[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of /mlp/ is now in Equestria How do we govern ourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1458943986965.jpg (1 MB, 1482x1097) Image search: [Google]
1458943986965.jpg
1 MB, 1482x1097
All of /mlp/ is now in Equestria

How do we govern ourselves and prevent mass degeneracy and ruining our chances with our waifus?
>>
Ever see district 9? Pony kind will put us in a mass refugee style camp and treat us like scum
>>
>>26981228
Anons are already shit at being moderators, having them governing anything bigger would be a disaster.
And you never had any chance with your waifu anyway.
>>
>>26981228
We kill the moderators and create a rape scourge acrossed equestria.
>>
>>26981228
Put the current mods in charge and watch as they create a tyranny that Stalin would be jealous of.
>>
>>26981228
>what is a waifu crusade
I'll kill everyone between her and me
>>
>>26981253
FOOKIN PRAWS
>>
>>26981228
/mlp/ would turn Equestria into a place worse than real life. It would be a nightmare come to life.
>>
>>26981228

We pretty much become this, with the nobles being the crustiest of neckbeards and champion raiders being the spergiest of faggots.

The sages will be writefags and drawfags

Tripfags will be lawspeakers

Hiroyuki will be king(but no one pays attention to the king).

Mods will be moral fags.

Massive degeneracy will fill the equestrian lands as Anons forget about waifuism and just start pounding horse pussy and stallion ponut.

The /mlp/ tribe will inevitably become the Warhammer equivalent of Khorns raiders. Except with extreme fetishes.

The problem will get so bad that eventually celly will try and broker a deal with the autist, only to find out that every faggot wants a waifu of their own, to rape and ravage. Consensual sex is not up for debate.

Eventually, Celly starts offering ponies as tribute every year to the Autist to stave off their invasions. Similar to how many kingdoms would pay off the Mongols to just fuck off.

This creates a sort of slave economy in /mlp/ with autist incorporating the waifus into their day to day lives. Using them to make their hot pockets, do chores, and most importantly forcing them to listen to their shitty self-insert fanfics.

Eventually /mlp/ will began to be revered and feared as a race of Cheetoey breathed dark gods who live on sex. When the dragons invade celly will call upon them, only to find out that they want more waifus for future autist to claim. She agrees and the faggots end up hareming the dragons too.

So in short it becomes this vicious cycle of harems and weird fetishes with no end in site. Somewhere along the way, Griffonstone will get pulled into this hareming as well.

Eventually, it will get so bad that the moral fag mods will step in and post a sticky on the wall, take away all the waifus and claim that they are doing this to save the soul of /mlp/ when in reality they just are making everything much worse.

This slowly begins to kill /mlp/ tribe as infighting begins and ends their reign.
>>
>>26981278
edgy fuck
>>
>>26981228
Last man standing gets to cum inside Rainbow Dash
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 331x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 331x506
>>26981598
Holy shit
>>
>>26981228
We had a thread where we were all knights. i kiss those times.
>>
>>26981802
*miss. fuck.
>>
File: diggy.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
diggy.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>26981603
>killing everyone
>edgy
>on anon's rape parade
>>
>>26981228

Simple.
>>
>>26981228
since when is equestria the second german empire?
>>
>>26983135
beat me to it
>>
>>26981228
Pretend like we don't know each other and that we're not all horse pussy crazed rapists.
>>
File: UHHHH.png (250 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
UHHHH.png
250 KB, 600x336
>>26981598
Hope that was an hour of your life well spent.
>>
>>26981598
>When the dragons invade celly will call upon them, only to find out that they want more waifus for future autist to claim. She agrees and the faggots end up hareming the dragons too.
fucking gold.
>>
>>26981598
if i die in a raid to rape and ravage my waifu (or yours) i hope by soul is sent to valhalla where the autistic may cringe forever
>>
File: GroundBreakingPhilisophy.jpg (204 KB, 1274x712) Image search: [Google]
GroundBreakingPhilisophy.jpg
204 KB, 1274x712
>>26981228
>that picture
>>
>>26981265
>let's become niggers instead of creating a productive industrial society where "human" is synonymous with "noble" and "exalted"
>>
>>26981598
I will be Anonlothbrok!
>>
>>26981228
I really hope not all of us are completely autistic and we can live happily with the other races
>>
>>26981253
That's a really good analogy because we'll be ahead in engineering technology. They will see the stuff we bring/build as fucking incredible technology.
hopefully
>>
>/mlp/ is now in equestria
equestria is now ruined simple as that, if the murder and rape statistics don't skyrocket i don't know what'l happen.
>>
>>26981228
A grand schism would form in the /mlp/ community. One side would be in favor of rape and murder, the other with sweet, gentle loving and friendship .

Even though the more peaceful side would be less in number, they would have the backing of the native equestrians. Provided they didn't side against ALL of humanity.

Eventually war would ravage the lands, and other things, leaving a scarred and blackened husk if a world once burning with life.
I know what side I would be on, what about you all, /mlp/?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.