[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me at least 3 unique traits of personality that differentiate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Tell me at least 3 unique traits of personality that differentiate her from Mane6 or Sunset Shimmer. Because personally i feel like Cheerilee is more fleshed out while Starlight feels like a bland self insertion of a typical teenage pegasister. At least AJ got her accent, this shit is just Sunset 2.0.
>>
>>27011064
uhhh pass.
>>
>>27011064
>bland self insertion of a typical teenage pegasister
how?
>>
>take former villain
>mean, cunning, backstory that explains her goals
>gets reformed
>becomes shy and apologetic
>>
File: 1459842460010.png (331 KB, 805x720) Image search: [Google]
1459842460010.png
331 KB, 805x720
>>27011064
You just seem like a mad Shimmerfag. Stay mad
>>
>>27011197
>Luna
>Sunset
>Glimmer
>Diamond Tiara (most likely)
Who is next?
>>
File: Sunset Glimmer.png (131 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Glimmer.png
131 KB, 600x861
>>27011197
It seems to me that they were conceived as the same character and the only reason she was even included instead of Sunset was because the Equestria Girls universe already established her story line. If, at the end of the first movie, Sunset had turned back into a pony and returned to Equestria, we'd probably be seeing an orange pony as the new main character.
>>
>>27011259
Sunset doesn't have Sunburst.
>>
>>27011064
>Tell me at least 3 unique traits of personality that differentiate her from Mane6 or Sunset Shimmer.

Here is my breakdown of the anti-Twilights
Trixie- Twilight if she was obsessed with fame for magic over substance of magic
Sunset- Twilight if she was obsessed with magic for power rather than magic for knowledge
Starlight- Twilight if she hated friendship rather than being indifferent to it
Moondancer- Twilight if she remained on her original path
>>
>>27011064
>differentiate her from ... Sunset Shimmer
But Shimmer is just in EQG. No reason to compare the two.
>>
>>27011064
Well one is that she at least has some reason for going all kookoo. Sunburst and her seemed to have been practically joined at the hip going by that S6 flashback, and him just up and leaving and cutting off all contact kind of fucked up her 10 year old or younger mind. She also only outright went real bad when she was in fullon revenge mode. Before that, Our Town was essentially her actual safe space where she projected her problems onto the villagers.

Sunset on the other hand was pretty much just "Celestia pls make me alicorn because power" and when she escaped to humanland she was just a generic school bully.

Say what you want about Starlight, but she at least had a reason beyond "lol power".
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 634x428
>>27011064
Smug.
Utilitarian.
Sarcastic.
>>
>>27011384
>Say what you want about Starlight, but she at least had a reason beyond "lol power".

Her reason was less reasonable than that. Wanting to be the ruler/leader/most powerful is a pretty normal want, and a need for some personality types

Starlight literally decided to wage war on cutie marks because her friend got one, it's way more petty if anything.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.