
>>
>>27098258
How do you "disable" changeling magic?
>>
>>27098258
(cont.)

Also, If Hope understands that giving us Twilight's location would mean Anon leaving the Tartarus... she will most likely choose to lie, even if she learn anything, just to make sure Anon stays in here. That's not good, at all.

We can't flat out lie to her, but... maybe we should compromise and consider the possibility of Anon and Nymph reuniting, under the condition it will happen /out/ of the Tartarus, and not in? Hope certainly seemed to like How Equestria looks, Nymph can always build a new hive and find lots of other hosts in a place with hundred times the resources that Tartarus has, and she /was/ a great pet.

>Cadance
I... I'm hurt. Really, /really/ hurt. I mean okay, yes we /did/ rape her aunt, and yes we /did/ hunt her down like and animal... so we kind of deserve that betrayal... but it still hurts!

She gave us hope (no pun intended) that maybe, just maybe there IS someone who believes that we could be something more than a damned monster, that we could learn to be good again, that we could hope for something better. We were content with our ordeal and she made us hope for something better, that's where true misery comes from (>>27053488). For a moment we were actually happy, and then she went and took that away from us, just as soon as we got a taste of it!

Isn't this pretty much exactly what Luna did? Pretend to cooperate and to give us a second chance, only so she could betray us at the earliest convenience? Guess it runs in the family. Just as soon as we get the chance we should punish her accordingly.
>>
File: 1074748.png (968 KB, 674x957) Image search: [Google]
1074748.png
968 KB, 674x957
>>27098380
(cont.)

>Celestia
This... this bad. how bad? It's too late to catch Cadance red hoofed. Celestia is already free and what's worst, is that non-violent options are no longer a possibility. It's going to be a fight.

They know there's no way we're not going to just let them go (we still need that info), and they are not going to run. Between Cadance and Celestia, we know it's Celestia who's calling the shots. And she's not going to sneak away, that would mean keeping Luna in our grasp. She knows what we did to her, how angry would an escape make us and who would we take it out on.

We raped her sister, she hates us. She's going to fight us, and she's going to fight us to the DEATH. She has nothing to lose, not even her life. And the only way she gets her family safe is if we're too busy being dead or regenerating our broken legs to chase after them.

And the same goes for Cadance too. She very well knows we won't take her betrayal easily (we explained to her /why/ we did what we did to Luna), and there's no way she will be safe from us if we win. She shouldn't be able put up much of a fight because of how weak she is right now, but... she's not going to just lay down and beg for mercy. If she wanted to do that, she wouldn't be sneaking around the cave to free her aunts.

>what do
Let's think of our options. We can't just walk in on them and tell them they're under arrest. Here are the options I see.

A: We stay hidden, and get a jump on them as son as they turn the corner. The problem is... can we really take on Celestia in a fight? She might be a bit stiff, but other than that she's completely unharmed, while we're bruised so bad Discord thought we got eaten and our back is almost non-functional. And though Cadance is weak, it's still going to be a 2v1 fight, and if she gets behind our back, we're done for. Our only advantage would be the element of surprise, and I'm not sure that will be enough, with every other element playing against us.
>>
>>27098640
>say "Thank you, Cadence!" before walking around the corner
>maintain a stone cold calm, even smile a little at Cadence
>ensure that Celestia feels ignored by our gaze
>take her muzzle off
>encourage them to escape
>go to our rooms
>let their paranoia imprison them while we buy time/rest
>>
>>27098640
>>27098640
>It's too late to catch Cadance red hoofed.
No it isn't, that's the exact point we've left off on.
>Celestia is already free
No she isn't, she's just out of her cage
>Non-violent options are no longer a possibility
They totally are, though

We can beat them both, easily. Soreness isn't going to be the end of this, and we have huge advantages over both of them.
>>
>>27098640
(cont.)

B: We forfeit the element of surprise and go arm ourselves. assuming Cadance didn't already steal it, there should be a knife at the entrance to our cave, along with the rest of our hunting gear, wooden mace and hunting net. And there's also fire, we could use that as a weapon too, it should scare them at least. We won't get a jump on them that way, but we could try to set up another trap, and hope they won't realize how suspicious it is they didn't run into us yet.

C: We go get Hope. She's hurting a bit, yes, but otherwise she's unharmed. She has magic, she has venomous bite, and she will turn the 2v1 into a 2v2. I like the odds of that. But... can we really trust her? Yeah she's been obedient so far, BUT if she realizes that letting the princesses escape will ruin or chance of leaving Tartarus, it might be a 3v1 instead of 2v2. And we're not going to win that. She's loyal to Nymph, not us, and if she thinks that taking away our other options will further her goal more than getting into our good graces, she's going to betray us, just like Cadance did a minute ago. Also with how much Celestia hates us, how betrayed we are, and how scared Cadance is, there's a /lot/ of emotions in the air, and we know she could get dizzy or even hurt from that. So even is she doesn't betray us, she might still be useless.

Personally, I'd go with getting the weapons, but there is no good choice, and I have no other half-decent ideas. One way or the other, we need to fight hard and we need to win.

After we're done with them, (assuming we win) I think we should stop trying to be subtle, get Hope, have her mind read Cadance. If it works, good, if not, we can start working on another solution. If Hope doesn't have enough more love to do it, we can rape Cadance first and let her watch.

>Maybe she just wants her snuggles?
I don't know if we can fit both Celestia and Cadance in the same cage, but it's time to try.
>>
File: twi cosplay nerdy.jpg (397 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
twi cosplay nerdy.jpg
397 KB, 683x1024
>>27098910
>I don't know if we can fit both Celestia and Cadance in the same cage, but it's time to try.
>>
>>27094392
>We should also find out what Hope was about to say here
agreed.

>>27098357
I'm not sure, but we know anon has dealt with other changelings before. Do magic suppressor need some special material or is any kind of rope tightly wrapped around her horn going to work?

>>27098803
And if they call our bluff?

>>27098839
No she isn't, she's just out of her cage
She wasn't bound in that cage, other than having muzzle on. She can't bite, but she can kick and stab with her horn.

>we have huge advantages over both of them
What advantages? We couldn't even lift Hope off the ground, and needed to use her as a crutch to get up. We're not just sore, we're beaten and exhausted.

I would love a peaceful solution, but how are we going to get Celestia to negotiate?
>>
File: sieg heil.gif (4 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
sieg heil.gif
4 MB, 680x383
>>27099112

>and if they call our bluff?

So what? The only variable right now is accommodating the inconvenience of our sore back.

Celestia has been in a cage for weeks. She's not gonna be just stiff, she's borderline crippled. And her physiology isn't all that powerful at her Tartaran peak, given how easily she got fucked by Anon before. Two black eyes and a foreleg torn from its socket and she's done.

Luna's not even free yet, and even if she was, she's fucking insane. Irrelevant in a physical confrontation.

Could probably just yell at Cadence to shut her down, or a good smack. If not, she's sure as shit not gonna be any more difficult than Celestia.

I really don't see the problem here. Honestly, this is just a valid excuse to break some Sunbutt and have a good time. It'd be gratitude-inducing if our back wasn't fucked up.
>>
>>27099190
>Celestia has been in a cage for weeks.
You're losing your sense of time, it's been a day and half.

>And her physiology isn't all that powerful at her Tartaran peak, given how easily she got fucked by Anon before.
Back then she was still chained to the ground, Anon was in his top shape, and was armed with a spear and a net. Anon is the borderline-cripple here, not Celestia.

>Could probably just yell at Cadence to shut her down, or a good smack.
If this was true, she would have stayed in her room as we told her to in the first place.

