[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Am I Doing Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
Check out this piece of shit!
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: NYEH ME UP INSIDE.png (1 MB, 928x1129) Image search: [Google]
NYEH ME UP INSIDE.png
1 MB, 928x1129
>>27016141
It's that time! Time for a realm of nightmares!

Post your sheets...but make sure you wash them first.
>>
>>27016161
http://pastebin.com/0ajykQ8y
>>
>>27016161
http://pastebin.com/Uvh6nVBg
>>
File: 1458175241516.gif (748 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
1458175241516.gif
748 KB, 500x457
>>27016161
http://pastebin.com/V0uH58GG
>>
>>27016161

http://pastebin.com/pE49bASV
>>
File: Thomas Edison.png (296 KB, 512x724) Image search: [Google]
Thomas Edison.png
296 KB, 512x724
http://pastebin.com/2CB7JE2j

Just so you don't forget
>>
>>27016161
http://pastebin.com/WvJQMVuk
>>
Last time on Nightmare Realm!

>>27016183
>>27016223
Morning and Sundown returned to the castle of King Dad. They got to the outside when they came across a suspicious pony, which soon turned out to be two colts in nightmare guard armor. The one on top is currently grinning widely, while the one on the bottom looks bored out of his mind.
"Now run along and forget I said anything about super secret plans," the top one says.
"Idiot, how are they suppose to forget if you keep reminding them?"

>>27016168
>>27016233
Meanwhile, Azz and Melody decided to keep D'Eaff the Former Deathlord company. Azz had just brought back Blood Melody, the summoning having caught the attention of D'Eaff.
"Ahh, young...potential," D'Eaff says, leaning a bit closer to look at the clone. "Reminds me...of youth...in my first...century or two."

>>27016167
Meanwhile, Crux was just about pummeled to death by a large, hulking mare when (perhaps) salvation came at just the right moment. A short pony wearing a beard and afro of two different colors appeared with a stretcher, introducing himself as Doctor Hairy.

"Just lie down, subject, or do you need some extra 'anesthesia' to comply?" Doctor Rippentear says, which makes the mare punch her hooves together, looking all to happy to administer it.

1/2
>>
>>27016198
Meanwhile, at LuneTech, Lumi and Gloria had explored a bit of Lab Purple, having some fun and otherwise relaxing. They currently stand at the wreckage of some sort of contraption for controled, high-jumping. Said wreckage caused due to Canopy trying it. When asked about things for her size, the lab assistants were unsure and would 'phone it in' after the mess was cleaned up.

As they talk, however, a voice rings out over the lab.
"Purple 10 and new, unknown arrivals, please report to Central. I repeat: Purple 10 and new, unknown arrivals please report to Central."
>>
>>27016511
Crux spits some blood on the floor and lies down on the stretcher.

"Yeah yeah Doc, I've been through enough stuff today."
He stares at the mare with a blank stare as he lies down on the stretcher.
>>
>>27016511
"Don't you be calling me dumb!" Sundown says, running back at them and punching the top colt off the bottom one.
[1d10+2]Tiger Stances
>>
>>27016542

Lumi looks around, trying to locate the pony speaking, before realizing it may be a transferred message, magically or otherwise.

"I guess it's us, who are the new, unknown arrivals? Is that a common procedure around here...?" - having asking Purple 10 he turns towards the door they came in, expectng the use of railway yet once again. Fairly useful thing, that one. Glad he's had the chance to both eat and get a bit of enterainment, he addresses the old stallion before leaving - "Thanks for showing us around, Mr. Green".
>>
>>27016511
>>27016168
"Do you... think he might be able to keep it alive indefinitely?" She asks curiously.
>>
>>27016601
>>27016511
"What grown-ups told you to spy outside the castle?" Morning asks, before Sundown moves to punch.
>>27016601
"Sundown Flare!" Morning shouts in an almost parental voice after she punches the little kid, looking to her in horror, before turning to make sure the kid is alright.
>>
>>27016511
>https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26854561/#26857063
"Oh, it only holds information? Little less than I expected, but still intriguing. I would love to see those notes of yours if you remember."

