[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the wealthiest of the Mane 6? Alternatively, how do the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Who is the wealthiest of the Mane 6? Alternatively, how do the the poor ones manage to live so well in poverty?
>>
>>26988559
well rarity owns her own business and in the new epsiode we see that she is looking to open a new store, although applejack has a lot of land under her which she can sell, so either of those two, poorest probably buttershy.
>>
>>26988559
>Who is the wealthiest?
Rarity, probably, seeing that she's got a successful business in Ponyville, a now booming branch in Canterlot, and a soon-to-be-opened branch in Manehattan.

AJ would be my next guess due to land and the bits they rake in during cider season, but she probably has to use lots of her funds for miscellaneous costs and has little to save for personal use.
>>
>>26988626
>>26988645
I don't know, I think Twilight's princesshood brings also some wealth. I mean, she must get some kind of royal allowance and/or tax income, right? That has to put her ahead of the others.
>>
>>26988626
Does Fluttershy even have a job?
>>
>>26988669
Even discounting the whole royalty thing, her parents live in Canterlot and she was a student in what is by far the most prestigious school in all of Equestria. Chances are rather good that her family is loaded.
>>
>>26988669
Celestia and Luna are Princesses of Day and Night, but they also rule and legislate Canterlot and likely have access to the treasury of that state.

Twilight, while being a Princess (and is therefore seen as an equal to the others) does not actually rule or govern Ponyville. She came from a decent family, but it was her potential that likely earned her a free tuition in Celestia's school, so while her family is likely well off, I wouldn't call them rich (before factoring Shining/Cadence and their wealth as heads of the CE)
>>
>>26988674
that's why she's the poorest, im assuming she gets everything she needs from whatever nature walks she takes.

>>26988669
*shrug i mean is she payed in taxpayer's bits or something? she basically got her castle for free, i'm assuming being celestia's student already gives her free rent and spending money like a grant i'm assuming, i don't know if she gets more now that she glued wings onto herself.
>>
>>26988674
She sells animals er something. Kinda ill-defined. Maybe she has a job designing sustainable gardens for wealthy Canterlot snoots?
>>
>>26988674
Petsitting/dog training/etc probably.
Or she is NEET af
>>
>>26988788
Still, I think that she is given some sort of royal pittance for regal expenditures and living. Not as though she has a library anymore. She still has to buy food, maintain her castle-tree, fund her private and public affairs, etc. Even if her role as a princess is down-played, she has some responsibilities that require some amount of wealth. If not through taxes, she must have it granted to her. That amount may actually be quite a bit.
>>
>>26988846
it is possible, though i'm not so sure celestia would spoil her, although if twilight does own the castle it would cost a fortune so that alone puts her at the top
>>
>>26988559

Fluttershy is actually loaded. Her family left her a huge trust fund, it's why she doesn't have to work. She keeps it a secret though.

Rarity and AJ are probably upper-middle class from their businesses.
>>
>>26988559
Difficult to say. I would say the princess is on top, both from her newly acquired title and the fact her family comes from the wealthy city of Canterlot, where she received advanced schooling and her brother rose quickly through the ranks and married royalty. Rarity seems to be a self starter with a rapidly growing business. Applejack has her farm, which is shared by the family. Similar story with the Pies. Rainbow Dash seems to have a decent job and a nice home. But since it is in the sky it is hard to price something like that. Fluttershy doesn't seem to have a lot of wealth, but she is a land owner and is able to feed many different animals. Overall, all are of the bourgeois.
>>
File: 1443404588886.png (561 KB, 866x857) Image search: [Google]
1443404588886.png
561 KB, 866x857
>>26988559
expendable income-wise, I'd say Rainbow Dash. I imagine her job pays decent and has benefits, something similar to what a public utilities worker makes IRL. She doesn't have the business overhead AJ and Rarity have. Also, she doesn't have the at home expenses like Twi(giant ass Castle to upkeep/maintain) and Fluttershy(all those animals to feed)

>RD confirmed Boomhauer of the group
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.