[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG -- Not until I say so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1454172903777.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454172903777.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27006521
Post sheets.
>>
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: stalth mod.jpg (95 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
stalth mod.jpg
95 KB, 400x280
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
File: Void eye.jpg (109 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Void eye.jpg
109 KB, 800x533
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>27006542
>>27006568
>>27006585
>>27006683
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26931498/#26934327

Last time on HolyQuest...

We found our heroes amid the chaos and tension of ZA as the guard scrambled to search for survivors, secure the royal family, and set up a new phalanx of forces out at the remnants of the destroyed front gate. The general sense of unease and premonition yet lingered and manifested itself in other forms.

Novelus found the gate to the Wellspring, an underground lake and ZA's primary source of water, locked, with the key missing. The only one with authority to seal this off would be the king himself. Observer began to feel a new, unfamiliar emotion, one like intense guilt and sense of wrongdoing, the premonition that sins would soon be invariably found out and punished. A mark appeared on her hoof in the form of two rings, the symbol of Vipaka, a kind of spirit of disaster recurring in many superstitions.

Amy found a runaway cow who was wearing a purple cloak, sackcloth robes, and royal sandals, lost in ZA's temple district. The cow did not seem to recall ever getting those clothes. She was eventually led back to Ma Gosh, a hunter who was assisting the guard in keeping the civvies under control.

>>27006542
>>27006568
>>27006585
>>27006683
As you head back into the front gates, leaving Onion and Volkama on the ship, you are momentarily stopped by a new squadron of guards, who roll out enormous stone ballistas with stone missiles and set up a perimeter outside the broken gate. One of them opens his mouth to threaten you, but another stops him, pointing out that Flaming is part of the guard, technically. Reluctantly, the guards break form to let you by, grumbling commanding you to move it while doing so.

You are now back amid the hubbub of the city. Guards are still running about, combing the debris and checking for butterflies, digging up Bodhidharma's vines with their spears.

(1/2)
>>
>>27006708
god dammit I just realized http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>27006708
You eventually find the repurposed inn where you last left your goats. It is remarkably less packed than the last time you were here, presumably a result of the recent attack, among other things. There are still goats here, and you note that they have been corralled over into the far right corner of the inn's stuffy main hall. They split rations and whisper among themselves. You note that a few of them toy with the slave collars, most of which had presumably been disposed of on the way here. Those non-goats in the inn shoot them venomous glances every now and again.

A very large griffon with a head like a pidgeon sits on the far left side of the room, amid those giving the goats death-glares. He doesn't seem concerned with them, merely stirring a cup of tea.
>>
>>27006839
She smiles and nods to the guard as they pass by
''Let's get going now. To the castle...''
>>
>>27006839
Flaming's legs stamp in place as the guards present the stone ballistas and aim them down at them, but her stance changes after the guard points her out from among the guard. She lets out a sigh of relief, looking at the guards and bowing her head.

"Thanks. All of you keep doing what you're doing, the city could come under attack again at any moment. Stay vigilant!" She encourages them, moving back into the ruins of the city.

>>27006888
>>27006683
She moves along with Dania towards the castle, looking up at her, "Your highness, I was never really up to date on all the procedures in Zha but, from what I remember, only the King could possibly close the wellspring. Is that true?"

She looks over at OBserver, "Observer, I'm almost certain Shei is at wherever the goat refugees were moved. Do you need that cursed mark looked at right away?"
>>
>>27006851
Shei-Sher enters the Inn, he senses the tension in the air and feels the urge to do something about all the mean glares in the inn, but decides against starting a ruckus.

Shei-Sher greets his kin "I have returned my brethren." He says in a delighted tone "Bearing good news and bad, but the will of Sh'harel is optimistic." noticing the reduces numbers in his tribe Shei-Sher is compelled to ask "Where is the rest of our tribe?"
>>
>>27006839
>>27006919
"This unwanted emotion is a pest to me. I would like to get this mark removed as soon as possible." She says, annoyed at the fact she couldn't break a curse herself. "I was sure my null spell would remove it. Now where are these refugees?" She asks mostly to herself, searching for possible signs of the refugees.

>Searching
[1d10+3]
>>
>>27006839
>Before leaving the ship to return to Zha, Pryce asks Onion to tell River if she returns anytime soon that he'd like to see her for a medical check on his horn.

Pryce looks around as he walks back into the city with Zjetya.
"I could barely tell how much damage was done with all that fog about... maybe the ship would have been a better place to stay."

He approaches the guards near the gate removing the vines.
"Excuse me, is there anything I can do to help?"
>>
>>27006919
''Yes that is true Flaming. So either he had a very good reason to make that decision, or someone else did it for him...''

''And please, I told you to not call me Your Highness now...That is the third time you made that mistake'' He smiles down at the young buffalo
>>
>>27006848
>>27006851
>>27006950

Amy slinks in the inn like a sneaky puppy. If Shei is going to keep running, she's just going to have to sneak up on him. She gets up near Shei, but is immediately distracted.

She notices the griffon with the owl head. She looks at it and cocks her head. "What's that?" Amy says loudly, pointing at the griffon.
>>
>>27006971
Flaming smiles, "Emotions aren't so bad. I wouldn't be as good a fighter as I am without them."

She looks around the ruined city, her ears folding. "Oh... I-I know they're in the city somewhere but I left as soon as Shei and them arrived here, I don't know where they relocated them."

>>27007013
She flattens her ears, "Sorry, sorry... I was taught that titles are important, it's a hard habit to break now that I know you're a..." she scrunches up her mouth, whispering, "you-know-what."

She puts a hoof on her shoulder, "But I'm sure your father wouldn't do something this insane. It had to have been someone else."
>>
>>27007043
''It is fine when it is just us. The problem would be if someone else heard...''

''That is what I'm hoping for, Flaming...''
>>
>>27006888
>>27006919
You wind your ways up to the palace along the guards combing the Bodhidharma's wake. You note that a perimeter has been set up around the enormous corpse, and two soft, blue-robed figures with turban-like headdresses, who Novelus recognizes as geomancers, examine the body.

At the top of the stairs to the palace, the guards have completely blocked off the entrances, shields and all. Composed of the largest and most imposing Rams with the heaviest armor and scowling metal masks, they do not budge or react when you approach.

>>27006971
Catching sight of Amy's tail, you follow her and Shei to the inn. It is an old and worn-down looking place, with the main floor cleared of all furniture to make room for the newcomers.

>>27007030
The pigriffon just blows on his tea idly. A nearby stumpy earth pony stallion taps your arm roughly. "What are you, stupid? He's Brewster. Just don't look at him and he won't smash the inn. He's a mean sonofabitch!"

>>27006989
Most of the guards ignore you, but one stops to say, "Bug off, Mary, we got enough outsiders getting in our way," he snaps.

Zjetya flinches, glancing around. "These people haven't been happy in a long, long time. Before all this, I think. You can just see it in the air."

