[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here working on an MLP game, lads? I was thinking of doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screen1d.png (2 MB, 933x705) Image search: [Google]
Screen1d.png
2 MB, 933x705
Anyone here working on an MLP game, lads?
I was thinking of doing one as a test run since fan games tend to be easier to make.
Pic related is what I've got so far mostly just sprites atm. It will have to be done this way since the resources I have at hand don't allow hooves so easily. But then what's the point t b h
>>
Im working on the Fallout Equestria game by Overmare Studios
>>
>>26991551
Is that the Infinity Engine ? Kinda look like it, with weird lighting.

Not exactly a game, but I'm back working on this https://derpibooru.org/1023946. I'm will try to make it compatible with GoogleCardBoard and HTC Vive.
>>
>>26991643
is there a pinkie in the works?
I'm not interested if there's no pinkie in the works
not that I don't appreciate the hard work
(also not likely I'm getting a new phone/vr headset any time soon)
still thanks for your efforts
requesting pinkie pie because pinkie pie
>>
>>26991669
Pinkie is already in, the screenshot is just a small example. The app also work on a normal computer without VR device, for those who don't want to spend hundreds of dollars (it's much less interesting, though).
>>
>>26991559
Somber
>>
>>26991643
What's wrong with the lighting?
>>
>>26991551

most games are dead or very unknown.

thanks to hashjew from fighting is magic
>>
I plan to do a little Android game sometime.
>>
>>26991551
Sorry no, I don't trust ponyfags of any kind to program.
Program takes patience, persistence,talent,motivation, etc. You really should never put an autistic depressed ADHD kid in charge of the insane task of programming a video game, it takes years to make 1 game.

But any official creator on Armor Games which made amazing games with nothing more but Flash yes I will trust him completely on delivering. Unity and Flash alike are trash engines, but an experienced programmer can fix the memory problems with them.
>>
>>26996830
Just as a personal challenge, what kind of (small) phone mlp themed game would you like to have ?
>>
>>26996841
Any of these:
http://inventwithpython.com/blog/2012/02/20/i-need-practice-programming-49-ideas-for-game-clones-to-code/

I'd enjoy Bejeweled the most.
>>
>>26996959
I will have a look at it...
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.