[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode 8 Spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Season 6 episode 8 will probably be a Christmas carol, who will be christmas past, present and future?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/04/season-6-episode-8-revealed.html
>>
Is it pic related. If not hope you get ban
>>
It'll be shit
>>
>>27009401
pic is related, click link, it'll be glim glam episode
>>
>>27009390
You fucking idiot !!!!!!!

Hey !! All of You !!
Don't Click a link
He spoil all entry season 6 and middle of season 7
>>
>>27009414
>doesn't look at link.
>shitposts
>doesn't instantly kills himself
>>
>>27009390
I don't understand the appealing of StarLight Glimmer.

She appeared out of nowhere and right into Mane7 cast. She has no unique personality or any interesting trait. She and Sunset act like some femanon self insertion. They could at least give her ANY interest or even just a stutter or any other physical trait that would make her stand out. She's a unicorn who doesn't even focus on anything magical. Is all about Sunsburst so far and her shitty backstory. Both her and Sunset have identical bland personality and all of them suck.
>>
>>27009424
>glimmer thread
>>
>>27009407
Gud. U are safe from the ban wrench now. Go on.
>>
File: 1459837128024.png (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1459837128024.png
8 KB, 224x225
>>27009424
>>
>>27009390
I doubt it they already did that with sweetie bells Luna episode
When have the writers ever recycled a plot
>>
christmas episode in may is odd but more starlight so HELL YEAH
>>
>Be Starlight.
>Be weird out.
“Uhm.. Twilight?"
>“Yes my pupil?"
>Twilight glee with joy as she smiles at her.
“Whats with all the... decorations?"
>“Oh that. We are preparing for Hears Warming Eve silly donkey"
>She giggle rising a Celestia and Luna banner on the castle
“But... Its may"
>“what do you mean starlight."
>really
“Twilight Sparkle."
>“Starlight Glimmer!"
>Twilight beam a smile at her.
“Okay. That's it. Going back to the old village."
>With that Starlight left Twilight to her preparations for Hearts Warming Eve in may.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.