>>27006950
Quite a few of the goats simply ignore you, but a few gesture about. "Here, there, everywhere. Some stepped out to get away from all the stink of scared sheep, I don't think they're planning on staying put for much longer!" a grizzled old goat says with a voice like sandpaper.
>>
>>27007085
>>27006950
Observer approaches Shei after she finds her way to the inn. "Shei, do you know how to remove curses?" She asks, tapping on his shoulder with her hoof.
>>
>>27007085

Amy frowns. She looks to the Earth Pony back to the pigriffon. "Is he bothering you?" Amy asks in a more serious tone.
>>
>>27007085
She makes a brief stop to stare at what was once Bodhidharma

Once near the top of the stariway, She does a small bow with her head at the rams
''Good day my brothers. I wish to speak with the king or the council regarding the Wellspring''
>>
>>27007085
Pryce takes a step back at the snap.
"Mary?"
He questions, confused.

"It didn't feel as bad when I was here last. It may have been a bit crowded but it was at least a neutral, normal tone around."
Pryce steps back to Zjetya, heading deeper into the city to see if there's anything he can help with after seeing the continued destruction from how far the creature got into the city.
"This place is, or was, a sanctuary. It should be better than this for one of the few safe places left in this world."
>>
>>27007056
She nods her head, smiling, "I-I'll only say it really quietly when I'm sure no one else is around."

>>27007085
>>27007056
She looks around at the palace steps as they ascend, grateful they could at least prevent it from attacking where the city's centralized power was located. She leers at the corpse of the Bodhidharma, half ready for it to spring to life again as she stares at the geomancers. She tugs on Dania's wool, "Who are those?"

As she looks at the praetorians and the rest of the sheep guard blocking the entrance, she lowers her head, bowing to them respectfully as she stomps her hooves.

"Hello! I'm Flaming Shorthorns, with the guard stationed on the gate. We need to go inside, it's important."
>>
>>27007173
''Hmn? Oh those with the robes? They are the geomancers. Have you not learned about them in your time as guard here?...''
>>
>>27007213
She shakes her head, staring at them. "I lived in Zha for a while and learned a lot but, I did not take the time to learn everything. I was still a little upset with the state of the world at the time and was more focused on getting out of Zha to fight the demons. What do they do?"
>>
>>27007030
Shei-sher doesn't notice you, he is too busy addressing a large group of goats in the inn.

>>27007105
"Observer?" Shei is thrown off from your sudden appearance "Yes -uh could it wait. I'm a little busy here."

>>27007085
Shei turns away from Observer to address the the old goat and the herd of goats amongst him. "Be grateful we won't be staying put any longer. Zha Arlakane is too dangerous, information I've gathered from my travels suggests a government coup to take place soon, following civil unrest. My comrade in science and arms, Observer" >>27007105 Shei-sher gestures to Observer "Will be assisting us to a new a land called Vadahara, where angels nor demon can reach us." he leaves out the part about the airship, not wanting to rouse the greed of any pirates in the inn "There we will start a new colony, where we'll be free to begin a new society built by Goats and free of any lingering prejudices. Isn't that fantastic! I need everyone to pack their belongings and be ready to set off at a moment's notice. Gather the astray goats and give them my word. Our tribe has found a kingdom of our own!"
>>
>>27007256
"I can wait." She responds to him.
>>
>>27007256
>>27007105

"Oh, is Observer going to be joining us too?" Amy asks conversationally as she suddenly shows up next to Shei.
>>
>>27007108
"Well, n-not really, it's just..."

Brewster makes a small "oh" as he sips his tea and, evidently finding it too hot, blows on it some more.

"He's just breathing... weird! Like he knows he could smash us all if he wanted to... mmgh, screw this city, they said it'd be safe here!"

The pony trots away, muttering to himself with paranoia. Brewster doesn't notice.

>>27007161
"You don't know-- nevermind, just stay out of the way," he snaps as he goes back to his work.

As you wander a bit, you notice strange, fleeting things. A small, metallic shape wanders about for a mere instant, before vanishing around a corner or in a chimney. These glimpses come and go in near-instant spurts. They seem to appear most in the northwest direction.

"Oh, I know that one!" Zjetya says. "It's a slur for ponies from Mariposa. It means... well it's an insult anyway," she chuckles. "Guess they think alicornism is too princessey for you."

>>27007173
>>27007131
"By the joint decree of His Majesty and the Council, no visitors shall be seen today," the praetorian slowly growls. "Don't care who you are."

Behind them, you hear the shouts and disjointed frustration of passionate debate. Flaming recognizes a few of the voices - Princess Solar Wind of Circadia and Lord Kibble of the Acappella City are the loudest.

The praetorians remain still as stone.

>>27007256
As they listen in on the talks, some of the goats begin to hiss and bleat in frustration. Some of them begin to shout at you. Their voices, too many to count, start to drown out one another.

Still, you hear recurring notes: many of them complain about being packed up and shipped off so soon after getting here. Others mourn their decision to listen to you. They begin to draw the attention of the others in the inn, particularly the rougher types, who growl and stare angrily at their peace being disturbed.
>>
>>27006531
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>27007338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2ikOeXkyU

"What I want is some quality hunters. What I DON'T want is to see your talent squandered in a stuffy hole in the wall like this. How'd you like some real field work, huh? Merc stuff, bounties. Simple, pure, no bullshit. Pays in whatever currency strikes your fancy. How's about it? No contracts or blood - or in your case, goo - signatures. Just turn in the bounty picture when you're done. You work when you want, how you want, for how long you want. Eh?"
>>
>>27007249
''That is fine, Flaming. The geomancers are...Kind of like mages but without the use of magic...It is rather odd to explain...Geomancy is reffered to as the art of using many things that come from the land for all sorts of different things...Medicine, magic items, even creating water or starting fires. All depends on what you use. itcan be applied to even dirt or plants to precious gemstones for some interesting effects like reshaping the earth at your will or even make anything float!''
>>27007317
''I'm sorry, but this is VERY. Very important. There are soldiers down there who are in dire need of water. The Wellspring needs to be unlocked for the people. Please, let us through''
>>
>>27007317

Amy stares at the earth pony as he walks away, her head cocked. After a moment, she just starts giggling about the whole thing.
>>
>>27007307
"I'm only going to help transport his people, I have no intention of joining Shei in his silly journey to his promise land."

>>27007317
>>27007256
Observer looks to Shei. "I don't think they're very happy with you."
>>
>>27007395

"How far are you transporting them then?"
>>
>>27007359
Flaming's ears perk up, and her tails wag. "They use the land, but not necessarily magic... it's not exactly the same but, that reminds me of my tribe's shamans. Using the natural materials of the world to produce miracles. They sound interesting, I'm sorry I didn't pay them more attention earlier."

>>27007359
>>27007317
She looks up at the praetorian who growled at her, clenching her jaw and stomping her hooves as she leans inside to hear the rising voices.