>>27016608
"I'm not sure, he said I have potential though."
>>27016511
Blood Melody stands at the ready, holding up its bloodstrument in a pose as D'Eaff examines it.
"Thank you, I've been devoting the last few years of my career to developing and refining this magic."
>>
>>27016731
"There's always a chance." She says hopefully, kinda really wanting blood melody to stay with them.
>>
>>27016601
The colt cowers and ducks his head as you swing a hoof, looking like it will hit him square on in the face. However, you feel an odd sensation flow through you, causing your hoof to swing a bit more inward and hit you in your own face.
>-3 hits to Sundown

When no impact came, the colt peeks his eyes open, looking at Sundown.
"See? It happened again! I told you: they keep hitting themselves."
"Whatever."

>>27016641
Just as the top colt is about to say something, the bottom one sticks his hoof up and into the top colt's mouth.
"Nopony. Nopony told us to do anything. Now do you mind leaving before he have to use force or what?"

>>27016608
>>27016731
D'Eaff leans closer, an appraising eyesocket looking the blood Melody over.
"Stable...very close to...her likeness. It...can be held...forever, but...that magic is...too strong and...the cost too...great. Could...end your...life if I...teach you now."
There is a slight smile.
"But...there is a...lot of room...for improvement. Another...time when...you refine this...more and...understand the...underlying secrets...better."

>>27016561
"Oh good. Now, off you go Doctor Hairy," Doctor Ripentear says, his mechnical limb waving goodbye as Crux is carried out of the locker room.

The stretcher travels down some hallways, before going into an operation room, different from the one the colt was in.
"Alright, let's begin the procedure," the short pony says as he takes out a bonesaw, his voice deep and gravelly.

1/2
>>
>>27016604
Purple 10 rejoins you, her mane looking a bit messed up and crazy, likely due to the high speeds of the roller coaster she was on.
"No problem, but this is slightly odd. Usually, they just know about new arrivals from us, but never call them in personally."

You get onto the monorail, but you see Purple 10 enter something into a console. You hear a loud noise before the monorail moves, but it sounds distant and not in your view.
>>
>>27016810
Crux easily slips out of his light restraints and pulls out his revolver.

"Bonesaw down, beard off. Now," he says sternly as he grips his revolver tightly.
>>
>>27016778
"I hope to find that chance, keeping these clones around without a limit would help my research untold amounts."

>>27016810
"If there's no risk involved then there's no point in researching it."
Azzanadra says with a confident chuckle.
"Do you have any recommendations on where I could look for some improvement? With our travels I haven't had much of my own time to settle down and write what I've seen or experimented with what I've learned yet."

Blood Melody, with the compliment of D'Eaff on its likeness, plays him a happy little tune off the bloodstrumet.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27016810
"Aww, so no eternal blood buddy? But she's kinda cute." Melody says, smiling at the blood clone of herself.

>>27016870
Smiling, she tries to harmonize with it.
>[1d10+1] inspire
>>
>>27016810
>>27016641
Sundown reels from the punch. "Morning, don't attack them!" She shouts, "They've got some kind of reflective magic! Go check around the castle grounds- there's probably more like them stationed around here, and if they're Lunarguard then they've got something nefarious going on, like when they sabotaged the robo-dragon in Dreamy Dragstrip!"
>>
>>27016832

"That so? Mmm... i just hope it ain't some worried stuff, reporting any problems... oh, right, should we stop by the lab green to get the pumpkin then?"

Lumi tilts his head, enjoying the breeze, being created due to the ride, stealing a glance at what exactly is Purple 10 doing too.

"Why does the Central usually call ponies over?"
>>
>>27016810
"Use force?" Morning says smirking.

