[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they do kill off Celestia, how do you think it should be done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
If they do kill off Celestia, how do you think it should be done?
>>
>>26991918
She flies too close to the sun, burning her wings and making her fall to the ground.
>>
She steps down from the throne for Marysuelight to take over, losing her immortality in the process.

You just know the final episode is gonna be something along those lines.
>>
File: 1444558249270.webm (678 KB, 1100x688) Image search: [Google]
1444558249270.webm
678 KB, 1100x688
>>26991918
>>
File: isis.png (111 KB, 425x550) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
111 KB, 425x550
>>26991918
>Portal opens to human world
>Portal opened right in the middle of an ISIS FOB
>Allahu Akbar
>>
>>26991918
Make her the villain, but not willingly. Her magic goes unstable and then gets a fetish for destruction and conquering.
>>
>>26991939
I'd like to edit that a little:

>Portal opens to human world
>Portal opened right in front of group of sex thirsty Anons
>Celestia dies a slow death in a sex dungeon over the course of several years while being raped in a variety of different ways by the /mlp anons
>>
>>26991927
>her immortality
Has this ever been directly confirmed on the show?

Also LMAOing at everyone who thinks they're gonna deal with death in the show. Not gonna happen, closest we'll get was what the Tank episode did.
>>
>>26991918
She shrinks down to the quantum realm.
>>
>>26991918
Old age
Well probably be at least another 1500 years or so though
>>
>>26991925
Move on Icarus
>>
>>26993460
What about when they thought granny was dead
Why did they use the character that was most likely going to outlive most of the others for the episode about death.
>>
>>26991925
They already did that one
And I'm still ashamed of myself for not seeing it coming until about halfway into the scene where it happened
>>
>>26993460
>confirming immortality
Both Nightmare Moon and the Crystal Empire were gone for 1000 years... which leaves the question how Cadance could have been the foal sitter of Twilight. Is she 1000 years old as well?
>>
>>26993532
I'm pretty sure cadance rules because they needed to fill the power vacume
I don't think she's auctualy from the empire
>>
>>26993460
>LMAOing
lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>26991918

Twilight kills her
>>
>>26993494
"She went subatomic"
>"Why didn't you tell me this earlier, Luna?"
"I was trying to protect you, Twilight"
>>
>>26992558

Delicious
Need greentext of this so much
>>
>>26991918
You can't kill a deity, they are immortal, you fucking mongol.
>>
>>26993460
>Not gonna happen, closest we'll get was what the Tank episode did.
Sombra
inb4"But Sombra was BBEG".They will not make her die. "Disappear into sparkling beams of dawn" is enough.
>>
>>26993854
>implying
>>
>>26991918
>outright kill a prominent character
>on my manlet horses
Not going to happen.
Sombra is the only character I recall that gets an 'explicit' death and even he could just show up later.
Death is usually implied if it's even hinted at at all.
If Celestia is killed, it'll turn out like that Granny Smith skeleton did: a clever ruse.
>>
File: MLP Book Cover.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MLP Book Cover.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>26991918
Subtly. Throw in some subtle hints throughout the season that Celestia doesn't like being a princess, just absolutely hates it all and wishes her kingdom could take care of itself without her, and imply that she's grooming Twilight to replace her.

Celestia dies fighting something and Twilight saves the day, there's a sad funeral scene and everyone is crying except Luna. And then Luna reveals that in the case of her death Twilight was to take her place, but until she's ready Luna will take care of Equestria.

Also there's an earth pony mare in the crowd with the colors Celestia has in the opening scene of the first episode, and when Luna leaves the scene the mare is joined by a unicorn with Luna's colors from when she was turned back to normal.

Giving the distinction in races means Celestia is just a normal pony like she always wanted, but Luna still has her power.

That's how I'd handle it, at least.
>>
>>26994365
Honestly, that's just stupid familia
>>
>>26993854
Quick somebody tell Balder he's not really dead
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.