"What she said! Your people are starving of thirst and we mean to do something about it. There is a massive mess to clean up but if your soldiers aren't hydrated they'll pass out before they can do what they need to do."

She scratches the stone of the castle, and glares at the Praetorian. "I'm asking you as a fellow guard to let me in. Because if you don't let US in now, you'll have over a hundred, maybe TWO hundred thirsty soldiers marching up to do so instead before the afternoon is done."
>>
>>27007317
"Too princessey? That's the second time somepony has used that kind of talk around me."
He grumbles a bit with more confusion at the insult.

Pryce's eyes dart after the shapes as they walk.
"Are you seeing those little metal bits flying around?"
He asks Zjetya.
"Wait, I think I saw one go this way."
He darts after one, leading her along to try and trail one.
>Catch/Follow(If they're running away from sight and not jut vanishing) [1d10]
>>
>>27007439
''It is pretty close to miracles yes. I was thinking of teaching Observer about it when I had the chance, and take her to the royal library tomorrow...Or I could give you a lecture about it later'' She gives Flaming a wink
>>
>>27007358
Flow adjusts his scarf and leans against the wall.
"Bounties, eh? No contracts, and flexible hours?"

He looks up.
"Just tell me where to get bounties, and you can consider me a full-time hunter, mister?..."
>>
>>27007493
She looks up at Dania, smiling, "I don't do well in lessons... but, if you'd like to give me a little bit of history of Zha in detail, I would like to see more of the city." She looks around at the destruction the creature waked.

"I didn't explore it much when I was here. As grateful as I am for them taking me in, it was nothing more than a foster home for me, and I was too focused on the future, or the past, to appreciate it."
>>
>>27007543
''Well...Once we are done with this ordeal, and before I show Observer the library. We still have our little date don't we? I would gladly show you my favorite places in Zha...Granted they are in the same state I remember them...''
>>
File: Map Version 5.jpg (308 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Map Version 5.jpg
308 KB, 1024x768
>>27007359
>>27007439
Brief confusion flashes in the guard's eyes. "Not possible. It's not locked in the first place, and the guard stat--"
"Wasn't a guard there when we checked it," Spitshine adds.
The Praetorians at the door exchange glances, then one shuffles off to the side. "Very well, but speak out of turn and I can guarantee you're getting thrown out on your asses."

Beyond the guards, you see a long corridor from which the voices come. Novelus knows the palace like the back of his hoof, and it's windy and easy to get lost in. Most areas in the southern half are accessible to the public, but anything north of the public forum is off-limits under severe penalty.

As Spitshine and Box prepare to enter, the guard levels his shield at Box. "The pet stays out here."
"Yes, sir, and I'll take your hat while I'm at it, if ya like!" Box gleefully agrees.

>>27007497
He hands you a stack of classic-style wanted posters, with illustrations of various demons on them and approximations of where they were last seen. The stack, about twenty in number, are in gray and list how many Bits each bounty is worth.

"They're homemade, actually!" the jackal says. "Made with a special enchantment that lights up when they're in the vicinity; handy, huh?"
"I-I-I drew th-them. Do you like them?" the shaved-head griffon asks with a stammer.

The minotaur holds out a small charcoal briquette with a green center. He squeezes it, and it emits a tiny green flame. "When you're done with the contract, it shall mark itself as such; simply burn it with this to submit your proof, and we shall transmit payment similarly."

You notice at the bottom of the stack is a map.

(1/2)
>>
>>27007466
"Hey, I guess they're royal somewhere," Zjetya posits.

As you follow the strange, metallic shapes, you find yourself heading into denser and denser streets, more claustrophobic and tight than any other city you've been in, with winding streets and tall buildings. You follow them to the edge of a large graveyard, the front gate of which has a sign reading "NO ACCESS." Beyond that, judging by the growing number of statues and monuments, appears to be a temple district.

As you scan the area, the metallic figures still make brief, fleeting appearances, but they are far less common now than before.
>>
>>27007317
Shei becomes nervous at the responses, he expected a more enthusiastic response at the prospect of starting a colony somewhere safe. "W-well I-I'm sorry about the inconvienence -No please don't say that -I -I just." the skin on his head crawls with heat.

>>27007307
"Amy!" You startle Shei-Sher he already looks nervous. "H-How did you find me?"

>>27007317
He turns his attention back to his tribe, the heckling from his fellow goats becoming unbearable his voice blisters out "QUIET YOU DAMMED CATTLE. I will not stand here! And take your belittlement! And I will stuck down into tartarus with the rest of the ill-tempered company if I have to prod you with a cane like a herd of sheep." Shei paces the room touting his diatribe at his kin "I have stuck my neck out through every guillotine on earth for your well being and you welcome my arrival with cynical bleats? I have to wonder what on this forsaken country I am risking my life for, when I am gone fending off demons and barbarians. I, a mere kid, whilst the most excitement you have possibly incured was some stink eye. PA-A-A-ATHETIC!" A stamps his staff onto the ground "No wonder you're ilk was resigned to serfdom. Bleat if you must! I will be back. If you are not ready to leave you will be left here to die."

[1d10] intimidation

Shei-sher walks up to Observer

>>27007294
Shei turns away from yelling at his herd to approach you. In a hurry he douses his hooves in a purple liquid and thrusts his hooves before you with a furious intent
"BEGONE"

>SPELLBREAKER [1d10]
>>
>>27007645
The whole room falls silent yet again, with no goat among your flock responding even with a peep. Few ever dare to meet your gaze, apart from the very old and tired-looking.

The angry glares from the other patrons soon recede. Brewster is the first to break the silence, babbling to himself as he crunches up a sugarcube into his tea.

>>27007395
>>27007645
Observer's hoof gets a chilling prickling, like a thousand small needles tickling every pore and climbing up toward the spine. The mark fades from sight, and to Observer it feels as though it crawled back into the skin. She feels slightly better than before, but still, not quite right. It's probably nothing.
>>
>>27007645
>>27007628
>>27007317

Amy looks at Shei's distress and her face grows angry.

"Hey!" Amy shouts over all the goats complaining. "Shei is a smart pony- er- goat!" she says as she wraps her arm around Shei's shoulder.

"He's one of the smartest folks I've ever met. You should be happy to have someone as smart and creative as him to lead you! He's... very caring..." she starts speaking more softly. "I should know... He only wants what is best for you. If he thinks it's best, you should listen."

[1d10] Mantra of Equality for getting goats to listen
>>
>>27007628
Flow flips through the stack of bounties, slowly nodding as he examines his to-be quarry.

He chuckles.
"Well, the bounty pictures I was given back in the day sure didn't have anything to tell me if they were nearby. That's far more useful than you'd think. And they're hand-drawn to boot?" he flips through a few.
"Hey, that's pretty good," he remarks with his eyebrows raised.

He takes the charcoal in a hoof and nods.
"You certainly do know how to handle this well."
He looks at the minotaur.
"Now for the big question...are you with the Ecclesians? Not that I mind if you aren't, that is."
>>
>>27007643
"So they're thinking I'm royalty or something? I don't get how that's an insult."