"Listen, I don't know who told you dressing up like Nightmare Moon's guards was a good idea, or worse, what awful parent decided bringing her kids along for espionage was a wise decision, but you both have until the count of three to tell me what is going on, or else."

Morning says holding up her hoof.

"One"
>>27016918
Morning looks over.

"I seriously doubt children are a threat to Movie Magic. And in any case you're the one bouncing off the walls for some adventure, you should go look. I'll stay here and 'interrogate' these two. And stay out of trouble."
>>
>>27016832
>>27016920
http://pastebin.com/WaR92s7a

Gloria makes her way back to where the rest of the group is after having some relaxing fun, only to be called. "Lumi? Canopy? Is something wrong?" She asks.
>>
>>27016991

"Not sure yet. The ones at the Central want to see us for some reason."

The crystal pony proceeds to mentally call the pumpkin from Lab Green to, whistling loudly with his hoof as to give the impression that this is what made it come.

His very own Tendra call, so to speak..
>>
>>27016969
"Morning, don't be like that! They had to get Lunarguard armor from somewhere, and they're under orders. Maybe they might not be a threat, but SOMETHING's going on!"
>>
>>27016918
"Yes! Cower in fear of being hit by your own attacks," the colt says, hooves on his flanks and smirking widely, before wobbling and falling off his partner. He then springs back up, looks around as if someone pushed him, then back to the grown ups.
"Consider yourself warned."

>>27016969
"Alright then...."
As Morning does her countdown, the colt on the bottom just takes out a slingshot, pulls back, and shoots a multi-sided die at Morning. It bounces off of her harmlessly, but magically displays a number....
[1d100]

>>27016870
"Books and writings...can only teach...so much. ...true improvement...comes from...actually doing," D'Eaff says with a sagely wisdom behind his words he sounded surprised at hearing.
"Just...go out and...experience whatever...there is to...experience. You...will improve...without a doubt."

>>27016870
>>27016875
D'Eaff nods, hearing the blood Melody play, then cringes a bit as the real Melody does.
"I hate...to say but...maybe the blood...used here has...all your talent...."

>>27016847
The pony rolls his eyes.
"They always gotta make it hard...."
He raises up the bonesaw, until he jerks a bit, then slumps over on top of Crux, revealing a certain knife in his back.
"Did...did I do that right?" says one pumpkin colt, standing there looking as nervous as always.
"I...was hiding in this room...then that guy suddenly came in with you and...yeah."
>>
>>27017109
She sighs, "That... doesn't normally happen."
She tries to fix her fluke.
[1d10+1] inspire
>>
>>27017109
>>27016969
The number shines brightly for all to see, then it zaps Morning, transforming her into a potted sunflower.

>Polymorphed: can see/hear things around you, but can't take an action until next turn.

>>27016920
>>27016991
"That's just it: they don't. Not unless it is very urgent or important," Purple replies as you all pull up to a large building with white lights. It is the central structure, and the largest of them all. As you disembark, you see the pumpkin making its way over, mostly climbing on the buildings/structures like some sort of spider.

"Now, this is where the heads of LunaTech are. I know you've all been very well behaved thus far, but I should still remind you: behave around them."
At that, the sliding doors open and you enter, an all white and sterile looking interior greets you. There is only one hallway. One really long hallway, that leads into a large chamber. It is entirely white, save for seven screens, and one larger screen. All they display is the names of colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple. The last screen simply says Master.
"Greetings, visitors," the screen reading Master says, evident by how it flashes at each syllable, "I trust your being here has not caused any anomalies with the workings of this facility."

Canopy can be seen backing up a bit, looking unsure what to make of this entire situation.
>>
>>27017109
Crux takes a few seconds for his senses to come back. Once he's fully aware, he holsters his revolver and takes a deep breath.
"...I'm gonna be honest, I thought you were this bum right here," he kicks Dr. Hairy off of himself as he takes his bonesaw away, stowing it underneath his coat.
He then starts dragging Dr. Hairy's unconscious body to a corner.

