[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched episode 1 and 2 from season 5 and I was really impressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: betterdeadthanred.jpg (166 KB, 475x665) Image search: [Google]
betterdeadthanred.jpg
166 KB, 475x665
Just watched episode 1 and 2 from season 5 and I was really impressed. Showing how bad the communism is, how communism doesn't actually work, how communist leaders always use force and are never equal to the civils, how they ''force'' communism into you in a kids show is pretty neat. I also loved how Twilight never gave up and never gave up hope. Another reason why she's the best pone.

Are there other good episodes like these from season 4 or 5?
>>
>>27032701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unE_sdQZMj8&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 1458758888131.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458758888131.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27032701
Watch them all and find out. Also what the fuck are you doing watching S5 when you haven't even finished S4? Are you retarded?

Watch the fucking show.
>>
>>27032701
>Communism
She seems more like a cult of personality leader than a true communist, family.
>>
File: Дoubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
Дoubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
The message was much more broader than just "goymmunism is shit". But one might say that "goymmunism is shit" was part of the message, and one will not lie.
>>
>>27032701
Do you even know what communism is? Judging from your post you don't.

Anyway, take your bait back to /pol/.
>>
>>27032701
>he doesn't know Harrison Bergeron

Disgusting pleb.
>>
>>27032854
spotted the social justice weenie
"muh no true cuckanism"
>>
>>27032800
Truly the greatest man that ever lived
>>
>>27032947
>"Personality cults were first described in relation to totalitarian regimes that sought to alter or transform society according to radical ideas."
Starlight Glimmer's ideals of equalizing ponies

>"Often, a single leader became associated with this revolutionary transformation, and came to be treated as a benevolent "guide" for the nation without whom the transformation to a better future could not occur"

Starlight Glimmer leads Our Town, claiming that she's the only one who can equalize others to (forcibly) put aside differences.

Cults of Personality aren't limited to Communists, as it was a thing for Nazi Germany and Facist Italy too, faggot.
>>
>>27032947
Tbh with you my family, by definition there is no goverment in communist state. It's just everyone working for the good of everyone, with no one actually owning shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.