[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever interacted with a brony irl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24
File: image.gif (430 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
430 KB, 1000x720
Have you ever interacted with a brony irl?
>>
>>26987459
Cringe threads belong on /b/, thanks.
>>
Yes, I fucked a high pitched voice fat guy in a bad rainbow dash suit in his hotel room.

Luckily he didn't speak much and his butthole was waxed and clean.
>>
Yes, I saw Equestria Girls in the theatre opening day.

There were two 14 year old girls in pony cosplay (one Celestia and one Rainbow Dash) sitting behind me who talked with me and my GF before and after the movie. Plenty of spaghetti but I'm 90% sure I could have fucked them if not for the fact that I was with my GF, and that doing so would have been statutory rape (I was 27 at the time.)
>>
File: autism.jpg (31 KB, 438x421) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
31 KB, 438x421
>>26987459
Unfortunately yes. They are all complete autists (pic related), unless you count the hipsters/feminists.

>>26987543
>see girls
>first thought is fucking them
>>
>>26987543
>wanting to fuck 14 yr olds
federal offense, in addition to 14 yr olds not knowing they shouldnt brag to every single person they know that they banged some grown guy.
>>
I've met some ponyfriends, but none of them were autistic in the least, thankfully. I'm hoping to meet more people of this community in the future. I don't have too many ponyfriends in Las Vegas...
>>
i've been to a few cons
>>
>>26987543
You had an actual chance to cum inside Rainbow Dash, and you let it slip past you because REASONS?

That's it. Turn in your fucking /mlp/ card. You're outta here!
>>
I saw a guy with a rainbow dash shirt at the mall as we both turned a corner. He was chatting with his (I'm assuming) girlfriend. It took me a second to comprehend but I decided to acknowledge him. Embracing my spaghetti with the grace of 20 bald eagles, I pointed at his shirt and smiled. He in turn recognized another autist and decided to attempt a high five. My hand met his with a satisfying *thwap*, and in that moment, I truly understood what it meant to be an autistic faggot. Neither of us stopped moving, and we both went our seperate ways, never ro see eachother again.
This all took place between 8-10 seconds. I wonder what his name was.
>>
>>26988252
sounds like an acceptable interaction. subtle, and neither of you screamed brohoof, and instead went for the globally accepted high five.

well played.
>>
>>26987816
I didn't say my first thought was fucking them you autist, I picked up that vibe from them as we talked.

>>26988194
kek
>>
>>26987459
There's at least one guy in my uni's tg group who's a brony. Wears a chrysalis shirt from time to time. Not that much of a fag. Worked with him during our uni's gaming con and didn't do anything idiotic.

There are a few others, but they just have some pone stuff on them and never talk about it.
>>
>>26987459
No and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
Of course. Several of them. I was in charge of doing the meetups. Best days of my life....
>>
>>26987459
Bronys no the occasional horsefucker yes
>>
>>26989607
same thing
>>
>>26989660
they are named differently because they are different things
>>
>>26987459
work with two. one I need to remind occasionally to turn down his cringe factor, and the other keeps quiet and to himself.
>>
>>26987459
My two closest friends were. As for random encounters there was this lanky lookin motherfucker cashier at Wallywallywallywallywallywally world with an embroidered Derpy on his shirt. Didn't say anything though. I've also seen about five different cars in my town with qtmark stickers on their cars. Now that I think about it there were these two mcdonalds workers that I've seen wear pony belts on different occasions.
>>
I met one during highschool.
I was watching mlp while I was sitting alone in the stairwell, since I'm that much of a loner faggot.
And some guy I kinda know comes by and decides to sit next to me.
Would you believe he's actually more autistic than I am?
Well, he sees the episode I'm watching and says "is that Twilight?"
I freaked and stuttered out "W-wha-uh- m-ma-n-no-I don't know what y-you're talking about."
He just said " I can see it on the screen, that's MLP, right?"
I caved, said yes and he kinda sperged out but not as much as I expected.
He then sat with me every day for a week and I was too nice to say fuck off to the poor guy.
I picked up on it and fucked off eventually, but he still said hi every so often.
I then pulled him into the boys washroom and sucked him dry, he cried mommy and ran out.
I hated the experience.
Seriously though, there was no cock sucking on my part, he was way too autistic for me.
:^)
>>
>>26990097
Fuck, I meant to put
>He picked up on it and fucked off eventually
>>
There was a guy at Gamestop wearing a lanyard with like 8 pony buttons on it.
I think there was Derpy, RD, Rarara, Twilight, Vinyl, Pinkie, Flutters and Octi.
No Applejack though.
I would've said something to him about it but I was there getting a game for my father, with my father there.
He seemed like an alright guy.
Looked real fuckable. :^)
>>
>>26987459
On the last day of an AI class, the class was giving presentations on their semester projects. Mine was some application of machine learning for which I needed a suitable feature set. On one slide in the middle of my presentation, I had the phrase "If I can't find [X], ..." along with a Smarty Pants image and a load of equations explaining how to make [X]. One guy in the third-from-back row got the reference and was chuckling.