"But I gotta say, that was well executed, kid. Even if this was /completely/ by coincidence, I appreciate that you stayed. Can't trust nopony these days..."
He seals his appreciation by patting the pumpkin colt on the head.

He takes his balisong out of Dr. Hairy's back, and does a quick flip before he puts it away.
"You still got the bag, kiddo? I think I'd better teach you how to disguise yourself. Effectively. And I'd better give you a name, too, unless you have one already."
>>
File: Dohohoho.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Dohohoho.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>27017100
>>27017190
>>27017109
As a potted plant, Morning cannot do anything except stand around and wait for the plot to progress. In other words, nothing changes.
>>
>>27017109
Sundown looks shocked as Morning is transformed.
"Shut up, you little twerp!" Sundown says angrily, approaching them once more, "You tell us what you're up to or I'll find a different way to get an answer from you!"
[1d10+2] Intimidation
>>
>>27017190
Gloria bows to the screens, assuming that they might just be contacting from someplace else. "Greetings, my name is Gloria. It's a pleasure to meet the ones who run such a wonderful facility." She says with a smile. "May I ask why you summoned us here?"
>>
>>27017109
"I suppose I'll have to make time then, after we find our missing friends. ...Which we should probably get back to looking for."
Azzanadra says as he remembers the reason they came to the city.
"Thank you for your hospitality D'Eaff, I'll make note to come back and visit you after I've learned and refined my magic more. Is there any last bits of advice you could give before we go?"

>>27017109
>>27017183
Blood Melody laughs at D'Eaff's comment, giving a little show off solo with her bloodstrument as Melody fixes her mess.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27017190

"Greetings... and no, i believe it hasn't, as far as the underlying mechanism are involved. I must say it's been a pleasure visiting this facility so far. How may we be of service?"

The crystal pony tilts his head towards Canopy and adds on quickly and a bit quiter, though stil audible for others:

"It's a modern way of comunicating for, Canopy. Nothing to worry about."
>>
>>27017204
Something does change: Morning reverts back to a normal pony!

>>27017214
"How about no," the colt with the slingshot says, still looking bored, "and you leave before I shoot another one of those dice."

"Yeah, we've been trained in the 99 Arts of Interrogation Endurance! There's NOTHING you can say that'll make us say what our secret plot is!" The colt then proceeds to blow a raspberry at the approaching Sundown, while the bored looking one takes out a pocketwatch and glances at it, nodding a bit.

>>27017183
>>27017236
"Last bit of...advice?"
He looks at the two Melodies, then back to Azz.
"How about...giving that mare...her blood back? ...I'm sure...you can raise...it again...if you have to."

>>27017203
The pumpkin colt smiles as he gets patted on the head.
"Thanks Mr. Crux," he says back happily, climbing up onto Crux's back, "and I looked at your disguises...but I didn't really like any of them. But, I can do this."
He then pulls his body into his head and closes his eyes and mouth. He looks like a normal pumpkin, until he starts to speak again.

"A name? No, we never had names. We just kinda knew who we were and all."

1/2
>>
>>27017364
"It's been out of me for several days now." She tells the ancient Litch.
>>
>>27017364
"If you don't tell me what's going on, I'll kiss you!" She says, advancing up until she's got her nose inches away from his face.
>>
>>27017233
>>27017290
"It...feel like cold way of talking," Canopy remarks.

"I will be precise and to the point," the Master screen says, "recently, we detected odd fluctuations in this realm. One that affected the fabric of reality itself. Then today, about two days later, we received reports of four entities visiting our lab. Four unknown and never seen before entities."

"Invaders!" The Blue screen yells, flashing like the others, "Invaders from another realm!"

"Or simply visitors," Red replies, much calmer and serene sounding.

