[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death in the Afternoon CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 00 - Title Card.png (412 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
00 - Title Card.png
412 KB, 2000x2000
The "Grand" Re-Opening of Death in the Afternoon, a quaint little bar between Manehattan and the Hollow Shades.
>>
>>26985145
>>26985147
>>26985216
>>26985260

"I didn't sleep with Gabe... I just went to the room you put me in yesterday, and that happened to be his."

>"Oh! Gosh, I'm sorry hun! I didn't think you'd go back to the same room."

She gives you a doofy grin and giggles a bit before sitting down at the bar.

>"I dunno though, you left the room preeeeeety red last night. You sure nothing went on?"

You put a hoof on her shoulder

"I'm sure Amber."

She pokes your chest.

>"I'm still skeptical."

You wave her off, chuckling a bit.

You sigh and steel yourself for what you had to say next...

"There's something else I have to tell you."

You sit next to her at the bar, putting your head against the counter and your hooves on your head.

Your ears fold back and you mumble and stutter a little.

"I told Gabe that I wouldn't hide it from you."

"I'm actually a stallion..."

She lets out a little 'oh'. You can't see her face, so you can't gauge her reaction.

"You assumed I was a girl when I got here, and you started talking and I just... I didn't have the heart to correct you."

You can't face her...

"And then Gabe started flirting with me cause he assumed I was a girl too, and he made me feel so pretty, then you started tell me he means everything he said and I dunno... It was really stupid of me..."

A minute passes before you feel a hoof on your back, gently stroking you.

1/2
>>
File: 15 - Yes Hello I am Gabe.png (301 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
15 - Yes Hello I am Gabe.png
301 KB, 1500x1500
>>26985718 (You)

You tear up a little. This is it. You're fucked. She's not gonna let you stay here anymore. Or she's gonna fire you.

>"Awh, hun..."

She sighs a little and laughs a bit.

What?

>"You should have told me sooner! I'm kind of dumb ya know, so I wouldn't have noticed something like that..."
>"I mean, you do look a lot like a mare, and you smelled kinda pretty, and you have some pretty long eyelashes..."
>"Anyway not the point. I'm dumb and it was my fault for assuming!"

This is bullshit. How can she be so carefree about all this? Why isn't she mad!

>"Now that I think about it, there are a lot of things about you that'd make you think you were a stallion, like y-"

You look up at her.

"You're not mad? I lied to you... How can you possibly not be upset?"

She's smiling at you.

>"Why would I be mad? It was an honest mistake! Some ponies think I'm a chatterbox anyway, so you probably couldn't get a word in."
>"I'm a very understanding mare, you know."

You can't believe it. They're not mad...

>"Though, you'll have to make it up to me though. It's only fair~"

Gabe pops his head out from the hallway.

>"What's this about making things up to ponies?"

2/?

Forgot the third part like a moron. Hold up a moment
>>
File: 1459719910834.png (100 KB, 579x435) Image search: [Google]
1459719910834.png
100 KB, 579x435
Jasmine A CUTE
>>
>>26988217
Alright, lets see if you can save this.
>>
>>26988217

>"Oh, nothing, Jazz was just telling me all about the hot raunchy sex you two had. Nice job ya old geezer."

>"W-what? Now you're straight up lying to ponies now? For shame!"

"Wh-what. No! I just told Amber the t-truth!"

>"That we went at it?"

He cocks an eyebrow, giving you a smirk. You blush a little.

"Haha, very funny. No, I finally told Amber that I'm a stallion. Now I apparently owe her something."

You give her a quizzical look. What could she possibly have planned for you?

>"Joking aside, you do owe me one now. You'll find out later tonight when we open the bar... which is in a couple hours."

She gives you that hungry look again. She's got something sinister planned, you know it.

>"So, Gabe, you gonna hang out for a little bit? It's almost lunch time."
>"I say Jazz here makes us something, as an apology for deceiving you."

"W-wait, but you said my pun-"

>"Ah Ah Ah~ This is make it up to him, not me."

Gabe shrugs at you. Looks like he's not gonna bail you out of this.

Well, let's get this over with.

You head to the kitchenette. There's a large L shaped counter with a sink, oven, stove and a fryer.
Also lining one of the walls is a refrigerator and a door to what you assume is a pantry.

What are you gonna make them?

3/3
>>
>>26988561
What do we have in stock? If it's just a kitchenette then it's unlikely to have a large stock of stuff.
>>
>>26988561
What's in stock?
>>
>>26988561
That description of a hungry look gives me tingly feelings

Something stir fryed might pique their interest? If there is ingredients for it.
>>
>>26988561
To truly make it up to him, cook him something fit for carnivores. Ponies may not kill and eat livestocks, but they are fine with fishes, pic related. See if there's any fish in the fridge.
>>
>>26988561

check the stock first.
>>
>>26988668
>>26988648
>>26988629
>>26988605

You don't even know what ingredients you have stocked. Welp, you should look around then.

You open up that suspicious door and peer inside. It's a pantry.

All sorts of boxes and bags of foods line the shelves and floor. Yo look at the closest bag on the floor.

Potatoes.

You look around and find rice, and assortment of breads, bags of potato chips, canned goods and alcohols that can be kept here.

You proceed to check the counter more thoroughly.

Avocados, apples, bananas, assorted citrus, peaches, pears, a pinapple, and some plums.

You check the fridge. There's a meat section, which kind of terrifies you. there are some fish and some packages wrapped in butcher paper.

You shudder, a bit at the thoughts you're having. Though, Gabe's a griffon... maybe you can stomach preparing some fish for him.

You quickly look somewhere else. There are bottles of Beers, Ciders and other alcohols that need to be chilled along with some assorted fruit juices and sodas.

In some of the drawers you find a large assortment of vegetables and fruits that can't survive outside of the fridge.

You also manage to find a small icebox next to the fridge. Frozen treats, Ice, and some frozen vegetables are found inside.

You close the icebox and take it all in.

You're not amazing when it comes to cooking, but you're not bad either. Maybe you can make something simple. Perhaps pair it with a drink.
>>
>>26989125
>make some toast
>cook up some hashbrowns and eggs
>cut up some fruit (red apples for the blossoms, green for the leaves) like flowers and arrange them around a plate super cute

>Serve with freshly squeezed orange juice
>>
>>26989125

This is a bar right? Let's make him some bar food.

How about some Bourbon glazed salmon. make sure to go easy on the brown sugar and bourbon, and get the fish to have a nice pink color on the inside.

>>26989211
oh this would make a nice side.
>>
>>26989125
Prepare each of them a salad of fresh greens with chopped apple and plum, nuts, and some nice soft cheese if it's there. Goat cheese or gorgonzola would be good. Drizzle a bit of balsamic and honey over the top. Toast some of the bread for Amber and for Gabe oven bake some fresh fish encrusted in bread crumbs and herbs. Serve with cider. Pear if you have it, apple otherwise. We /ck/ now.
>>
>>26989125
Cooking up fish to Gabe seem like a good way to make up for it, but you seem uncomfortable with handling fish...
Then fish and chip it is. If you cover up that fish in frying batter, you will feel more comfortable cooking it. Maybe serve it with ice-cold cider.
>>
>>26989313
This seems like a good way to make up. Just don't leave out you and Amber
>>
>>26989313
Fish and chip for Gabe, salad and chip for pones.
>>
File: 16 - CookBook.png (356 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
16 - CookBook.png
356 KB, 1500x1500
>>26989211
>>26989227
>>26989307
>>26989313
>>26989467

You go searching for a cookbook for inspiration, as you're at a loss for what to make them.

After searching high and low in cabinets and drawers, you finally find the damn thing in front of the cutting board on the counter.

Nice...

You sit down with it and begin flipping through. Maybe you'll find something easy to make that'll appease them.