>Honestly, this is just a valid excuse to break some Sunbutt and have a good time. It'd be gratitude-inducing if our back wasn't fucked up.
Oooooh, I completely agree with you on this one.
>>
File: 1460581853065.png (651 KB, 1059x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460581853065.png
651 KB, 1059x1200
>>27099112
>She can't bite, but she can kick and stab with her horn
I'm really scared of the stiff bourgeois weakling with no magic and is no doubt suffering from ischemia from being stuck hunched over in a cage for 36 hours straight. How can our sore back stand up to such an assault?

>What advantages
Surprise, experience, muscle.
You're insane if you think a human being who has lived in constant hell for a thousand years would let a pulled back get in the way of their freedom.
Shit, a normal human would be able to get over that if it came down to it.
It's not like he has a fractured spine or a slipped disc, he just strained his muscles. It is just a sore, and it won't stop us from doing what we need to do.

We don't need a pacifistic solution, we're just looking for as little violence as possible. It isn't necessary beyond a show of force.

>>27099331
>Anon is the borderline-cripple here, not Celestia
This is the opposite of a true fact.

Celestia has been deprived of nutrition, restrained in a cage, and has no idea of Anon's physical state. Cadence is exhausted and weak. Anon is determined, in charge, has a more stable head, and has a better understanding of the situation than anyone else. If that isn't enough to peacefully wind this down, he only has to overcome being tired and sore like an average person. I'll remind you here that this is the same person that spent hours hiking back to his home while supposedly being "crippled" by his back injury.

We have this in the bag, let's not derail our work by doompauling ourselves into a shitty situation.
>>
File: react_twi_laptop_happy.webm (2 MB, 840x470) Image search: [Google]
react_twi_laptop_happy.webm
2 MB, 840x470
>>27099636
>someone else is actually reading the green
>>
File: 1133447.png (735 KB, 2550x4000) Image search: [Google]
1133447.png
735 KB, 2550x4000
>>27097789
>>
>>27092371

Oh jeez so that's basically the worst thing?

Discord just told us we can trust Hope so I think it's time to get Hope in on this. We might not be able to do anything to both of them together, but if it's Hope AND us? Especially since Cadance is not super comfortable with Changelings?

If we can get back to Hope and set up some ambush, maybe get a weapon to help even it out too??
>>
File: 1025561.jpg (262 KB, 1033x1074) Image search: [Google]
1025561.jpg
262 KB, 1033x1074
>>27101046
>>
File: react_hot_hardness.gif (53 KB, 256x96) Image search: [Google]
react_hot_hardness.gif
53 KB, 256x96
>>27102156
>>
File: 1440420344970.png (1 MB, 1109x1300) Image search: [Google]
1440420344970.png
1 MB, 1109x1300
>>
File: monocle.gif (284 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
monocle.gif
284 KB, 668x500
>>27102156
Phwoar.... is that vavacung?
>>
File: 1460620147320.png (148 KB, 693x745) Image search: [Google]
1460620147320.png
148 KB, 693x745
>>27076163
>>27076173
Did it up, everyone should be able to enjoy sassy Celestia.
>>
File: react_fucken saved.jpg (16 KB, 240x225) Image search: [Google]
react_fucken saved.jpg
16 KB, 240x225
>>27106623
>>
File: disaster girl.jpg (205 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
disaster girl.jpg
205 KB, 550x412
bump
>>
Here's my proposal.
>>
>>27107823
why
>>
File: Fun.png (263 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Fun.png
263 KB, 500x376
>>27107915
Fun
>>
>>27107823
>>27108143
>namefag
>lolsorandum
Stop.
>>
File: 1421272363152.jpg (186 KB, 1273x1274) Image search: [Google]
1421272363152.jpg
186 KB, 1273x1274
>>27108184
Sorry
>>
Bluebirds soon?
>>
File: 431571.png (59 KB, 624x594) Image search: [Google]
431571.png
59 KB, 624x594
>>27102156
>>
File: 906327.jpg (88 KB, 666x880) Image search: [Google]
906327.jpg
88 KB, 666x880
>>27109355
>>
>>27092413
Some others have put up some very good ideas on what to do next, but I'll add one other thing:

When we confront Celestia and Cadance, we have to act genuinely hurt that the latter turned on us. Not just angry - that's going to be obvious - but actually emotionally distraught: We trusted her, agreed to listen to her efforts to reign in our more violent impulses, lowered our defenses around her... and this is how she repays us?

Whether it's an act or genuinely being hurt by that, we have to communicate to Cadance that we were really trying to do our part and actually thought she would do the same.

>>27109355
On a completely unrelated note, this has been one of my hands-down favorite pictures ever since I found it. It's not obviously fetishistic, it's not some easy bondage with a couple of limbs bound together with rope or something - it's rough and raw and pained. The blood is a little much, but I do like it as an image more sad than sexy.
>>
File: celestia_neck.png (286 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
celestia_neck.png
286 KB, 1200x900
>>27109355
agreeing with >>27110243

The wounded portion of her neck would need to be quite photoreal to not look tacky. Other than that, I hope to see this as the cover image if this gets another thread.
>>
The ponies have proven themselves to be universally unreliable, meanwhile Discord has stated that Hope is shooting straight. I'll grant you that playing incubator to a bunch of 'lings is horrible, but there's nothing that says we have to do that again and, even if we did, we'd come away from the experience in a strategically better place. We'd have more assets to use.

There is no benefit in trusting or attempting to build trust with any of the ponies anymore, and there is little rationale for not siding with the Nymph and the hive.
>>
File: berry scrunch.png (93 KB, 260x343) Image search: [Google]
berry scrunch.png
93 KB, 260x343
>>27110561
>not getting turned on by playing incubator for a changeling queen
>>
File: 1459120916908.gif (668 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
1459120916908.gif
668 KB, 610x343
>>27110561
My issue with the hive is that it's an unknown factor. When we get down to it, we just don't know what will happen if we join with them.

What do we want?
1. Autonomy: Having free will is a pretty cool thing, let's not lose it
2. Freedom: We want to get the fuck out of this prison
3. Safety: self-explanatory
4. Comfort: let's just use this as a catch-all for anything besides the basic necessities

Nymph, at the very least, provides us with safety.
We do not know whether joining her voluntarily will preserve our autonomy, guarantee us comfort, or secure our freedom.
I'm fine with /consenual/ egg-layings sessions. I'm fine with trusting Nymph in the long-term.
I am not fine with the possibility of our mind being controlled, or being stuck in a rape-imprisonment-death-repeat cycle for all of eternity because we walked into an insane bug's sex hive out of a desire for more control.

even though it would make awesome smut (>>27110648), I think most of us do care a bit more for anon as a character than our sex parts.

Nymph is a wild-card full of huge risks and huge rewards. Let's not get greedy and take the chance if we don't need to.
>>
>>27110561
>meanwhile Discord has stated that Hope is shooting straight.
Anon doesn't know this yet, but let me remind you that Discord /knew/ that Tirek was going to make Nymph use us as an incubator, and he didn't warn us because he thought that it would be hilarious.

What makes you think he's not just setting us up for another, even worse "prank"?

>There is no benefit in trusting or attempting to build trust with any of the ponies anymore
Agreed.

>and there is little rationale for not siding with the Nymph and the hive.
Nymph and her hive are inside of Tartarus, which we are trying to escape.

Siding with Nymph makes sense only if we stay in Tartarus (which is a major fuck up in itself), and only if she agrees to be the one in the cage. She has an army, we have a stick. If she gets her hooves on us there is nothing we can do to prevent her from what she did last time. We won't have any assets, we will /be/ the asset.