I'd seen him a couple times before, and he was pretty okay. Never saw him after that.
>>
>>26987459
yes
>>
>>26988252
same thing but we brohoofed in passing I smiled when I saw the subtle shirt and just stuck me hand out.
>>
>>26987816
>implying there's anything more in man/woman relationship then sex
>>
File: 1459042203179.png (285 KB, 377x768) Image search: [Google]
1459042203179.png
285 KB, 377x768
>>26987459
I did. Heard his squealing gasp from seeing my pony shirt from a good 50 feet away in a crowd.

He turned out to be a really cool bro and he's now my best friend.
>>
>>26988194
>Desiring human pussy in any form
Maybe you should turn in your /mlp/ card.
>>
No, and I don't plan to. You faggots are the only fans I could tolerate and only online.
>>
>>26990529
I've met two horsefuckers from /mlp/. both have been pretty cool dudes.
one is a plush maker and the other is a music dude.
>>
>>26987459
Yes and I'm never doing it again.
>>
I met one at a school I was volunteering at.

He was a literal autist (the special needs people were in the room helping him learn CAD software) and he was a massive vinylfag. Now, I know there is a major stigma against dash fans here, but if anyone has ever met a true, face to face, no shit vinylfag, those are literally the bottom of the ladder of pony fans.

He was fucking screaming about "Dj Pon-3" and "his muthafucking bass cannon" and I couldn't do anything because I was just guest lecturing and this is America where we can't talk back to autistic people because that makes us insensitive like talking back to gays or women or anyone that isn't the same gender and race as we are. I managed to get enough of a speech out about extrusions, revolves, and basic sketching in autodesk inventor to get 3 or 4 of them really interested in 3d design, but god damn.
>>
>>26987543
I don't think that counts. 14 year old girls are pretty close to MLP's target demographic. Also shame on you for not smashin that. If your girlfriend really loved you she'd understand.
>>
>>26987459
Yes.
>Be shopping with parents.
>They are getting furniture.
>Notice the guy helping them is wearing a Changeling minion pin.
>Later we drive around to the back to load up a recliner, same guy is standing there, carrying the box.
>It had to have weighed 100lbs, but he just lugs it on the truck bed like it's nothing.
>tfw he hurt my hand when he tanked us and shook it.
>>
>>26991547
If the government loved you they would understand as well.
But they don't, and never will
>>
File: shrug.png (307 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
307 KB, 894x894
>>26987459
My oldest best friend is one. I admitted that I liked mlp when he brought it up in conversation about how it was weird he liked it and the fandom around it.
I see him every once and a while when my family visits his every so often. Its always nice to see and mess around with him again.
We usually don't talk about it much though mainly because less autistic topics are best. We usually talk about other cartoons, video games, and movies rather than that.
Also because my little brother is pretty annoyed when we bring it up while he is talking with us. Mainly because he has no interest in it despite seeing a few episodes.
>>
>>26987459
Yes, i was in his class in highschool, and he was promoting his channel. A LOT. i didn't bother to check on it but when my sister-in-law told me that he liked my little pony too, because of his channel.
It was a shitty cringey youtube channel (he was learning how to do sfm and was fucking retarded) but we became friends even though he would make me cringe sometimes and now he is one of my best friends.
Bronies aren't all /that/ retarded guys.
>>
>>26987459
I keyd a guys car who had a Rainbow Dash hanging on his rear view mirror.
>>
File: 1456562481658.png (7 KB, 135x126) Image search: [Google]
1456562481658.png
7 KB, 135x126
>>26987459
A few times. All of the, went a lot better than expected.
>>
>>26989607
>>26989689