A few recipes caught your eye.

Bourbon Glazed salmon. Gabe might like that sort of thing...

You're not sure what kind of fish you had in the fridge, but the thought of handling it for an extendrd period, even if it was prepackaged and cut, weirded you out.

A Salad with chopped apple, plum and nuts... Hmmm, that sounded really yummy. You have the ingredients for this.

You make note of the page number.

Still, you need something for Gabe. He probibly eats meat of some kind, but you're not up to touching any of that besides maybe the fish.

You pass up a bunch of meat and complicated fish dishes that would require a lot of... touching.

Fuck...

You spot something.

Fish and chips. Just Battered and fried fish and potates. That could work!

You have the pages open and gather the necessary ingredients to complete the fish dish first, as it'll take longer than the salad.

1/2
>>
>>26989899

>An Hour passes.

Finally you finish making the food for yourself and the others. Frying the fish wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, thou it didn't smell very good at first. At least it's all done.

You look out the little window of the kitchenette to see them chatting.

You put the plates on the shelf part of the little window and trot around to the other side. They look at you expectantly, as you serve them their food.

>"Hey, this looks pretty good shug~"

>"You even made me fish. I dindn't know you knew how to prepare fish!"

You didn't. Thank you cookbook!

You nod and tell them to enjoy. They each take bites into their food, making little mmmm, noises.

>"Thish is pwretty gud hunh!"

Gabe swallows and chides her for talking with her mouth full. You laugh and dig into your own salad.

"Hey, you guys want a drink with this? I'm gonna make myself something, so I wanted to know if you wanted in.

They both nod.

>"I'm thinking rum... How about Between the Sheets?"

She waggles her eyebrows at you, and you blush in embarrassment.

Gabe lightly punches Amber on the shoulder.

>"Pervert. Ignore that lewd old mare, sweetheart... I'm feeling rum as well, so, how about a Zombie."

He's still calling you sweetheart...

"Y-you know you don't have to call me that..."

>"I know."

He gives you a gentle smile.

Your cheeks get hotter. You huff and forgo your salad to work on their drinks.

White rum, Golden rum, Dark rum, apricot brandy, some pineapple juice, and lime juice. Shake with ice, and strain into a Zombie glass. Top it off with high proof rum and there ya go!

You pass the drink to Gabe and he nods at you.

>"Oh, okay, serve your little boyfriend, and not your boss first. I see how it is..."

She's snickering at you.

This was longer than I thought. One more -w-
2/3
>>
>>26990064
>little boyfriend
He probably isn't little...
>>
>>26990064

You feign ignorance to Amber's teasing and grab a chilled martini glass from the mini fridge under the counter.

Your heated face is probably giving you away.

>"You're doing this on purpose now. Be nice to Jazz."

>"Oh, sticking up for her now? Is there something you're not telling me about last night?"

He has a hoof to her lips, stifling some laughter.

>"You're such a child Mooney. This is why you're single."

>"Hey, I'm single because I wanna be you jerk!"

Gabe laughs at her expense.

You reluctantly finish making her Between the Sheets and serve it to her, not making eye contact and pouting.

Jeeze, does she like seeing you embarrassed or something?

You grab yourself a cold cider and eat with Gabe and Amber.

You eventually finish your food and clean up the dishes. The bar is about to open for the evening.

You have a bit of free time before you have to get into uniform.

Which is still probably in Gabe's room...

Amber still has to dole out your punishment for keeping things from her.

You head back to your room and plop back down on your bed.

How will you spend what little free time you have left?
>>
>>26990160
Let's do our hair. Nothing wrong with looking pretty.
>>
>>26990160
We should gather our uniform and make sure it's in good condition. We just tossed it on the floor after all.
>>
>>26990187

a good point. Let's get our things in order.
>>
>>26990160
Get our uniform in check and maybe try out a new hairstyle. Nothing wrong with switching it up every once and a while!
>>
>>26990255
There is no god!
>>
>>26990223
>>26990255

I thought the cancer died down....
>>
>>26990160
Go have a conversation with Amber, learn about her past and her relationship with Gabe.
>>
>>26990160
Go to Gabe and ask about his relationship with Amber.
I feel he'd be the most open and truthful about it. And we seem to already have gotten on his good side.
>>
>>26990283
THERE! IS! NO! GOD!!!
>>
>>26990225
>>26990271
>>26990292

Get dressed up and talk to Gabe.
>>
>>26990311
We trying to go for Round #2? That knot?
>>
>>26990309
How about some Russian roulette? Shall we see if "god" saves you?
>>
>>26990323

nah. Figured like the other guy said, he'd probably be more honest about his past with Amber.
>>
>>26990334
Russian Roulette with the gun fully loaded?
>>
>>tfw The thread wants Gabes dick again
>>
>>26990323
Well, I'm not against it. If he's open for it, why not. if not we can try later or something. I guess we can only talk to him about amber and then if we can do more, why not, not a huge deal
>>
>>26990351
Ever heard of a dud? Since you brought the gun, you get to go first. How much faith do you have?
>>
>>26990367
Seems reasonable
>>
>>26990440
Drawfag is going at it
>>
>>26990411
Alright I'll go first.
>>
File: Let's play.jpg (14 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Let's play.jpg
14 KB, 400x320
>>26990474
You put to much faith in others.
>>
File: 17 - Knock Knock.png (812 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
17 - Knock Knock.png
812 KB, 1500x1500
>>26990212
>>26990187
>>26990225
>>26990271
>>26990292
>>26990311
>>26990343

You decide you to go get your uniform from Gabe's room. Maybe he didn't notice?

Oh who are you kidding he had to have noticed you left your stuff in there.

You get out of bed and make your way to his room.

You know, maybe while you're there, you can ask him about Amber.

They've know each other since the bar opened, and maybe even before that. Now's your chance to get some dirt on Amber!

Se how she likes being teased!

You go to his door and give it a knock.

"It's Jazmine! Is my uniform still in there?"

>"Sure, come on in sweetheart~"

You blush a little and head on in. You dunno why, but you really like it when he calls you that.

He's lying on his bed, arms behind his head and one hind leg crossed over the other. You can see his dark gre pawpads.

>"I took the liberty to fold your clothes this morning... They're over there on the desk."

You smile and nod, thanking him for folding them.

Well, you're already here...

"Hey, mind if I hang out with you for a bit? I don't have to work for a little while."

>"I don't see why not."

He pats a spot next to him on the bed.

You give him an awkward smile and sit next to him.

It's a full minute before you say anything.

"Hey... You've known amber for a long time right?"

>"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

Why DO you ask?
>>
File: 17 - Knock Knock.png (453 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
17 - Knock Knock.png
453 KB, 1500x1500
>>26990778

FUCK forgot to remove sketch layer! Fixed
>>
>>26990778

Just hoping to learn a bit about their history, how long they've known each other, things they have done. Why the bar was only recently reopened.
>>
>>26990778
Why are you still calling us sweetheart?
>>
>>26990778
I was just curious, you two have obviously known eachother a long time.
>>
>>26990791

Tell us more about you and Amber.
>>
Head is too cloudy to make a coherent response, I'll get back to it around noon tomorrow G'night!
>>
>>26991265
What timezone is QM in?
>>
File: 1442343504334-20151118_232353.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442343504334-20151118_232353.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
let the memes begin
>>
>>26991357
QM is in Pacific timezone
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>26993061
>>
File: 18 - Lounging.png (493 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
18 - Lounging.png
493 KB, 1500x1500
>>26991128
>>26990917
>>26990894
>>26990852

"Why do you keep calling us sweetheart?"

Why do you get all awkward when you're around him!

>"It kinda grew on me. Why stop calling you something you're used to?"

He smiles and locks eyes with you. You can't really argue with that reasoning.

>"Now, I'm sure that's not what you were gonna ask me."