I say we forget our uncontrollable ex-girlfriend Nymph, and train her daughter Hope as her cute and obedient replacement.
>>
File: 1430807201619.png (198 KB, 789x755) Image search: [Google]
1430807201619.png
198 KB, 789x755
>>27110561
>The ponies have proven themselves to be universally unreliable
I'd argue the opposite. From minute one, we KNEW Cadance was going to do this. Line 308 in the bin:
>The fact that she has to think it over is all the evidence you need that she’s dead set on “rescuing” them.
This whole time, she's had a stance of "protect family first." We had THOUGHT that we had turned her away from that, but it looks like raping Luna and hunting her down like an animal put her back on her original course. If anything WE were the ones who betrayed HER. We had just convinced her Luna and Celestia were the monsters, and then we showed we weren't any better.
>>
>>27111029
I'm not saying that her actions can't be justified from her point of view, of course they can. My point is that anon can't trust any of the ponies to behave in a manner that benefits him or that is at least mutually beneficial.

The hive, however, while an X factor may be more inclined to be useful. If not the hive, then at least hope.
>>
>>27111029
I think >>27110561 meant "unreliable" in the sense that they're willing to be dishonest scumbags, and choose to whenever they can, not that they're unpredictable.
>>
>>27111029
While I agree that Cadance's sudden betrayal was inevitable (we /are/ a monster, and it makes sense she wants to protect her family from us)... and hunting her down was a betrayal of our promise to let her leave whenever she wants. (We didn't promise anything about not raping her aunts though.)... BUT we then made a new deal with her, and she broke that deal. Her betrayal is not undeserved, but it's still betrayal and we have the right to be butt hurt about it.

We promised to try to becoming a better person, and in return she promised to stay with us and and do what we tell her. We told her to stay in her room, she didn't, we told her not to go see Celestia, she did.

Also, she should realize that the best way to protect her family is not by trying to get them away from us, but to get us to not want to hurt them, because her aunts are not going anywhere.

I say we knock them out, cram them both in that cage, go check up on hope to make sure /she/ didn't sneak away while we were busy, cause that seems to be the running theme around here (if she did, we're either completely fucked or the cage is going to get REALLY crowded), and then we go visit Luna and let Cadance listen to what happens if she makes us want to hurt thing.
>>
>>27111370
>we /are/ a monster
Bullshit.
What have we done that is "monstrous", besides raping Nymph?
>>
>>27111419
>What have we done that is "monstrous", besides raping Nymph?
Enslavement, rape, torture, associating with known super-villains...

Though what I mean to say was, that Cadance has a legitimate reason to /think/ we are a monster, because we are one of the beings her aunts considered to be absolutely un-redeemable (because we killed thee ponies) and banished to Tartarus.
>>
>>27111419
Revenge isn't the moral high ground, anon, and what's been done to the sisters and nymph is monstrous. That doesn't give sanction to what nymph or the sisters have done, but neither do their actions give complete moral license to anon for anon to do whatever he wants.
>>
Boy, this is going to be Betrayal: The Thread.

Anyhow, next section of Bluebird is on proofreading and then I can post.
>>
>>27112461
yesssssssssssssssssssss please
>>
>>27112697
>Oh you fucking liberals.
I take offense in this.

>Luna and Celestia deserving everything they got and much worse.
I agree with this.

>Cadance
Her actions were justified, or at least understandable. Even if your relatives are evil, they are still your family, and it's entirely natural to feel the urge to defend them.

Punishing her by death-and-rebirth would not be a Proportional Punishment.
>>
bermp
>>
berm1
>>
>>27112697
>This has nothing to do with revenge
So, you're saying that Anon is in the headspace that he's going to enact justice against Luna and Celestia on behalf of all of Tartarus? Anon is doing what he's doing, dispassionately and because it's the right thing for the aggregate of Tartarus, and not because he's just pissed at what happened to him? That's what you're arguing?

While you make a good case that they do deserve death or some form of retributive justice, ala Dante'esq punishment, I don't believe for a minute that Anon is doing this for anyone other than Anon. Sure, he can recognize that they put everyone down here and that's shitty. But what evidence do you have that Anon, if he were not inconvenienced by his banishment to Tartarus, would act out of a sense of justice for the people tortured by the Tartarus experience?

I get it, you want yours and you want Anon to get his too. The problem is that you're unwilling to admit that, in doing so, the personal investment precludes the possibility of Anon becoming anything other than a monster. Now if you, and Anon, are willing to accept that: that's fine. My issue is the pseudo-moral highground assumed by the cowardly who want the benefit of acting monstrous but who are unwilling to face the existential consequences that are the necessary and inevitable conclusion of acting monstrous.

That, THAT, is the exact problem with Celestia and Luan. They've committed horrible acts, but they still wake up in the morning and when they look in the mirror they don't see monsters: they see just rulers.

I'm not arguing against punishing them, I'm just stating plainly what that means in terms of existential consequence.
>>
>>27114562
I really don't want to pass myself off as some benevolent special snowflake, but I really don't see what's so hard to believe that Anon might have some kind of philosophical sympathy for the denizens of Tartarus.

I really don't want to believe I have some high and mighty duality of mind that lets me be bitter and reasonable at the same time, but I'm really getting that vibe here. Am I missing something?
>>
File: applejack scared.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
applejack scared.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
What the shit happened to the other threads?
>>
>>27114562
What is justice but a revenge agreed upon?

When Luna and Celestia judged us, they had the right and duty to do so, because we committed crimes against the people of the land they ruled. And while the process would be seen as unfair by our standards (we didn't get a chance do defend our actions, we didn't get a lawyer,...), by the standards of Equestria it was considered justice.

But now we are all in Tartarus, which is not a Kingdom, but Anarchy. There is no one superior to us, there is no court, not even a public forum where other people Luna and Celestia wronged could make their opinions known. In Tartarus, might makes right, and as far as this cave in concerned, Anon is the mightiest person around (status which is about to be challenged in the next update). That means that Anon has the right and duty to judge Luna and Celestia for the crimes they committed against the people of Tartarus. Their victims are innumerable, and the suffering they caused unspeakable, they are guilty and deserving of punishment.

This is the due process of the law, because what what we say is "the law" of this cave in Tartarus, just like what they did to us was the due process of law of their kingdom in Equestria.

As long as the punishment we assign is proportional to heir crimes, we are not a monster. And considering the magnitude of their crimes, I don't think that it's physically possible for Anon to execute a punishment that would be disproportional.

tl;dr
We can do what we want and don't have to feel bad about it because they deserve it.
>>
>>27114640
My main issue with that idea, that anon has some type of philosophical sympathy, is that I can't find support for it in the text. Anon is shown to be largely selfish. Now, you can make the argument that that's the result of however long he's been in Tartarus, but that doesn't mean that he isn't still selfish.

If you can find something in the text that shows anon has some type of morality or psychology that would engender a sense of . . . social responsibility? Objective justice? Something other than merely venting his spleen, then I'd love to see it.

I'm not saying he's not sympathetic, but in saying he's sympathetic you don't have to ignore his flaws.
>>
>>27115125
>Other threads
If you mean SiM itself, we got hit by a janitor who had a hard-on for repeatedly scruffing certain threads - no clear pattern or group. It's quieted down now, but we're still laying low under this name for a bit. When this thread dies we'll give it another shot at the original name and see if we get hit again.
>>
>>27115255
Dude, you are all over the place with that.

First off, you’re going to have to look long and hard to find a society or moral system that does not differentiate between justice and revenge. We can discuss whether or not there is an actual or merely apparent difference between the two, but to say that there is no distinction without arguing that point is sloppy.

I’m going to table the bit about Equestrian justice so I can get into the biggest problem with what you’re saying. Well, the biggest problem is that your argument is philosophically inconsistent but let’s get to the meat of that.

