[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This photo melts my hearth. Any writefag want to write a green
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
This photo melts my hearth. Any writefag want to write a green about it?
>>
File: 1459448079375.png (77 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1459448079375.png
77 KB, 234x200
>>27003526
>photo
>>
You will never marry a pony, she's not real, you will die alone.
>>
>>27003526
I want to see an artfag colouring it.
>>
>>27003526
You want a writefag to do a story that been done thousands of times?
>>
>>27003549
this
>>
File: 1456372332073.jpg (16 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1456372332073.jpg
16 KB, 255x247
Not your personal army faggot
>>
File: large_1_.jpg (203 KB, 889x1024) Image search: [Google]
large_1_.jpg
203 KB, 889x1024
>>27003526
Dis photo gibs me mixed feelings
>>
File: image.png (413 KB, 850x691) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413 KB, 850x691
>>27004380
>>
File: heavy breathing.jpg (28 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.jpg
28 KB, 640x640
>>27003526
>You are Anon
>And you just lost the game
>You never asked for this
>But a certain purple pony princess did
>And just like all the other times you couldnt say no
>And now you re married to Twilight Sparkle
>Goodbye little shack i used to call home, hello castle of friendship
>Goodbye odd jobs for bits, hello governamental finantial support
>Goodbye freedom, hello darkness my old frien-
>"Dont you dare do it anon!"
"Gah Pinkie! Where did you came from?"
>"That doesnt matter, drop that thing right now mister!"
>You were holding a scroll
>The scroll that ended your old life and was going to start a this new one
>The one that said you were now married
>You ve no idea how long you ve been standing there just looking at it in the throne room
>And you really wasnt planning to do anything to it
>Well maybe tearing it apart and fleeing
>But then again Twily cuteness would break your heart once for all
>Maybe you could run far away enough before-
>"ANON!" - the pink pony shouts, leaping at you and dropping you to the ground
>"Gimme this!"
"Why are you doing this?"
>Pinkie only grunts a response while she bites down on the scroll
>You still hold on it for your dear life, you re never sure what goes in this pony's mind
>You start to struggle to get away from her but she pins you down under her and heeps trying to take hold of the paper
>Suddently you see the doors behind Pinkie open and none other than Twilight herself coming inside
>"Hey Anon, today is a special day so i called...Pinkie! How did you get here? You were with me in the kitchen moments ago..."
>Undeciphrable words come from the pink pony as she s still trying to get the scroll
>"You know if you wanted to congratulate Anon you could asked me, no need to pin him-"
>You decide its a good time to try and get the scroll out from her while Twilight has her attention
>Too bad she thinks the same
>Riip

(1/2)
>>
File: ct1.png (758 KB, 4519x5000) Image search: [Google]
ct1.png
758 KB, 4519x5000
>>27005033
>Silence fills the room as the sound echoes across it
>"Pinkie PIE!!"
>She mad
>"Twilight i can expla-"
>Before she can finish she is turned to stone by an angry god
>"Thanks but no thanks!"
>She then levitates the statue from top of you and places her on top of the friendship table
>"I ask you for your help to make the best breakfast possible for MY Anon and you come in, harass him and TRY TO RUIN MY MARRIAGE TAKING HIM FOR YOURSELF?"
"Twilight i think-"
>"SILENCE! I M NOT DONE YET"
>You ve never seen Twilight this angry before
>She also turned one of her best friends into a statue
>You could say she was trying to rape you and be free from whatever Twilight will do to you afterwards
>Again she turned one of her best friends to stone, you cant imagine what she will have to you
>"-and that s why for now own you re staying as a statue right there for as long MY Anon lives"
>Fuck you missed her monologue
>Those are always entertaining to listen to
>Unless you re on the receiving end
>You notice you re still on the ground and quickly get on your feet, just in time for Twilight to turn around
>The look on her face is not one of those that brought you here with her gosh darned diabeetus
>No, the look on her face is so filled with rage you cant help but freeze in place
>The smile she s carrying along doesnt help to ease you up as Pinkie's statue seems as if its looking directly at you from behind the table
>"Well now that thats done lets go eat breakfast shall we Anon?"
>You blackout, but Twilight grabs your corpse before you can hit the ground
>"Aww this must ve been a traumatizing experience but dont worry, moma Twilight will not let anything happen to her Anon"
>"Nothing!" - Twilight says while leaving the room, levitating the now uncouncious Anon with her
>Just as Twilight closes the door a pink pone can be seen coming out of the chair with ballon marks
>"Well this cant be good"
>She says as the screen fades to black

>Continue...
>The End
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.