You look away, a little embarrassed that he saw through your stalling.

You compose yourself.

"I was a little curious about you and Amber."

>"Oh?"

"Yeah. You two get along so well, maybe you can tell me a little about her..."

"I haven't gotten to talk to her all that much the past day or two, and I kind of want to get to know more about her and this place."

You feel him shift on the bed.

>"Why come to me about something like that? Wouldn't it make more sense to just ask her?"

"I'd rather not be teased half to death... And maybe you'll be more truthful with me."
"I'm not saying she'll lie to me, but she might leave out some of the more embarrassing things..."

>"Ah, so your ulterior motive makes an appearance! How underhanded of you Jazmine!"

"Wh-what? No, i just think you'll be candid with me and I'll be able to get the whole story."

>"And what will I get for this information hmmm? I need a little incentive here, sweetheart~"

Seriously!? What do we tell him?

Sorry about the wait. IRL stuff came up.
>>
>>26994964
We can mix him a mean drink later. If that doesn't work ask him what he wants, it's not like we have a lot of stuff here.
>>
>>26994964
Turn around and present. We've got what he wants.
>>
>>26994964
Sex.
>>
>>26994964

All I really have are my skills and the clothes on my back. What would you like from me? There must be something I could do to convince you to share?
>>
>>26994964
maybe offer to buy him a drink next time we're not on shift?
>>
>>26995150
>>26995152
Tease, don't go full out. We barely know the guy, stop being so fucking hasty.
>>
>>26994964

I second >>26995165
>>
Hey uh, so if someone were to make fanart, would you rather have it go in the CYOA general to save space in the thread?
>>
>>26995536
Not usually.
>>
>>26995536
Meh, even if we do some of us is bound to bring it to this thread and share it here anyway.
>>
>>26995536
Put it where you want. Thread space isn't a commodity, so people usually appreciate it in the thread. It's also useful in the general because it's a subtle advertisement of whatever quest it is.
>>
>>26995536

The general works best. I am paying attention to both. Also, working on the post. thanks for the patience
>>
>>26995014
>>26995165
>>26995201
>>26995222

The heat in your face intensifies as you try and formulate a response.

"I-dunno... I can make you a drink! I can come up with something new! Something not on the menu."
"Or, I can... Fuck... I don't have anything other than that. All I have here is the uniform..."

>"Fuck? Oh my, Jazmine, how forward of you~"

You go beet red and glare at him.

"GAH! Why do the two of you keep teasing me like this! I thought you liked mares!"

You're a little out of breath from the embarrassment and the yelling. He's cracking up, trying extremely hard to hold in his laughter.

You're gonna get him back for all this teasing, you swear!

>"It's just so damn entertaining to see you flustered like this. Not to mention, cute as hell."

You're pouting extra hard now, probably not making it any better. No matter, Gabe deserves your malice.

His laughter dies down and he puts his talons up.

>"Okay, okay, I'll stop the teasing... for now. In all seriousness, a new mystery drink sounds like a pretty good deal."

Neat. You didn't think he'd go for that.

>"On one condition though."

Shit.

>"You only get some info now, and some later on tonight, be it during your shift or after. Call it insurance incase your drink sucks."

He chuckles at your expense.

You guess that's fair. You agree to his terms, and he clears his throat.

>"Anything specific you want to know, or do you want it from around the time we met?"
>>
>>26995656
Why a bar out in almost the middle of no where? That can't be good for business. But apparently she's been doing ok.

Are you her most loyal customer?
>>
>>26995656
>Did you two fuck each other?
>>
>>26995702

This
>>
>>26995702

You think for a moment.

"Why a bar out in the middle of nowhere? There's only one road that passes by here..."

A minute passes before he responds.

>"Well, we're not really in the middle of nowhere. We're actually just outside the forest surrounding the Hollow Shades."
>"But, to answer why she chose to make it here is because she was born and raised in there."

"The Hollow Shades? What's that?"
>"Small town in the the middle of a forest. There aren't any roads leading into it, you kind of just have to know where you're going."

"Is that really all?"

>"It's what she told me."

"Hmmm, okay then."

You tap your chin and think of something else. You look around the room, then at him.
His eyes are closed and he has a dopey smile on his face. His breathing is soft.
It's kind of nice to just be together like this. No talking, no embarrassment, just enjoying each other's company.
He opens an eye and his smile grows, having caught you staring. You quickly look elsewhere.
Something pops in your head. Something he said yesterday.

"So, are you Amber's most loyal customer?"

He chuckles a little at that.

>"I don't know, I suppose so. I at least three times a week, and I've been here since she opened up ten years ago."
>"This is the only bar I know of where you can have one on one conversations with either the staff or other ponies without having to shout."
>"It gives it a little bit of a personal feel, and I can really appreciate that."

You think about that for a bit. There aren't many places that aren't crowded and noisy. The ones you visited in Manehattan were the worst.
You have to admit, it is kind of nice to talk one on one with someone like you did yesterday.
He pulls you out of your thoughts when he clears his throat.

>"You know, you remind me of amber when she started this bar. Kind of nervous, blushed a lot, especially around me, and she was cute, just like you~"

1/?

Again, IRL stuff. Should be less interruptions tonight
>>
>>26996929
I know repeating sweetheart may be a normal thing now, but is you calling a stallion cute normal now as well? Not that I mind of course. (Mess with him a bit, then find another topic)
>>
>>26996929
So, were you always a little into stallions?
Or is it just my feminine figure and manly man bun?
>>
>>26997109
>>26996993

I'm actually curious to see the answer to these. Both are reasonable
>>
>>26996929
>she was.

Hah! So I guess she isn't anymore?
>>
File: 19 - The Question.png (483 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
19 - The Question.png
483 KB, 1500x1500
>>26996929
>>26996993
>>26997109

Again with saying the embarrassing things. That's it... Time to embarrass him for once! It'll be easier if you don't face him.

"So, I'm still cute, even though you know I'm a stallion?"

Silence. You chuckle a little. Time to put more pressure.

"Come to think of it, I think your "sweetheart" excuse was pretty flimsy."
"You being used to it... We haven't even known each other for 24 hours. You sure there isn't something you wanna tell me Gabe?"

You look over at him. He's blushing furiously, his feathers floofing out. Gosh, that's pretty damn cute.
Sure he's amiable, has a bit of that stubble, the gruff, manly voice... You didn't expect to see him like this.
Maybe this is how he feels when he teases and flirts with you...

There's nothing but silence and floof coming from him. One last thing. The finishing blow, so to speak.

You stand up and walk toward the door, but not before flicking your tail, having it brush lightly against his beak.
You don't look back as you grab your uniform and open the door to leave. You look back at the clearly embarrassed Gabe and give him a sly smile.

"It's about time for me to go... We'll finish this later. I'm gonna want answers to these questions Gabe..."
"I'm sure the drink I come up with will loosen you up enough for it~"

You leave and shut the door, but not before moving your tail to the side and flashing your bits to him.

2/3
>>
>>26997461
Fuck. Yes
>>
File: 1456324903280.gif (520 KB, 712x720) Image search: [Google]
1456324903280.gif
520 KB, 712x720
>>26997461
wew
>>
>>26997461
Unf, we're going for gold here.
>>
File: 20 - Holy Shiiiiiiiiit.png (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
20 - Holy Shiiiiiiiiit.png
55 KB, 800x800
>>26997461

You walk to the changing room, very calmly and quietly. Somepony walks out and you may have heard a voice, but you chose to ignore it.

You go inside and quickly get changed into your uniform. You undo your mane and that pushes you over the edge. You fall on your butt, blushing like mad.
You can't believe what the fuck you just did.

'Holy shiiiiiit... What the fuck did I just dooooo!"

That was the boldest thing you've ever done. Just... All the teasing, the flirting... You kinda lost it for a moment there.