nah, it's >>26989660
>>
File: 1450227532383.jpg (51 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1450227532383.jpg
51 KB, 560x375
>>26991699
>>
How would I know?
>>
>>26987459
I've met a few. They seemed pretty normal, if they hadn't been wearing some small MLP-themed things I wouldn't have guessed they were fans.
>>
>>26988391
You picked up a "fuck me" vibe from two 14 year olds? Doubt it faggot, go back to your loli.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (75 KB, 352x707) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
75 KB, 352x707
>>26987543
>>
I was drunk and took a horsefuckers virginity. His Gf still hates me to this day.
I also live with my own horsefucker.
have you ever been double penetrated by dick and fake horse dong?
>>
>>26987459
Briefly. The guy was a nice guy, but was a bit odd to me. He wore a DJ Pon3 shirt, leather pants, corset and high heels. He was definitely not in shape. The reason I saw him is that a) there was a Brony convention in SF and b) he was buying hard cider at a local mom-and-pop brewery near where I live. The guy gave no fucks and seemed like a nice enough person, but I can't comment about him as a person as I don't really know him.
>>
>>26987459
>Implying bronies are not just a meme
>>
>>26992206
not exactly.
ive got a chance and sugarstar.
>>
>>26991547
>if your girlfriend really loved you she'd understand

8/10 made me chuckle
>>
File: HT Shirt.jpg (29 KB, 278x418) Image search: [Google]
HT Shirt.jpg
29 KB, 278x418
>Be me.
>Go into Hot Topic, looking for new Rob Zombie album.
>Pause for just an instant, see funny Chrysalis T-shirt
pic related
>Oh shit, sales girl saw me look
>Hide power level
>Too late, she saw me
>Cute, skinny 19 year old with a RD cutie mark shirt
"So, are you an MLP fan?"
>At least she didn't say brony.
>Maintain power level stealth mode
"Is that what this is? Wow, kinda freaky."
>She pushes the issue.
"You should watch the show, it's really good."
>I'm just here for a CD (I know, dying media, but I'm an oldfuck).
"Just try one episode..."
>Trying to make a polite escape.
>Manager see's what's happening
>Calls sales girl over
>You can see him, quietly yelling at her
>Can't hear what he's saying
>I find my album
>Manager rings me up at the cash register
>Apologies, gives me 15% discount
>Great success.
>Chastised sales girl gives me a pouty look as I leave.
>Like it's my fucking fault she got scolded by her boss.
>Power level status; successfully hidden.

Yeah, I know fags will say "Why didn't you make a move with her?" but I'm a 42 year old man...she was HALF my fucking age and wearing a My Little Pony shirt. Sorry, it's just too creepy.
>>
File: 1_1380247292.jpg (35 KB, 650x443) Image search: [Google]
1_1380247292.jpg
35 KB, 650x443
>>26990529
>be me 2 years ago
>tries to talk about the show with a brony at my school
>goes on sperging his autism
>new time and location
>tries to talk to another brony known at a somecon in my country
>spergs autism
Same goes for me, bro. It's like IRL the ponylovers are all idiots or socially detached.
>>
>>26993843
Damn dude. You could have at least stuck up for the girl and said something to the manager like "oh no it's fine, I'm good." Was it really worth it for that 15% discount?
>>
>>26993843
You did well.
We should always hide our power level.
>>
>>26993843
Why would a 42 year old be at hot topic
>>
File: od94l.png (36 KB, 650x476) Image search: [Google]
od94l.png
36 KB, 650x476
>>26993843
>>26993867
>be me
>>
File: 1459377900565.gif (705 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1459377900565.gif
705 KB, 500x560
I've had a few friends that like the show, one was kinda a walking stereotype. He wore a fedora, had long hair, carried a pinkie plush and made let's plays. But I don't mean to disparage him too much as he was a good guy and fun to talk with.
I used to shit talk the brony fandom around him though so he almost died when I told him I did in fact like the show.
>>
File: twi exp.gif (638 KB, 393x343) Image search: [Google]
twi exp.gif
638 KB, 393x343
>>26993843
Beta as fuck. I wouldn't have gone for it either tho.
>>
horsefucker only

