[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you to PROVE to me that Rainbow is a cunt, Rarity is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
I want you to PROVE to me that
Rainbow is a cunt,
Rarity is a whore,
and Twilight is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>27023467
Only one of those things is true. Can you guess which one?
>>
>>27023499
Easy: "I want you to PROVE to me that"
>>
>>27023467
DYEWTS?
>>
Pinkie Pie is most definitely dead inside.

>friend wants to have another party planner plan her party
>that must mean no one loves me and I should leave town
>>
>>27023467
Dash acts like a selfish piece of shit all the time; she destroyed the weather factory over her turtle having to hibernate, she forced pegasi to lift water to Cloudsdale even when Twilight said that they could get hurt just for the sake of impressing Spitfire, she used people whose lives were in danger to build up her reputation, ect.

Worst
Fucking
Pony
>>
>>27023510
I'm just asking if you or anyone else knows the correct answer. I'm curious. Factually, there is only one.
>>
>>27023467
I have only ever claimed Rarity is a whore because rarifags are the easiest to trigger. I actually don't believe any of these. All pone is cute, and all pone is for sexual
>>
>>27023467
Sure, I'll just get out my Objective Truth machine, feed in the line "Yes I am a cheap prostitute" said by Rarity from the original script to produce PROOF.

Oh wait.
>>
>>27023467
>prove opinions
>>
>>27023499
rarity being a whore.
>>
File: 1436216393031.gif (1 MB, 425x340) Image search: [Google]
1436216393031.gif
1 MB, 425x340
>>27023467
360 Kill yourself
>>
>>27023499
Rainboob Crash = whores

>>27023558
not to mention talking mad shit about her friends behind their backs

>>27023579
haha, nice try
>>
>>27023467
Twilight isn't a Mary Sue, she's basically the exact opposite. It's been abundantly clear since the beginning of Season 4 that the writers have no fucking idea of what to do with her character.

Rainbow Dash isn't a cunt by default, but again, shitty fucking writing that portrays her as an narcissistic attention-whoring asswipe ruins the character entirely.

Rarity isn't a whore, in the sense that she milks the cocks of every stallion she sees. She's just extremely materialistic.
>>
>>27023684
The writers not knowing what to do doesn't not make her a Mary Sue. Rarity is a whore and Rainbow being a cunt are just sayings to trigger the waifufags, Twilight genuinely is some Sue. (Mary Sue technically is incorrect, as she is an actual character.) It wasn't really a problem until MMC, where now every big plot development has to focus on her in some way, and the rest of the characters are just tools to her. It was bad in S4, the premier of 5 was fine but the finale wasn't (Should have been the Mane 6, not Twiligh't Excellent Adventure). I haven't bothered to watch the S6 premiere yet because I don't want it to be another Twilight Sparkle The Show episode.
>>
>>27023775
and Rainboob is a cunt, not due to shit writing either
>>
>>27023775
you're just saying they focus on her in the 2-parters, that's not what a mary sue is, bro
>>
>>27023775
she's not a mary sue because the show overly focuses on her (get real, it has been this way since s1, she basically beat discord by herself when you consider she saved her friends with her magic), she's considered a mary sue because she lost all her flaws

it was the inevitable outcome of the show, regardless of how s3 ended it probably shouldn't have gone over 65 episodes. each episode focuses on a personality flaw from one of the main characters, with the expectation that it is fixed at the end of the episode when they realize what went wrong. thus, eventually, you will have boring characters that basically become caricatures.
>>
>>27023467
>>
>>27023467
>Rainbow Cunt meemee lol xDd
>"Hurrr Princess Mary Sue durrr"
>/trash/'s ebin waifu

Kill yourselves
>>
>>27023775
You would actually be pleasantly surprised that the main character of that episode was actually Starlight Glimmer. That's not the right reason not to watch the S6 premiere. The reason you don't watch the premiere is because alicorn's not having lore triggers you. That or you hate Hasbro.
>>
>>27023881
Except, as I said, "just the two parters" are literally every single major story development. Thus resulting in Twilight getting all the major attention, where it's important.

And let's not forget shitty moments in the series, things like that Pinkie episode where she did all the work and Twilight gets the thanks.

>>27023908
Not really in S1. She write to Celestia at the end, sure, but she wasn't completely central in that premiere or finale. She was just another character. Because she still had her flaws and problems. And while Return of Harmony was more Twilight-centric, I'm willing to pass that as it was also the first time it really happened.
>>
File: ebin.png (35 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
35 KB, 528x404
>>27023834
>>
>>27023963
yeah, but that's not what a mary sue is
>>
>>27023467
>Rainbow is a cunt,
Depends on your definition of "cunt" but she's definitely one of those "jerk with a heart of gold" types.

>Rarity is a whore,
It's heavily implied that she's a heroic femme fatale.

>and Twilight is a Mary Sue.
Depends on your definition of "Mary Sue" but she's able to pull plot elements out of her plothole to solve problems in unbelievable and ridiculous ways with hardly any effort or sacrifice. If that's not a Mary Sue, then it's something similar.
>>
>>27024142
How do you define Mary Sue?
>>
The whole Rarislut/Dashcunt stuff is just memes to trigger fans of those ponies.

Twilight being a Mary Sue is a matter of (contestable) opinion depending on how one defines "Mary Sue".

In my opinion, Twilight isn't a Mary Sue as she does still have (some) flaws, but at the same time, she's the one character who consistently carries large portions of significant story episodes far more than any other.
>>
File: retards in general.png (1 MB, 1024x3243) Image search: [Google]
retards in general.png
1 MB, 1024x3243
>>27024235
>jerk with a heart of gold
nigga wat?
>>
>>27025255
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JerkWithAHeartOfGold
>>
>>27023467
It can't be done, you idiot. None of the forced memes created by waifuwarz fags have any basis in reality, ignore the opinion of anyone who says otherwise.
>>
File: aa4.png (167 KB, 831x882) Image search: [Google]
aa4.png
167 KB, 831x882
>>27024770
Twilight may not be a sue, but I think everyone who isn't a blinded Twifag can agree that she has objectively gotten worse ever since MMC. The writers have no idea how to handle her princess shit and have been fucking it up at every turn to the point that Twilight is now devoid of any real personality. She's basically become Celestia -The Worf Effect. And that's a problem because Celestia is the blandest, boring, least explored character in the entire show.

Luna now has FIVE fucking episodes featuring her as a major character who is fleshed out and has a personality while Celestia has jack shit. Remember how back in S1 people kept memeing about how Celestia would always overshadow Luna? Well it seems like the reverse has come true.

Hell even Big Mac, a one note character who was designed to just say one line and be stoic, now has more character development than Celestia. That's how shit she is.

And the fact that Twilight is slowly emulating her mentor's void of personality is troubling. She's become so boring that now Starlight is slowly starting to take over as the MC because the writers have realized that Twilight has become totally unrelatable not only to little girl, but to pretty much anyone with an inkling of a soul in them. That's how bad it's become.
>>
>>27027069
>Celestia would always overshadow Luna

No?
>>
>>27026555
Trips don't lie.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.