[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spicy Quest: The CYOA the refuses to listen to reason!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: ComicCover.png (124 KB, 1044x1600) Image search: [Google]
ComicCover.png
124 KB, 1044x1600
Ayy, welcome back those of you who are still putting up with my bullshit!
This Spicy Quest, the Cyoa that some have called "Hotter than a jalapeno" even though, in the relative scale of things, jalapenos aren't really all that hot.
For any of you who are new, your name is Horsey McGee. You are traveling the land for this reason and that with your three companions. Angel Wings, a dangerously unstable yet somehow very suited for motherhood pegasus. Mojo Risin, the pot farming earth pony from the everfree into spiritualty and caution, or as Angel would put it "Being a pussy". And Garey Gash the most recent addition, a young griffon adventurer who in his last adventure was horrible maimed.
Can they succeed in finding a plot for this story? What horrible creature seek to destroy them? Will they fug?

Last thread:
>Got chased by monsters
>Left the castle
>Got called a pussy
>Found mojo's razed farm
>Questioned your sexuality
>Found a great firey hole in the ground I guess

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/spicy/ (It's a little messed up but you'll get the gist of the quest)
First prompt is comin' up in just a second.
>>
File: beb.png (19 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
19 KB, 640x600
>>26886331
>>26886463
>>26888845
"Fire in the hole!" you shout almost auomatically.
>Wow, that is one volitile hole
>Summoning a column of fire on command
>The applications of this are endless!
>Though most of the ideas the come to mind are kitchen related
>"Whoa! what was that!" You hear mojo call as her and the rest of your party walks up to investigate
>What a pefect time to test the hole's blast potental
"Alright, hold your horses. Check this out."
>You trust the stall into the quizering hole again
>The pillar of fire sparks again, causing your party member to jump back in shock
"Behold! I have created fire! Tremble in awe!"
>The first dies down and Mojo goes to explore the circle, hole, thing
>"Wow that's crazy! What do you thing this thing is Horsey?"
PROMPTLESS!
>>
>>27023565
What the hell is this? Are you trying to convince people that you're still alive?
>>
>>27023604
Yus
I didn't want to give up so easily, I give up on so many things and I wanted to take a stand. If it ends up dying on its own so be it, but it won't die by my hand.
>>
Welcome back dude.
>>
>>27023629
Admirable attitude. I'm still not convinced that you're still alive, though. I'm on to you.
>>
>>27023598
I waved the wand at it! I think I'm a wizard.
>>
>>27023647
Well I'll do my best to make my awkward shambling seem lifelike.
Also if some one doesn't type something for me to type I could keep writing.
>>
>>27023598
pee in the hole
>>
>>27023598

Either this is the beggining of the end of the world, or it's magic! Why doesn't someone else give it a try! Maybe it only produces fire because we like spicy things. Do you think if Mojo tries it it will create a giant pot plant?
>>
>>27023598
Can we take some of this hole with us?
>>
>>27023565
>(It's a little messed up but you'll get the gist of the quest)
Messed up things can be fixed, what's messed up?
>>
File: beb.png (15 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
15 KB, 640x600
>>27023662
>>27023693
>>27023706
"I waved the wand at it! I think i'm a wizard."
>"Whoa really? Let me give that a try?"
>Mojo takes the scepter from ou and walks over to the hole
>She lifts the wand to the hole and...
>WHOOSH
>Well that's weird, instead of a column of fire a great plume of smoke burst forth instead
>"Weird, maybe it's out of juice?"
"The wand or the hole?"
>Mojo shrugs
>"Both maybe, i don't knw h- Ohhhhh maaaan, I think I get it now..."
>You're just about to ask what she's talking about when bam, it hits you like a wall
>That wasn't any smoke, that was the kind of smoke you've been getting well acquainted with since you met Mojo.
>Pot smoke
>Angel takes a deep inhale before looking at mojo and shouting "Do it again do it again!"
"Wow what do you think is going on with this thing?"
>Mojo is poking around at the "hole"
>The "hole", seems to actually be a darkened patch of ground. Mojo puts down the staff and walks right on top of it.
>"If I were to guess..." She starts before looking back up at you "That wand is somehow channeling the natural magic of our cutie marks through this rune"
"What rune?"
>"This rune" She scratches at the dark spot. "It's mostly out of energy and is a nastier sort of magic but that's what it is"
"Are you sure?"
>Mojo doesn't answer, instead she walk over to Angel. "Hey tr this out will ya?"
>Angel brings the staff to the run, sticks it over it and
>OW OW OW OW OW
>A small blast of blood explodes from the hole, the moment it touches your skin you're racked with an immense pain.
>After convulsing on the ground with your party for a few seconds the pain fade
>"Okay, i'm pretty sure it's cutie mark magic" Mojo says between gasps
>>
>>27023926
Call Angel a cunt
>>
>>27023939
No, that's rude.
>>
>>27023939
No! Angel a gud girl.

>>27023926
So what's a cutie mark magic rune doing out here?
>>
>>27023926
So what the fuck is it and can we take it with us?
>>
File: beb.png (8 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
8 KB, 640x600
>>27023939
>>27023956
>>27023959
>Fuck that was not good
>Damn it Angel why you gotta be such a cunt!
>...
>No that's rude you don't mean that
>You're just upset at having your nervous system played like a flamenco guitar.
"Okay so what's a cutie mark magic rune doing all the way out here?"
>"No no, it's not the rune, it's the wand"
"Explain yourself"
>"Okay so keep in mind this is mostly just speculation with what knowledge I have, but I believe the wand itself channels the magic . For whatever reason it won't do this on cue, maybe it need to be activated by a unicorn as a sort of "safety", maybe it's just unfinished or old. Either way, it seems when this wand get into the radius of a magical energy feild it short circuits, suddenly releasing all it's energy out at one through whatever conduit was used. Could be a mostly used up rune like this, or some other magical artifact. Anything that leaves a magical field"
"Okay... then what's this rune doin' here?"
>"I'm not sure, it's pretty messed up but if I were to wager guess i'd say it was some kind of summoning rune. Just because I doubt whatever was here needed to do much battle or leave any traps."
>Angel butts in. "Wait wait wait. So what you're saying is, if we find another artifact to activate the wand...We could have unlimited pot smoke?"
>Mojo scrunches "It's not really that simple. For every bit of magic put in some need to be taken away. I think maybe when you touched that circle with it back at the castle it might have charged it, i'm still not sure what that circle was all about."
>"You're never sure of anything are you?
>Mojo shoots angel a dirty look
"Okay, what if we used it when it's out of charge then?"
>It'd have to take energy for the cutie mark holder's body. For a unicorn that might mean a little trouble controlling the outside forces of magic. A pegasus might not be able to fly so well, and an earth pony would feel physically weaker"
>Wow how informative
>"Nerd"
>Fuckkin' Angel
>>
>>27024174
Alright, so rub it on magic shit and/or dead bodies to charge it.
We should get out of here.
>>
>>27024174
Stroke the magic thing
>>
File: beb.png (11 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
11 KB, 640x600
>>27024227
>>27024244
"Alright so rub it on magic stuff and or ponies at make it go boom, got ya. Now we should really be getting out of here. It's probably not safe"
>"Good idea" Mojo says. "It's also a good idea to make sure you don't lose that staff, thing's a very powerful object"
"Yeah.."
>It IS a very pwerful object
>And it's all yours
>You thought it was a backscratcher for a while but now you have all the power of a grand wizard in your teeth, hoof, hooves? Whatever
>So much power...
>"Eh you comin' or are you gonna sit there the rest of the day and stroke your wand?"
>Angel snaps you out of your trance.
"O-oh yeah, sorry..."
>You make your way through the forest and manage to make it back to town as the sun sets
>It's weird, you can't quite place it, but something feels off in the town.
>You see a warm light coming from a few blocks down
>As you get closer you gradually hear yelling and speaking
>You round the corner and see it just down the block
>A mob of ponies all listening to an impassioned priest's speech
>This can't end well.
>
>>
>>27024496
Hide and listen.
>>
>>27024496
>>27024546
I vote for inconspicuously listening as well.
>>
File: beb.png (19 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
19 KB, 640x600
>>27024546
>>27024796
>You stay hidden behind the corner and listen to the priest pony's speech
>"The night falls on us, and soon the demons will arrive. I have taken ever measure I can to protect this town, but I had lain my faith in deceitful ponies who deserted their posts and left us to die!"
>The crowd yell indistinguishably, clearly very impassioned by these "deserters"
>" Any and all men and women who can fight, you have your stations! Those to young or frail will hide in a safe house hidden beneath the church. When the sun rises, we'll have another chance to secure our safety. Now too your stations!"
>The crowd disperses across the town, you manage to duck away before any see you
>In your hiding spot you don't see where the priest got off too.
>>
>>27024856
Well so much for coming back to town. We could try to sneak back to our house to regroup or just go to the next nearest city, but we need a better plan of what we're gonna even try and do.
>>
>>27024856
Fuck that guy. We didn't desert, we just... uh... doubled checked something.
We need supplies. Lets grab what we can from our houses and fund somewhere to bunker up until morning.
>>
>>27024912
Pretty sure he was trying to get ponies killed anyways, so doubly fuck that guy.
>>
>>27024892
We should swing by our place. Need more spices.
>>
>>27024941
I forgot about his spices. They would be good to grab. And when we go to leave we should lock up the place too, as much as we can.
>>
File: beb.png (7 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
7 KB, 640x600
>>27024892
>>27024912
>>27024926
>>27024941
>>27024975
>Well looks like coming back to town might not have been a great idea
>When the coast is clear you duck around the streets making sure you aren't seen.
>You eventually make it back to your house which thankfully doesn't look like it's been ransacked
>You sneak in and lock the doors as heavily as you can
"Well, welcome to my place! Mi casa es tu casa, so y'know relax I guess..."
>The party looks around, trying to be as casual as possible in this awkward situation
>"It's a uh, nice place you got here" Garey says clearly searching for something to say
>You check your stores of spice in the pantry and restock. It's the same ones as before, two pinches of volatile chili powder, one vial of fire starter and you still have your energy reviving bell pepper.
>"So those deserters that priest was talking about, don't suppose that has something to do with the fact that we've been sneaking about" Mojo asks
"Nah fuck that guy. We didn't desert, we just... uh... double checked something"
>"Right..."
>Garey pipes in "I trust them mojo, that was definitely the priest that showed me to the castle in the first place so he's up to something shady"
"Okay so we need to think up a new plan here, or i guess any type of plan. Any suggestions?"
>Any suggestions?