How are you gonna face him again? What if he tells Amber! Oh god, I'm never gonna hear the end of this!
>You go on like this for a while
Amber pops in to find you laying on the floor, just staring at the ceiling.

>"Jazz, why are you lying on the floor? We open in fifteen minutes."

"I'll do my mane soon..."

>"Oh yeah, you owe me something~!"

Oh no! you almost forgot!

>"I want you to keep styling your mane in a mare like fashion."

What.

>"We'll get more tips if we have a mare as cute as you working the bar~"

WHAT.

"Wouldn't that be deceitful?"

>"Hey, I'm not saying to lie to people, just don't correct ponies that make assumptions."

"What possessed you to come up with something as dumb as that?"

This is unbelievable! You just did them both favors to make up for the fact that you deceived them about your gender.
Now she's having you do it all over again?

>"I got the idea while thinking about your punishment and how you managed to trick Gabe. He's a smart one and you managed to pull one over on him, so why not embarrass you a little more."
>"It's a win, win. You get more tips, I get to get you back for fooling us so well!."
>"Now hurry up and style that mane. We open in ten."

Well, shit...
What are you gonna do?
Do you go along with Amber's underhanded plan?
Do you ignore her?
How are you gonna style your mane?
What are you gonna tell Gabe if you do go along with this?
This is getting a little out of hand...
>>
>>26998047
Yes do our mane like that. Be the pretty stallion.
>>
>>26998047
We should go for it. She isn't wrong that tips will come rolling in if customers just assume we're female. Gabe will understand if we just tell him we owed Amber for the previous misunderstanding. Oh and ask Amber to do our mane again, might help the image a bit.
>>
>>26998047

Nothing is out of hand, this is an excellent idea. This is why Amber is the successful businesspony and we aren't.
>>
>>26998047
Will she really be okay with that...? What about Gabe. He did say no more lieing...Get a second opinion.
>>
>>26998085
I agree. This is a fantastic idea.
>>
>>26998047
Do your mane, gotta get them bits. I don't think gabe will mind either way, after all he did think your were a really cute mare before he knew you were a cute stallion. It's not lying if no one asks, it's just a hair style.
>>
>>26998047
Say that you'll be a cute stallion but you won't pretend you are a mare, this way mares will be interested and spread a rumor about a cute bartender instead.
>>
>>26998127
Aren't we gay?
>>
>>26998047

agree to it but ask that there's no tricks attached: like potentially having to poledance
>>
>>26998132
I like think he'll turn out bi, I feel like that's a win win situation for everyone.
>>
>>26998047
don't do your mane, or do something different. Gabe didn't like you lying or being deceitful. all we're talking about is EXTRA tips, just extra on top of what we'd already make. we don't want to hurt our friendship with gabe.
>>
>>26998132
I feel like he'd fuck anything that moves
>>
>>26998047
As funny as the idea is, it is a very strangely hypocritcal plan.

I like Amber, she's kinky as fuck.

Maybe meet her halfway and do what she says, to the point of having to lie about your gender, or the patreons of the bar get too forward.
>>
>>26998176
Wait, that is what she said, I meant correct them about it. As fun as the idea is, you might avoid trouble by being honest.
>>
>>26997461
DON'T FUCK UP OUR CHANCES WITH GABE!
>>
>>26998047
All of that trouble and we end up in the same situation we were in before. All the tumblr people accomplished was screwing with the fun we could've had with Amber.
>>
>>26998235
He likes us but that can easily change. Don't lie more
>>
>>26998241
Why would you want a nasty big pussy when you could have a fat knot instead?
>>
>>26998251
It hasn't been proven that she isn't a futa.
>>
>>26998047
That long mane is nice...Please don't change it. Keep it down
>>
>>26998251
Some of us like the idea of both anon.
>>
Come on guys, it's meant to be fun. What's really that bad about wearing our hair like that?
>>
>>26998340
Nothing, I like qt trap
>>
Gonna take a break while you peeps discuss. Be back in about two hours.
>>
>>26998409
I think we're done.
>>
>>26998047

Just do what Amber says. Gabe will understand, especially when Amber tells him. I want to flirt with Amber too. Sure she's a bit older, but she's a big girl and I bet she would totally go in for a threesome with us and Gabe.
>>
>>26998047
Accept our fate.
>>
>>26998047
not doing our hair is the best course of action, we don't lose anything by keeping our hair the way it is, we still don't risk pissing gabe off or hurting him, and we're not hurting amber. We can have a different punishment.
>>
>>26998500
Jesus anon, what are they gonna do? How is that hurting anybody?
>>
>>26998047
>No, Amber. I've had enough with awkwardness, I do not wish to endure it again. I would have never revealed my true gender if this was what you were going to force me to do.
>>
>>26998673
Oh come on mate, it's for fun.
>>
If she didn't say 'mare like' I would have chosen to make it androgynous enough to confuse customers.
But since she did, tie it up in a ponytail and leave a fringe.
Then talk in a super deep voice for the rest of the night.She only wanted us to do our name after all.
Or we could dress so girly we come out on the other side of feminine. Does Amber have any 'dress' uniforms?
>>
>>26999135
Seconding masculine deep voice.
>>
>>26998112

Voting for this.
>>
>>26999135
I vote for dressing really girly.
>>
>>26999635
I think I overdid the girly. I vote for being pretty! Let dat hair down gurll!!
>>
>>26999901
I like this and reaffirm my vote for it.
>>
>>26999901

I feel bad for him. That looks like a painful position for a pony to be made to stand in just to show off a dress.
>>
File: 21 - Deciscion 2016.png (750 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
21 - Deciscion 2016.png
750 KB, 2000x2000
>>26998066>>26998127
>>26998080>>26998138
>>26998085>>26998155
>>26998104>>26998176
>>26998112>>26998235
>>26998246>>26998268
>>26998340>>26998439
>>26998453>>26998500

'This is kind of annoying. She's punishing me with the thing I'm being punished for?'
'Fuck this. I'm gonna do my mane however the hell I want, be it boyish, girlish, or something in between.'

You pout as you complain to yourself, looking at your long luscious and uneven mane in the mirror.
You notice the makeup near the mirror. You can't wear that either.
You think that's what cinched it the hardest for Gabe...

You need to go tell her you're gonna do whatever you want, she can come up with something else.
You're gonna act, and style yourself however you want. You already went through all that grief the first time, why do it all over again.
She'll have to think of something less dishonest.

Now that you've steeled your resolve, you need to do your mane before going to tell let Amber know about your decision.
How are you gonna style it? A few things come to mind...

VOTE HERE http://strawpoll.me/7293549

Gonna be going on late tonight since I've been taking so long! Thanks for being so patient with me.
>>
>>27000392

Seven is really nice. I'll go with that.
>>
>>27000392
6 looks gorgeous. But while we're working I'd prefer 3, 5, or 7.

Settling on 7.

>>27000487
Nice single.
>>
>>27000392
Isn't 3 the "man bun"?
>>
>>27000392
I voted 8, I want to switch to 7.
>>
>>27000559
I voted 7. I want to switch to 8.
>>
>>27000559
>>27000578
You two should kiss
>>
So about that deep voice...
>>
File: 22 - Fixin the Mane.png (753 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
22 - Fixin the Mane.png
753 KB, 1500x1500
>>27000392

Well, why ruin a look that works?

You grab the clip and style your mane like yesterday. You pull it back and wrap your hair around the clip and snap it shut.
You have a little bit of trouble styling your mane, but you eventually get it right.

Well, what do you do now that you're all ready to work?
Talk to Gabe about what happened and what you're gonna do?
Talk to Amber about what you've decided?

