[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are ugly, you are the ugliest princess pony I've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1437809278841.png (192 KB, 1000x798) Image search: [Google]
1437809278841.png
192 KB, 1000x798
You are ugly, you are the ugliest princess pony I've ever seen in my life. For fucks sake your hair looks like a pair of amoebas hanging out of your body.
>>
>>27010411
n-no u
>>
>>27010411
nice pasta.
>>
Why did they even change her design? Who the shit even drew her new design?
>>
>>27010411
Didn't you post this the other day?
>>
>>27011531
Yup. OP is confirmed faggot. >>27001218

And I stand by my opinion that her previous look was better, but her current one is still okay. Not great, but okay.
>>
>>27010411
I want to cum on her mane
>>
>>27010411
So, have you told your parents you are gay yet?
>>
>>27011531
>>27011632
/b/tards have okay taste. NOT. Your taste is awful just like your personality and your standards are lower than hell.
>>
>>27012325
>/b/tards have okay taste. NOT
Don't you have a baywatch magazine to be fapping to right now?
>>
>>27012325
>/b/
>having any taste other than shit

Kill yourself you autistic fuck.
>>
SHUT UP and let's all think about molesting Celestia's little sister
>>
>>27012395
What the fuck is wrong with you. No right here right now motherfucker.

Explain to me why you assholes find her weak and pathetic, rather than suave and powerful.

What the hell kinda fans are you?
>>
>>27012432
>fans
>implying
ignore /b/ threads
>>
>>27012432
>asserted herself against her sister literally once in her life, and got beaten by force rather than reasoning
>gets beaten again by a bunch of dumb 20-somethings who've known each other for maybe three whole hours tops
>she then immediately regresses into a subservient little cuckquean who never ever asserts herself again for the rest of the series, and doesn't even try to validate the feelings that had driven her to that point just because they turned bitter without any outlet to cope with them
Yeah, what a suave and powerful ruler she is.
>>
File: Princess Luna (12).png (196 KB, 994x566) Image search: [Google]
Princess Luna (12).png
196 KB, 994x566
Dear Princess Luna,

You may not think this true, but to me, I think you are the most loving and sweet pony in all of Equestria, the world even. Your night, your gift to all of us, is so vast and beautiful, each star and planet placed ever so carefully by your delicate hooves, reflected to all of those who behold you in your mane. Your eyes are like novas, your voice like the melodious hymn of a piano. You are the night and the essence of the pale moon. I love you, Princess. I want to spend every day with you. I want to make you happy and i want to shower you with gifts. I want to be with you when your scared and when your happy, when the world seems to much, i want to defend you from its worries. I want you to love me too... I would do anything for you, my Princess, if only before i go to sleep each day i can look into your eyes and tell you how very much i love you. Truly, that would make me happier then anything else in all the universe.

Your loving prince,

Anon
ps your sister shall die, Nightmare Moon, and we shall rule Equestria together in endless night
>>
File: VY6XKoR.jpg (254 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
VY6XKoR.jpg
254 KB, 1280x855
>>27014010
I'm still not sure if this is pasta or if it's the same guy.
Whoever originally wrote it worries me greatly.
>>
>>27012379
Eh they seem to have mostly fine taste in film
>>
>>27010411

Indeed, even Twilight with wings looks better
Fuck even flurru heart is more fuckeable
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.