[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: twilicorn.png (753 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
twilicorn.png
753 KB, 1280x720
So do people still think Twilight becoming an alicorn and a princess was a terrible thing? Those weeks leading into the S3 finale sure were interesting.

I personally have loved how Twilicorn has worked out in the show. I love how the universe keeps moving forward. It's more exciting than doing the obvious and making her an alicorn in the series finale. Making her an alicorn now let's us see how she actually does as a princess and how life changes, compared to just being to left to wonder after a series finale.
>>
File: twilightmynig.png (143 KB, 559x490) Image search: [Google]
twilightmynig.png
143 KB, 559x490
>>27009046
she has wings now
thats cool i guess
>>
>>27009046
oh jeezus fuck stop posting this.
It was bad storytelling, which was unecessary and had a net negative effect on the quality of the show.

End of story, hang yourself you worthless piece of garbage.
>>
>>27009312
rude tbqh
>>
>>27009046
It was an awful idea then and still an awful idea now.
>>
>>27009046
Magical Mystery Cure was not a good episode. It was not a good idea to make her an Alicorn while keeping the show running, at least not with only a rushed one-parter and a pretty shitty justification, and I would have preferred if they didn't, however I do also think that they have handled Twilicorn pretty well and that it gave them the opportunity for new character development.

The show staff had no control over it, but what they did with it is pretty good.
>>
>>27009266
>>27010075
Twilicorn will end in the season finale.
>>
>>27010342
I love this meme
>>
>>27009046
I never thought it was a terrible thing in general, it was just not all that well executed because they had to shove it in a single episode.

The wings themselves are actually great because they make her body language more expressive.
>>
File: they're real.jpg (35 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
they're real.jpg
35 KB, 325x325
>27009046
>I personally have loved how Twilicorn has worked out in the show. I love how the universe keeps moving forward. It's more exciting than doing the obvious and making her an alicorn in the series finale. Making her an alicorn now let's us see how she actually does as a princess and how life changes, compared to just being to left to wonder after a series finale.
Shill elsewhere.

No, you are not getting your (u) from me.
>>
It gives the show a way of telling a bigger story. Otherwise we would have the mane6 solving yet another problem in ponyville and everyone would wonder why Celestia isn't taking on the big baddies.

When Twilight became a princess I knew the pacing would be right, she got the castle and right now the ponies are on their mission to bring the magic of friendship to whole Equestria. I especially liked the episodes where everypony had to do things they hate to pursue their element of harmoy, like Raimbow Dash deciding to not join the Wondercolts to win the qualification or Fluttershy deciding that being kind and friendly won't solve the problem.

The characters still stay true to the things that make them unique, their passions and their element, but evolve a lot in terms of how they act and behave. They take something from their lessons unlike Ash in Pokémon for example.
>>
>>27010419
Hows that autism going?
>>
>>27010075
MMC was a great episode. One of the best in the show. The decision to make Twilight an alicorn might wasn't a good one, but the episode itself was beyond amazing.
>>
>>27010419
You're an idiot, anon!
>>
>>27010504
Hell, no! MMC is the most worst episode ever in the history of MLP!
>>
>>27009046
The concept of it? No. The way it was done? Yes.
>>
>>27010521
/thread
>>
>>27010342
Discord will be back to evil and be slapped by Fluttershy and be dead in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27010529
Fluttershy will be back in the S6 finale and be slapped by evil and be Discord to dead.
>>
I was against it initally, but I grew to like it due to the fact that the character dynamics weren't negatively affected.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.