You’re arguing that Tartarus is a classic example of Hobbesian State of Nature. Granted, Hobbes SoN is nasty brutish and short, to paraphrase, and Tartarus swaps short for unending, but the point remains. Might makes right, sure we can agree to that. However if there is no real objective justice beyond the strength to impose your will, then there is no real duty. You cannot say that anon has a duty, when duty is an imposition of the higher on the lower. If there is nothing higher than anon, then anon cannot have a duty in this scenario.

Furthermore appeals to law and due process are meaningless of right is defined by nothing more substantial than the passing whim of the most powerful entity. In a rule of law society, you can justify acts by appealing to law as law is the higher arbitrator of interaction. However in a ruler is law society, there is no such appeal. The ruler is free to do as he or she wishes when and how he or she wishes.

So any sort of appeal to law or justice is meaningless. To even bring it up is to do what I argued against: engage in bullshit justification. Anon is doing what he wants to do because he wants to do it.
>>
>>27115255
>>27115460

Inflicting pain and suffering for the sake of enjoyment is monstrous, ergo anon is by extension monstrous. If that’s the direction anon is going in: fine. I’m not arguing that shouldn’t happen. What I am arguing against is some bullshit whistling in the dark fantasy wherein we attempt to say that we both get to do whatever we want because we are powerful while simultaneously justified in our actions due to some higher purpose.

If you’re going to be a villain, be a villain, but don’t be a villain who pretends he’s somehow justified in his villainy. That’s just cowardice.
>>
File: sunset what the actual fuck.jpg (82 KB, 501x734) Image search: [Google]
sunset what the actual fuck.jpg
82 KB, 501x734
>>27115433
>we got hit by a janitor who had a hard-on for repeatedly scruffing certain threads - no clear pattern or group
Oh goddamnit, again? This has got to be at least the 3rd big wave of scruffy drinking the bleach and going on a bender since the thread started.

I'm open to a thread from a few months ago. My concern is that there might be some broken links to the threads here and there.

1. Do all the threads for the last long while end with a link to the following thread?
2. Do all the threads before this specific one have "Submission is Mandatory" in the title, to make finding the thread OPs in the archive easier?
>>
>>27110733
Think in the long term, Anon.

If the Queen thinks you're obsessed with being her broodmare--err, stallion--she might go along with your ambitions. You could use the sexual infatuation to spice up how believable it is. Hell, it might even be true.

An army of Changelings could be useful, especially in Tartarus. Also a good bargaining chip once you get out. Tirek and Discord could very easily be cunts; The chances of being treated well by them increases greatly while we're useful, and not just a devious human.

Worst case scenario, bug doesn't trust you, you get raped until you escape.

Second worst case scenario, Tirek and Discord abandon you and you rule Tartarus with Changelings until the next opportunity to escape presents itself.
>>
>>27115513
Yes. This particular incident only really got bad 2-3 weeks ago and it's been pretty quiet since a week or so.

Prior to that, however, we ran threads more or less continuously beginning-to-end, spawning a new thread only when the old one hit bump limit. They /should/ all have Submission is Mandatory in the title.

If it doesn't, while we sometimes let the old thread fall off the board before posting a new one (meaning no link at the end of an old thread), the new thread will 99% of the time have a link to the previous one in its OP. So, for instance, if you can't find #75 then just find #76 and look for the link back to 75 in the OP.
>>
>>27115558
>Worst case scenario, bug doesn't trust you, you get raped until the end of time.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>27115620
Like anon's got shit going on. What's he gonna do, watch Fear the Walking Dead? No fucking thank you, I'll take an infinite cycle of rape and alien-chew birthing over that.
>>
>>27115620
long time*
FTFY
>>
>>27115705
"Get out of Tartarus" That is the shit Anon's got going on. Tirek And Discord might screw us over, but until that happens, getting out of Tartarus is what we're going to do.

And IF they screw us over, We can stay in Tartarus with three Pony princesses for us to use and abuse in any way we like. That easily beats, being someone else's sex-chew toy.

And IF Twilight wins, we get to be back with our best buds Tirek and Discord, and can hunt ourselves some feisty gryphon or a busty holstaur to use and abuse in any way we like. Which also easily beats being someone else's egg sack.
>>
Bumping before bed.
>>
>>27115513
We have our own records, don't bother in the archives.
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
>>
File: react thats very convincing.jpg (54 KB, 1176x872) Image search: [Google]
react thats very convincing.jpg
54 KB, 1176x872
>>27115292
oh
filename not related
>>
>>27116685
>>
>>27066628
make this happen, olibird
>>
bump before bed
>>
File: trolly_madness.png (1 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
trolly_madness.png
1 MB, 1000x3000
>>27114562
>>27115292
I want to be clear, since we're getting into one of those discussions where we're starting to use the same words with different meanings.
We both agree that they're in the wrong, and are deserving of punishment. Your argument is that Anon is hurting them out of an inability to control his emotions rather than in the interest of justice. That makes his actions immoral because his intentions are rooted first/only in revenge, right?
Ok.

First, Celestia and Luna being hurt is a good thing. They deserve it. For them to be in pain is, given the eternal nature of their injustice, an acceptable end for any action. /At the very least/, any action taken by Anon with the intention of punishing them for their wrongs is as close to objectively justifiable as you can get. This /does/ excuse it, he is not a monster if he is hurting them solely in the interest of retribution.

Obviously he is doing this for reasons other than impersonal principle, he has also directly suffered immensely because of their actions. He does have a personal stake in this, and the suffering he is causing them is motivated by the experiences forced onto him.
But let's not pretend, like >>27114640 alluded to, that emotions and rationality can even be hypothetically separated. A large part of the reason he's emotional is exactly the understanding of how unjust the situation is. Lines 47, 176-195, 1248, and 1929 all show that he is not just pursuing some kind of pseudo-egoist selfish revenge, he explicitly recognizes that the sentence of Tartarus is disgusting /on the principle it is done to anybody/ (or at least any mortal).
As a victim of that sentence, that knowledge is couched around his own pain, but that does not discount the fact that he definitely has justice in mind.

Even if it just came down to Anon wanting revenge, I see zero reason why that would make him a monster. I'd like to hear why you think it's wrong for someone suffering unjustly to want to hurt their torturers.
>>
>>27118685
>I see zero reason why that would make him a monster.
While I can't argue against the points you've made, Anon most certainly IS a monster, and I'd argue he deserves to be in Tartarus. The "supplemental backstory" pastebin details what he did to Nymph and...let's just say it's not pretty.
>>
>>27118882
Oh yeah, totally.
I just assumed we were talking about what he's done to the sisters, but yeah there isn't any justification for going out of your way to torment and traumatize a stranger.
That said, Celestia and Luna are just as responsible for the crimes committed within Tartarus as the animals that physically carry them out.
>>
>>27112461
yeyeye
eyeyey
yeyeye
>>
File: 1134427.png (469 KB, 707x960) Image search: [Google]
1134427.png
469 KB, 707x960
>>27110161
>>
I believe I promised some more Broken Bluebird.

