[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I had an idea for a Spike centered story(as an episode)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457400470010.png (943 KB, 1562x1408) Image search: [Google]
1457400470010.png
943 KB, 1562x1408
Hey guys I had an idea for a Spike centered story(as an episode) that would pretty much work with most of the girly characters in the show (no RD or AJ) being his foil
Anyone want to give me suggestions of who to pick?
>>
>>26987850
Rainbow Dash
>>
>>26987862
I could write this idea as a Rainbow Dash episode, but you wouldn't like it. It would require that Dash is a stubborn idiot for it to work.
>>
>>26987901
Sounds perfectly in character
>>
>>26987915
Fine fine give me a moment to think it out.
>>
Oh gosh please anyone else? RD makes this idea more stupid.
>>
>>26988163
Why the fuck are you asking us if you already said girly characters? Twi, Fluttershy, Rarity - take your own pick you lazy sumbitch
>>
File: use it.png (1 MB, 1758x933) Image search: [Google]
use it.png
1 MB, 1758x933
>>26987850
>i have a story idea
>suggest a character
how bout you tell us more if you want some advice.
>>
>>26988181
Okay then, here is the story summary essentially.

Spike tries to deal with the immense embarrassment when one of his friends joins the Canterlot MetaMagic Card Game Club.
>>
>>26988235
That isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>26988235
how is this embarrassing? is this equestrias version of yu gi oh?

what does this friend do that causes embarrassment?
>>
>>26988387
Twilight-Acts incredibly affectionate to him which is embarrassing, also takes Spike's spot as the champion of the club
Pinkie Pie-Also beats Spike, but her complete lack of understanding of the games mechanics and stupid antics rub off make Spike feel awkward towards the other members of the club who he is trying to befriend
Sweetie Belle/Rainbow Dash- are completely shit players and Spike is embarrassed to be associated with them
>>
>>26988478
alright, that should be enough to make a suggestion then.
id suggest using rarity. he could be a bit excited at first that shes interested in one of his hobbies, but then when she rekts him multiple times in front of his card friends, causing embarrassment while simultaneously drawing them away from him to her, he must make a choice between sharing one of his favorite hobbies with his crush, or finding a way to get rid of her.
>>
>>26988568
I could do Rarity, but would it be out of character for her motivation to be to share interest in one of Spike's hobbies?

I know it is cliche, but the whole idea for this episode came from one of Spike's friends only doing it because they wanted to spend time with him and take the rejection personally as a result.
>>
>>26988478
>>26988387
>>26988662
Do we seriously have a Spike episode that doesn't suck?
And a Rarity episode where she doesn't act like a bitch?
>>
>>26988662
it was just a suggestion, its up to you.
>>
>>26988723
No.
>>
>>26988723
Yes
>>
>>26988568
Fuck, I'd watch that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.