"As you can see, you have caused some concern within our upper ranks. So tell us, off worlders," the Master screen says, "are you friend or foe?"
>>
>>27017364
>>27017371
"Yea... It's been separate for some time now. Even if it wasn't, it's probably picked up contaminants from dust and dirt on the floor from walking around."
Blood Melody stops its play and looks down at its hooves before looking back up with a shrug,
"Again, thank you. I'm sure we'll meet again soon."

Azzanadra looks to Melody.
"Let's go see if we can catch up with the others, or find some new clues on Crux and the pumpkin colt."
>>
>>27017364
Crux tilts his head slightly, and puts a hoof on his chin when the colt shifts into a regular pumpkin, thinking about what they could do to sneak out of this place.

He raises an eyebrow as an idea clicks in his head.
"Ahhh, this'll be much easier to pull off than I thought!"

He retrieves his bag, and starts rummaging around for a wig, and makeup. He props himself in front of Mr. Hairy, to see if he can pull this off, removing his coat for himself as he gets to work on altering his looks.
>Disguise
[1d10]

"No name, eh? Ugh, I was never good with names. We'll think of one later, kiddo."
>>
>>27017395
"We are friendly. A princess from our world was kidnapped and brought here, we do not know how they could accomplish such a spell but our goal is to rescue her and bring the princess back to her home." She says, being honest with the voices behind the monitors.
>>
>>27017364
"Why does everything taste like alfalfa?" Morning asks as she looks around.
>>27017378
>>27017364
As the colt threatens her with the dice, Morning draws her blade out of her beltpouch, and cuts the pouch holding the dice free, making them all spill out onto the ground.

[1d10+3] DC 5
>Empower Weapon
>>
>>27017395

After a pause as to consider the gravity of the situation, Lumi responds:

"Admittedly, i, Mercurial Luminescence and Miss Gloria here, may be possibly connected with that event. I'd hardly call that invading though... as we were dragged from our world to this one by ponies from yours. Among others, we are actually looking for a way back home."

Since he's mentioned just the two of the four having any connection to the event, Lumi deems it worthy to add about the rest:

"My pumkin is a species from your world, only altered with magic. Miss Canopy here, is a denizen of the jungle nearby. They're not related to the incident that brought us here. "
>>
>>27017413
She nods to him, playing a fun little tune on the way up.
>>
>>27017378
"Ewww! Koodies," the colt yells, backing away, "the one thing they diodn't train us for! But...I'll never talk!"

>>27017428
The bored looking colt finally shows another emotion: fear.
"...oh no...."
The dice spill out, five of them to be exact. They all roll a number, display it, and proceed to o something to whoever they're nearest to. Except the fifth, which by some stroke of luck, it equally separated from all four ponies.

[1d100] Sundown
[1d100] Morning
[1d100] Peppy Colt
[1d100] Bored Colt
[1d100] All four

>>27017371
>>27017413
"Yes, I...look forward...to that day," he says, then peers down at his trains.
"All aboard...next stop...destiny."

You two leave D'Eaff's basement, finding Morning and Sundown have left. The pumpkin filly stands there, looking at you two come up.
"Hey, there you two are! C'mon! The nice ladies are fighting some guy!"

>>27017414
"Oh...okay then," the colt says, getting off of Crux's back as he gets to work.

Amazingly, you're able to pull off the look, right down to the mis-matched colors of his beard and afro. The colt then gets back on Crux's back.
"So...what now? We're gonna be more careful this time...r-right?"

1/2
>>
>>27017540
>>27017550
"D'Eaff was much nicer than what I was expecting. Maybe we should pick up another train for his town as a thanks for his help when we see him next."

"Was it a kidnapper, did they find a clue?"
As the filly steps up and explains the situation, Azzanadra lifts her up onto his back with his telekinesis.
"Hold on, better to be safe if there's a fight so soon after stepping outside."
Azzanadra follows the filly's directions to where Sundown and Morning an off to.
>>
>>27017550
Crux makes sure that he has Dr. Happy's scanner before he gets up, and coats his balisong in serum. He makes sure it's in an easy to reach area before he loads his revolver, and lifts the colt onto his back. Just for safety precautions, he drops a little bit of serum into Dr. Hairy's mouth, enough to make sure he's out cold.