Previous pastebin: http://pastebin.com/uJc4Lx65

> Morning comes with a grey, heavy sky and an unpleasant chill in the air.
> Alongside the severe lack of sleep the prior night, the end result is that you feel - and undoubtedly look - like death warmed over.
> Despite every effort to keep it from becoming wrinkled, you suit was far from pristine as well.
> All in all, you were nowhere near presentable for facing royalty.
> Fortunately Luna had decided her interruptions were no longer needed - or perhaps, no longer wanted.
> You hadn't been surprised to hear that she had departed before dawn, taking her small legion of bat-winged guards with her.
> And neither Cadance nor Shining Armor, though they surely notice your haggard appearance, seem inclined to comment on it.
> Instead they both nod evenly - Shining somewhat more shallowly - and turn to lead you back up towards the room Dash had stayed in.
> No words are spoken beyond simple greetings; evidently they were in as little mood for those kinds of formalities as you were.
> Cadance goes in to retrieve Dash while you are left with a glowering Shining Armor.
> When they reappear, you note with little surprise that Dash had neglected to put on the dress again leaving her without a true collar for the first time since you'd captured her.
> Briefly you wonder how that particular conversation had gone; the feeling of having her neck unhampered for the first time in months couldn't have been something Dash had missed.
> She does seem to be in good spirits, however - raising a hoof to wave with a bright smile as she spots you.
"Good morning, Dash."
> "Good morning, master."
> Now solely in the presence of those who know the full details of your 'relationship', Dash apparently doesn't see any problems with using your proper title.
> You...
> You're too tired to particularly care at this point.
> Squatting down, you hold out a hand and Dash turns her cheek to rub against it.
>>
>>27120429

"Enjoy yourself?"
> "Yes, master."
> She still has the good sense to flush.
> "Missed you, though."
"I can tell. Come - let's go home."
> "Rainbow!"
> Rarity's voice calls out from behind, urgent and desperate.
> Every head turns to face her, prompting Rarity to half-shrink back behind the door she had emerged from.
> "Rainbow, please. You don't have to go back to that. We're all here, we could-"
> "No, Rarity."
> Shaking her head, Dash takes a few gentle steps towards the unicorn.
> You stand again, head tilted at the exchange.
> "No. I can't go, any more than I could when I was first taken.
> Shocked, Rarity backpedals; Dash takes another fast step to close the distance even further but halts when her one-time friend takes another fast step back - putting herself entirely back through the doorframe.
> "But - what you said last night...
> "I meant it."
> The look on Dash's face is one of resolute sadness.
> "I really meant what I told you: We can't go on like this forever... but I can't go running away either. That's not... me. Not Rainbow Dash."
"Just because it worked with that wretched - with Chissik - doesn't mean-"
> "It means there's a chance, Rarity! And I wouldn't be staying loyal to you if I gave up risked your lives while there's that chance."
> Rarity gives a choked cry, and Cadance's gaze snaps to you before bouncing between the two one-time friends.
> It isn't hard to guess her silent petition.
> She wants you to force Dash to leave - to let yourself be the villain, dragging one friend apart from another and preserving their friendship.
> And last night, you might have been willing to play the role required of you.
> But that was then, and this was now; at some point during the night your mask had slipped off and patience with roles forced on you had worn out.
> No - they would have to work out their own issues, and Rarity would have to understand she couldn't take Dash from you.
>>
>>27120434

> Folding your arms, you regard Cadance neutrally and resume watching the encounter.
> Rainbow has taken another step forward, wingtips trembling as she raises a hoof towards Rarity.
> "Rarity... I'm sorry, but-"
> With one final cry Rarity turns and flees entirely, vanishing in a flash of purple tail and leaving Dash there with her hoof still outstretched.
> Gradually it falls to the ground - as do Dash's ears and tail, and eventually her entire head droops as well.
> Only now do you step forward, reaching out to rest a hand on Rainbow's neck and mane.
"Come, Dash. It's time to go home now."
> Home.
> Safety.
> Comfort.
> That's what she should associate you with.
> "Yes-"
> She hiccups once, and even though her head hadn't been firmly pointed at the floor you are quite certain she is desperately trying to hold back anything more.
> "Yes, master."
> Rising, you turn to leave - pointedly ignoring the fearsome scowl Cadance was shooting in your direction.
> Soon after Dash's quiet hoofsteps join in just behind you, and then Cadance and her entourage.
> No words are spoken as you descend to ground level, and then to the front doors of the hall.
> The second you open them, an unforeseen problem presents itself.
> Reporters.
> Like vultures descending on a fallen beast, they crowd in - probably having been waiting from the early hours of the morning - and bombard you with a hailstorm of questions and magnesium-powder flashes.
> Of course, you'd planned on leaving long before they had a chance to react to your sudden announcement.
> Now - well, it was good that you hadn't replaced Dash's collar the moment she got out of her dress.
> Shining Armor and Cadance only give impassive looks when you glance to them - the latter especially her eyes displaying the tiniest spark of satisfaction at your predicament.
> Fine; she wanted to go tit-for-tat with your refusal to step in with Rarity?
> Not your problem.
>>
>>27120444

"Stay by my side, Dash. Close, and don't respond to any of them."
> Rather than reply she only nods, her gaze still lingering hollowly on a blank spot of ground beofre her.
> Dash does, obey, though, passively holding her position just behind your left side as you begin to force your way through the crowd.
> The two royals tread just behind you, yet make no move do disperse the crowd until you near the plaza in which your shuttle had set down.
> A troop of golden-clad Royal Guard still surrounded it, half eyeing outwards while the others seemed focused in on the craft as if it could take off and obliterate them all without warning.
> Amusing, if untrue.
> Shining Armor barks an order and a gap appears to allow you through.
> At last the howled questions fall back away, leaving you once again alone with the crystal royals.
> Turning to face them one last time, you offer a final bow.
"Well. Thank you again for this, both of you. I honestly mean that - I think this has been a step well-worth taking."
> "I hope it is as well."
> Cadance's tone is harsh, but it softens when Dash speaks up as well.
> She can still barely bring herself to look up and face the larger mare directly, but Dash's voice remains strong.
> "Hey, Princess Cadance? I - uh - listen, thanks for this as well, okay? Even if it - didn't end the best. Thanks."
> Her face softens, and Cadance reaches out with one wing to lightly touch Dash's shoulder.
> "Maybe another time, then?"
> "Y-"
> Dash catches herself and looks questioning to you.
> Seeing no refusal is forthcoming, she manages to meet Cadance's gaze directly.
> "Yeah. Maybe, yeah."
> She does not really react until you are both seated in the cockpit, all the ponies having retreated to a safe distance from the air blast as the shuttle rises to depart.
> The main engines cut in with a stomach-jolting lurch, and you make one last lazy loop around the city before rising into the thick, grey clouds looming over it.
>>
>>27120450

> Climbing to burst through them reveals the clear blue sky above, sun still climbing towards its zenith.
> You opt to catch some sleep, making up for your earlier lost hours.
> Despite the uncomfortable seat and omnipresent rumble and whine of engines and air, your rest is far better than it had in the plush bed and silent room.
> Dash, meanwhile, waits until you'd touched down and were standing to leave the shuttle before speaking up again.
> "I... I should say think you too, master. For letting me do that."
> You slip an arm over to tousle her mane lightly.
"I had my gain too, Dash. And you've earned the right to enjoy some rewards, especially with what you did for me at the dinner."
> She nods, but tilts her head - crimson pupils roving over your face.
> "Are you alright though, master? You're still not looking so hot."
> Laughing softly at her concern, you nod an affirmative.
"The cost of being alert enough to work my way through that whole encounter last night: Not a great deal of sleep afterwards."
> "You were nervous?"
"A bit."
> Alone once more, the caution that had held back your words that morning is gone.
> Now it is just you and your slave, and you feel far more willing to speak freely with her.
> "Because of me?"
> ...though, Dash certainly is pushing the boundaries of how far you are willing to go with her.
"Yes, in part. Cadance I know wouldn't do anything worse than talk, but Luna..."
> "Princess Luna didn't bug us at all. She didn't even come in to our dreams."
"Good. That black-assed bitch at least knows her limits."
> You might still be a teensy bit upset over how badly she'd outplayed you.
> One eyebrow rises as Dash turns aside from the exit hatch and slips back into a side compartment.
> Understand comes when she returns - the metal band of her collar clutched in her jaws.
> She waits until you take it before trying to speak:
> "I thought that since we're done with all that frilly, dressy stuff..."
>>
>>27120459