we didn't talk about the show much, mostly vidya and worky stuff.
>>
I actually know quite a lot of bronies
Probably because I used to go to pone meetups until like 1 year ago, hoping to find a decent person

I often visit one brony and his gf, I also meet a female brony and her husband from time to time on medieval festivals

Never met any horsefucker outside of the internet though
>>
>>26993881
I did.
The manager was closer to my age so he played it off like "Sorry about that...kids these days, ya can't find good help."
I just stayed polite and replied that nothing had offended me. We all know teenagers are idiots, it's no big deal.

I didn't actually notice the discount until I looked at the receipt later.

>>26993892
It's different when you're my age. A teen or 20-something wearing MLP clothing could be doing so just to be hipster or intentionally weird.
A 40 year old man wearing an MLP shirt definitely has a screw loose.

I'll keep my horsefuckery confined to the internet only.
>>
>>26993913
I explained that in the second line. The music store was sold out of the new Zombie album but Hot Topic had some.

>why don't you just illegally download your music like a normal person?
Because I'm old and therefore too dumb to use computer.
>>
Well, I know one guy at work is a brony. He does not know I like ponies, and I will never fucking ever let him know.
>>
File: 1459814551078.png (2 MB, 4000x2738) Image search: [Google]
1459814551078.png
2 MB, 4000x2738
>>26987459
I said hi to a guy wearing a Doctor Hooves and Muffins shirt back in 2011. That's my only interaction with a horsefucker ever in real life. I'd rather spend time with my tulpae.
>>
>>26993993
>too dumb to use computer
>posts on 4chan
Nope. I don't see anything contradictory here. Nosiree.
>>
File: 1436606223095.png (350 KB, 700x665) Image search: [Google]
1436606223095.png
350 KB, 700x665
>>26994041
>what is a phone?
>>
>>26987459
I was at a convention with my /mlp/ scarf on and a guy on the merch floor recognized it and hi fived me as we walked past each other. Quick and easy with no spaghetti from anyone.
>>
>>26987459
If I have they've hidden their power level REALLY fucking well.

The closest I've ever come to meeting another brony in real life was when I found "Fluttershy is the best of the mane 6." on the wall of the student lounge I hang out in. I was gonna reply to it before I remembered that I was the one who wrote it like two years ago.
>>
>>26987459
I volunteered at a Brony Convention, so I've interacted with a lot of bronies. I've also interacted with a few at my old school, and there are a couple of people at work who I suspect of watching the show.

However I have no real brony friends.
>>
>>26987459
I suppose so. 1 year ago I had to go to the bank to pay my debts. While I was in line, I noticed a cute 19-22 year-old girl wearing a Doctor Whooves shirt. She had her arms closed, most-likely trying to hide her shirt out of embarassment or shyness. The line to pay was pretty long so I had 30 minutes to debate whether or not talk to her. In the end I decided to not talk to her or anything, as I'd probably spill my spaghetti and hers too in a public bank full of people
>>
>>26987459
I saw a guy working a register at walmart with an unsafe amount of pony pins on his pony lanyard hanging around his neck. He was a big guy 4u and looked legitimately autistic. I didn't interact with him on the count of common sense, a long ass line, and the fact that I was with my brother and his wife.
It's one thing to drop spaghetti on your own, but I'll be dammed if I let my brother think I'm more retarded than I actually am.
>>
>>26993843
>Being THIS beta
Holy fuckmuffins, anon. You could have at least said to the girl "I'll give it a shot" or something to make a sour situation a little better for her if you weren't gonna say shit to the manager.