Done for the night. Almost passed out at my pc thinking about this after I did the draw. Be back tomorrow around 1 pm PST

G'night folks!
>>
>>27000945
Tell gabe, he'd probably like to know. maybe have him give you a once over to see if your uniform is messed up or anything, it can't hurt to have another set of eyes, just in case.
>>
The uniform doesn't come with its own underwear, does it?
>>
>>27000945
Go up to Amber, and say "Fuck your plan, I'm not gonna be a femboy for your business's sake."
>>
>>27000945
>>27001045
"I'm going to be a femboy because I WANT to be a femboy!"
>>
>>27001045
>>27001050
"I'm gonna be a femMAN!"
>>
>>27001045
Say "I'm a cute pretty STALLION"
>>
>>27001045
>>27001050
>>27001111
>"That's great honey, now go put on your eye liner"
>>
If we can somehow turn this into a favour for us we could get them to dress up.
Gabe in a skirt? Amber wearing pants?
>>
>>27001758
Pants are part of the uniform. I'd rather see her dress up all pretty.
>>
Beb
>>
>>27002921
>>
OKAY FUCK I'M FINALLY HOME HOLY SHIT.

Irl stuff really got in the way today, so I'll make sure to stay up later tonight for y'all
>>
>>27004386
I don't want to be a mare Dit; please.
>>
>>27001050
Exactly this.
>>
>>27005071
>Not wanting to be the little mare
What kind of faggot are you?
>>
>>27002368
Make both of them dress up then? See how they can each pull off a cocktail dress, or some other outfit.
>>
>>27005071
>>27005090
>>27001127
>>27001111

You walk out to the bar and confront Amber about your punishment. You find her sitting at the counter.

"Amber, we need to talk."

>"What's up Shug?"

"I can't go through with your punishment."

>Wh- But you're already wearing the hairstyle."

"Yeah, but I don't want to wear makeup and I do want to correct people when they think I'm a mare..."

You're a little angry at her. Wanting to make you go through all that again.

"It doesn't really make much sense that you're 'punishing' me with the same thing I'm being punished for."
"I really don't want to fool ponies like I did with you and Gabe! I promised him I wouldn't..."
"You can think of something different to punish me with Amber."

You pause for a moment.

"Oh, as a side note, I honestly don't think we'll get more tips if every pony thinks I'm a mare anyway."
"Wouldn't ponies tip more for a very pretty and feminine stallion instead?"

She sit's there for a moment. A frown forms on her lips as she stares at the floor, possibly thinking about your words.
Fuck, maybe she feels bad... no, don't think like that. You gotta put your hoof down.

A minute or two passes.

>"You right..."

She looks a little hurt. Fuck.

"Amber... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so-"

>"That's a much better Idea~"

Wait, what?

>"We'd definitely get more tips if we have a femmy looking stallion on our staff!"
>"Good idea Jazz! Who knew you were such a savvy business pony~"

You can't believe this...

1/2
Had net issues too. WHY ME
>>
>>27005568
I hate to be a buzzkill, but i'm not sure where the logic of, they'd be more likely to tip a pretty and feminine stallion comes from. Is it cause it'd be more of a rarity or something?

I mean I like the idea, i'm just confused about the logic behind it.
>>
>>27005873
Obviously this is reversed gender roles equestria.
>>
>>27005884
Obviously it must be, for this goofy plan to work,heh.
>>
>>27005568

>"You also make a good point on the punishment Jazz."

>"Sorry for suggesting you do something that probably makes you feel uncomfortable."

Your frustration dulls immediately. You thought she didn't understand why you were mad.

>"I may be oblivious and a little dumb, but not THAT dumb."
>"I could at least tell that it upset you, and I'm sorry for that."

She pats your head and heads to the front door and windows to open them.

Well... she said she was sorry, and she's gonna let you do whatever. Neat!

>"Don't think I've forgotten about your punishment! I'm gonna have to workshop that a little and it's gonna come when you least expect it!"

You wince. Well shit.

It's about three in the afternoon, and the bar is finally open for the day. Does it open at this time every day? Seems a little late.

You sit at your counter for a little while and no one new has entered the bar.
Amber's sitting at a table nearby with that binder again and Gabe is at the bar, having just downed his third Sake Bomb.

You're a little bored and kind of worried. Gabe hasn't looked at you directly since the thing in his room earlier.
When you ask him if he'd like another drink he shakes his head, and very subtly floofs up.

You wonder if any new customers will arrive tonight.

What should you do to pass the time?
2/2
>>
>>27005968
Check the recipe book for unique cocktails you don't know. Ask if you can pratice making them.
>>
>>27005968
we still owe Gabe that special drink but it looks like that'll have to wait. Maybe we should practice more complex drinks?
>>
>>27005968
Weren't we supposed to make up a new drink for Gabe.
>>
>>27005968
Oh, let's make a Death in the Afternoon
>>
>>27006026
Is there a recipe book somewhere? A place like this should have at least one in-house special.
>>
>>27005968
I think gabe is just flustered, but hopefully he's not mad at us. That doesn't seem likely, but it's still certainly possible.

I think Amber needs more attractions in the bar, we should talk to her about that.
>>
>>27005968
Ask gabe what's wrong or if he wants to talk about it, if he can find his words. He obviously is somewhat confused or bothered and we want him to be happy
>>
Kiss gabe with tongue.
>>
>>27005968
Pay attention where Gabe is looking, make him a drink, and then stick our head in his line of site and wink at him. Gotta keep him on the defense.
>>
Ded
>>
>>27006741
bumpity bump
>>
File: 23 - Book.png (587 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
23 - Book.png
587 KB, 1500x1500
>>27005985
>>27006016
>>27006024
>>27006026
>>27006039
>>27006270

You decide you need to brush up on your drink knowledge.
You search for the tome of recipes that Amber told you about last night.
Found it~
You heave it up from under the register and bring it near Gabe so he can try them to see if they're correct.

As you carry it in a hoof and use another to help set it down, it slips from your grip and slams on the counter, startling Gabe.
You try hard to hold in your laughter at the now embarrassed Gabe for the involuntary noise.
He's frowning at you, his feathers now a mess.

You open up the book and flip through the pages. You think since there are no other customers at the bar so far, you can fufil your end of the deal you made with Gabe.

A new drink huh...
What ingredients should you use to WOW Gabe?
What Should it Taste like?
Smooth or Burning as it goes down?
What kind of vibe do you want it to have?

Decisions, decisions...
>>
>>27007561
Gabe seems like the type to drink the hard stuff, burning. Classic with a twist.
>>
>>27007561
Didn't he say he liked sweet stuff?
>>
>>27007561
Smooth going down, with a burning aftertaste.
>>
>>27007757
Only sweet sweet boipussy
>>
>>27007561

He wants to drink something with a nice hard burn out of Jaz's sweet tangy asshole to balance out the taste.
>>
>>27007561
maybe just asking him what type he like would be a good option, to at least narrow it down
>>
>>27007561

He hates us now. Pack in it people, quest over.
>>
>>27007561
Mix that cocktail with your own cock juiceIf you know what I mean
>>
So does Gabe have nothing better to do with his life than sit in a bar and drink all day?

>>26999901

unf
>>
>>27007561

Dragonberry Rum, Fireball Whiskey, Watermelon Liqueur, and orange juice. Call it the Snoring Dragon.
>>
>>27007561
Apologize to him, let's not ruffle his feathers anymore than we have.
>>
>>27007635
>>27007767
>>27007854

You decide to ask him what kind of drink he likes.

He's still not looking at you. After a quick apology about the book he responds.

>"I do enjoy my sweet drink, but I'm in the mood for something bittersweet and fizzy.."
>"What're ya gonna make me?"

You smile mischievously.

"It's a mystery Gabe. I want my answers to those questions Gabe, and with this drink, they'll be mine."

You feign an evil laugh. He looks at you, slightly amused.