"You'd come back to being mine."
> A smile touches your lips as you reach out, lightly scratching Dash around the back of her neck.
> She cranes sharply into your hand, enjoying the feel of your fingers digging in through her mane to rub at muscles all too often bound by the collar's steel grip.
"Appreciate it, Dash. Good of you to think of that."
> "Yeah. I..."
> She trails off and you tilt your head questioningly.
> When that doesn't work, you're forced to prompt her:
"You what, Dash?"
> "I dunno. I guess - I kinda..."
"Liked having it off?"
> Dash ducks her head once then looks away, as if fearing your retribution for admitting that.
> "I know what it means, but it's not exactly comfy, even if it does give me somewhere to put your compass-watch."
"I understand, Dash."
> The collar is slipped around her throat, locking with an almost inaudible click, before anything more is spoken.
"But even so, some things have to be.""
> "Uh-huh."
> Dash coos softly as your hand slips up to scratch around the edge of her ear.
> Her earlier morose state has eased some, your own pleasure at her act of devotion feeding back into her mood.
"Even if you weren't wearing it, I know you won't forget me so easily - no matter how much Cadance tried to wear on you."
> "Actually, she left us alone. Came in once just to ask if we were okay pretty soon after you dropped me off, and then left."
"Wait, she didn't...?"
> Your brows knit; you'd been sure that Cadance had been in there for some reason.
> "I promise - she just asked if everything was cool, and then went right back out."
> Hand rising to rub at your forehead, you grimace - you're still far too fuzzy for this.
> Maybe you shouldn't call Chrysalis now, leave this business with Chissik until-
> Your hand falls limply as realization snaps in, feet scuffing to a halt.
"Dash..."
> Hearing the cool - almost chilly - tone of your voice, she comes to a halt and looks back questioningly.
>>
>>27120465

"...if Cadance didn't say anything last night, how did Rarity know Chissik's name?"
> Try as she might, Dash hasn't ever been good at hiding her emotions.
> Her tail drops in an instant; ears as well.
> Wings, paradoxically, extend but only to curl protectively around her barrel.
> "Master...?"
"Dash - how did she know?"
> Creeping forward in measured steps you force your voice to remain calm.
"If she heard something when she went to Canterlot, or she's playing some other role behind my back-!"
> "No! No, she isn't - it's -"
"Just because she was your friend doesn't mean you should cover for her!"
> "I'm not covering for her! She didn't lie to you!"
"Then how, Dash?!"
> "Because I told her!"
> Sinking to her belly, Dash lays her head to the floor and squeezes her eyes shut as words tumble out of her mouth.
> "Rarity knew because I told her about Chissik!"
"You WHAT?! How much?!"
> "That - that she tried to sneak in and attack you, you caught - caught her, you made a deal with her to let her go! That's, not what it was you were doing with her or anything like that!"
> Stunned, you say nothing - boggling at the grovelling mare before you.
> Never had it occurred to you that Dash might do something like that - never had you believed that she might ever betray you on such a scale.
> She'd been thoroughly broken, willing to give up a chance to escape and even aiding in the imprisonment of her filly-friends!
> Why could she possibly have gone back now?!
> No words come to your lips; your tongue darts out to lick them, as if the wetness could somehow ease the shock you were feeling.
> Even so, thoughts only trickle out in half-formed sentences.
"Dash, I... why?"
> "I thought - she could hope if she knew about that-"
"Hope? Hope! Do you have any idea what you've just given them?! That's not hope, that's a key to unraveling everything I've done!"
> A heaving, heavy sob rips through your slave.
>>
>>27120474

>>27120474

> "I'm sorry! Rarity - she's gotta understand, you're not just some monster! I thought - I thought if she knew that you'd eventually forgiven and let Chissik go she'd believe there's hope in negotiating with you for me..."
"That's real fucking great, Dash! But what about the fact that they know I've been working with Chissik - with Chrysalis - behind their backs now? What about the fact that they know I lied straight to their faces?!"
> Words are finally coming, and they flow in an almighty torrent of fury at her absurd choice.
"I mean - what - what were you even thinking they would imagine when they heard that? Were you even thinking?"
> Instead of a proper answer, Dash heaves a silent sob into the floor in front of her.
> You, meanwhile, go on:
"My entire plan - everything I've done here - relies on them knowing that they can at least rely on me to hold my word. You've just thrown that whole thing right out the window, Dash!"
> Staggering a few steps forward you reach out and seize her mane in your fingers, gripping tight as you painfully wrench her head up to face you.
> Still no words from from her, although Dash's eyes are even more red than normal as a result of her tears.
> Pulling even further, she's forced up to balance precariously on her hind legs as a result of your fierce grip.
"Why, Dash? How hard could it have been to just follow your orders and make some stupid small talk with her - chat about whatever it was you did before you decided to throw yourself at me?"
> "Rarity - she had to understand, Chissik tried to attack you but you still let her go -"
"A fat lot of good that does now that they know I've been lying! What Rarity knows won't matter one bit - you've just thrown out any chance of seeing those stupid ponies you call your 'friends' ever again!"
> Dash fails to produce a proper response to that.
> Her lips are moving, but the only sounds that come out are sputtered, monosyllabic noises.
>>
>>27120493

> Suddenly disgusted by the pitiful sight, you release your grip and allow her to collapse to the floor.
> Dash lands on her belly with a painful thud, but soon staggers to her hooves and manages to lurch unevenly but rapidly down the hall away from you.
> You watch her go, unable to gather up the strength to pursue her.
> When you do finally find the willpower to travel up into the house proper, Dash is nowhere to be found.
> Your bedroom, her workout room, the one where she'd sat with you for her meetings with her friends...
> Had she fled entirely?
> No - that would still have set off alarms.
> Finally - acting on a spark of intuition - you slip back downstairs.
> The instinct proves to be (somewhat surprisingly) correct.
> Dash is seated in front of her cage, tail wrapped protectively around her hooves.
> The door to her hellish prison is open, like a maw waiting to devour its victim.
> Dash had to have found her old earmuffs and blindfold and left them out in front of the cage like offerings to appease some vengeful spirit.
> She does not look up when you enter, although one ear swivels at the sound of your shoes on the wooden floor.
"Dash."
> "Yes, master?"
> ...
> You don't know what to say.
> What's the point of punishing her now?
> The moment Rarity spoke to Cadance - the moment Rarity spoke to anyone - it'd be over.
> Done with.
> At the same time, a twitching urge inside you says that you can't allow Dash to slip away from this without some kind of retribution.
> She did not just betray you - not in the way you expected - but she effectively sabotaged any chance at having this be resolved peacefully.
> Any chance at you ever being free again as well.
> Celestia and Luna will never let this go now.
> ...nevermind that Cadance - your only real 'in' to the Equestrian halls of power - would realize you had been playing her as well.
> "Master?"
"What?"
>>
>>27120503

> Your tone is hard and bitter; Dash flinches, but manages to force herself to turn around and look at you.
> "Should I..."
> She motions towards the instruments of torment, unable to force the words out.
> It takes you a moment to understand, but then you remember how she'd been pulling her newly-replaced feathers out before you'd forbidden that.
> Now she'd actually screwed up, so she wants you to punish - no, to break her.
> She wants to let go of that responsibility again, to be forced back into being just a... tool.
> If she'd never see her friends again, why bother being anything but an unthinking, obedient servant anyhow?
> Slumping down against the wall, you bury your face in your hands.
> That this had come about as a direct result of your order - that Dash should not merely follow specific rules, but act as she thought would be best for you - was not lost.
> She'd obeyed that perfectly; only, her idea of what was 'best' had proven to be far more off than you'd believed.
> In some ways, that hurt even more than any of the previous times you'd been forced to punish her.
> When you were breaking her, training her - that was one thing.
> But this time she really did think
> "Master?"
> Hooffalls on concrete herald Dash's nervous approach to your side.
> She sets down the blindfold and earmuffs, then falls to her belly - awaiting your decision.
> And honestly?
> You aren't sure which choice is the right one.