Its one thing to be scared of the pedophilia boogieman, but hiding a shared interest because of it or "muh autism" is top level cringe. Is it impossible for you to act reasonably about pone without sperging?

>>26987459
>On campus
>Have lewd MLP wallpaper on desktop while browsing
>Someanon notices and asks if I like MLP
>Tell him that I do. He also agrees that he likes it, too
>He sits with me and we discuss all sorts of pony videos, our feelings about certain episodes and events, and bits about the fandom
>He doesn't know about derpibooru, e621, or this place
>Part ways on good terms, and he states that he'll bring a friend who also likes the pastel colored equines over next time if I'm on campus
>Continue browsing as usual
>Decide to show them this place and the aforementioned places next time we meet ^:)
>>
>>26993843
FAG!
>>
>>26987459

>be in walmart
>decide to browse toy section
>no one's around
>pick up pinkie pie mlp toy
>another guy walks into the same aisle
>he's holding another mlp toy
>we both see each other
>he smirks
>i notice other people are walking past the aisle
>i put the toy down and walk past the guy to get the hell out of there

i'm just not ready yet
>>
They're not as common as they were while I was still in high school, but I was always a smug mother fucker whenever I see the autistic brony squad coming down the hall, despite me being just as big of a faggot for mlp. The only thing different is that I hid my powerlevel to the point of no one ever suspecting me watching the show.
>>
There was this one kid in my high school gym class whose gym clothes were either a pink pony shirt or that one brony shirt with a silhouette of Rainbow Dash on it. Surprisingly no one ever asked him what the fuck he was wearing.
>>
One of my friends watched the faustian episodes only. We're both film graduates who are big on junk art being as unhealthy as junk food for kids so its less spaghetti and more supporting quality programming and advising parents on good media for their kids.
>>
File: artist-Cookie_Lovey.jpg (91 KB, 1016x787) Image search: [Google]
artist-Cookie_Lovey.jpg
91 KB, 1016x787
>>26995525
I can get behind that.

We have our fun with it but FiM really is just a glorified toy commercial with some REALLY terrible story writing.

If I had kids I'm pretty sure I'd be uncomfortable with them watching it. pic unrelated
>>
>>26995678
I'm pretty sure he was saying FiM is good for kids because it's better than most junk shows.
But what do I know.
>>
>>26993843
I'm not disappointed that you didn't try to make a move on her, I'm disappointed that you acted like a hypocritical dick.
>>
>>26987459
No, but I've seen them.

There were two instances in which I ran into them:
The first was in High School when this stumpy, curly haired kid would wear the infamous "Brony" hoodie to school in place of his uniform.

The second back in September when I saw a tubby neck-bearded kid get off of a bus wearing a hoodie that dipicted Rainbow Dash holding a large cannon with text which said: "Boom! Headshot!" above the image.

I think; or I'd like to think; that what I saw is the full extent of the autism of bronies in my country. I can only imagine how bad it can get in America.
>>
>>26989660
No it's not
>>
>>26989689
>>26996778
Technically, anyone outside the target demo who watches the show is a brony.
>>
Yes, a coworker. Found out later that he is a raging fucking furry and I have since quit talking to him.
>>
File: Unicon fun bucks.jpg (311 KB, 744x614) Image search: [Google]
Unicon fun bucks.jpg
311 KB, 744x614
>>26988194
>>26990518
wait, we have cards?

I know we have our own currency, and i've been investing in luna bucks for years!

but cards? how could i have not know until now...

