[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been a while since I've watched MLP. I just wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Maud_Pie_ID_S4E18.png (58 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
Maud_Pie_ID_S4E18.png
58 KB, 286x300
It's been a while since I've watched MLP.
I just wanted to talk about how much I admire Maud.
I think she's great because of what an amazing sister she is and I really enjoy her jokes.
Ever since they've introduced her into the series she's become my favorite.
I hope they'll release a vinyl figure soon, unless they already have.
>>
>>26990498
If you like Maud, never watch the show again. They've ruined her.
>>
Maud is only good for futa and rock type pokemon jokes.
>>
File: Maud-Pie-Funko-Vinyl-2.jpg (115 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
Maud-Pie-Funko-Vinyl-2.jpg
115 KB, 575x575
>>26990498
>I hope they'll release a vinyl figure soon, unless they already have.
They have. She's sitting on my shelf.

She's actually one of the currently available ones, too.
>>
>>26990498
She's good except for when she tries to feed Boulder
That's retarded
>>
I haven't watched the earlier Maud episodes for a while - was she always batshit insane before? (Aside from the autism).
>>
She kind of reminds me of eeyore, Eeyore is my husbando
>>
>>26991140
She's literally the same except for getting more dialogue. All that 'omg bitch hell cray' shit was just Rarity convincing that mob rat pony to give back the party cannon.
>>
>>26991186
I was more thinking of the feeding the rock.
>>
>>26991140
>>26991199
She hasn't changed. Even in Hearthbreakers, she had a place set for Boulder. But honestly, I think she's just being playful.

People underestimate how girlish and "normal" she can be. She likes fashion (though her tastes are more subdued than Rarity's), she secretly dreamed of attending the Grand Galloping Gala, and she has no problem taking the piss out of someone like Discord. I honestly think she's just messing around half the time, indulging herself.

The only time she serious-es up is when it's really necessary for her to move quickly, like when Ponk puts her life in danger.
>>
>>26991199
It's funny when I first saw rainbow rocks I got really fucking pissed at the Boulder is hungry line because I thought it ruined her character but it was pointed out to me she did the same thing in her first episode.
Part about gift of the Maud pie that really seemed out of place to me was her line about the gems being stuck up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.