[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've been offered a chance to go to Equestria, complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: eat the pennies.png (664 KB, 1124x589) Image search: [Google]
eat the pennies.png
664 KB, 1124x589
You've been offered a chance to go to Equestria, complete with your very own house in the town of your choosing, and your waifu just waiting to meet you!

All you have to do to live the /mlp/ dream is eat exactly one hundred pennies in one sitting, on-camera and streaming to every device on earth with an Internet connection, and while sitting right in front of the person you hate most.

Do you take the deal, anon?
>>
>>27021319
>be me
>take deal
>eat all the pennies
>digest them all, turn them into fuel
>go to pony land
>magic makes pennies in hot copper
>my body can handle it because cartoon
>rape pone
>jizz hot copper into pony womb
>the end
>>
I'm not gonna eat the pennies.
>>
>>27021354
I wish I could jizz hot metals,But I would rather jizz molten lead into my victims
>>
>>27021319
Normally I say only if it's a 2 way portal but in this case just the opportunity to kill Loraine willams and get away with it makes it worth it
>>
File: that is my fetish.png (27 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
that is my fetish.png
27 KB, 500x518
>>27021389
>>
>>27021389
>not wanting to jizz molten bismuth
>>
>>27021368
Eat the pennies, quiz boy
>>
>>27021319
Can i eat 100 one €cent coins instead? Since we don't have pennies in europoor land.
>>
>>27021319
Yeah sure. I'll get medical advice beforehand and proof of Equestrian portal tech/magic though.
>>
>>27021319
depends pennies plain?
or with a liquid of my couse
if yes than liquid chedder cheese
>>
>>27021319
since u did not say a time limit
melt the pennies
put said uid in a drink
drink
>>
>>27021354

Sounds like Viking legends to me.
>>
>>27021319
can the ponies extract them from your body so you're, like, OK afterwards?
>>
>>27022286
A penny weighs 2.5 grams or 0.88 ounces
1€-cent weighs 2.3 grams or 0.81 ounces. So it might be better to eat 100 €uro cents. You'd save almost a cent's worth of metal.
In other words: 100 € Cents weigh as much as 99 pennies.
>>
>>27024066
But that's still the weight of a standard hamster or 4 C batteries (that's about 10 AA batteries). So think about if you really wanna do that.

>>27022912
So you want to drink molten metal? Or metal dissolved in acid? I think just eating them would be the healthier way.
>>
>>27021389
>not wanting to fill your waifu's womb with liquid tungsten
>>
File: _waifu.gif (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
_waifu.gif
26 KB, 300x250
>>27021319
Wait, what episode is that from?
Did Raleigh St.Cloud make Billy and White eat a bunch of pennies?

But to answer OP's question; no. I don't think I'd last a day in Equestria. All the hugging and spontaneous singing would freak me the fuck out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.