I'm curious which choice people think is the right one.

As always, general feedback/criticism/discussion appreciated.

Updated pastebin: http://pastebin.com/cbk3sbtq
>>
>>27120520
>general feedback
I'm not sure how to feel about the fact that you trip but don't name. It's efficient, but I'm just OCD enough to feel the need to see the two together.
>>
>>27120520

Wow... just wow.. So much happened just there I had to re-read it.

Poor dashie fucked up doing what she thought was right and what he taught her to do.

He really can't punish her without breaking her or destroying her image of him. And he has damage control to handle on the princess side.

Only way I can see him keeping dash his is admitting fault, perhaps punishing himself in some way, taking a new approach with dash.

I don't know, but great things are happening and I love it.

(btw BB, what do you think of our new dragon waifu on the block? Think she has some slave potential?)
>>
new bluebird!
oh.

ouch that was harsh. maybe they'll just think... chissik was being used to deliver a package or something...

poor rainbow really tried and she was just too dumb a horse to realize what she was doing was the wrong idea. i'd honestly think it'd be better to let her stew in her guilt. if she gets the cage, when she comes out she can have that catharsis of "i've been punished so it's over now." if she doesn't get anything bad for this (other than being forced to know exactly how bad she messed up) maybe the guilt will stick with her and she'll learn better? but maybe she's too dumb a horse for that too
>>
File: 1070449.png (2 MB, 1220x1608) Image search: [Google]
1070449.png
2 MB, 1220x1608
>>27120128
>>
>>27120520
Damn... this entire thread is nothing but treason and depression.

Excellent update as always. While the whole visit was a nice change of pace and felt like a culmination of pretty much everything that happened in the story so far. I'm glad to be back to the "normal", with Anon and Dash in his castle, alone against the whole world. Everything is virtually back on square one. It really makes one want to just give up.

There is one thing that changed though... Dash's mental state. So not everything is lost.

As for what to do next... she fucked up but didn't do it on purpose. She tried to do what was best, and proven that she is better of being led than taking the lead, and she already understands that fact. Still at her core, she acted right, so she doesn't need to be broken and rebuilt again, merely corrected.

Punishment? Yes. By the cage? No. There are so many other ways to punish her, get creative. Whipping, starvation, sleep deprivation... how about electro-shocks? This is the only story with advanced technology available so let's use some punishment that takes advantage the fact, whatever it will be. Breaking her would absolve her of her guilt, and she needs to keep that one. She must not feel like she's done paying for her disloyalty and betrayal.

You are the master of feels.

>>27121032
I agree. It would be very convenient if you were using a name too, so we wouldn't have to call you "!sKAfVnup4Y" or "The dude who writes Broken Bluebird".
>>
File: 892767.jpg (531 KB, 1888x3337) Image search: [Google]
892767.jpg
531 KB, 1888x3337
>>27121879
>>
File: 1134603.png (540 KB, 1200x1116) Image search: [Google]
1134603.png
540 KB, 1200x1116
>>27123595
>>
>>27120520
Holy shit that was good.

>>27122683
>>While the whole visit was a nice change of pace and felt like a culmination of pretty much everything that happened in the story so far. I'm glad to be back to the "normal", with Anon and Dash in his castle, alone against the whole world.
This entirely, this was like my exact reaction. But damnit we didn't even get IN THE DOOR!

I'll be the (probable) dissenting voice saying we don't punish, very least not the cage... though what to do I have absolutely no idea.

I really like the idea of dash not being able to "get out of this" by being punished, but at the same time I don't think we want to go hard core guilt trip on her either. I'd love to see "I'm very unhappy with what you did, but you followed the rules" worked into it somehow, but that directly contradicts us having to do _something_, as powerful as doing nothing would actually be.

.. so I have absolutely no idea what I'd do (well, besides having set her free and turned myself in after that "actually I do" line awhile back), but I'm going to be thinking about it...
>>
File: 890378.png (977 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
890378.png
977 KB, 1024x1024
>>27124275
>>
Page 10.
>>
>>27126681
>>
File: react worried laughter.gif (559 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
react worried laughter.gif
559 KB, 300x166
>>27120520
this shit is stressing me out so much, i wish there was an endearing way for me to tell you to go fuck yourself
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
>>27127665
>>
Oh, I saw the scruffening and tried to come as soon as I could. Anything happened? Are things okay here?
>>
>>27128242
>8 day old thread

i've only been here for ~3 days but it seems fine to me
>>
>>27120520
I don't think a physical punishment would be much use at this point. Just withhold from her the pleasantries that shes been enjoying (sleeping with Anon, sitting in his lap, scratchies, etc.) until she proves herself worthy of them again. She'll punish herself enough by agonizing over how to do so.
>>
>>27128915
I'd be satisfied with this.

But from where I'm standing, I think we need some alternative torture. You know, someone important to her?

Like Scoots?
>>
>>27129048
What, kidnap a child to torture a hostage?
If this Chissik business isn't going to set off the MAD scenario, that would.
>>
>>27129087
So is my pseudo Alzheimer's getting worse or don't we already have the CMC aboard the Obstinance?
>>
File: react baby file size.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
react baby file size.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>27129193
>reread before asking this
>didnt find anything
>immediately figure it out after posting
>>
>>27129199
>immediately figure it out after posting
Which part did you figure out?
That the CMC had never been aboard the Obstinance, that the CMC were handed off to Rarity in the last update, or something else?
>>
>>27131214
>>
>>27131815
Not to rain on anyone but what is the deal with broken bluebird i , well I don't really like what was going on in that story and I felt like I needed to comment on it is all.
>>
>>27122683
>!sKAfVnup4Y
It's a minor annoyance really. He doesn't post anything else /besides/ BB here, so it's never been an issue. People generally just call him BB, and that's good enough. (Although I wouldn't mind a real trip being used.
>>
>>27131900
For me, it's the most emotionally gripping story in the history of this thread. It's a tragedy. For me it's not about liking what's happening and having fun with it. It's about having my heart drop to my stomach whenever I see there is an update, because I know something horrible is about to happen and I can't stop myself from reading it.

There's politics, there's emotion, there's character, there's intensity, and there's the most layered and complex relationship between Anon and Rainbow ever.

I understand why someone wouldn't like the story, but I personally love it.

>>27131951
Sorry to bug you, but... Cadance when?
>>
>>27131983
Looks more like Anon is doing what most call breaking a horse, only its dine with someone of intelligence and not an animal which is terrible and terrifying at the same time as Anon in that story is being a right bastard by corrupting Rainbow Dash mind and soul until she's happy being his property. That's when you know you got something truly terrible, convincing the one imprisoned that they are glad to be like that. What I don't get however is why doesn't the fact that the girls who can see Dash from those monthly visits in the first bit I read, not see the changes of their friend?

Personally I get that the story is about breaking the will of the pony, but if the girls could see that, it almost be a mercy to attempt a rescue any despite the risks. Better to be dead then to have your own sense of self be taken from you until your a twisted carcrature of yourself.

Maybe that's why it bugs me so much as the thought of loosing yourself by the actions of another without you being able to do anything to stop it chills me to the bone.

Again not going to hash on the writer if that's his thing good on ya I guess but I just wanted to get a better understanding of how that works out.

That and seeing Dash with no wings is, well not on the same level as the slow corruption of your sense of self, it is still, unpleasant.

I only got to the part after Gilda shows up and I just couldn't read anymore after it made me, frustrated.
>>
>>27132776
>What I don't get however is why doesn't the fact that the girls who can see Dash from those monthly visits in the first bit I read, not see the changes of their friend?
They /do/ see the changes, they even make a huge scene over that.