Taking a couple hour break to do human things that keep my very much alive body going, will be back.
>>
>>27025304
Idk, the situation is kinda fucked in town. I almost wanna suggest going to a next city to get ahold of some help for the town or something.
>>
>>27025304
[Spoiler] good to have you back spicy anon [/spoiler]
Do we have anything that might help the catbird? Can we wrap a couple of table legs around his upper forgleg, with a support under his shoulder. Kind of a one armed crutch?
>>
>>27025377
I'm thinking this too, maybe wait until dawn when monsters aren't about and most of the town is still asleep.
>>
>>27025394
If we can manage it, we should totally do this.

>>27025411
I agree. Gabe could probably use some medical attention anyways. It's a miracle he hasn't gotten an infection yet.
>>
>>27025428
There's still the first aid kit.
>>
>>27026053
Well that'd help I suppose, but he might want more specialize care for his stump. Like a prosthetic leg or something.
>>
File: beb.png (67 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
67 KB, 640x600
>>27025377
>>27025394
>>27025411
>>27025428
>>27026053
>>27026085
>"The town doesn't seem very safe, for like, a whole bunch of reasons. I say we head to some other town and try to find some help from there."
"That's probably for the best, okay we'll wait until dawn.."
>Angel raises her hoof
"Angel this isn't kindergarten, what do you have to say?"
>"Something need to be done about Gawey-Waway's Owy wowy"
>That sentence started fine but devolved into baby talk halfway through
>"He needs medical care that this town can't give him so getting him to a city is the best idea, but I can do what I can here. And I'm taking that damn medkit I don't even care what you have to say about it."
"Ugh, fine. I was hoping to hold onto it but here"
>You give her the medkit
>"Good" she says while taking off her helmet and shaking her hair loose
>Getting Garey into position she gets to work on his stump
>"Holy shit is this ever infected! If you had left this for a few more posts you probably would've suffered from blood poisoning. Good thing we got to it before that."
>She burns right through the medkit, managing to clean the wounds on his leg and eye and applying sutures where they need be.
>She even finds a proper eyepatch in the kit.The medical kind not the leather, pirate style type eyepatch.
>She turns to you. "Hey you got anything we could use as a crutch or a 'leg' or something around here"
"I mean there's my end table but that reall-"
SMASH
"really expensive..."
>When she's done she presents in all his glory, a (somewhat) healed Garey Gash
>"Tada!" She says presenting him to you and mojo while Garey kinda just stand around awkwardly
>He's got nice clean bandages including a new eyepatch
>As well as a fancy dancy improvised wooden leg!
>Made from your probably over expensive table, an old tennis ball and some elastic straps
>"Now it probably won't hold if you run with it, but it should be enough to support you walking" Angel says.
>>
>>27026559
>name
Stop making Amm sad.

How'd you learn to do all that?
>>
>>27026559
>she's presenting Gary.
How lewd.

On another note now that we can talk with some peace, ask Gary where he's from?

Angel sure is weird.
>>
>>27026559
Angel... I'm actually pretty impessed. But if you want this relationship to work you have to stop and think about things more. You can't just go and break my good furniture. Couldn't you have broken my shitty coffe table instead?
>>
File: beb.png (16 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
16 KB, 640x600
>>27026640
>>27026642
>>27026651
"Wow Angel, I'm honestly impressed. How'd you learn to do all that?"
>"I understand how to cause the most pain possible, so I just reverse engineer it from there" she says
"Yeah, no it doesn't work like that."
>She seems shocked you didn't believe her, as if she thought it was the perfect lie.
>"Okay fine, ya fuckin' nerd. My mom was a Nurse. I couldn't stick around the house by myself so she'd bring me on shifts with her. And whenever she wasn't working i'd wind up in the hospital anyways with all the fights I used to get into. I just picked it up by osmosis I guess."
>Neato
>You inspect the prosthetic leg, it's pretty solidly built
>Of course it is, that was a fantastic table damn it
"Hey Angel, if you want this relationship to go anywhere you can't be goin' around breaking all my good furniture. Couldn't you have broken my shitty coffee table instead?" you say gesturing to a nearly identical table in the corner.
>Angel ain't letting up though, she closes her eyes and turns her head nonchalantly
>"I needed the sturdiest material around, you wouldn't want poor little Garey's leg to smash at some inopportune time would you? Isn't that right Garey?"
>Garey starts to speak "I-" but is instantly interrupted by Angel
>"See Garey agrees with me. I think the solution here is you just need to buy cheaper coffee tables from now on."
>Yeah whatever, like Angel knows quality.
>The party settles in for the evening, catching up on some well needed rest
>But in the middle of the night you awakened by a sudden yell from the distance
>Then some screeching sounds, more yells, screams
>Whatever cobbled together guard there is they seem to be going at it out there.

>>27026640
>stop making Amm sad.
I don't understand, did I fuck something up?
>>
>>27026642
>On another note now that we can talk with some peace, ask Gary where he's from?
Ah fuck I forgot to add this in. Whenever it seems relevant to add it in I'll do it.
>>
>>27026781
Well that sounds foreboding. If there is a window nearby take a peek through it.

>>27026802
It's ok babe i'll forgive you this time.
>>
>>27023782
There's some stuff missing, some posts not from me and a few non-story posts i think it could be rid of, i'm going through it now. Also if this is Amm, sorry for makin' your job more difficult.
So far the missing stuff seems to be the character creation at the beginning, a little at the end of the second thread (meeting Garey). I'll let you know if I find more. And I'll try to remember to throw the name on when I quest, or would a trip be better?
>>
I procrastinated sorry, gotta sleep now. 'Kay I work early tomorrow so it'll be a late start just so y'all know.
G'night, i'll try not to die in my sleep.
>>
>>27027076
Jeeze man, that's some grim thoughts...