>"That's only something you get if the drink pleases me, sweetheart. I am very hard to please."

"Oh, I'm sure you are"

He folds his arms across his chest and looks at you, an eyebrow cocked.
You're determined now to get those answers.

You dash around the bar, grabbing ingredients from various shelves and mini-fridges.

You lay your spread out on the counter and begin crafting.
You take some top shelf Caneighdian Whiskey, Black Cherry Syrup, Angostura Bitters, and some Imported Cream Soda from the fridge.
You mix it all in a highball glass, garnish it with a black cherry and put a straw in it.

You give it a taste.

You taste a rush of the black cherry, perfectly accentuated by the high quality whiskey.
The bitterness of the combo intensified by the bitters, but soon a wave of sweet cream soda washes over your tongue, bringing the symphony of flavors in your mouth to a crescendo.

1/?
>>
File: 1446875453418.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1446875453418.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>>27008433

>that drink description
>>
File: 24 - Royal Soda.png (614 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
24 - Royal Soda.png
614 KB, 1500x1500
>>27008433

Your expression becomes evil, a grin appearing on your face.
Perfect~

You beam at Gabe and serve him his drink. You wait with baited breath to hear his reaction to your drink.
Thirty whole seconds pass as he inspects your concoction before taking a drink.
The myriad of expressions that cross the handsome griffon's face amuses you to no end.
He continues to sip on the drink through the straw.
Once he's had a proper taste, he looks at you for the first time this afternoon, after the whole incident in his room.

>"Damn, sweetheart, you can make a damn fine cocktail!
>"Can't say I expected you to come up with something this good!"
>"What do you call this thing?"

He pauses for a moment, and then his face tints a little, feathers puffing out a little.

>"Fine... you win. What exactly do you want to know again...?"

Finally. The time has come.

What do you want to know? He is at your mercy as you have completed you end of the deal.
>>
>>27008822

2/2
>>
>>27008822
She's in the room.
>>
>>27008822
Ask him why he's getting all blushy and floofy whenever you're around now, and if we did something wrong
>>
>>27008941
and quiet, unable to look us in the eye
>>
>>27008822

How did you two first meet?

Why did the bar only just reopen?

Did you two date?
>>
>>27008822

Why is she the only one working here up until now, and why isn't the bar more busy if it's this close to a town?
>>
>>27008980
Did you two /ss/?
>>
>>27008941
>>27008953

An idea pops into your head.

You lean in close, causing him to floof a little more, blush intensifying.
It's definitely not just the tree Sake Bombs and your mystery drink.
You need to name that, by the way. Maybe a Canterlot Royal Soda?
Whatever.

"Why is it that you blush and fluff up when I get close like this now?"

>"Oh... Uh, well, just because you're male doesn't make anything different now, does it?"

"Doesn't it though? I thought you only flirted and gave me those nicknames because I was a mare."

>"W-well, yeah."

As you give him the third degree, you lean closer and closer, almost to the point of touching his beak with your snout.

"But now you know I'm a stallion."

He's silent for a moment.

>"Luna above... This is gonna sound corny, okay, so don't laugh."

>>27008867

You nod, backing off a little and smiling sweetly. He's about to speak but from the corner of your eye, you spot Amber, her ears cupped towards you.
Oh, no, she isn't gonna get in on any of this.
Gabe would probably never hear the end of it if Amber heard him say something corny to you.
Oh, who are you kidding, you'd never hear the end of it either.
It sucks, but what are ya gonna do, give that crazy mare more ammo?

You put a hoof on his beak before he has time to say anything. You need to be quiet about this.

"Later. After we close up okay?"

You quickly shift your eyes between Gabe and Amber, hoping he gets what you're trying to convey.
His blush gets significantly deeper when he realizes who almost heard him.
He nods and continues to sip on his drink.

You leave him alone now. Any more embarrassment and blushing on his end and you'd see steam rising from his head.

About an hour passes before you hear somepony open the front door.

>"Ah, thank god for the weekend, amirite Paradise?"

>"Mmhm!"

1/2
>>
>>27008822
Go into the room and have a 1 on 1
>>
>>27009421

Looks like we have new customers.
>>
File: 25 - Paradise and Sunny.png (728 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
25 - Paradise and Sunny.png
728 KB, 1500x1500
>>27009421

Your attention falls on the two newcomers of the bar.
They greet Amber when they see her, and she snaps her head toward them, pretending like she wasn't listening to you and Gabe.
They chat with Amber for a few minutes before she calls out to you.

>"Hey Jazz, Long Island for Sunny and a Paradise for Dicey over here!"

They continue their chat, and you go abut making their drinks, but not before mouthing 'Later' to Gabe.
He only turns to his drink and nods, a light tint still on his cheeks.

Okay, Long Island. Suprisingly Annoying to make...
Highball glass.
Small ammounts. Fuck up the balance and it won't taste good.
Tequila
Vodka
White Rum
Triple Sec
Gin
Lemon Juice
Gomme Syrup
And a dash of Cola.
Now stir gently and garnish with a lemon spiral and add a straw.

Paradise. Much simpler for you.
Chilled martini glass at the ready.
Put Gin, Apricot brandy and orange juice into a shaker with ice.
Shake and strain into the glass.

See? Easy.

You see that one of them has come to sit at the bar, while the other is chatting with Amber.
You don't know which one is which yet.

You Go to the Pink little earth pony at the bar and ask him his name.

>"Paradise Kiss... Amber calls me 'Dicey'"

His voice is suprisingly male... and young. You wonder how old he is.

You place the Paradise before him and go to serve the batpony named Sunny.

>"Oh hey, Jazz, meet my friend Sunny here! Sunny, this is Jazz!."

She takes your hooves and forces you to shake with Sunny.

>"Hey, how's it hangin' Jazz?"

She has a suprisingly feminine voice, for her appearance.
Her unshorn fetlocks and unkempt,scraggly mane, and her... Lack of wings?
She's a batpony right? She has the ears, the eyes... where are the leathery bat wings?

Hm... might be rude to just ask. You'll think of something to satiate your curiosity later.

2/3
>>
>>27009686
Wait...the pink one is a dude....? Another trap?
>>
>>27009686

"I'm doing alright. It's only my second day working here. Nice to meet you."

>"Likewise. I'll catch ya later tho. Me n' Amby here have some catchin' up to do.

You nod and head back to the bar. Paradise is sipping on his... Paradise. Weird.
Why would he order that...

"I didn't order this... Amber ordered it for me."

What. How did he...

"You were staring between the glass and my face and making dumb looking faces."

Oh... Well then.

You now have the ability to switch freely between Bar Staff.

Make note, however, that time will pass for BOTH characters, regardless of which pony you chose to be.

Make your choices wisely. Not all patrons will be at the bar every day.

3/3
>>
>>27009718

Fuck, forgot to green text Paradise's lines

And that's all for tonight. I'll try and be back tomorrow morning.

Gnight!
>>
>>27009718
While we're working, we might as well make conversation with Paradise while he's here. After all, the way to get more money and tips is to make conversation, be friendly.

"It's like you read my mind"
>>
>>27009686
Okay so the pink one is a guy but the gray one isn't? But the gray one has a stallion face just like the pink one. But Jazz doesn't have a stallion face. This is starting to get kind of obnoxious.
>>
>>27009718

Can we switch to Amber for the secret conversation?
>>
>>27009788
bamp
>>
Boob
>>
File: 26 - Analytical.png (183 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
26 - Analytical.png
183 KB, 1500x1500
>>27009718

"It's like you read my mind Paradise."

>"I didn't. I'm not a unicorn."

You frown a little. Not all unicorns do that... Only ones with ill intent. Criminals, theives and the like.
You can get thrown in prison for something like that since it always leaves residual magic in the mindscape...
He sips on his drink, never making direct eye contact with you.

