[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Applebloom dream of something she didn't even know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: latest-37.png (734 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest-37.png
734 KB, 1280x720
How did Applebloom dream of something she didn't even know existed?
>>
>>26984592
because twilight has bestiaries filled with all sorts of creatures.
>>
>>26984592
Same way you do it and then forget about it before you wake up.
>>
>>26984592
because poor writing
>>
they don't exist
>>
>>26984592
We've all dreamt of stuff that's never existed before.
>>
>>26984668
But in such vivid detail to the point that a person in the dream can explain exactly what it is to you?
>>
>>26984693
it was a dream sequence in an organized animation studio, so of course it makes too much sense to be a dream
>>
>>26984693
Its called having an imagination.
>>
>>26984693
Lucid dreams can be really vivid but I'm not sure if blooms was lucid
>>
>>26984592
Collective unconscious.

>>26984693
It should come as no surprise that the mind that processes so many details in waking life can also fabricate vivid details in dreams.
>>
>>26984592
Why do you think they exist? They havent appeared outside her dream/nightmare.
>>
>>26984592
Because Luna.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.