>but if the girls could see that, it almost be a mercy to attempt a rescue any despite the risks. Better to be dead then to have your own sense of self be taken from you until your a twisted carcrature of yourself.
Anon has a spaceship armed with nuclear weapon. Trying to rescue their friend by force would result not only in their own deaths, but also deaths of millions of innocents. They /want/ to do a rescue mission, but they can't.

It's like international politics. Just because another country has one of your people wrongly imprisoned and tortured, doesn't mean you can send a commando to the rescue. Instead you have to use diplomacy, and talk and talk, and talk, while watching as the person you're trying to save suffers and slowly withers away.

I feel the unpleasantness and frustration too, and they are exactly why I continue to read on.
>>
>>27132922
Whoa wait what? Anon has some warship I thought it was an evil lair?

And wait others would die ? How the dude is a single man amongst either man made constructs or something of that nature and your telling me he can just wage a war by himself regardless of the logistics, resources and the sheer manpower he would need?

That..that mind boggles me

That being said isn't that why you black ops for this sort of thing where you send th in and if they make it awesome i f not them no fault lies on your shoulders after all could have been those Zebra from africa

And I don't know about you but I would imagine that Applejack and Pinkie would damn the consequences and rescue their friend
>>
>>27133347
Literally every question you asked is answered in the story, go read it again.
>>
>>27133347
>Anon has some warship I thought it was an evil lair?
Sorry for the spoiler, I didn't realize you haven't read that bit yet. (more spoilers ahead)

>he can just wage a war by himself regardless of the logistics, resources and the sheer manpower he would need?
No, he can't wage a war, if he could he would have done that already, and took what he needs by force. He can do one strike and then he's dead. Anon can't win the war, but he can make defeating him so costly that everyone rather lets him exist, than to try removing him by force.

It's like dealing with a suicide bomber in a plane. Sure, once he blows himself up he's done for and can't do anything else... but if he does, many of /your/ people will be dead too, so it's better to negotiate, because while there are other ways to remove him, negotiation is the only way that won't lead to civilian casualties.
>>
>>27133372
I can't it's...it pushes all the right buttons in me that makes me want to rage and put the book down simply because I don't like where this story is going to go from what I can read. I know it's retarded, but ugh, it freaks me out.

>>27133436
So...he's a cancer.

Bravo writefag you did good in writing out Anon as what he truly is!

Jokes aside I get the whole it's going to really fucking hurt if he decides to punch, but wouldn't it be best to just rip the band aid off and deal with the fall out then? I mean hell there was that one plane full of people who an heroed by taking out the bombers on their plane by letting it crash before it got to it's target.
>>
>>27133549
I deal with my anger by getting into long political discussions in the thread, it's the best.

>best to just rip the band aid off and deal with the fall out then?
Ripping the band aid off means leveling Equestria in nuclear fire and destroying the world's atmosphere. The fall out would be literal fallout.

Also, the people who tried to take the Pennsylvanian plane from the 9/11 hijackers probably weren't hoping to have it crash. The terrorists crashed it on purpose because they were worried they would lose control and no one would die.
>>
>>27133549
>wouldn't it be best to just rip the band aid off and deal with the fall out then?
Are you really saying it's better to sacrifice potentially millions of lives to rescue one? No matter how horrible Anon is to Rainbow Dash, Celestia's a pragmatist and realizes that one life is a small price to pay for truce, especially when that one life can still be rescued.
>>
>>27133549
>So...he's a cancer.
Pretty much, yes.

But reading about what kind of despair drives enough one to become a cancer, that makes you understand and feel for them, even when you know they are the bad guys.

>best to just rip the band aid off and deal with the fall out then?
If it's your own life you're sacrificing, then nobody will blame you if you fail. If it's someone else's life though?

Even if the war didn't go nuclear, What would Celestia say to hose who died in the assault? Why was one stupid pegasus's life worth more than lives of a dozen of their sons and daughters? Why did you choose to kill your own people when you could have negotiated a blood-less solution?

If the war goes nuclear. How can you say it's the right thing to risk millions of lives to save just one? A few ponies die every day in traffic accidents, succumb to some illness, choke down on food, etc. Would you sacrifice your kingdom and everyone in it for one of those ponies? If no, then why would you do it for Rainbow? She's just one pony, you have to protect the millions.
>>
>>27131951
Well, aside from the spitfire thing and whole bunch of other things that were pretty damn awesome.. but I know what you mean, I've never been confused about what I'm reading.

Since we're complaining though, I don't care about the whole just a trip thing, I just wish BB would get a proper pastebin account!

>>27133549
This is the magic of bittersweet and pretty much any good depressing story with (what I assume is gonna be) a downer ending.

BB is awesome for a whole tonne of reasons, but the fact that we're playing the role of sadistic bastard is really neat to me... definitely fucks with my head though.
>>
BB has the hottest depiction of Stockholm Syndrome i've read with rainbow dash defending her imprisonment to her friends while they freak out over how much she's changed while she genuinely insists she's the same

it's basically the hottest thing i've read and the whole "i'm going to automatedly nuke equestria if you mess with me" never strained belivability
>>
Said it on the last update but I _love_ how Anon's position is weakening as he gets closer to his goals.

We know Twilight and the princesses are up to something, and now this. We've still got the "kill everyone" button, but I can almost feel Anon's world unraveling.

I'm a sucker for cold war era stuff. The whole public vs backroom dealing, the MAD, two parties with intractable positions.. this stuff basically presses all my buttons.
>>
>>27133664
>>27133683
>>27133777
if I was in charge, yes, every life of my subjects would be worth anything I could give. That being said, I would attempt to do it in a bloodless way without having to let Dash take the slow horrors of personality death.

After all if you have the power of a celestial body you would think you could keep it contained, or if all else fails 1000 years banishment to the moon again.

I just, I just want to hope that Dash would be able to get out of this alright and not be turned into some hollow version that defends the one who did all this to her. It bothers me, I don't want to be that faggot whose saying I don't like thing so I should leave, but is it really that enjoyable to see that kind of stoxkholme? Just reminds me of the Stephen King book where an author got his legs broken and had to write his story for the deranged fan that had broken his legs to begin with.
>>
>>27134563
I think half of it is the the sadomasochists of this thread being desensitized, and the other half are in it for how horrible it is. Like scary movies.

>>27134449
If this Chissik stuff really is game-ending, I would probably just fucking quit at this point.
You got Chissik drama, Twilight trying to shoot your ticket home out of the sky, Chrysalis doing a bunch of background work, the constant threat of the alicorns, and Dash's breakdown. I'd probably just let Dash go and see what happens.
>>
>>27134563
>>27134655
You don't have to be a sadist to enjoy sad stories, and really take out a tiny bit of the more fetishy stuff and that's what this is.

One of the really interesting things with this story is that while it's Anon, I think many of us arn't rooting for him (cause empathy for Dash) but at the same time are enjoying the politicing. It can be frustratingly conflicting, but it's a hell of a ride.

As to killing everyone to (maybe) save one life, one thing to say another thing to do. When this situation has played out in real life, it doesn't go like that. People sit by helplessly like dash's friends are doing. That mental image is a powerful one and not pleasant, but it's real.
>>
>>27134655
I don't even think it's game ending at this point. Obviously a huge blow, but worse case we're back to square one (and I don't think it'll come to that).

Look at how the cold war went down. The level of trust between the two sides waivered between scant and fucking nope and both certainly had a list of unforgivable atrocities. But they still occasionally got things done sometimes. This may well evolve into that kind of relationship.

That said BB mentioned this thing is wrapping up soon-ish, so I doubt we have time for that unfortunately.
>>
>>27127665
>>
>>27135942
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 139

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.