[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mlp/, I've been taking a break from the show for ahwhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459989847456.png (647 KB, 3582x3059) Image search: [Google]
1459989847456.png
647 KB, 3582x3059
Hey /mlp/, I've been taking a break from the show for ahwhile and just started watching again, i'm on episode 15 of season 5.

I know I should probably watch all episodes but I was wondering if there's anything i should watch out for in season 5 or 6.
>>
>>27016649

CMC get their cutie marks

Big Mac in drag

Shining Armor knocks up Cadance, they have an alicorn baby
>>
>>27016663
>CMC get their ass tattoos

what are they?
>>
File: cmc cutie marks.png (112 KB, 1599x500) Image search: [Google]
cmc cutie marks.png
112 KB, 1599x500
>>27016672
Shit
>>
>>27016649
>randomly not capitalizing "I".

Fuck you, just fucking watch the episodes you faggot.
>>
>>27016724
I'm sorry I triggered your autism, i didn't mean anything by it.
>>
>>27016734
Yeah, you're really in for a hard time when stupid people annoy you...
>>
>daily "I haven't watched x for y, fill me in?" thread
Just watch the fucking show already, shit
>>
>>27016649
glim glam appears in the background of some scenes.

>>27016721
they match your opinion.
>>
>>27016649
I liked the episode when Rarity breaks a leg and Pinkie helps her in her house. It was much like The Odd Couple, but really cute nevertheless.
>>
>>27017950
i prefer the episode where rainbow dash breaks the hooves of daring do because she was ending her book series and kept her captive in her cloud home until she finished rewriting it.
>>
>>27016649
Watch all of the episodes. People complained about this or that, but I didn't watch S5 until a few weeks ago by binge watching it over a weekend I had little to do due to being sick. It might have been the Day-Quil and Ny-Quil doing the thinking at times, but overall I liked all of the episodes for one reason or another.
>>
>>27018042
>believing /mlp/
>ever
nigger this place is hipster central. you can almost accurately measure whats actually good by going in the opposite direction of opinions here.
>>
>>27018050
The fucking truth
>>
>>27016649
>anything i should watch out for
What the fuck does this even mean? Just watch the fucking show faggot. You'll see it all for yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.