As they reach the gate, Pryce looks around and through it. Wanting to find the source of these, he furls out his wings to fly over the gate to continue following the trail. He stops for a moment, looking to Zjetya.
"Do you... need a hoof getting over?"
He offers, holding out a hoof before he flies over.

>Afterwards he continues following the metal beings for any source or better details on them [1d10]
>>
>>27007628
Flaming's eyebrows perk up, confusion to match the praetorians as they let them move past.

"Wait, you didn't know...?" She asks, befuddled as she moves on ahead. "We'll straighten this out."

Flaming trots down the corridor towards the source of the voices, hopefully not getting too overwhelmed by the palace. She's never had the pleasure of exploring it before. She looks around before she hears Spitshine getting blocked out, lowering her ears, "Sorry Spitshine, I don't want to push our luck. Just stay right there, we'll be out before you know it. See if anyone needs help, there has to be plenty to do."

>>27007579
She blushes slightly, rubbing her leg and smiling. "Yes, we do. I think a tour of Zha would make for a great date, I would like that." She reaches out to grab his hoof. "I'm sure many things have changed. But a lot of things must have stayed the same too."

>>27007643
>>27007493
As she gazes around the palace, she tries to follow the voices of those arguing she heard before to find the council meeting room. "Um... Dania? Do you know where those voices are shouting? This place seems impossible to navigate, how did you never get lost?"
>>
>>27007420
Shei-sher is seen pinching some stress on his forehead. He ambles by you and says "I'm sorry you had to see that. These goats are too much for me sometimes. Care to join me for a drink?"
>>
>>27007707
Shei-sher blushes again at your touch but you can't tell because he is still somewhat red in the face from his outburst. "T-thanks.."
He then asks you the following >>27007747
>>
>>27007420
"Depends on how much special metal Shei collects for me. From the looks of it I might not have to bother."

>>27007645
>>27007691
Observer holds her hoof up for Shei to perform his spellbreak. She shudders at the sudden feeling she got from it, only to steady herself and take a deep breath. "Not fully dissipated... But a temporary fix. You've impressed me twice today, Shei."

>>27007747
"If you need me, I shall be at the castle with Dania and the others." She says, before heading off to the castle

>Joining Dania again.
>>
>>27007769
>>27007747

"Sure!" Amy says happily.

Then, she snickers a little bit as she heads toward the bar with him. "Wait, what kind of drink? I didn't know you drink, Shei!" Amy says playfully.
>>
>>27007776

"What's the metal for?" Amy asks as she cocks her head.
>>
>>27007628
''So you were not aware...Hmn...''

She turns to Box and Spitshine and gives them both a pat in the head ''You two be good now. I promise I won't take long. Box, why don't you and Spitshine play dress up for a bit while we're gone? Try to find the prettiest of my dresses for him, will you?'' she walks away, chuckling
Her expression grows a bit grim as she walks in, leading Flaming to the Forum

>>27007733
He smiles back, leading her into the halls of the castle
''I hope the changes were for the best. But we will have plenty of time for that later on tonight...Let's go.''

> "Um... Dania? Do you know where those voices are shouting? This place seems impossible to navigate, how did you never get lost?"
''I spent most of my life here Flaming. Walking these halls is like second nature. Don't worry, you won't be lost in here with me...''
>>
>>27007823
"A project, you'll see if it succeeds."
>>
>>27007807
Shei-sher quickly reverts back into his timid shell once you begin talking to him " Eh -hehe M-Master Crowley occasionally would let me have wine. He can get carried away with his rituals and empty several bottles. S-sometimes he'd have so much we would forget what we were doing and just play games. I drink sparingly, only when overcome with stress.. Umm I'm sorry again, about before, I was being childish."

>>27007628
Shei hops onto a bar stool with Amy and asks the barkeep for a glass of milk. He places 2 Accorisan bits on the counter.
>>
>>27007831
She smiles, following along. She looks around at the halls, "This place is just so huge. I would have to scratch marker points into the walls just to keep from getting lost. How do you even keep track of where everything is?"
>>
>>27007889

Amy laughs. "You? Serious stick-in-the-mud Shei Sher who thinks a hug is too inappropriate? YOU drink? THIS I have to see!"

Amy sighs at Shei's apology. "Shei, I panicked. You might not have been able to tell because I'm, like, SUPER good at controlling my fear," she brags proudly. "But, I didn't know how to react. So, I pushed you away. It wasn't fair to you, I'm sorry. It was the first time someone kissed me. I was... lost."

"But, I want to be clear on something," Amy holds a hoof up with a stern expression. "Your age has nothing to do with anything. I don't even know how old I am. So, why would your age bother me? So, please stop with your 'I'm a little kid,' routine. It's not true. You're an adult. At least, to me."
>>
>>27007938
''Like I said. I was born and raised here for my whole childhood and more, Flaming. This whole castle you see. All of this immensity... It is my home. I had many memories in this plac-'' He stops suddenly
''Oh...I just remembered something...Heh...'' He mutters, followed by a weak chuckle
>>
>>27007710
"The who now?" the jackal asks.
"I believe they are some kind of new military group muscling in on our economy, such that they'll slap an onerous bounty on any of us who might work independently," the minotaur answers.
The jackal scoffs. "They'll never learn. We're just some folk who are good at a bit of dirty work. Nothing right or wrong about it. Folk like us've always solved the problems most don't want to solve themselves, and I sure don't see the point of trying to restrict us now."
"Jerks," the griffon mutters.

>>27007776
As you attempt to follow Dania and Flaming in, the Praetorians step in your way. You notice Box and Spitshine sitting nearby.
"Don't get your hopes up," the guard says.
"He's not joking," Spitshine glumly concurs.

>>27007730
"Nice try, princess," Zjetya says as she hums. A breeze lifts under her wings, and brings her over the fence.

As you proceed over the fence and through the temple district, you note that the colors appear grayer and dimmer, occasionally. A nervous, gray tingling aches in your stomach, one of dreadful anticipation.

You notice a few twisted fragments of metal laying ahead. Upon closer inspection, they are metal butterflies.

Zjetya's ears fold back nervously. You hear a loud, drawn out groan, choking desperately. It seems to come from all around you, no apparent source. "Help... helphelphelphelphelpme!" a male cries out.

>>27007889
>>27007823
The barkeep, a sheep with three peg legs and a hook for a fourth one, chews the coins. "Lucky most kingdoms took to a gold coin as currency; never seen coins like these before the disaster," he remarks as he pours your drinks.

(1/2)
>>
>>27007964
She nods, "I guess that makes sense. The forests and plains are pretty big too but I can still remember how to find my way around them." She scratches at the walls, "But those have scents, smells you can follow. This place alll..." she takes a few whiffs through her nostrils.

"It just smells like sheep wool all throughout. No offense."