Gnite anyways and I hope you don't die in your sleep also.
>>
>>27027099
I was just sayin' it 'cause other people were saying I was still dead or a zombie because I dropped the quest without a word for two weeks. I'm not just trying to be weirdly negative for no reason at all.
>>
>>27027120
I thought you were just using some dark humor. It's fine dude. I'm glad you're back though~
>>
>>27026781
>all those deadbolts on our door
holy shit
>>
>>27026781
Not much we can do now. Just keep an ear to the door I guess.
>>
>>27028100
>>
Deploying a bampu.
>>
>>27031766
>>
>>27033239
>>
>>27030100
>>
>>27031766
>>
>>27031766
>>
File: beb.png (10 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
10 KB, 640x600
>>27026829
>>27028106
>Man that's foreboding.
>You get out of bed and walk to the window, making sure not to wake the others
>You peek stealthily to avoid possible detection.
>You can't make out much, just shadows and light
>But it looks like the battle is on
>Hulking creatures move through the darkness, their movement jittery but fast
>More yelling, calls to battle, screams of pain
>If this kind of thing happens every night the town will be gone in a week.
>You could join them, but you don't know how much of dent you'd make
>You and your party may just end up as monster chow
>And you are pretty sleepy
>What do?
>>
>>27038001
God damn. We're really going to have to confront that priest. If we go out now we might end up a target of both.
>>
>>27038001
Man, tough call. We're gonna need that energy if we're going to get help tomorrow though.
>>
>>27038001
Just stay in, I hate to be a coward, but the village is after you too. So you'd probably just end up a target on two fronts.

That cute Chilly though.
>>
>>27038001
Curl up next to big mare.
>>
beb.png
10 KB, 640x600
>>27038049
>>27038051
>>27038065
>God damn it
>You're too conflicted
>You do honestly want to help
>But with both the viliage and the monsters after you you'd probably end up skewered by both
>Heh, maybe they'd find peace in trying to hunt you down
>Really though, if you're going to find help tomorrow you need your energy
>You settle it, you'll sleep for now, that is if you can sleep through all the screaming
>But you make a point to confront that priest when you can, hopefully as secretly as possible
>You drag your exhausted body back to the bed
>you lift yourself up into the bed one hoof at a time, sleep already overtaking you
>Throwing yourself into bed you curl up trying to get as much warmth as possible
>You end up finding this large, soft heating pad of sorts on the otherside of the bed, weird
>Oh wait no, that's just Angel
>Whatever, you're too tired to care right now
>She's nice and warm and cuddly
>And she smells pretty nice for a mare that hasn't bathed in a few days
>You cuddle up to your extra sized, organic heater
>And in her sleepy whispers you hear her say
>"don't eat me... leave my, my ears alone...ZZZZ"
What do you dream about?
>>
>>27038255
THE SPIRITS OF THE FOREST
>>
>>27038255
Winning an award for the spiciest meatballs. The most tender and juicy meatballs, plump with flavor and texture.
>>
>>27038255
The monsters outside in a conveniently helpful dream that shows you more than you should know about them.

Then being guided by the back of the head to a cave between two large oak trees, where you are sat down and served a delicious plate of raw oysters.
>>
File: 1457813254048.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457813254048.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>27038255
Lift your head up, whisper in her ear "no one cares", then nibble on it.

Gauge her reaction then fall asleep.
>>
>>27038448
Was that from the first thread?
>>
File: beb.png (14 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27038353
You shit.
Also I feel like that second part is an innuendo i'm not getting, i'm watching you troublemaker.
>>27038321
>>27038448
>>27038294
>It's everything you've every wanted
>What you've worked for all your life
>You've finally won the coveted award for spiciest meatballs across all of equestria
>The envy of cooks worldwide, sex symbol to millions
>You stand at the podium located at the elegant dining area between the two oak trees
>You know the ones, the two of them, beside each other in the forest?
>Yeah those ones
>Presenting the liquid gold award are the great culinary judges of the ether, who else could it be but THE SPIRITS OF THE FOREST
>That's how they insist on spelling it too, all caps like that
>Maybe it's a like a band name or something?
>Whatever
>You can't help but tear up as you receive a stand ovation from all the salmon in the audience
"Thank you, thank you guppies and gills. I want to keep this short so I don't get too emotional. I just want to thank THE SPIRITS OF THE FOREST for hosting this tonight. Oh and my parents, Hi mom! And of course how could I forget all the love and support I recieved from my partner [ERROR]VISION NOT FOUND{/ERROR]. I love you all!"
>The fishy audience break out into a wet slapping glorious applause as you take your bow and walk off stage.
>On of THE SPIRITS OF THE FOREST comes up to you afterwards carrying a tray of raw oysters.
>"Here, eat. It'll calm your nerves"
"O-oh thank you..."
>"Anytime" it says, face not moving at all
>"By the way, they don't have eyes. If you disable their antennae you'll leave them blind
"W-what?"
>"Maintain the balance, defend the weak Row row fight the powa."

POOF

>You're in your bed again
>What an odd dream
>You see your party shifting awake themselves at the sound or you getting up
>Guess it's about time to take action
Wat do?

>>27038479
It was a meme image I made for /cyoag/.
>>
>>27038600
I think that was a euphism for going down on Angel. Maybe.

I'm assuming it's morning? Get ready to leave. Take anything you think would be useful and lock up when you're done.
>>
>>27038600
Bust outta there and assess the town.
>>
>>27038640
It was, sorry it would have been clearer had I not had a sudden attack of decency before I finished writing. Also sorry for trying to sneak hints about the monsters out of a dream sequence. I'll be good
>>
>>27038733
I don't really mind. I thought it was clever, pretty funny too. Did I give you enough without spoiling the monster?
>>
>>27038743>>27038743
Thanks, I liked your response, it was funny too. I think I have some new insights, just enough to keep me guessing, which is a good thing.
>>
>>27038641
This, but bust out quietly, we should have our guard up.
>>
File: beb.png (42 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
42 KB, 640x600
>>27038640
>>27038641
>Your crack team groggily gets into a waking state
>Aces, in no time at all (an hour) you are all almost up to functioning strength
>Turns out not sleeping for a few days, being hunted by monsters, magically zapped, seeing your life's work destroyed and, in one case, horribly disfigured, all of it really takes a lot out of a pony, or a griffon in the aforementioned case.
>You get your supplies together and check your inventories
Okay so not counting things equipped.
Horsey(Has five slots) is carrying a pewter candlestick, some silverware, and a spice pouch (holding three spices). He is equipped with a bandana and rosery.
Angel (Has one slot) is holding a spear. She is equipped with a helmet and scrap armor.
Mojo (Has three slots) is carrying a bag of weed, a baseball bat with a bolt in it and an old kitchen knife. Is wearing nothing (how shameless).
Garey (With current leg has two slots) is carrying a small crossbow. He has equipped a leather pouch with five bolts in it.
>You look around your place for something to take with you
>You can't think of anything really specific that could help so you take a pair of latex gloves
>You burst-
>No that'd be too loud
>You step your way out the door and into the streets, it's not long after dawn now and it seems whatever ponies survived are sleeping.
>There is a thick coat of fog around the town, obscuring your vision a ways.
What do.
>>
>>27038806
I didn't forget to read this one by the way it was included. I just forgot to type the post number in.
>>
>>27038914
Where's the nearest town or city?
>>
>>27038914
Get yer ass out of the place and head to the nearest city.
>>
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27038945
>>27038973
"So, what's the nearest city?"
>Garey speaks "Specifically a city? Balitmare would be the closest, still a big trip though. Closest settlement from here would be dodge junction. Though they're not much bigger than us so I don't know how much help they would be"
"Hmm, they're both in the same general direction right? We'll figure it out on the way.
>You get moving, using the fog as cover until you reach the edge of the town
>You look back at the place you grew up in
>Your home
>It'll be a while before you see it again, hell it might be the LAST time you see it
>If you have any last things to do or say this is the time

Cutting it there for the night, i'm gettin' pretty tired. Give me what you've got and I'll send them on their way.
I'll stick around for a little bit so if there's anything you wanna say or comment on, criticisms and such, i'll be here. But i'm kinda sapped mentally
>>
>>27039154
Night
>>
>>27039154
I can't think of anything to add personally.

Nope, let's head on out, that poor town is kinda doomed.
>>
>>27039154
>>27039195
Same, I already drifted off once myself
>>
>>27039154
>>27039208
We could snoop to the church or go back to the castle, but I'm thinking we should just head out of town since we are already planning it.
>>
>>27039236
As interesting as the castle would be to explore, it kinda sounds like a deathtrap.
>>
>>27039154
Rip the coziest bed ever, as well as all of our kung fun flicks.