"Yeah, we'll have to be if we want out of this place. Now quick, disguise. I have a plan if we get questioned. I'm gonna act like I'm going home to fix my hair, and you're gonna be my lunch. Do not speak, do not move, do not do anything unless you're in mortal danger. Try and stay on my back."
He tries matching Dr. Hairy's voice as he leaves through the door.
[1d10]
>>
>>27017616
"Yeah, that could be fun."

>>27017550
"Oh no, I hope they're handling themselves well." She rushes forth, following Azz.
>>
File: Chaos.png (775 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.png
775 KB, 1280x720
>>27017550
Sundown is suddenly teleported inside a nearby cotton candy stand, where her tail falls into the machine and is now being spun around with hte sugary treat. Eventually, it gets to a point where she herself is being spun around. Fortunately, she isn't too far away, and can still see what happens to the others.

Morning, suddenly, has a swarm of pale-green butterflies flying around her, obscuring her vision and otherwise being a general nuisance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF3vquclli0

The Peppy Colt hiccups, causing him to teleport a short distance away.
"Woah, what *hiccup*"
He teleports once more, this time in the air and landing on his butt.
"Oww, what the *hiccup*"
Once more he teleports, this time ending upside-down on the other side of the castle walls.
"MAKE IT STOP!"

The Bored Colt's ears perk up as he hears at something, looking around for the source. Oddly enough, the source appears to be coming from him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7PGnvrJlLc
"This...is not good."

The fifth dice zaps everyone, and they find themselves growing in size! Sundown's new size results in her wrecking the cotton candy stand like a pony-wrecking ball before she is flung out, her tail now looking like it is made of cotton candy. The butterflies continue to harass Morning, seemingly as if more had swarmed to her. The Peppy Colt continues to hiccup-teleport, this time into a trash can as he grows in size, resulting in him getting stuck in a trashcan. The Bored Colt grows as well, looking at his partner.
"Well, this isn't so bad."
"Speak for yourself! You're not stuck during your growth spurt!"

2/3
>>
>>27017419
>>27017450
The screens are silent as Lumi and Gloria tell their tales. Then, they speak.
"Is this true, Purple 10?"

"This is the first i'm hearing of this," she responds, "but, they have been friendly and have not done anything worth noting of them being detrimental to our well being. If anything, they were willing to help us."

"Hmm...very well," Master screen says, "friendly as you are, your goals I find troubling. We do not have reports of a kidnapping occurring. A way back home we could provide, but it likely would not be ready readily soon."

"By our projections," screen Yellow began, "it would take perhaps two more decades before we have non-magical spatial transportation ready."

"They're lying," Blue yells out, "making up some story to distract us, then hit us when we show them all we have! An act I say!"

"Silence!"
All the screen suddenly turn off, except for Master.
"I wish to know more about your predicament. You say a Princess of yours was stolen, correct? Would she have anything to do with a figure named Nightmare Moon?"
>>
>>27017659
>for reference, everyone affected are now griffon sized
>>
>>27017659
Giant Morning swats away the butterflies, moving to swipe up the dice, holding them all up in the air in a clenched "fist", looking to the Bored Colt.

