[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRL, there are girls with personalities like the mane six, right?,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 1000x750
IRL, there are girls with personalities like the mane six, right?, right?!!!!
>>
>>27017901
>GR2
>>
>>27017901
Much in the same way that in an infinite universe there must be intelligent life on other planets, yes - right.
>>
File: man kisses horse.webm (177 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
man kisses horse.webm
177 KB, 198x200
>>27017901
Yeah but it's illegal in most countries.
>>
>>27017901

Yes, but they're all eight years old and live in Idaho
>>
>>27017901
Op, i know its hard on you but you have to accept your faggotry. Now bend over and take daddys 1/2 inch
>>
>>27018362
there isn't even intelligent life on this planet
>>
>>27017901
With the same general archetypes, absolutely. They won't have kind, pure, hearts or any sort of empathy, though. They'll certainty have hate in them and will have had fallen in love and had sex with men before you. They'll never compare to 2D, but yes, you can find a party girl. Your real-life Pinkie. Or you could find a shy girl. Your real-life Fluttershy.
>>
>>27021070
I'll never understand the madonna-wrore complex. It seems kind of counterproductive to me. The only type of girl that could remain a virgin at that age outside of landwhales or butterfaces would have to possess either a crippling fear of sex or an infuriating level of religious piety making it next to impossible to engage in sexual intercourse with them without resorting to rape.
>>
>>27017901
Sure. There are kind, honest, generous, fun, trustworthy, and studious women out there who have the strength to run things better than men.

On the other hand, typically most IRL females secretly hate each other, compete viscerally over petty issues, and never forget slights against them until the day they die. So, the mane six are a little unrealistic.
>>
>>27019216
OWNED
>>
>>27019216
He typed gleefully on his microcomputer powered by electricity as he sat in his home warmed by central heating munching on Cheetos.
>>
>>27021890
ITT: Retards thinking everyone else must be the problem
>>
>>27017901
Nope
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.