[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the CMC will never travel all across Equestria helping ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cmc quest.png (540 KB, 1022x528) Image search: [Google]
cmc quest.png
540 KB, 1022x528
>the CMC will never travel all across Equestria helping ponies with Cutie Mark problems

Anyone else disappointed this didn't happen?
>>
>>27036960
I was expecting it to happen from the day crusaders of the lost mark aired so yes I'm disappointed

Still this was a great episode
>>
>>27036960
This will happen in season 14

Trust me
>>
>>27036960
No, they're just kids.
>>
>>27036960
They're children. Why not just send a bunch of American kids who want to save the world off to Somalia or something? Same logic.
>>
>>27037715
Not really there are other people better qualified to fix Somalia there the best ponys for this job
>>
>>27036960
>implying it won't happen later
fegit
>>
>>27036960
>CMC start other groups all over equestria
>dozens of members
>those who got their CM can volunteer to help other blank flanks
I am surprised they didn't expanded on the whole Babs thing, seems like the natural evolution since they can't be everywhere
>>
>>27036960
They never said they wouldn't do it. They just said in addition to that they would break off and do their own thing, focus on things each of them separately liked, and then come back together every now and then to fix cutie mark problems.
>>
>>27036960
yes.

maybe and hopefully when they are older or something
>>
I thought they were going to hijack Twilight's magic map table. That would have been fun. And by fun, I mean dangerously unstable magic table. So, yeah, fun.
>>
>>27038937
you should either rewatch the episode or read the OP's question again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.