"Last chance! Tell us who you're working for, and what you're doing snooping around, or we're all going for another ride on the magical roulette table!"
>>
>>27017659
Sundown runs at the Peppy Colt, planting a kiss on his mouth. "Now tell me what you're doing or you're getting another one!"
>>
>>27017702
"Yes... From our world, the Princess named Luna was banished to the moon for a thousand years. This was after she transformed into the one known as Nightmare Moon... threatening to bring endless night to equestria." She says, telling the whole truth to the one titled Master. "I do not follow the Equestrians, but my order is in alliance with them and several other nations. This means I will do what I can to save their princess."
>>
>>27017702

Lumi nods his head at Purple's answer:

"Our story is.. not typical to say the least. Didn't see the need to bother anyone with it without a need for it. Now, that it's appeared though.. yes, the princess we seek, Luna, called herself Nightmare Moon during the time she displayed antagonistic intentions, contrary to her usual, benevolent self. As she returned from the millenium's worth of banishment and was reformed shortly afterwards, she began making amends for that time, not wishing to return to her cruel self. That is, we believe, being forced upon her by the ones who have kidnapped her, wishing to have the old, strong tyrant she used to be, instead of the gentle princess that ruled over Equestria."

>>27017743

Since Gloria started on the topic of relations, Lumi felt obliged to add:

"Likewise, i do not originate from Equestria. The place i come from, Crystal Empire had ties with it for a long time, including a history of helping each other out in dire need. I'm acting out my part
>>
>>27017730
You manage to grab one of the dice, but the colt doesn't look all that scared.
"I won't because we won't be. Those things are one-time use. Which stinks because now I gotta go all the way back and get more...."
As if to demonstrate, the colt takes one and tosses it. The die, literally, fizzles out and lets out a small puff of smoke, and doesn't nothing else.
"So...yeah. Nice going."

>>27017731
"EEEEEEEWWW *hiccup*"
The colt is teleported behind the bored colt, but slightly in the air that he lands with a thud.
"Stranger danger!"

As the two of you deal with the effects of these dice, there is suddenly a loud explosion from Corrupt Castle. You can see the top part of the castle is engulfed in a purple-blue fireball.
"Mission accomplished boys."
"It's just me and you here."
"And now we can go home *hiccup* and eat chips!" The peppy colt says, teleported on top of the bored colt's back. As if on que, the bored colt makes a break for it, running away from the castle.

>>27017616
>>27017635
The the pumpkin filly leads you to where Morning and Sundown are, you both also see Corrupt Castle engulfed in flames as the sounds of an explosion ring out.

>>27017619
"Got it," the colt says before going silent.

Crux leaves the room, making his way through the halls. He passes by one pony who says 'hey doc' and is able to mimic Hairy's voice and not raise any suspicion.

In looking for an exit, you enter through a door that leads into a large, somewhat dark room. The only light comes from large, glass tube-like tanks; filled with some sort of liquid and gives off a green glow. Within some of these tanks is some sort of creature. Roughly pony-sized, but difficult to tell what with it floating in a fetal position.
"What are those?" The colt whispers.

1/2
>>
>>27017743
>>27017813
Master is silent, as is everyone else in the room.

"I see. Then this explains some odd activity as of late. We have been hearing of Nightmare Moon's order of knights moving about, attempting to recruit ponies, and other activities. We had dismissed them as mere cult activity, but it seems our inaction was not wise."

"Allow me to be the first to apologize for any irregularities brought to your world from ours. As well, we would be happy to assist you in your endeavors of rescuing your princess. If Nightmare Moon does come back, after all the centuries that have passed without her, it could cause more harm than good."
>>
>>27017900
While the situation of teleporting colts, big ponies, and everything else there is with Sundown and Morning, the explosion draws far more attention from Azzanadra.

He turns and heads towards the Castle, somepony who would bomb a castle would likely be the type to kidnap ponies.
"Hold on tight."
He says to the pumpkin filly with concern as he heads to the blast sight.
>>
>>27017928
"I couldn't agree more. Thank you for your offer of assistance... But really, all we need is to be pointed in the right direction. Although I won't refuse any help you offer us." She says with a smile. "Possibly even help us find a way to get home once we rescue Luna..."
>>
>>27017900
Crux slowly walks up to one of the tubes, and sets his hoof on one of the tubes. He tries to get a better look inside before he shakes his head.
"Oh, what am I thinking?"

