[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think Pinkie charges on average for one of her parties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: thepie.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
thepie.png
114 KB, 512x512
What do you think Pinkie charges on average for one of her parties? Does she charge at all? Or does she front the bills for all of these events herself because she is just that altruistic?

Does she just throw these random surprise parties, treat the ponies to a good time, then hand them a bill, with a smile, and fuck off laughing?
>>
>>26976615
>implying coherent economic lore
>>
>>26976615
She also accepts sex as payment.
>>
>>26976615
50c after the recession hit.
>>
File: maudtistic.png (435 KB, 798x458) Image search: [Google]
maudtistic.png
435 KB, 798x458
postcards for her autistic sister's pet rock.
>>
>>26976615
New comedy sideheadcanon has been made.
>>
>>26976615
Well, I like to think that she throws these random surprise parties out of the kindness of her own heart.

Not only that, but these free parties are also a great way to advertise business for the Cakes as well. If a pony wants to hire Pinkie to plan their parties, I think that's when he or she will get billed for a lot of money. After all, you need to make up for all the free surprise parties that Pinkie is constantly throwing around Ponyville.
>>
>>26976615
One party costs the price of one party.
She uses the money to throw a party.
>>
>>26976615
Misread that as panties
>>
>>26976615

>>26978717
this, i was about to go full autism about how pinkie would only save her panties for her best friends and shit
>>
>>26978671

And uses the money from working at the cakes for the rest of the costs.

Anon, that's a brilliant idea you got there.
>>
>>26976615
>>26976632
Barter trade: Pinkie receives party supplies, and in return throws parties for her supply chain.

When you think about it, she's set up a whole cottage creativity industry unique to a primarily farming community. Not bad for a bubbly, girly Earth pony!
>>
>>26976615

She doesn't charge anything. State taxes pay for everyone's parties
>>
File: evilpie.png (229 KB, 897x891) Image search: [Google]
evilpie.png
229 KB, 897x891
>>26978656
You think the cakes compensate Ponks for the advertisement? Or do they jew her and claim that they have no duty to pay her for unrequested services?
>>26978717
>>26978845
Well, she might have a side gig selling her panties. Not as though it isn't done just about everywhere. But how would she sell them anonymously?
>>26980602
Pinkie Pie is master businessmare.

What if she is actually rich? What if she's made a small fortune from event planning and only works at the cakes as a hobby? What if she is actually a majorly wealthy tycoon? What if she long ago bought up lots of land in ponyville. What if...

What if Pinkie Pie actually OWNS Ponyville?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.