Let's get a move on...
>>
No one cares enough to bump, have one out of pity
>>
beb
>>
>>27040611
I care, I was just asleep.
>>
>>27041613
>>
>>27039154
Fuck this town, they couldn't even handle your spice
>>
>>27041613
>>
>>27043098
>>
Bump for a spicy phoenix.
>>
Spanking some spice on it
>>
>>27045212
Sounds like a strange euphemism for Spicy jerking it.
>>
beb
>>
>>27039154
As we march away solemnly ask Angel if she feels bad that we couldn't save the town. Because I feel bad.
>>
>>27047486
>we couldn't save the town
That's why we're going though.
>>
>>27047631
We're gonna try to, but the town might be too fucked for us to save, assuming we can even get help by the time everything is over.
>>
File: beb.png (13 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
13 KB, 640x600
>>27039208
>>27039236
>>27039753
>>27042688
>>27047486
>>27047631
>>27047690
>Well this is it
>You make your way out into the world yet again, only this time in the opposite direction
>Towards Baltimare on the coast. You've never seen the ocean before.
>Should take a couple days on foot to get there
>Before the town drops just out of sight you whisper a silent goodbye to those thing you hold precious to you
>The coziest bed ever, never another one like it
>And your kung fu movie collection
>Rip in peace
>...
>What did you think you were gonna say goodbye to your family?
>Fuck no they don't live there
>You turn back and continue marching with your team
>Trotting up next to Angel you try to keep the volume low so only she hears
"Hey angel? Do you, feel bad at all that we couldn't save them? The town that is?"
>"Hmm? What do you mean, we're on our way to get help right now? Or did we have a change of plans a some point that I wasn't apart of? If so you've highly offended me and must pay a fine of two kisses."
"No I mean, I know that's what we're doing right now. But I just feel like... What if there IS no town when we get back? Could we have done something to help while we were there. Hell even if we do prevent more loss of life would we even be welcome back there? The town seemed pretty riled up about us 'deserters'"
>See drapes her hoof around you and pulls you close for a speedy walk-hug
>"Who cares? If they won't have you back then it's their loss, we'll have more fun somewhere else anyways. They just can't handle your spice." she says punctuating her motivational sentence with a wink
"Yeah..."
>Before long you're far from the town of Horse Town
>In the distance you see the edge of the forest it sits in, and the everfree behind it
>Ahead of you lies the badlands, a rough and dry terrain but not impassible
>After covering this distance you've lost quite a bit of time, the sun sets behind you.
>You can either choose to push on into the night or make camp.
>>
>>27048137
Eh, even if we end up being an unsung hero, at least we tried. And we can absolve ourself of any guilt we would of had, had we not tried.

Look at that, Angel can kinda be, well an angel when she gets in the right mindset.

Let's make a camp, it's better to travel in the day anyways.
>>
>>27048137
We should find shelter.
>>
>>27048137
I think I'd be worth making a fire and resting. Maybe smoke some weed and cuddle with Angel to get our mind off stuff.
>>
beb
>>
File: beb.png (16 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
16 KB, 640x600
>>27048200
>>27048201
>>27048216
>You know what, Angel's right. Even if we end up as an unsung hero, at least we can say we tried right?
>That's worth something, probably.
>Meanwhile, it is getting dark
>You figure you'll make camp, it's better to travel in the day anyways
>Your team sets up a fire pit to sleep around.
>Once the fire is going and you're all nice and cozy you start to talk a little
>You decide to ask Garey about where he's from
>Strangely you feel like you should've asked him earlier
>"Nowhere special, just a small suburb outside of Griffonston. Though the place is absolutely littered in archeological ruins. Tourisms really it's only industry, but it gave me a good head start into the adventuring business, can't tell you how many times my dad had to fish me out of a crevice or dig site when I was a kit. Good times."
>While Garey has been speaking, Mojo has lit up some of her leaf and has begun passing it around.
>When it get to the griffon he hesitates
>"I've uh, never tried this stuff before. I don't know if I should..."
>"Ah come on it's good for you, I grew it myself it'd be rude to refuse" mojo says smirking
>Angel pipes up "I agree with he shortstack. As your doctor I prescribe an immediate intake of Cannabis Sativa. Doctor's orders, it'll help trust me"
>Garey winces, clearly nervous
>He take it, and inhales
>And instantly breaks out into a fit of coughing
>The rest of the party starts giggling as the griffon tries to regain composure
>But you can clearly see his demeanor change once he catches his breath.
>The night beings to wind down after a bit
>Grey and mojo have fallen asleep.
>You decide to take your seat up against Angel
>She seems momentarily shocked, before resuming her confident gaze
>She gives you a peck on the cheek as you both put your heads down and drift off to sleep.
>...
>A sound disturbs your sleep
>You wake at what seems to be just before dawn, the sun hasn't shown yet but the sky is light enough to see
What do?
>>
>>27048645
Put the fire to your back,(so your eyes can adjust to the dark) and take a look around. But don't leave just yet campsite just yet. Or you can wake the babe up and tell her you heard a scary noise.
>>
>>27048645
Stay still and keep listening.
If something approaches we combat roll away from Angel and pull out some spice.
>>
File: beb.png (24 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
24 KB, 640x600
>>27048716
>>27048724
>You stand perfectly still and try to listen for any new noises
>You hear a faint whispering, and what sounds like leather being dragged on the ground
>You but your back to the fire to help your eyes adjust quicker
>No movement that you can see, just the rocky outcroppings surrounding your camp
>You nudge Angel quietly and she opens her eyes a little, clearly very tired
>"Uhn. what is it? It's too early go back t-"
"Shhushshshush... I think something's watching us"
>Her eyes instantly waken
>"Where did you hear them?" her tone very serious
"Just over the ridge, look stay quiet, grab your spear and on my mark we run up the hill okay? 3. 2-"
>"HEY FUCKERS, WHY DON"T YOU COME OUT AND FIGHT US LIKE REAL WARRIORS!"
>...
>Nothing
>The sky gets lighter as the sun gets higher
>"You're just being paranoid aren't ya? Just want an excuse for your big bad mare to save you eh? It's okay you can admit it."
>Huh maybe you were just being paranoid.
>Just afraid of your own shadow, speaking of which there it is.
>Angel's shouting has woken up the rest of your party
>They lazily start getting up, wincing as the sun's rays hit their eye
>My that sun is surprisingly bright today, Celestia's outdone herself
>You raise your hoof over your eyes
>Weird, it almost looks like it's getting bigger
>...
>The fireball strikes the firepit, thankfully missing all party members
>Well shit
>>
>>27049023
Which direction did it come from?
We need to see who's throwing.
>>
>>27049023
Only Josh can prevent wild fires. He had one job.

Get away from the site and keeps eyes trained on the direction that it came from. We don't know what we're up against.
>>
>>27049023
From the way that Chilly is facing, it looks like it came from behind him,(whatever way that is). Bastards think they can throw fireballs at us do they?
>>
>>27049023
Someone's going to learn we're the spiciest motherfucker here. Flyers should go up.
Horsey and Mojo need to move towards the caster with any cover around.
>>
File: beb.png (12 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
12 KB, 640x600
>>27049104
>>27049164
>>27049166
>>27049220
>FWOOM
>Fire falls, everyone in the party dies.
>Not really though
>"Alright nap time's over get your shit and move!" Angel starts forcing the other two up while you try to find the source of the fire
>If josh were here he'd be able to handle this, that guy knows forest fires
>Oh, mabe because you aren't in a forest?
>Fucking josh and his wood bias
>Angel takes to the sky while Garey flies for better vantage
>He's got the verticles fine it seams, but with that missing eye he's probably not going to maneuver very much
>Can't dodge a fireball without depth perception
>You and mojo find cover
>You're going to try and get closer but you have the feeling Mojo might not be great in a fight
>You turn to find the culprit
>It seamed to come from the top of the rocky hill
>Man now the actual sun is in your eyes, you can't make out anything expect maybe a-
>FIREBALL
>You dive out of the way as another molten orb is lobbed at you
>Quick to get back on your feet you try to get another look at the master blaster
>...
>Is that?
>No
>Is that a hat?
>Like, just a hat.
>It's just floating there
>A red circle forms around it's body as another fireball is cast
>If this motherfucker thinks he's the spiciest one here he's go another thing coming
Fuck son how you gonna handle all this?
>>
>>27049358
We're gonna put that fucking hat on and show it who's boss.
We need a distraction first so we can get in close.
>>
>>27049358
That is one angry fedora.