"I can tell. So, how did you know what was on my mind?"

>"I payed attention to your posture, the facial expressions and where your eyes were looking."
>"There's a lot of little things ponies do that give away what's going on in your head."

He leans in a little closer, his voice barely above a whisper.

>"Like that griffon over there. He's been staring at you since I got here, and he's trying hard to keep his feathers from ruffling."
>"He's been twiddling his talons under the counter as well. He seems nervous about something."
>"I'm pretty sure he has a thing for you."

"Wh-what? No way. He can't possibly..."

He smirks.

>"I see the feeling is mutual."

Hey, he's assuming quite a bit about you!

>"I'm just making observations..."

Aaaaaaaauuuugh! Dammit, What are you gonna do about this guy!?

>"I dunno, try saying something to me?"

SHUT UP
>>
>>27011932
Put a hoof to our mouth and give a giggle before leaning in a bit and whispering back. "If you like observing reactions then this should amuse you" before turning suddenly and making eye contact with Gabe and winking.
>>
>>27011969
I second this. Do it!
>>
>>27011969
I want this please ;u;
>>
>>27011932
>>27011969
If Gabe happens to squawk and fall out of his chair we need to give Paradise a grin and then go over and putter over Gabe as if that was totally not what we meant to happen.
>>
>>27012025
Please don't use emotes on 4chan. Use reaction images if necessary.

This is an imageboard, not a chatroom.
>>
>>27012036
>>
>>27012036
:3c
>>
Death in the Afternoon is now on the CYOA archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/dita/

For those new to the site, that means related fanart and pastebins can be uploaded there to put it all in one place. And it allows you to download all of it in one batch as a zip, txt, or epub (similar to pdf) file.
>>
>>27009686
>batpony?
Neither of them have wings.
>>
>>27011932
What is it with you and gender confusion? having the MC be a trap was okay, but this is starting to get obnoxious. Are you some kind of sjw?
>>
>>27012569
If the world is full of femboys then the MC's earlier actions/thoughts don't make a lick of sense. So I do hope he stops.
>>
>>27011969
>>27012005
>>27012025
>>27012035

You compose yourself and give him a sly smile.

"If you like observing reactions then this should amuse you."

You look over in Gabe's direction. You catch him staring, not at you but in the general direction of your tail.
He looks away, pretending not to notice that you caught him. Hmmm... something to ask him about later.
You start to saunter over to him, ready to ask him what that was all about, but Paradise stops you.

>"I would advise against that..."

"I haven't done anything yet."

>"Look at him. He's embarrassed and uncomfortable."

You take a better look at Gabe. He's embarrassed, but pensive. Looking down at his empty glass in thought. How come you didn't notice that before?

"I see what you mean..."

>"And with that, I'd like another drink. How about a Painkiller."

You nod and fix his fruity drink.
Heavy dose of Rum, Pinapple Juice, A bit of Coconut Cream, Some Orange juice and a dash of nutmeg.

He takes a sip of the delectable cocktail and thanks you for it.

>"You're pretty good at making cocktails for a newbie..."

How did he know...

>"Never seen you around here before. I come by sometimes with Sunny over there."
>"Well, it's more like she drags me out here."

"Understandable."

>"Not really. She usually ditches me for the first hour or so to chat it up with Amber. Alone."
>"Least I have someone to talk to this time around."

"Yeah."

It's now quiet as he sips on his drink.
You realize he's been leading the conversation quite a bit.
There's a bit of an awkward air about the two of you. Maybe you can fix that.
>>
>>27012753
Ask him about himself, where he lives, where he works and all that jazz
>>
>>27012753
So what's Sunny's relation to Amber? Just long time friends or what?
>>
>>27012854
>>27012847

You grab yourself a water and take a seat on your own side of the bar.

"So, is Sunny like Amber's best friend or something?"

He nods.

>"They apparently go way back, like back in grade school. I suppose they grew up together."

"Hmm, that's pretty cool."

Gonna have to ask Sunny or Amber about that sometime.

"So, do you go to school or something? You seem kinda young."

>"Yeah. Been studying up on psychology and things like that."

That... explains a lot.

>"I'm at Canterlot U."

"Really? I thought you'd be around the end of high school."

He shakes his head and takes another sip of his drink.

>"Nah. I managed to get on a program to graduate as a second year."
>"Been at Canterlot for a year now."

Holy shit.

"So, do you live in Canterlot?"

>"No, despite my tuition only being a third, I don't have enough money to live out there.
>"I actually room with Sunny over there in the Hollow Shades."

Hmmm... you keep hearing about this place but don't know anything about it. You wonder if-

>"It's a small little town in the middle of the forest. Tight community and everypony knows each other."

"So... kind of off topic. Why do you wear the bow? Aren't you a stallion?"
1/2
>>
>>27013602
Don't be hypocritical, you're wearing a bow yourself
>>
File: 27 - What A Drag.png (394 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
27 - What A Drag.png
394 KB, 1500x1500
>>27013602

>"Figured you'd ask."
He grits his teeth.
>"Stupid bat..."
>"She wants to be a mane stylist, so she practices on me from time to time."
>"I owed her one, so I let her do my mane however she saw fit. It turned out like this."
>"I've always cursed my coat and mane color combo, but this..."
>"This makes it worse!"

He quickly downs the rest of his drink.

>"I'd rather not look anything near a mare... But hey, what can I do. I owe her, I guess..."

Before you can say anything, Sunny pops up, yelling,

>"How's it going my favorite little mare!"

Holy shit! You try to catch your breath from the sudden scare.

>"Shut up, I'm not a mare, you dick."

Paradise is trying to bat her away.

>"Psh, whatever you say Paradise."
>"Anyway, we gotta go!" Got stuff to do tomorrow!

>"Wh-wait! I wasn't done talking to-"

Paradise is dragged away by the larger batpony.
How IS she even a batpony? Where are the wings?

>"Hey Jazzy, I'll come back and chat ya up next time, kay? Amber told me lots and I wanna know a bit more!"
>"See ya!"

And with that, the door closes.

That was abrupt...

Amber comes to the bar and sits next to Gabe.

>"Hey Jazz~ Looks like you were getting along with Dicey over there. He's usually not one to talk to other ponies.
>"What'd ya do to get him to talk?"

2/2

I tried to make it more apparent the differences between genders. I'll try my best and keep improving my artwork. Thanks so much for the critique!
>>
>>27014349
He just kinda played psychologist with our head. Maybe we should ask if Gabe is alright? Something seems kinda off with him.
>>
>>27014349
Weren't you busy talking to Sunny the whole time?
...were you just watching my conversation the whole time?
>>
>>27014349
For a differing opinion, I've been really digging the art and character designs.
Easier distinguishment between characters probably isn't a bad idea though.

>>27014374
This. Our most faithful customer seems sad.
>>
>>27014349
Really? He was gabbing right off the bat without our saying a word. Quite literally at several points.
>>
>>27014349
Gabe does genuinely seem sad or messed up a bit. Ask him if there;s something wrong, genuinely concerned.

If he doesn't really want to talk to us at the moment with Amber so close, ask Amber about the bat pone Sunny. She's missing her wings, what's up with that?
>>
>>27014349
Sunny looks like a hybrid of an earth pony parent and a bat pony parent.

>>27014611
Yeah, let's ask him with genuine concern if he's ok. No goofy grin or anything, we don't want him to think we aren't being serious.
>>
bampu
>>
>>27014552
>>27014374

"Really? Probably because he psychoanalyzes ponies he just meets..."

>"Yeah, he does that from time to time... He isn't very kind when Sunny makes him look cute."
>"I'm surprised you took it so well."

"I guess my bar tending skill got him talking. The real conversation began after I made him another drink."
"Why'd you order him a Paradise anyway?"

>"Cause it's his name."