She pokes her face in, "Huh? What, what did you remember?"
>>
>>27007831
>>27007733
Dania easily leads Flaming through the network of the palace, soon reaching the public forum. An enormous room modeled in the shape of an arena, with the debate table at the bottom of the bowl-like room. There are stands all around the room where onlookers can watch, but they look like they've been empty for a long time. The curvature of the room, as Dania knows, is designed to amplify debates for all to hear within the palace.

Unfortunately that means that the shouting match between crystal princess Solar Wind, purple with bratty pink pigtails and a tiara, and diamond dog Lord Kibble, a kind of mastiff whose back legs are golden magitech and who wears a crown, apparently fused to his head, is being projected so loud that it's impossible to tell what's going on.

Also at the table sit a wealthy-looking cow in a sequined dress and one of those little fancy hats, who Flaming knows as the fabulous Madame Medium-Rare. At the head of the table sits King Lininas, his face marked with long lines and his black-red wool marked with gray spots. He sits with his hooves together, leaning forward impassively.
>>
>>27007977

"Thank you," Amy nods to the barkeeper with a happy smile.

Amy takes the drink and takes a big swig, finishing a third of it in one go. She then burps from all the carbonation. She puts her hoof over her mouth afterwards and says, "Excuse me," through a giggle.
>>
>>27007977
"So, you're not with them."
Flow smiles and pats the stack of bounties.

"Consider all of these demons, dead."
He turns and enters the barracks to retrieve his gear, and review which demons are closest.
>>
>>27007979
''Hah...I suppose it does...It is not a bad scent, is it?'' She bends her neck foward to take a sniff at her own wool ''hmmn...Still smells like blueberries''

''Oh...Just a silly thing. Memories of a dear friend I had in here is all...''

>>27007988
As his eyes set on the table, his body tenses up slightly before he pulls Flaming closer before she can head further in
>>27007979
''Flaming. You will have to go deal with this on your own from now. The King cannot see me...''
>>
>>27007977
"I intend to join with my comrades inside, a sheep named Dania and a buffalo named Shorthorns. I assumed assisting in the defeat of that creature would prevent the guards from getting in my way." She says, getting tired of guards getting in her way already.
>>
>>27007948
"eheh noo.. a simple glass of milk is all I need for now."

Shei-sher sits down and listens to you intently. He looks visibly surprised when you say it was your first kiss. He then after seems happy "Thank you Amy. That means a lot to me. It really does. I'm sorry I assume too much... After I turned twelve, Crowely sent me away to walk the earth. He said it would teach me responsibility and independance, and I wasn't to return until I became a buck(man) in this regard. I wish he could see me now. I've come a long way I think. My last burden will be put on Observer's shoulders, but hence after I will be no one's responsibility any longer."
>>
>>27008041
She wiggles her nose, giving a light scrunch. "It's not BAD, no, but, it's everywhere, it's like all I can smell." She looks at your wool, giggling. "Well, some wool smell nicer than others."

She turns her head, "Who was your friend? More royalty?"

>>27007988
>>27007964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCX45EMhdg4
Flaming looks out into the debating floor from the spectator seats, remembering the guard's warning not to speak out of turn lest they kick themselves out.

She rapid-fires her hooves in frustration though, the type of buffalo who does NOT like to wait and listen to others. "Gaaaah. This is gonna take forever as long as those two are shouting at each other."

She looks at Solar Wind, frowning, "I know most of these guys from when they pass through the gates for visits to the city. That prissy princess might even be louder than I am, and I used to think I was REAL loud."

She looks at the king next, frowning as she looks at the state of Novelus's poor father. "There's your dad, too..." wanting to change the subject, she turns to Dania, "When can we interject, there has to be a limit to how much those two can yell at each other or this will take all day."

>>27008041
As she moves past, she poses, still as a statue. "W-What? Dania, I don't know how this works, you have to stay! I thought the whole reason you dressed up like a girl was so that no one WOULD recognize you?"
>>
hi guys
>>
>>27008012
"Amy" He says with his characteristically stern tone but then breaks in a modest laughter "heheh you really have no manners" Shei then drinks from his glass.
>>
>>27008065

There's a pastebin in the OP. Read it and there's a link to a cytube channel. It'd just post it here, but fucking 4chan thinks the link is spam. So, you'll just have to find it. There's chat going on there.
>>
>>27007977
"Old manners die hard."
Pryce comments as he flies over the gate.

Pryce's horn glows as they proceed deeper into the district to combat the dulling vision, if only to feel as if it's doing something.
Pryce lifts up one of the butterflies in his magic, looking closer.
"So this is where they all went... But why?"

He drops the metal insect as the groan sounds around them, Pryce stepping closer to Zjetya defensively as he looks around.

"Where are you?! Try to follow my voice!"
Pryce shouts out as he hears the cry for help, horn glowing as he illuminates the area to try and spot the pony or get their attention.
>[1d10]
>>
i have a question rule3 states this You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.how do i get band for starting a thread that say im back and sharesa link to a cards against humanity server?
>>
>>27007988
Shei-sher just enjoys his glass of milk for now.
>>
>>27008071

Amy laughs. "I can't help it! The drink's all bubbly!"

>>27008056

"Well..." Amy says almost too quietly to hear. She looks down at the bar top, poking it awkwardly, purposefully not looking at Shei. "I'm still not letting you go alone. You might not want to be anyone's responsibility, but I'm making it mine to make sure you stay safe."
>>
>>27008062
''Well thank you for the compliment. The wool is the pride of every individual sheep...Along with the horns...''
>I thought the whole reason you dressed up like a girl was so that no one WOULD recognize you
''I am still me, Flaming. My father would know it the moment he sets his eyes on me...I'm Sorry but from here you will have to deal with this on your own...''
He takes Flaming's hooves on his own ''I am not ready y-yet Flaming...Not ready to f-face him. Okay?'' he stutters.
>>
>>27008122
"I'm glad you're coming with. I could use some company besides the belligerent goats I put up with. So Thanks for keeping me safe Amy" He smiles warmly at you.

Shei finishes his milk
"Umm. Would you like to head to the castle? Theres something important there I want to find before we leave Zha Arlakane."
>>
>>27008139
She grins, poking at your wool coat. "You keep yours very well. I would shave you and make a blanket out of your wool in a moment if I could."

>>27008139
As she looks at the shaking, desperate Dania, Shorthorn's eyes lower, feeling sorrow for the sheep. "I... I guess I understand. After you disappeared he'd definitely have a lot of questions for you." She looks out at the table, "but, this is YOUR home, I don't know if I can do this on my own, Dania."
>>
>>27008020
The jackal's smile becomes far too wide for his face. "Glad o have you out in the field, bud!"

The minotaur bows stoically, while the griffon gives a nervous wave and a blush. They exit, stage right.

Upon closer inspection, the posters aren't as well-detailed as they seem. Most of the illustrations lack names and are labeled as "roaming," suggesting their exact position can't be nailed down. A few are labeled "Near Mariposa," however.