Headwear vs headwear. Angel, you must sacrifice your helmet. Lob it at the mad hat.
>>
Ayy, forgot my name. Gonna grab a quick bite and get back to writing. It'll take no time at all I promise.
>>
>>27049358
I think we could beat it if we managed to burn the hat, what's it gonna do, put itself out?
>>
>>27049358
Yell to the fliers to grab the hat while timing and avoiding fireballs.
>>
File: beb.png (28 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
28 KB, 640x600
>>27049395
>>27049442
>>27049489
>Lightbulb
>You have an idea
>Gonna need a distraction though
"Angel! Throw your helmet at it!"
>She looks at you, visibly concerned about her helmet's well being.
>"B-but!"
>You dodge another fireball
"Just do it!"
>She sighs and reluctantly takes her helmet off and, with all her strength, hurls it as the hat.
>The hat seems to turn to face the projectile, and blasts it with a fireball, melting it instantly
>In that time you have made it farther up the hill to the headwear
>You reach into your spice pouch and pull out your fire starting griffon spice
>You toss the vial at the leather wizard's cap and it shatters, splattering the hat with its combustible goo
>Here's hoping leather is flammable
>The liquid bursts into flame atop the hat, sending it recoiling backwards and letting out a harsh scream
>There almost seems to be an overtone of a stallion's voice to it
>Light seems to bend around it as it is draped in a magical aura before blinking out of sight.
>A strong smell of ozone and aluminum invades your senses after the teleport, causing you to wince
>The team stands on guard for a few minutes before settling down
>"What the hell was that!?" Angel is first to ask

I think i'll drop it there, bed time and such. First fight scene of the quest, I would've figured there'd be one sooner.
Also, I probably should've asked you guys sooner. But what time zones are you all in, is it weird to ask that? I wanna know the best times for running for you, I have some sway over my schedule so I can alter it to suit ya.

>>27049902
Sorry, I literally just finished the art and writing before I read this so it didn't exactly make it in. But kinda the same stuff happens, a little.
>>
>>27049987
I think i'm in eastern. But you usually run it at an ok time, I don't get to do all the prompts, but that's just cause of my dumb shift at work. I have to go to work in less than 3 hours and I haven't slept, fuck me.
>>
>>27049987
East coast here. Your current hours have been fine for me, despite my work hours.

>>27050053
Don't do that to yourself anon...
>>
>>27050053
I know how that is, sucks man. Best of luck to ya
>>
>>27049987
Forgot I still had a name on. No problem, don't worry about it, I'd just joined and didn't realize how far along in the response you probably were. It worked out anyhow.

I'm on Eastern time but 3rd shift type hours, so I'm normally too late to play, period. Even so I've been enjoying catching up whenever you run this.
>>
>>27050053
>>27050108
I'm west coast, then just to let you guys know i'll be working three my time most this week so updates will happen before then, maybe one or two updates after the shift.
>>
>>27050129
Ah, well thank you.
Oh and because management's been weird with the scheduling i'll let you guys know when there's any major weirdness in running times.
>>
>>27050108
Well maybe if there wasn't all these CYOAs I wanted to play that go late. I wouldn't be dumb and stay up late.

>>27050142
3 pm?
>>
>>27050166
>3 pm?
Yeah, so I'll most likely be running from 10am to 2:30. And hour and a half after I wake up and ten minutes before I gotta leave. I have friday saturday off though so expect longer threads then.
>>
>>27049987
That hat looks familiar, was it on a skeleton last time we saw it.
>>
beb.png
13 KB, 640x600
>>27052306
"I don't know, a hat i guess. what kind of hat just-"
>Wait, didn't you see a hat like that before?
>Wasn't it situated on a particular skeleton last time you saw it
>"What is it? You got a quite and introspective there for a moment." Angel says
"Do you remember that wizard's tower we were at?"
>The group stares at you for a second as they search their memories
>"Oohhhhhhhh! Shit does that mean we have a dead wizard chasing after us?"
"Seems like it doesn't it?"
>"Well what do you think we should do about it?"

Whoa off to a roaring start eh?
>>
>>27052488
I was looking through the archive to see where that was. Guess I don't need to anymore.

Unless they keep chasing us we should just ignore it, we stuff to do.
>>
>>27052488
Put it on. Become the chili pepper.
>>
File: beb.png (20 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
20 KB, 640x600
>>27052588
>>27052488
"Ignore it."
>"Ignore it?"
"Yeah, we got other stuff to do. If it keeps chasing us we'll deal with it but in the mean time we have a quest to finish. Now onwards to Baltimare"
>"Baltimare?"
"Wow is there an echo in here? Weird"
>You set out again, mind filled with purpose.
>Though if you see that fucking hat again you're finishing the job and making it your permanent headpiece
>Shame it teleported away
>The bad lands are rough to be sure, but thankfully the trip passes relatively quickly
>It's mid afternoon and you've just reached the outskirts of baltimare
>Wow this place looks shady
>>
>>27052803
Meant to link this post to
>>27052832
>>
>>27052832
I guess go find a guard station or something, then after you deal with that you guys could take a look around more.
>>
>>27052832
Look for the nearest gay bar, to wet your whistle
>>
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27052863
>You walk while in the streets trying to find a guard station
>This place isn't as glamorous as you thought it'd be
>You expected a city to have a higher standered of living than your backwards little town
>But here you are, walking trash littered streets next to graffiti covered walls having to awkwardly pretend you don't see all the homeless ponies you're walking by.
>"Miss Major!? Bless my heart!"
>you hear a call from across the street, a shaggy looking stallion comes trotting up to you
>Or not you, to Mojo...
>"Ay girl what's happaning? I ain't see you 'round here in a long time little misa major!"
>You're about to ask him about it when Mojo begins to talk, only in a very weird, corney accent
>"I am sorry sir, I do believe you've gotten me mixed up with someone else don'tcha know. I here am a that there tourist and have never been to your little town before"
>The stalion looks confused, but relents
>"Uh, sorry mam, you just look a lot like this girl I used to know"
>Mojo waves goodbye as he walks away, a forced smile plastered to her face
>"Crap" she says before ducking into an alley for a few minutes
>When she gets out her hair has been pulled back into a ponytail
"What was that?"
>"Ugh look, don't worry about it. It shouldn't be a problem. Let's just keep on going"
>You shrug it off for the time being
>You eventually find a guard station, well this one says 'police' but it's the same basic principle right?
>You step inside to see an office environment, not the barracks you were expecting
>Everyone seems pretty busy working, how do you approach this?
>>
>>27053111
Ask someone who'd you get into contact with about your little town getting pulverized by monsters. You kinda like that place and you would rather not have it razed to the ground.
>>
beb.png
10 KB, 640x600
>>27053174
>You walk up to the nearest desk
>The cream stallion sitting there seems buried under a mountain of paperwork
>You cough to get his attention
>"Oh! Y-yes, what do you need?"
"I was just wondering who I'd get in contact with about my town getting destroyed by monsters?"
>"...Look if this is some sort of joke cut it, we're very busy here at the moment and don't have time to put up with your crappy humor."
"No I mean it, our town has been getting attacked by monsters every night for the past few days"
>"Well that sounds pretty serious, I'll direct you to the captain, if anyone can help you it's him"
>The stallion get up out his desk and trots to the door behind him
>You hear a vague shouting as the secretary opens the door
>A rough looking cop walk out of the room and down the hall as the secretary enters
>You here some mumbling, a few interspersed shouts here and there before the secretary pops back out
>"The captain will see you now"
>You nod and your team enters the room.
>It's a little cramped with all of you in there but you make do
>The captain sits behind her desk, eyeing you skeptically
>"Well!? You gonna explain why you're here slowing down my operation? We've got shit to do you know, so spit it out."
What say?

Cutting it short there, might be able to get a few updates in after work, see ya then.
>>
>>27053765
Careful everyone, her mug says tough bitch. Also, should Mojo really be with us right now, maybe she could wait outside.
>>
>>27053765
We'll try not to waste your time too much but the town we came from needs help. There is monsters and or demons there and we're hardly equipped to handle the situation. If we take too long there might not even be a town left when we get back.