He turns around and heads for the exit
"Listen kid, curiosity killed the cat. Never let yourself get too curious, you'll end up messing yourself up. Remember the lockers? I got curious about the mare I knocked out earlier, and I payed the price for checking if she was still out."
He pauses as he sets his hoof on the door.

"Okay fine, maybe every once in a while, it's okay to explore."
He turns around, and starts looking around at the tubes, but not before slinking to the shadows.
>Stealth
[1d10]
>>
>>27017900
>>27017730
As the two run away, Sundown shouts at Morning, shouting, "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!" Before running after them.
[1d10] Pursuit
>>
>>27017900
>>27017937
Her eyes go wide, and she high tails it to follow Azz.
>>
>>27017928

"Apologies accepted. I am sorry for us, having you caused concern as well. I'm truly relieved to hear this goal is of of mutual benefit."

>>27017951

"Contrary to Miss Gloria here, i'm not as confident. Being in a world different from ours, we are quite starved for knowledge. I'm certain any information concerning what we might encounter on our way could be of benefit, especially with that knight's order running around. I believe they'll prove hostile to our cause. The only clue we have is that they were possibly headed for Corrupt Castle."
>>
>>27018010
"Then I will go to the Corrupt Castle. I do not worry about the guards, but I won't foolishly run in blind... As much as I hate to say it, there are others that came with us. If we can find them we might stand a chance in infiltrating the Corrupt Castle."
>>
File: tumblr_m26ix9yPzD1rt9k48o1_500.gif (453 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m26ix9yPzD1rt9k48o1_500.gif
453 KB, 500x215
>>27017957
>>27017900
Morning looks to the fireball in shock, then back to the colts.

"You..."

Morning rushes them, tackling the bored colt [and thus, knocking them both down], her hooves glowing.

[1d10+2] Tackle!
>Fervor Turn 1
>Empower Weapon +2
>Also pinning Bored Colt if possible, arms down.
>>
>>27018028
>>27017928

"There were originally six of us total. We got separated along the way, against our will" - Lumi adds in quickly, for the Blue not to kick in again with his/her invasion fears.
>>
>>27017957
You give chase to the colts, which normally would be a hard task, but thanks to their larger size and one of them being the source of music, you're able to keep up with them, following them into an alleyway, where three more Lunar Guard ponies stand. Adults of normal size.
"What in the moon is going on?" One says, looking dumbfounded at the sights before him.

>>27018038
While you give a good effort, sadly, you're unable to get a solid tackle in on the colts. You do, however, follow them and see the same thing Sundown sees.
"Is there a reason you're chasing them?"

"One is a colt cuddler!" The peppy one yells, which earns a raised eyebrow from the adult knights.

"That and...all our tricks are used up."

>>27017937
>>27017967
You two make your way to the blast site, avoiding ponies running out. Inside the castle, you see the upper reaches of the castle inaccessible due to the flames. The pumpkin filly shift uncomfortably on Azz's back.
"Hey...can we not be here? I really don't like fire."

>>27017952
Crux begins to sneak around, looking within the tubes. Some of them have small creatures that are just developing, others have fully developed ones; but they all appear to be the same thing: some sort of four armed creature with claws, all black skin, and somewhat lanky/malnourished looking.

As Crux explores, there is a door at the end of the room, cracked open slightly, and with an eerie light coming from within....

1/2
>>
>>27017951
>>27018010
"A way home for you will be...difficult. But Corrupt Castle sounds like a slightly odd place for them to be. That place has been converted into a movie set recently and-" the screen's voice cuts out suddenly. There is a long period of silence before he speaks again.
"It appears your friends might be right. We just received word about a terrorist attack on Corrupt Castle. While it is currently unknown at the current time, King Dad could be killed."

"King Dad? Who?"

"This realm's current ruler. If he has, indeed, been assassinated before an appointed ruler was announced, we could be looking at a realm-wide free-for-all for the seat of power."

>PAUSED
>>
>>27016141
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.