You (and your goos, who we'll say are with you) find your gear next to Renee, who is sleeping on Rus Tea's side in the corner.

>>27008048
"...What are you, exactly? No, you know what-- I've already let enough security breaches by for one day. King's not seeing anyone else today."
"Same treatment we got," Spitshine says. "Apparently we're the 'pets'," he taps Box.

>>27008095
The light itself is also affected by the strange graying of the world, and does little to help. "Can't... pl... they--" the voice creaks, getting weaker and weaker, interrupting itself more often with choking and coughing.

>>27008012
>>27008118
Absolutely delish.

>>27008062
The shouting contest isn't even shouting at this point, they're just talking incredibly loudly at one another without listening, while Medium-Rare has begun to busy herself with some kind of tile game.

Just as it seems to go on forever, the King lets out a small cough that shakes you a little bit. While somehow being small and polite, it seemed like the loudest thing in the room. Despite his apparent declining health, the king's presence is easily the most imposing thing in the room.

"You there, step forward, if you would. Breathe some fresh words into this dull ranting," the king says, his voice steady and reassuring.

"Your MAH-JEH-STEE, I WAS IN THE MIDD--" Princess Solar Wind begins, before the king raises his hoof, and she instantly falls silent. Her mouth still moves, but she shuts it with a pout when she realizes no sound escapes.
>>
>>27008246
''If you did that, I would cut off your short horns and turn hollow them out into tiny cups~'' She smirks, poking back at the buffalo's head

>>27008246
''You have to, Flaming. I'm sorry but I am not taking any step further from here. You can do it. I have faith in you''
[1d10] glorify
>>
>>27008242

Amy looks nervously at Shei, then sees his smile. A big smile quickly forms across her face as well. However, she quickly looks down again. She closes her eyes and takes several long, deep breaths.

"Of course," Amy says in a more controlled tone upon the request to accompany Shei to the castle.

>>27008254

Amy gets out of her seat and turns to the bar tender. "Thanks again!" she says happily. "The drink was sooo good!"

She looks back to Shei. "I owe you for that drink, by the way."
>>
>>27008254
"I don't want to see your king, I have no interests with him. Now will you let me see my friends or not?" She says in an annoyed tone, even the look on her face shows the same emotion as her tone now.
>>
>>27008254
Flow puts on his raincoat (assuming Renee isn't using it), and picks up his gear. He hands the twinblade and bow to his goo compatriots before he heads back outside. But not before setting his hat on Renee's head.

>"Sir Flow, what should we do now?"
"Look around, rest, do whatever, really. I was planning on knocking out a few of these bounties, but most of them are near Mariposa, or roaming."
>"You do know, you'll get a price on your head if you're caught doing this, Sir Flow."
"Let them put a price on my head, I'll kill anyone stupid enough to try and claim it."
Vice remains quiet as Trapper cheers.
>>"Alright, boos! Tell the bleedin basterd loike it is!"
The goo trio wander around the city, looking for a place of interest to spend their time at.
>>
>>27008314
>>27008254
Shei gives Amy a quizzical look from her turbulent expressions. "You certainly are an odd one Amy. Lets be off then." Shei-Sher takes your hoof and pulls Amy to follow him to the Castle
>>
>>27008254
She glares at Dania, growling, "Hey! That's not fair, my horns won't grow back if they're cut off!"

>>27008310
>>27008254
She still is about to argue with Dania over her refusal to meet with her father, but the young buffalo freezes up as she hears the king's aged voice point her out.

She looks in both directions before pointing a hoof to herself, "Me?" As Solar Wind interrupts, she flattens her ears before the confident king gives her approval to move forward. Sparing one last look at Dania for confidence, then Shorthorns takes a gulp and stands tall, looking on at the king and his court.

Flaming dips her head low enough her horns touch the floor. "F-Flaming Shorthorns, your majesty. I'm a guard, posted to the outer-wall usually." She looks at the guests, smiling, "You, probably wouldn't remember me." She clears her throat,

"My king, we wanted to speak to you about the condition of the wellspring. It's been locked, and your soldiers are dying of thirst out there as they try to fix what has happened. Please, you MUST unlock it."

[1d10] Convince!
>>
>>27008383

Amy follows along, allowing her hoof to be held.

"Shei," Amy sighs. "How much do you know about... my situation?"
>>
>>27008392
''I will be in the library. Good luck''
>>27008254
Leaving Flaming in the forum. Novelus makes haste to the library
>>
>>27008254
"Hold on! I'm on my way!"
Pryce shouts out to the voice.

"Stay close, we might need to get out of here fast after getting his guy."
He says to Zjetya as he starts to head to where he heads the voice coming from.
>>
>>27008491
>[1d10]
>>
>>27008314
>>27008383
"Come back soon," he says, sticking a rag onto his hook-hoof and wiping down the counter.

>>27008429
You make haste into the palace library, every step of the way bringing back ancient memories of each day you spent in these halls and rooms. You eventually reach the library, often the envy of other kingdoms, containing a wealth of books and scrolls, some as tall as three sheeps. By the entrance you see a large scrying-well that directs anyone toward the section they want if they whisper what they want into it.

>>27008341
>>27008383
>>27008314
As Amy and Shei arrive, the guard grows exasperated. "I don't understand what part of 'the city's been attacked, you can't see the king' you idiots don't understand, but..."

You hear a distant "Praetorians," from within the palace. The guards turn their heads momentarily. "Damn it all. That's it."

He turns back to you. "I'm going to take you to him, but one false move, one hair out of place, and you're skewered. Move it."

The guards, handling their spears, step by to let you through. "Get out of our sight? Skewered. Breathe on the king? skewered. Look at him wrong? Skewered. Annoy me? Skewered."

(1/2)
>>
>>27008392
"And there it is, just as I have foreseen. What did I tell you people? The eye don't lie; I knew this day would come! I fail to see why a little filly and a dinner are at the same table as a pair of true lords--" Lord Kibble rants, before King Lininas stands quickly. All sound in the room vanishes, and you feel any sound within yourself, even the natural internal ones of the body, fall dead.

"Praetorians," the king announces. He raises a small gem to his mouth and crushes it, allowing a juice to seep from the gem into his mouth. You hear the approaching march of hoofsteps.

He reaches into his pocket to retrieve a ring of keys. You see him quietly fuming.

>>27008360
They venture west through the city, where the refugees are typically corralled, and see a group of hunters setting up a makeshift arena in the shell of an old building.

>>27008491
Though you're certain you know the way back to the graveyard, something odd happens. The streets all look the same now, the same features, the same shapes, etc. As you start to hear the voice get closer, you feel a prickling feeling in your neck. As you turn to look, a buttterfly flutters away from your neck.
>>
>>27008611

"What does 'skewered' mean?" Amy asks as she is lead inside, not even sure why she's here.
>>
>>27008622
Pryce runs until this start to repeat, his steps slowing in pace as worry starts to overwhelm him.
"Wh-Wha... Hello? Are you still there, can you tell me where you are?"
He shouts out to try and get directions.