There was a outpost somewhat nearby the town that was left in ruins and the monsters were there too. Signs there might suggest that those demons were summoned because of someone at the outpost, but we aren't entirely sure of what happened.
>>
>>27054333
>There was a outpost somewhat nearby the town that was left in ruins
Just so ya guys know that was originally supposed to be the old castle of the two sisters, should I retcon it into a non-descript outpost?
>>
>>27054368
The two sisters as in Luna an Celestia? I did mean to say castle.I kinda forgot which it was, but it was definitely more of a castle than outpost, though in this case they were fairly similar in their functions.I say leave it the same.
>>
>>27054392
I mean the confusion is probably my bad, apart from some quick structural references I didn't base much of what I made on the actual show castle. I made the map during the first session you guys were inside.
>>
>>27054418
You could definitely see it was a castle though, I just mispoke and kinda forgot what happened more precisely. But then if it's supposed to be Luna and Celestias castle then that just raises more questions.
>>
>>27026640
The archive doesn't even check for a name with this quest, it looks for images that are 640x600. A name/trip (there's effectively no difference unless someone's trying to impersonate you) is always better, but if that doesn't happen it doesn't happen. Gotta work with what you got.

>>27027068
Most of it should be there now. If you're not going to remember to name yourself then you're not going to remember, there's not much to do about that. The archive's versatile, you can do whatever you're comfortable with.
>>
Beb
>>
>>27055411
>it looks for images that are 640x600
Too bad Cyborg doesn't use images then.
Or didn't, since they've disappeared.
>>
>>27055411
based amm
>>
File: watercolourhorsey.png (241 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
watercolourhorsey.png
241 KB, 640x600
Just a heads up, the hostel I live in is doing some work in my room during the times I would be running tomorrow. And because feel really awkward sitting in the lobby drawing ponies while everyone else goes about their business I won't be running spicy tomorrow.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be able to do a couple updates after work at around 10 west coast time, it's not much but it's something.
Have a weird looking, watercolour horsey I attempted as recompense.
>>
>>27055411
Oh and thanks, I didn't know it was going off my image size. I'll keep it at 640x600 just in case I forget the name.
>>
nuh uh page 10
>>
>>27059626
Hot bump
>>
>>27059626
We're an elegant and contemplative horse.
>>
>>27059626
That's pretty rad, I like it.
>>
File: mlfw898_medium.png (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mlfw898_medium.png
130 KB, 640x640
>>27059626
Whoah whoah whoah...Wait a minute.
Mojos hair looks subtlety like weed....
Horsey' s face looks subtly like the tip of a chilli pepper!
>>
we bump quest now
>>
File: 1460512916624.jpg (9 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1460512916624.jpg
9 KB, 192x192
Angel says "Calm your tits"
>>
>>27068676
>>
File: beb.png (9 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
9 KB, 640x600
>>27054331
>>27054333
>You step everyone aside for a second
"Be careful everyone, her mug says 'tough bitch' on it. Wait, where's mojo?"
>Angel and Garey shrug not knowing where your leafy friend got off too.
>The captain coughs, trying to get your attention.
>This lady is not one you want to leave waiting
"We'll try not to waste your time too much but the town we came from needs help. There is monsters and or demons there and we're hardly equipped to handle the situation. If we take too long there might not even be a town left when we get back. We found a bunch of monsters in a castle not far from there too, signs there might suggest that those demons were summoned because of someone at the outpost"
>The chief puts her hooves up to her mouth thoughtfully before removing her glasses
>"God damn it can't equestria make it through one day without a monster attack? I'll get someone on the horn for you, can you tell me where your town is located?"
>You point out the area on a map for her
>"Hmm, strange we have no records of a town near there. You sure that's the right location?"
>You nod
>"Alright, they'll be sending a regiment of guards from the capital to check it out"
>This brings a little hope back to you
"Thank you! Really. Our town might not have made it if it weren't for your help mam!"
>Her eyes shoot up to you, visibly starting to shake from rage
>"What did you call me!?"
"I-i'm sorry mam did I say something wrong?"
>She get up on the desk and lets out a scream
>"GET OUT!"
>She begins throwing things from her desk at you
>You only just close the door behind you as a mug labeled 'tough bitch' smashes against it
>"What the fuck is her problem" Angel asks
>The secretary that helped you earlier walks up
>"Oh god did you call the chief a girl?"
"Yeah? what's wrong with that?"
>The secretary shakes his head
>"Chief hates it when we do that, he's been teased for looking like a mare his whole life. Now he's gonna be on edge all day."
>Well, that's new
What do?
>>
>>27070328
But the mug said...
Whatever, lets get out of here. We should try to find somewhere to stay in town. Hopefully the all clear will come from home soon.
Also why the fuck wouldn't our town be on the map? Is this some kind of spoopy shit? Were we a ghost all along?
>>
>>27070328
Let's go find Mojo and see if there is a place we crash for the night, though it's still afternoon.
>>
>>27070328
>>27070346
I hope the town still exists. Our house is there and the property value is already dropping as it is, non-existent property probably has a negative value.
>>
beb.png
10 KB, 640x600
>>27070346
>>27070348
>>27070360
"But the mug said..."
>"Pfffft, yeah. One of the recruits gave him that, we expected him to notice immediately but he's had the damn thing for months now, guess he didn't notice or something?"
>You thank the secretary and leave the station
>Well that's a load off your mind
>But where's...
>"Psst, hey!"
>You turn in the direction of the whispering and see mojo in the alley behind a dumpster
>"Come on let's get out of here, I really shouldn't be this close to a police station. Hell I probably shouldn't be back in baltimare at all."
>You all walk briskly from the police station and sit down by the pier w ways away
"Alright I guess that's done with, we should find some place to crash after this."
>"Did you bring any bits?" Garey asks
>You team gets silent, realizing they've been going this whole way without any money.
"Well, i guess we could find some sort of alleyway to sleep in. Though to prevent stabbings I suggest we sleep in shifts"
>Mojo lets out a large sigh, "...I know a place we can stay..."
>Mojo gets up and starts walking, the team follows
>She eventually stops at a pleasant looking house in a suburb just outside of downtown and knocks on the door
>A lanky looking pink mare answers the door, "Yes who is- Holy shit Mojo what the hell are you doing here?"
>"Hey Nutmeg, look I know this isn't ideal but my friends and I need a place to stay for a couple days, maybe less" mojo says awkwardly
>"Well yeah of course, come in come in. And these are your uh, friends? They're a unique looking bunch I'll give you that."
>Mojo takes her aside and explains what's going on and why you're here
>The mare seems to understand but still looks anxious
>You still have most of the afternoon left if there's something you want to get up to in baltimare
>>
>>27070486
Story time with Mojo!
>>
>>27070486
Nutmeg needs to dish the dirt on Mojo.
Other than that there's not much we can do with no money.
Not sure we'll be here long enough to get a job.
>>
>>27070486
We should sell our body for money
>>
>>27070546
n-no, our booty has already been claimed
>>
>>27070569
Fine then we could sell our companions bodies to the highest bidder
>>
>>27070582
I'm sure Mojo and Angel would sell. Not sure about Garry though. We'd have to find someone really into crippled griphons.
>>
>>27070486
Angel wants to look into tests to make her pregnancy official.
>>
>>27070598
>"Okay Gare, all you really gotta do is sell it. "Arrg! I many lack shiny treasures, but could I interest you in some booty?" And yes, you have to wear the eye patch."
>>
File: beb.png (131 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
131 KB, 640x600
>>27070507
>>27070517
>There's something Mojo's not tell you
>Maybe something she doesn't want to talk about though, she might get offended if you ask her directly
>So you decide to ask her friend, Nutmeg
>"Well, I probably should if she hasn't told you already. But if you'r here in Baltimare with her then you deserve to know. Let me guess, you met her through her little 'industry' somehow? Well when she was living here in Baltimare, imagine whatever operation she had going when you met her times a thousand, she was bigger than anyone in Baltimare. She kept things quiet as best she could, but eventually word started getting out. And for a few years she was dodging the police left and right until eventually the heat was too much for her. She tried to close down shop, but it's momentum kept it going even now. Last thing she told me was she was going to settle down for a bit, do some farming out in the country."
"Well you could say what she was doing was farming. And boy what a crop"
>Nutmeg gives a small smile but quickly regains her anxious look
>"Now that she's back i'm just worried she's gonna get caught, or get back into the business. I mean you guys came here with no money whatsoever, and apart from selling your bodies there not much work available."
>Hmm you wonder
>Could you be a pimp?
>Obviously your tender meat is off the table
>Mojo and Angel could sell pretty well, I mean Angel would probably need a shock collar or something but still.
>Mojo would sell to all the filly fiddlers
>Garey though? I mean maybe but he's kind of a niche flavor
>Okay stop why in celestia's name are you think about this
>You couldn't do that to your friends.
>Could you?
>Afternoon's still open, or you could tuck in early
>>
>>27070734
Of course we couldn't sell them. They're booties are ours for hugging and hiding behind in fights.
Ask her if she knows anywhere we could ask about a job.
>>
>>27070734
Assure Nutmeg that we'll keep her out of the weed business.
>>
>>27070734
Ask her if there's anything we can help with in return for staying here.
>>
>>27070734
Let's tuck in and get out of Baltimare early in the morning. Hopefully we can trust this Nutmeg not to sell our bodies overnight. We should sleep in shifts, seriously, that hat might still be after us.
>>
File: 1435557505314.png (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435557505314.png
57 KB, 600x450
>>27070734
That's a lot of bits.