oh gods... have i been crossing into /mlp/ illegally this whole time?
>>
>>26996817
but, anon here we are called horsefuckers and like to be called as such
>>
I regularly hang with one.
He's basically a buffer for me. Enough of a fan for me to not have to broadcast that I like the show.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-05-19-15h45m32s190.png (457 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-05-19-15h45m32s190.png
457 KB, 853x480
>>26987459
YEs I have when I masturbate
>>
Some drunk 16 year old chick wearing a rainbow dash kigurumi hopped into my truck during a bush party.
I asked her what the fuck she's wearing cuz I was with my buddy and she replied "It's rainbow dash." Buddy and I started laughing and he asked what the fuck is a rainbow dash. She replied "She's da coolest."
Buddy laughed some more while I busted out a cd case and a gram of blow and started busting out rails.
She got all nervous and asked if that was cocaine. I said yeah and told her to get the fuck out of my truck.
She left and we got high then went and stole her friends case of beer and drove off.
>>
>>26997992
Cool story bro
>>
File: tmp_27694-4am thread1401623292.png (62 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27694-4am thread1401623292.png
62 KB, 245x251
>walk into a barber shop for the first time, always cut my own hair
>notice one of the older barbers has a literal rainbow-colored mohawk
>she has a rainbow plush at her station
>decide not to make contact as she is across the store and go to another station
>getting hair cut, looks breddy gud
>bored as fuck tho, see the woman is sweeping up around the store, they are closing up
>decide to ask about the plushie, asking about the hair would be rude.
>"Oh yeah I love that show, my favorite is Rainbow Dash!"
>talk about the show for a bit, until the haircut was finished and she showed me her changling tattoo on her leg
>realise she must actually be retarded
>never go back
And that is why I cut my own hair.
>>
>>26997992
Did she tell you she was 16 or did none of this actually happen.
>>
>really thinking you're not bronies

We can tell you are because that's what you used to call yourselves.
>>
>>26998942
Passive aggressive barneyfag pls
>>
>>26993843
Is this not a copypasta?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>Be myself
>Never hid power level as freshman
>Professor knows that since 2011-2012 I've been a "brony"
>Recently dropped by his room to say hey
>People in there
>"There's my favorite brony!"
Here we go again
>Usually good with social skills
>Not today though
>Sees theres minoroties in the room
"Hey Mr. Notanon, do you know how to dab?"
>Tries to change the subject
>No, is that a brony thing?"
>Just says bye and leaves with one long spaghetti noodle trailing behind me

And you know the sad part was that all of this was last week.
>>
>>26998933
she told us.
kept following me around wanting me to smoke my weed with her.
>>
File: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (56 KB, 550x545) Image search: [Google]
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg
56 KB, 550x545
>>26999130
>>Sees there's minorities in the room
>"Hey Mr. Notanon, do you know how to dab?"
>>
>>26993932
>xdddd
>>
>>26989997
Update. Saw Mr. Cringe last night wearing a child size mlp shirt for a mask. Said the chems he was using made him want to throw up.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26996977
Ah fuck I've been using Ponebills
>>
>>27001631
What the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>26987459
I did.
Sad to say he's autistic as fuck. he openly admits he likes vore, blabbers on about MLP in the lunch room, and... I just don't want to remember the rest.
>>
>>27001657
A... Ponebill? I think?
>>
File: image.png (807 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
807 KB, 1920x1080
>>27001631
>that nuzzle
>>
File: 1425230451355.png (750 KB, 1556x1720) Image search: [Google]
1425230451355.png
750 KB, 1556x1720
>>26987459
Went to a New Year's party back at the end of 2014. Only knew about 3 of the 20 or so people there (Navybro on leave, jolly fat pothead, and a chain-smoking ginger). Didn't know the host, but she was cool with tag-alongs.

Tried socializing for a bit with people I didn't know. Didn't work out well until I encountered the host's brother. Had a nice PC setup in the corner of the basement next to a shelf full of pony merch. The display kept everyone else away, but I have a sense of unfettered curiosity that was amplified by me being really fucking drunk at the time. I complimented the quality of some pony figurines he had custom made, he apparently liked that and didn't tell me to fuck off, he pulled out a laptop and we played some Unreal Tournament together, he got tired and went to sleep, and I got into a drinking contest (that I almost lost) against a minor roughly half my age at the time, somebody brought three party trays that some fat, bitch-ass whale (not the pothead) with dyed hair ate at least half of, and I called the minor a scrub for not being able to handle alcohol before passing out of sheer boredom.

Dude had all the comics in pristine condition. Said he fucking hated them too. He was pretty good at UT though, so he was cool in my book.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.