She sticks her tongue out at you. You shrug and chalk it up to being an Amber thing.

Time passes, and it's quiet.
Amber's gone to her room and told you to lock up when you see fit.

>>27014476
>>27014611
>>27014633

>It's midnight now.

You decide to lock up for the night. You notice Gabe has disappeared from the bar by the time you finished.
You want to go see if he's alright, but you should probably shower first.
You decide to do so.

After a nice hot shower, you put your clothes away in your room and put your mane in a loose ponytail before going to check on Gabe.
Paradise pointed out that your favorite griffon wasn't in the highest of spirits.

You knock on his door. No answer.
Hmm...

"Gabe?"

A minute of silence goes by before the door opens.

>"Jazmine?"

"Yeah."

>"What's up?"

"I wanted to know if you're okay. You looked like you had a lot on your mind earlier."

>"Yeah, I'm fine, and you're right. Been thinking about some stuff tonight."
>"It has to do with your questions earlier."

"How so?"

>"Wanna come in? It'd be better to talk in here."

"Alright."

You should probably think of something to ask him. You doubt he's just gonna tell you on his own.
It must be really embarrassing to put him in a state like that.

Gonna take a short break to shower and eat dins while ya discuss.
>>
>>27015269
I want him to finish what he was embarrassed to say first.

Then we can go from there.
>>
>>27015269
Ask him what he wanted to say earlier. And maybe ask him if he wants to talk about why he's so bothered around you now afterwards.
>>
bampu
>>
>>27015331
>>27015377

You go inside and he invites you onto his bed. You sit on his bed near the middle, and he takes his place near the headboard.

"So... what was that corny thing you were going to say to me earlier?"

He looks down at his lap, twiddling his... thumb claw things.

>"I've been kind of thinking about this for a lot of today..."
>"And yes, it's corny, but after one day, you kind of made an impression on me."

"I have?"

He nods and blushes a little.

>"You have. You remind me of someone dear to me. Someone I hold close in my heart."
>"You're quite the amiable stallion, getting me and even Paradise of all ponies to talk to you."
>"I never got along with the guy... Always psycho analyzing me..."
>"That's beside the point. It seems like your attitude and... well, just the way you carry yourself brings other ponies to talk to you."
>"I mean, I'm not one for talking, and you got me gabbin' your ear off and hitting on you on day one."

"I was wearing makeup then... You thought I was a mare... and you were drunk."

>"Ask Amber. I'm really not much for talking. I only ever talked to her because It got boring just coming here and drinking my issues away. It took a while, and we finally became friends."
>"Back to you though. You have this aura, and even though you're a stallion, you push my buttons...
>"You tease me better than ol' Mooney ever could..."

"What? You two were a thing!?"

You knew it!

>"No, we weren't, though, I won't say things didn't happen..."
>"Look, the point is, I like you, a lot. Be you stallion or mare."

He goes quiet. He's not looking at you anymore. Must have taken a lot to admit that.
You remember him saying he had a wife, and possible fling with amber.
He might be coming to terms with something here...
Fuck, how are you even supposed to respond. You only met a day ago!

Sorry I took so long. IRL stuff
>>
>>27016262
It's alright because we've been finding ourselves interested in you too.

And we hope that you weren't too put off by our bold move earlier. We don't know what came over us,But we know what we want coming on us.

Take his hand/clawed appendage and put your hoof underneath is as comforting gesture.

Truth be told we had fun dressing up like that, it was a weird thrill for us, but we're not sure we should keep tricking individuals like that.
>>
>>27016262
That is really sweet and brave of you to say that, and we like you too and want to get to know you better. We were worried about him, and were worried we had done something wrong.

give him a smile and offer him a hug or put a hoof on his shoulder, something to show we really do care about him.
>>
>>27016447
>Take his hand/clawed appendage and put your hoof underneath is as comforting gesture.
suck on his fingers lewdly
>>
>>27016520
Dude, you gotta build up to the lewd. We don't wanna overwhelm him no? That does sound very nice and sexy though.
>>
File: 1450932048383.jpg (31 KB, 453x304) Image search: [Google]
1450932048383.jpg
31 KB, 453x304
>>27016447
>spoiler
>>
>>27016637
Did that amuse you anon? Cause it amused me.
>>
>>27016766
Yes, very amused.Also a bit turned on too.
>>
>>27016262

We'd be lying if we didn't admit to you making an impression as well, even if it's only been a day. I wouldn't mind getting to know you better.
>>
Is it time? Is it finally time to fuck the birb?
>>
>>27017251
If we play our cards right, i think we can
>>
I say chill out on fucking the birb.
This is moving too quickly.
>>
File: 1459251815657.png (715 KB, 1920x1331) Image search: [Google]
1459251815657.png
715 KB, 1920x1331
>>27017310
B-but we finally made him crack after all this time
Unless you're suggesting we keep teasing him until he's begging to fuck us, then yes, I'm all for that
>>
>>27017310
Seconded. He's pretty vulnerable right now, having opened up to us, so I say we console him and let him decide where it goes from there. I'm fine with just holding him to sleep.
>>
Could we just kiss the bird instead?
We could even get Amber to dress up as a crab and sing a song in a Jamaican accent
>>
>>27017387

I agree with this. Let's not go in too hard, the lewds are best served when earned.
>>
>>27016262
I want you to feel good, and you've become dear to me too

>>27016475
agree on hugging him or something like that
>>
>>27016262
Take it easy, you barely know him. Give him a hug if anything.
>>
>>27016262
I think maybe a kiss is in order, maybe on the cheek or on the beak/lips. Just a sweet tender one, for now.
>>
I don't think a single one of our patrons has paid for their drinks. We may be overlooking a fundamental part of our job.
>>
File: 28 - Consensual Hoof Holding.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
28 - Consensual Hoof Holding.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>27016447
>>27016475
>>27017436
>>27017668

Oh... You didn't think he'd admit to something like that. Your face heats up a bit.
It was just so unbelievably sweet and genuine...

"G-Gabe..."

You take his claw in your hooves and you lock eyes. His cheeks are tinted pink.

"That was really sweet and brave of you to admit to me..."
"I mean, I like you too. I'd be lying if I didn't admit you made quite the impression on me, even if it's only been a day."
"You've been so sweet with me, and you're so kind..."
"I'd really like to spend more time with you and get to know you better."
"Who knows, maybe something will come of it."

You give him a soft smile. He looks genuinely happy, and quite embarrassed with how things turned out.
You decide to be a little bold and make this tender moment a bit more so. His warmth is apparent when you lean in and hug him tight, cuddling into him.
You bury your snout in his chest floof, reveling in the softness and his scent.
An arm is draped around you, adding to your comfort.
After a few minutes of silence and just, being in eachother's presence, you yawn a bit, since you're so damn cozy in his arms.

Your thoughts begin to fade and his scent carries you off to sleep.
>>
>>27017838
Yeah I noticed that too
Well, we can make Gabe pay with his dick
>>
I took so long cause I wanted to make that post extra special.

That's all for tonight folks. More tomorrow afternoon till late! Goodnight All!
>>
>>27017969
>>27017977
That was fucking adorable man can't wait for tomorrow's session
Important question though SEX SCENE WHEN
>>
File: 1449595556876.png (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449595556876.png
97 KB, 640x480
>>27017969
So much d'aw.
>>
>>
>>27017969
I am okay with this end to the day
>>
>>27017969
I love this. Hope Gabes morning wood pokes us in the morning
>>
>>27017969
...he doesn't smell bad, right?
>>
File: 1447890581465.png (1 MB, 1800x1767) Image search: [Google]
1447890581465.png
1 MB, 1800x1767
>>27018290
Read my mind.
>>
>>27018622
Same. Make this happen please
>>
No love for Jaz poking Gabe with his morning wood?
How about an early morning stick fight?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.