>>27070784
Dis.
>>
>>27070734
So Mojo was a drug kingpin in the town. Did she ever give anypony cement shoes? Or have someone's kneecaps broken? Fantasize about mobster Mojo for a minute.
>>
>>27070899
Sounds like she was mostly into the growing, not the crimelord thing. Besides, we already know Mojo's a pussy.
>>
beb.png
14 KB, 640x600
>>27070784
>>27070832
>>27070866
>>27070878
>>27070890
>>27070899
>Of course you couldn't sell them
>Their booties are ours
"Well I'll try to keep Mojo out of the weed business"
>She looks a little relieved, "Thank you"
"Hey I was wondering, don't suppose you know where I could get a temp job around here?"
>"Well... I guess I could use some help at the bakery. But no full time stuff, we don't have the budget for a new employee, I'll wake you in the morning when it's time to open."
"Great! Thanks so much."
>You decide, with the sun getting lower but not quite setting you decide to get some early Z's
>Thinking about it you might just leave tomorrow after the shift
>For one thing that hat might still be after you
>And for another the police might catch wind of Mojo
>Man you still can't believe mojo was a drug kingpin
>Did she ever give anypony cement shoes?
>Or have someone's kneecaps broken
>What kind of mobster was she?
>You don't know if she's the type of pony to do that kind of stuff
>But at the same time you're finding out more about her that you wouldn't expect
>You pass out on Nutmeg's couch
>>
File: 1440545106433.jpg (25 KB, 498x246) Image search: [Google]
1440545106433.jpg
25 KB, 498x246
>>27071145
>>
>>27071145
Wake up to find ourselves firmly planted in Angel's chest fluff and unable to move without waking her.
>>
>>27071178
____________________________________yes
>>
>>27071145
>had a dream i was firing at something, but i missed
>>
Put peppers in everything we bake, Nutmeg will thank US.
>>
beb.png
15 KB, 640x600
>>27071169
>>27071178
>>27071220
>>27071358
>>27071379
>Man you sure are spending a lot of your time sleeping aren't you?
>You dream of being slowly enveloped by a very warm and very heavy blanket
>This oh so fluffy quilt makes its way up your chest, along your body until it's on top of your face
>This would be comfortable if you could breathe
>Being tucked into suffocation wakes for from your sleep to find that the blanket was Angel all along
>She's passed out on your face
>Any move you make will wake her up you know it
>Just then Nutmeg walks in
>"Alright Horsey time for the- oh s-sorry. I didn't know you two were uh, listen could I just ask you to please not uh, 'make love' on my couch?"
"Oh no we weren't doing that I swear!"
>Your panic causes you to throw mojo off of you and onto the floor
>You hop off the couch to see if she's alright
>"Well good morning to you too asshole" she says groggy and tired
"Well you shouldn't sneak on top of me in the middle of the night" you say, more concerned than chastising
>"It's so hard not to when you're so comfy" she slowly gets up and throws herself back on the couch "You two get to whatever it is you were don'" she says before falling asleep again
>Nutmeg just gives you a sort of perplexed look before changing the subject
>"So! Ready for the first shift of work? You said you cooked right?"
"Yus"
>"Great, I won't have to show you much then, lets get going"
>Peppers go great with pastries right?

That's it for now, see you next run.
>>
>>27071591
Spicy bread is a thing. Spicy pasties are a thing. We can work things out from there.
>>
File: 1456617690140.png (104 KB, 312x480) Image search: [Google]
1456617690140.png
104 KB, 312x480
>>27071591
>causes you to throw mojo off
Let's get crackin'. We'll be the host of our own show.
>>
>>27071676
>>27071591

Oh fuck I meant to type Angel there.
Also I think I die a little every time I see that picture, It's hilarious but I can't believe I drew it. I just hope I was drinking at the time.
>>
>>27071591
Wait, so are we just gonna let it die then?

>>27071714
You were using a mouse for that weren't you?
>>
>>27071810
>You were using a mouse for that weren't you?
Yeah
>Wait, so are we just gonna let it die then?
What no, I mean i'm stopping for today and coming back tomorrow.
>>
>>27071591
There is certainly recipes that make spicy things work with pastries. We can totally do this.
>>
>>27071854
Oh ok. I misunderstood then.
>>
File: 669998.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
669998.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
Don't even think about Jalapeno cheddar buns, that shits too pedestrian for Horsey.
>>
>>27072095
Horsey is not an elitist anon.
>>
beb
>>
>>27072290
No, he wants to share his spicy cuisine with everyone, he wants every one to enjoy quality spicy food. Pedestrian wasn't necessarily the right word, borring would have be better. Also he did say "like Angel would know quality" furniture, kind of elitist.
>>
>>27073282
Are you compering end tables to jalapeño cheddar buns?
>>
>>27073366
Yes, now watch as I compare Apple's to oranges...
>>
goodnight bampu
>>
>>27075020
>>
>>27076335
>>
>>27077143
>>
>>27077900
>>
>>27079337
>>
File: scovile1-960x1754.jpg (248 KB, 960x1754) Image search: [Google]
scovile1-960x1754.jpg
248 KB, 960x1754
How spicy is this quest?
>>
>>27080910
Jaloro, it's too early to judge how spicy it can get. But i'm pleased with where it's going so far.
>>
>>27081115
Jaloro sounds about right. This quest is definitely hotter than a Puya.
>>
>>27082178
Now Chilly will meet a pony named Puya, with almost identical interests. And they'll drive Angel insane with a possessive rage.
>>
Woah there page 10
>>
hot beb
>>
>>27083898
>>
The spice must flow
>>
File: chile_peppers 571x550.jpg (47 KB, 571x550) Image search: [Google]
chile_peppers 571x550.jpg
47 KB, 571x550
This quest makes me miss my chili garden. Bumping with peppers
>>
Bbbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmmpppppp
>>
ppppppppppppp
>>
File: beb.png (9 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
9 KB, 640x600
>>27071637
>>27071676
>>27071878
>>27072095
>>27072290
>>27073282
>A short walk from the suburbs to the downtown core and you arrive at the bakery
>"Well, this is it. Have you ever baked in a professional environment before?"
"I mean aside from the odd thing here and there not really."
>"Well, that's fine. It's a lot more laid back than the environment you're probably used to"
>You walk in and Nutmeg begins showing you how to use the equipment
>Most of it is simple enough, much of it crosses over with jobs you've worked before
>Once you're ready Nutmeg gives you a clipboard
>"Okay, you have the quotas we need made so I'll let you handle it in the back yourself."

"Hey what's this 'Daily Special' at the bottom of the list, there's no ingredients next to it"
>"Oh shoot I forgot to make one for today. Usually I decide what the daily special is the day before. Feel free to make it whatever you like, I trust you"
>Ooooooh this is an opportunity to let your creativity flow
>What kind of spicy confectionery do you want to make?
>>
>>27091453
Salt n pepper sandwhich cookies could a kooky,(heh) thing to try.