He swats at his neck as he feels the prickles, head turning and eyes following the butterfly as it flutters off. His eyes widen, this wasn't a trap, was it?
"Zjetya, how is everything looking to you? We haven't been going in circles, right?"

His horn glows, a little paranoia sinking in as the white glow washes over him after being bit.
"How are you feeling?"
Pryce asks her.
>Mantra of Purity on Self [1d10]
>>
>>27008611
"Do I need to remind you I have no intention to see your king. Your spears aren't intimidating to me anymore, I've seen worse." She says, just following the guards as she searches for Dania and Shorthorns. "Note to self, build android with some form of intimidation." She thinks to herself.
>>
>>27008622
>>"Oi boss, something interestin' over there."
>"Hrmn. Wouldn't expect that in a place like this."
"Seems like a place to blow off steam, eh boys?"

Flow strolls over to the group of hunters.
>>"Which one a' you lot is the ead' 'oncho round 'ere?!"
Trapper is quick to run forwards, bolting past Flow and Vice.
>>
>>27008402
Shei-sher chokes up a bit
"Erm.. a-are you? is it that day of month?"

>>27008611
Shei-sher doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and is too intimidated to get a word in. Especially since he came to make a grand heist. He lets the guards escort them into the palace.
>>
>>27008611
>>27008622
Flaming stands up tall as King Lininas does, making sure she seems attentive and strong as he seems to give her the honor of his attention.

As he crushes down on the gem, she peers forward, trying to see the material he ingested as he calls for the guards.

"The guards? Your Majesty, are you calling them to resolve the issue with the Wellspring?" She asks with a smile on her face, hopeful at a quick resolution

[1d10] Can I see the material he chewed down
>>
>>27008696

Amy nearly trips over herself. "What!? I- That's not- No- That's not what I meant!" she trips over her words as her face turns beet red.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. Her color returns to normal. "No, I meant with the..." she looks around as if someone might be listening. She then whispers, "Demon inside me."
>>
>>27008720
Shei-sher looks at you with a simple, rather chipper expression. There is a slight pause before he answers "Does it like hugs?"
>>
>>27008774

Amy slowly cocks her head as an amused smile crosses her face. "I... don't actually know..."

She shakes her head. "Okay, you know I'm being serious right now, right? Like, there's an actual demon inside me. That's why I transform into a wolf. I'm like those ponies with Volkama."
>>
>>27008611
He smiles as the library retained it's glory
he walks up to the familiar well, almost instinctively saying words like ''fantasy, romances, drama, adventure, piracy...''
Instead he composes himself And mutters to the well
''Geomancy. Basic and advanced
History of Zha Arlakane
Evolution of technology of Zha Arlakane
Sheep folklore
Famous poets of Zha and their works''
He does a brief pause to think
''Hmn...Buffalo culture... Minotaur history and culture... History and culture of Mariposa...''
He was ready to follow the directions given, and preparing to carry the piles of books he was going to get
>>
>>27008653
Something tells you the Praetorian would facehoof right now if he weren't in uniform. "Hope you don't have to find out."

>>27008713
Two more Praetorians approach the king and stand closely at either side of him. To you the gem just looks like a big ol' yellow fruity pebble, part of this balanced breakfast.

"Under no circumstances does the key to that door leave the Crown's presence. It is only to be sealed in the utmost of emergencies, yet I fail to understand why anyone would seal it during an attack on the front gate-- and understand even less what soul would consider it a good idea to circumvent my authority. I shall see to this matter personally."

>>27008681
>>27008696
>>27008653
You do not find Dania along the way, but you are eventually led through the many winding corridors of the palace, and eventually reach the yuge, colosseum-like room that is the Royal Forum. As you enter, you see the King, flanked now by two Praetorians, and talking to Flaming.

As he heads toward the eastern exit, he notices you. He puts his hoof on the Praetorian and stops. It looks to you as though he is leaning on that one. "What is it?" he asks curtly.

>>27008807
You get the books. You notice Shei, Amy, and Observer being led inside past the library doorway.

>>27008680
"Shit!" Zjetya answers as you go forward. You end up in one long alleyway, at the end of which is a statue of a mother and child. Pinned against the wall is a sheep guard without arms or armor, but has three painted lines, half white and half black, on his forehead. A mass of butterflies is pinning him, taking the shape of Miracle's armor. "Their" arm is jammed partly into his mouth and neck, stopping his speech.

>>27008684
"He no here yet," a big hounddiamonddog answers. "Please no distract. We busy and he yell if we delay he work."

You note it's not nearly finished yet, but could still serve in its present state.
>>
>>27008828
>>27008713

Amy's face lights up and silently waves to Flaming, not wanting to interrupt the conversation.
>>
>>27008805
Shei shrugs his shoulders "I don't know what to say. I suppose I'm just not very impressed. I sometimes thought a nature spirit might be what possessed you, I never really paid it much mind. It's rude to prod others about their dark rites, or what spirits they've bound with for eternity. Other wizards will receive the impression you're trying to steal their secrets or mimic their own style of magick. That is the main reason Observer can get on my nerves. He has no tact regarding personal information."
>>
>>27008828
As Novelus spots them, he takes a step foward, about to go greet them. But backs off as soon as he sees the King, remaining hidden
>>
>>27008828
"Then its not just me then, good!"

"Get off him!"
Pryce shouts as his horn glows red, his magic latching onto the butterflies to rip them away from the sheep as he runs down the alleyway.
>Telekinesis [Fire] [1d10]
>>
>>27008828
She ignores the king entirely. "Flaming, there you are. Where's Dania?"
>>
>>27008828
She smiles as he confirms that he will look into the issue. "You'll look into it!? I knew it couldn't have been intentional, surely there's been some sort of mistake."

She moves closer, daring to look up at him, "Thank you so much, sir. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it. Would you like me to accompany the guards to the Wellspring, your highness?" She bows her head, "I want to help Zha however I can." She looks up, "Though, that the key never left your side troubles me... you're certain there's only one key? No duplicates were ever made?"
>>
>>27008828
Flow and Vice stand behind a disappointment Trapper.
>>"It ain't finished yet, boss."

Flow sighs, disappointed himself. Vice, on the other hand, seems relieved.
"Well, you have fun with that, my friends. I'd love to stay and help, maybe even fight one of you," he says with a grin, "but I need to find my acquaintances."

Flow takes his leave, and Vice has to drag Trapper away from the group of hunters.
>"Sir? I'm surprised that you didn't want to stay and fight."
"In all honesty Vice, I do want to fight. I want to fight now. But we gotta go find the others first, so we can get out of this damn city. No action here whatsoever, and besides. I have demons to hunt."
>>"Why don't we just leave the tossers behind?!"
"Cause. They're fun to be around."
>"Yet you hardly ever talk with them."
"Do I have to talk to enjoy company?"
>"Fair enough."
>>
>>27008890
As Observer arrives, she turns from facing the king to look at him, a shocked look on her face. "Observer! Show some respect, you're in the presence of this country's leader."

