[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember back when Remember before twilicorn Remember when /mlp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Remember back when
Remember before twilicorn
Remember when /mlp/ was still high quality
Remember when ops werent inherently faggoty on this board
Remember when shit mattered
Come on /mlp/ you cant go on life support again.
Come back true /mlp/
Remember before EqG
Remember the faust era
Remember the quality
Remember the good quality shitposting and general threads
Remember when mods didnt care
Remember when you didnt care
If you dont save yourself now, the flurry rage and s6 will kill you all.
Repent the mods for their oppressive nature
>>
>>26980901
>board quality
>>
>>26980901

>Remember when everyone else hated us?

oh wait
>>
>>26980901
shhh, don't say those things in public or the newfags will call you a fan of the fandom
>>
Well,don't be a faggot OP.Suggest a good topic.
>>
>>26980901
I remember fewer people insisting that purging content they disliked from the fandom would improve it.

Those were, indeed, happier days.
>>
File: 4chan.png (163 KB, 329x349) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
163 KB, 329x349
>>26980901
Groups will splinter and draw a line where there was none before. Autism desires this a lot more to justify their safe spaces.

Such is the way of life.

Instead, I call for people to tolerate people's bullshit. Not the "love and tolerate" /b/ullshit, but just to realize that trying to justify your opinion to other people is like asking people to change theirs. And that people won't change their minds just because some faggot on the internet told them so.

But the health of this entire board, and 4chan in general depends on anons never grasping that. Such is the way of autism. And of the ruseman.

RIP old MLP.
>>
Remember when there wasn't a faggot complaining about the show and/or fandom?

I don't
>>
>>26980901
>>26980954
Why do you stay in a place you don't like anymore?
>>
>>26981144
I like the place, I dont like the newfags
>>
File: ShockedShining.jpg (57 KB, 479x610) Image search: [Google]
ShockedShining.jpg
57 KB, 479x610
>>26980901
>/mlp/ was high quality
>>
>>26981144
Op here.
I still have hope. Thats why i stay.
Anyway, im not having my territory claimed by newfags
>>
Nostalgiafags out in full force I see
Maybe it's the snow day
>>
>>26980901
>Remember when ops werent inherently faggoty on this board
>implying op on any board is ever not a faggot
Come on anon even /b/ gets this one right the board that managed to miss the fundamental concept of tits or get the fuck out understands this why can't you.
>>
>>26980926
You can joke about it, but it used to be better than this.

Once upon a time we had 3 writefag generals and that was good enough.

Everything else was oc and punking on others. We used to have a good time.
>>
>come back to /mlp/ now and then for shits and giggles
>laugh at people who still take it seriously
>read saucy greentext
>leave
>>
>>26980901
/mlp/ was never good.

Now Deviantart on the other hand... yeah those guys would actually bother googling things for themselves and stay 4 days on perfecting their artwork and content.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.