And Spiced Brookies could be good too,(especially if we wanna try to make some later and make em even more "special" with some weed).

Double Chocolate Icebox Cookies With Aji And Chipotle sounds weirdly nice too!
>>
>>27091529
I vote for that last one, sounds good to me, we prob shouldn't put any weed in anything, considering how Nutmeg feels about mojos vocation.
>>
>>27091529
Is Brookie a typo or something I never heard of?
>>
>>27091567
The weed thing could be some other time when we aren't here, it was mostly a suggestion for something to try later.

>>27091591
A combination of a brownie and cookie, apparently.

Here is a list of stuff I chose from.

http://sweets.seriouseats.com/2011/09/best-spicy-dessert-recipes.html
>>
>>27091591
Oh those things, nevermind I googled it, cookie dough baked on top of brownie batter.
>>
>>27091637
Ah, thanks again, I love pastries and am into food, I got impatient.
>>
>>27091637
Those icebox cookies look awesome, chipotle can turn people off because of the smoke flavor but in just the right amount it shouldn't. I might just make these for real.
>>
>>27091652
I'm not a cook so i definitely had to look up something to make. Cause I wouldn't know the first thing about it, heh.

>>27091683
The icebox cookies actually sound pretty great for people that don't normally like spicy things,(me in other words)
>>
File: beb.png (17 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
17 KB, 640x600
>>27091529
>You could do salt and pepper cookies as the ingredients are readily available, though that might not be spicy enough
>Maybe Double chocolate icebox cookies with aji and chipotle (you could call them Chocolate CHIP-otle cookies)!
>You get to cookin' whipping up batches and batches of the classics along with your own daily special
>And in no time at all the cooking is done and shop is open
>You check out the counter top and much to your dismay you see no one's been interested
>Save for a single maroon pony sitting by the window sill
>You watch from the back trying to gauge her reaction as she takes her first bite
>"Oh my celestia..." she says
>Nutmeg trots to her from behind the counter," are you okay miss?"
>Oh no...
>"Did you cook these? She says with a serious tone in her voice"
>"U-uh no, we have a guest cook here today, he came up with the daily special"
>"Bring him to me"
>This is not good
>She hates it, she must hate it
>"Er, Horsey the customer wants to see you"
>You awkwardly do your trot of shame, fighting every instinct to just bolt out the door here and now.
>The customer looks at you with what seems to be the utmost severity she can manage.
>Before suddenly breaking out into a massive grin
>If you had blinked you would've gotten quite the shock
>"This is amazing! I love your perfect use of the chipotle balanced with the rich dark chocolate. It's been so long since I met someone who knows how to handle some spice!"
>She extends her hoof in greeting
>"My name is Puya, nice to meet a fellow delicatessen in the capsaicin arts"
>You shake her hoof with great relief
>Another master of spice eh? You call for a break and begin to talk with her about all things spicy.
>You get so into your conversation that your break lasts for an hour before you hear the door slam open
>"What up fags, Mojo told me where to find this place so i figured i'd check in on my husband to be"
>>
>>27091866
Shut up and put this in your mouth.
The cookies that is.
>>
>>27091926
Oh my God it's happening! Also, hehe Chocolate CHIP-otle cookies
>>
>>27091866
Angel, be polite! I'm talking with a fellow spice connoisseur.
>>
>>27091926
Yea, have Angel try that shit. If she can't handle the spice....she can't handle the spice.
>>
beb.png
15 KB, 640x600
>>27092035
>>27092036
>>27092056
>>27091926
>Before she can say anything else you plant a hoof on her mouth
"Shut up and put this in your mouth"
>"Gosh Horsey in public and everything? What kind of a slut do you think I am?" She says, mock flustered
>You surprise her by silently raising the cookie to her mouth, hand feeding her
>"Mmm, not bad. I would've preferred your cock though."
"Angel, be polite! Don't embaress me in front of another spice connoisseur."
>Angel looks behind you and sees Puya meekly wave at her
>"Great, another mare."
"Angel, Puya, Puya, Angel. Great now you two are friends. Nice to see you again Angel. Anyways where were we Puya? Oh yeah you were just about to tell me how you got your cutie mark in spicy food. How'd you say you got that exactly?"

Trying a new thing for shits and giggles, what's her butt blemish and how'd she get it.
>>
>>27092187
It's a chili embedded in a wall. She accidentally weaponized one in school.
>>
>>27092246
That is pretty good, I was going to suggest the Peter pepper, but mods might have a problem with that.
>>
>>27092246
>accidentally
At least that's the story she goes with. Stay away from the experiment room in her house.
>>
>>27092262
She was just trying to make it hotter!
>>
Is the chili pepper also on fire? A chili pepper in a heart comes to mind too.
>>
>>27092285
I like this.
>>
I like the pepper in the wall idea, I just can't visualize the wall part as a cutiemark, maybe a pole?
>>
>>27091866
>a pony named Puya
you cheeky bastardThank you~

>>27092187

I like these suggestions, it's a funny idea for a CM origin.>>27092246
>>27092322
>>
Yea I think the weaponized pepper and origin story are the winners.
>>
Pepper embeded in a target symbol?
>>
>>27092534
That's a better idea than the wall if you ask me,(no offense>>27092246)
>>
>>27092534
Fug, I might go with that. The wall idea's good but has details and shit. I do like that idea though.
Any consensus.
Also holy shit what am I doing adding MORE characters when I'm hardly managing with he amount I have.
>>
>>27092557
Cap it at this for now character wise. You don't wanna overwhelm yourself anymore.

I think the target/bullseye would be clearer on what it means.

Even though having a wall,(and assuming it'd be part of her CM story would also help illustrate the story that happened for her CM). I still say go with the target.
>>
File: beb.png (11 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
11 KB, 640x600
>>27092246
>>27092260
>>27092262
>>27092271
>>27092285
>>27092305
>>27092322
>>27092486
>>27092510
>>27092534
>>27092543
>>27092612
>"Oh well, it's kind of embarrassing" she says looking not very embarrassed at all
>"But to make a long story short, I was in home ec class making my first spicy dish when,"
>She makes an explosion sound while spreading her hooves apart
>"There was no more home ec class. Accidents happen, but that's how I got my cutie mark."
>"Wow real thrilling, anyways honey let's get out of here."
>Nutmeg speaks up. "He's not done his shift though..."
>?What's it gonna be horsey, you gonna stick around workin' for the rest of the day or you wanna come with me?"
>>
>>27092920
Horseface doesn't go back on his word, we'll be staying for the remainder of our shift. "rest of the day" is weird though, unless our 'shift' is like 18 hours.
>>
>>27092920
Sorry big A, we need that cash money dough.
>>
>>27092920
That is a cute Puya
>>
>>27092920
Fuck. She's hot. Figuratively and literally.
>>
>>27092920
Stay and finish your shift. Sorry babe, but time waits for no one, and time is money.
>>
>>27092920
Angel you can join us in the back pounding the dough, we could use your help.
>>
puya
feminine noun
1: point (of a lance)
2: lanzar una puya : to gibe, to taunt
Apropriate
>>
beb.png
13 KB, 640x600
>>27092929
>>27092936
>>27092945
>>27092953
>>27092962
"Sorry babe, a good cook keeps his work."
>"Admirable." Puya adds
>This gives Angel cause to shoot her a dirty look.
"You could join us in the back pounding the dough, we could use your help."
>"As much as I'd like another bun in my oven I think i'll pass. Adios motherfuckers" she says before walking out of the bakery and immediately taking to the skies.
>"Well she seems nice" Puya says after Angel's out of possible hearing range.
"You have no idea"
>You continue the rest of your shift
>Before Puya leaves she gives you her number
>"You should swing by my apartment some time, i'd love to trade recipes with you!"
>She seems nice
>You stay a little extra to close up the shop
>It's just before sunset now
>"You did good woprk in there, if you wanted to stay a few more days you're welcome to work some more. Here are your bits" She hands you 120 equestrian bits in a small sack.
Small sack will hold up to 500 bits and counts as an inventory item
>You're standing in the street as the sun bathes the downtown core in orange light, anything you want to do?
>>
>>27093276
Buy some proper fucking saddlebags for everyone.
>>
>>27093319
About that, is the inventory management shit getting obnoxious? Thing is I don't want to be able to load up on seemingly endless stuff.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.