She grinds her teeth, "She went to the library and left me alone here..."
>>
>>27008870

"I..." Amy's lip quivers a little bit at Shei's casual, kind understanding. "First of all, you deserve this for that," Amy gives Shei a quick hug.

But Amy quickly and suddenly lets Shei go. "But, that's why I need to talk about this. I was born like this. I didn't even know it's a demon that made me like this until that last Blood Moon. I don't really consider it a demon. I don't consider it even something separate from me. I'm not going to make excuses for the things I've done and do. I won't just say that a demon made me do things."

Amy shakes her head. "That's not how it works anyway. It's not like my mind just gets taken over. It's like... you know when you get angry and you just can't help but do something you regret later? Like, the emotion just takes hold and you do what it tells you. Like laughing! That's what it's like for me... except worse... like... all the time. I was a... much worse pony than I am now when I was younger. Much much much worse."

Amy tears up a little bit. "But, that's why I went to the woods and meditated alone for so long. I figured out how to keep control. But, there's some things you can't practice controlling alone. Things like............ l-l-lo-love and l-l-lu-stuff," Amy practically chokes on the words.

Amy sits down on the ground, her whole body quivering. She breathes deep and slow for a long time. "I-I just decided I would avoid them," she says, her eyes still closed. "I can't control them, and I could... hurt someone if I feel them. So, I should just avoid them."

Amy opens her eyes and looks at Shei. "But I just can't stop thinking about that kiss... I... I don't know what to do..."
>>
>>27008960
"Show some respect?" She asks quizzically.

"A library? Well that would be more interesting to see now than anything else I've seen around here."
>>
>>27008828
"What is going on here" Shei-sher ponders as he enters the large room. He wonders where the castle vault could possibly be, wandering about cluelessly with Amy he accidentally finds himself within the presence of King Lininias, whom adresses Shei-sher.

"Uhh.." Shei-sher freezes up for a moment, his shins turn into stone. But then a light bulb turns on in his mind. Shei-sher bows as low as he can without prostrating himself before the king.

"Salutations your highness. I am here before you for only a brief, but highly important matter. I am Shei-sher shepherd of the Goats which hail from Mru'thgar. I am not here on there behalf, so please feel at ease I am not lobbying for petty privileges. In fact we will be leaving here very soon. But before I do lead my people to their new kingdom I had to ask if it is true you keep a Primordial Aspect within the Castle vault. I have some very important information regarding the whereabouts of your son Prince Novelus. And I would be willing to impart this information, In fact I could show you to him if you wish. In exchange for the Primordial Aspect. You see, the fate my people ride on me attaining this item."
>>
>>27009025

Amy looks at Shei with cautious anger as he mentions Novelus.
>>
>>27009010
She stomps her hoof, "Yes, respect, you know the word yes? You show respect to royalty, it's only right."

>>27009025
>>27009042
Her presences is then drawn to Shei and Amy. The buffalo smiles widely at their arrival.

Then Shei begins to speak of their departure from the city, her face shrinking with sadness at the news he would truly be leaving them all, but then that sadness turns to utter shock as he mentions Novelus.

"W-what!? Shei...." She hisses quietly, approaching him so as the King does not hear. "What are you doing?!"
>>
>>27009042
Shei-sher whispers to Amy "I know how you might feel, but I need this to bargain with Observer."
>>
>>27008875
The arm-butterflies scatter from the sheep, dropping him to the ground. He coughs up some more butterflies and crawls away. As those ones start to fly away from him, he lunges up and bites two of them clean in half. He takes a third and suplexes it against the concrete. "OHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!" the sheep roars, apparently still strong enough to fight. You notice a wrestler belt on his waist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsm-fsrdA4&nohtml5=False

"Baaaack in business, beeeyooootch! Ding ding ding!" he declares, imitating a wrestling bell.

>>27008892
He turns his gaze to you. It is not entirely welcoming, but very authoritative and not scolding either. "Whatever it is, I intend to find out," he says simply, clearly intending to end your questions.

>>27009025
The king remains stone-faced and passive, totally still and indominable for several moments. While the Praetorians exchange small comments, the king remains stoic.

"What does that name mean?" the King asks. The guards' expression turns from highly concerned to confused.

>Paused
>>
>>27009008
[this takes place before Shei addresses King lininias and after entering the grand meeting room]

Shei-sher perks up when you hug, not even shirking it off like you're accustomed to him doing "I'm beginning to appreciate your hugs more lately, you should know."

>Things like............ l-l-lo-love and l-l-lu-stuff,"
Shei-Sher waves his hooves frantically "Okay, yes, yes you mustn't need to spell it out." Shei is blushing again.

Shei sighs after Amy had spilled out her feelings "Boy do I know what that feels like -an uncontrollable rage, you remember Pryce and I almost killed eachother right? hehe I don't know what shameful acts you could possibly be referring to. Whatever they are, you haven't scared me off. And verily, every thought since after that kiss as been intruded by the softness of your lips. Even for a crystal pony, I never knew girls were so- so soft. It was nice, and I'd kiss you again but, maybe not right now in public."
>>
>>27009252

Amy's eyes are practically leaking. The tears flow around her mouth as it nervously shifts between an elated smile and a concerned frown. Her chest heaves in and out erratically, unable to control her breathing.

Amy laughs shakily. "I can't tell if you misunderstood my warning or if you DID understand and... liked it. I mean, I've thought about getting to this point with someone before, but I always figured that would scare them off and it would be over."

Amy stands back up and wipes her face. She laughs again. "Look what you're doing to me!" she says with playful drama. "If we're going to be a... a thing... I just want to make sure you understand that there is a very real danger here."

She laughs again. "And, unless you want to keep seeing me a mess like this, keep it slow for my sake."
>>
>>27009319
"Amy I don't care about any of that. I like you -I really like you! I know I haven't been so forthright about it, I get nervous. But for as brief as our journey together has been I had a lot of fun with you." Shei-sher pulls Amy in for another hug, more tender and lasting than the one before "I've been accosted with more terrifying things than a measly nature spirit. You could have a thousand demons within you and I wouldn't flinch. So please stop crying."

>"And, unless you want to keep seeing me a mess like this, keep it slow for my sake."
"Slow is just my pace. There is no one more snail like with romantic endeavors than I. Just ask Dania."
>>
>>27009394

Amy returns the hug with a simple, happy smile on her face. Her body literally glows a little bit. Her body feels warmer. But, it's not like the heat she produces when she's angry. It's pleasing and subtle.

Amy laughs as they continue to hug. "Don't worry, I'm ACTUALLY a girl."
>>
>>27009411
Shei-sher brushes his nuzzle against Amy's neck. "Thank the gods" He says in a low and equally relieved voice.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.