[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Doll CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: Cheeto.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Cheeto.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
You are a small plush stallion named Señor Jalapeño Cheeto III, or Cheeto for short.
Abandoned one day in a dilapidated warehouse you awoke with few memories and went off to explore your surroundings in search of friendship and answers to your existence.

Last Thread: >>26910935

Summary of previous events:

While exploring the inside of a broken down wagon you took notice of strange sounds from outside, but did not catch sight of the mysterious creature from which they came. Exiting the wagon with your new travel companion / purse Sally by your side you have decided to look at your surroundings to figure out where to head off to next.
>>
File: map1.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
map1.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
As before you spot woodlands one way, the crumbling warehouse and a winding road the other way, and (not counting the wagon you've recently explored) nothing else but grass and a small crop of rocks. You have started taking interest in the rocks, but they honestly look pretty boring from here so you continue to stand in the grass mulling over your options.
>>
>>26966071
let's walk this lonely road
>>
>>26966071
Rock
>>
File: rock.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>26966071
>>26966266
You decide the rock's worth looking over, so you cross the road and trot over to it. As you get closer you notice someone has carved big fancy markings into it. The markings look like they took a lot of effort. You bet whoever wrote them was dead tired afterwards.
Too bad you don't know how to read!
You pretend they say something lovely like "Have a nice day!" or "Keep on smiling!", which cheers you up considerably. Sally reminds you that she's carrying a crayon. (Really, you reminded yourself, but you have decided to keep up your game of pretend with Sally from here on out.)
Sally asks
>Maybe you would like to leave your own mark on the rock to inspire future travelers?
>>
>>26966486
Let's call the crayon Harold.
>>
>>26966486
Make a smiley face before going on down the road.
>>
File: 1457746083220.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1457746083220.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>26966642
And before I forget, OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
File: happyrock.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
happyrock.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>26966486
>>26966543
Do you really want to name everything you come in contact with? Yes. Yes you do.

>>26966642
You pull Harold out and scrawl a big purple smiley face onto the rock, right next to the other markings. You might not know how to read but you're quite the ametuer artist and you're proud of your handiwork.
>What a nice job Cheeto!
Sally aggrees that surely it will bring a warm feeling of happiness to anyone who happens upon the rock after you.
Done with your good deed for the day you turn back towards the road. Choosing not to brave the woodlands you head back towards the warehouse to make your way down the winding road that stretches beyond.
It looks long.
That's all you can tell about it for now as you make your way.
>>
File: road.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
You continue along the road for what feels like miles.
However, your plush little legs don't move very fast, and when you look behind you you can still make out the warehouse so you've actually not gone terribly far yet.
The rock and wagon are no longer in sight though so progress has been made and you plod on with resolve.
The road is very very long for someone of your size and you are immediately bored.
>Why don't we sing a song to make the journey go faster?
Oh Sally, you're a veritable well of good ideas!
Enthusiastically you open your mouth but no sound comes forth.
Right.
You don't have vocal cords.
>That's okay! How about I sing, and you help me come up with some lyrics? Before you know it we'll get to where we're going! Now then, let's go one line at a time until we've got something respectable.
You begin to think of smart and motivational lyrics to build your traveling song...
>>
>>26967468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Let's sing all toguether
>>
>>26967468
"Take my love take my land take me where I can not stand."
>>
Heading to sleep. I hope to see lots of beautiful lyrics for Cheeto and Sally to sing when I get back. I'll be returning earlier 8-9 EST tomorrow night.
>>
>>26968253
>>
>>26967468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq0fUa0vW_E
"Let's walk the line together, Harold."
>>
>>26968858
>>
>>26970475
>>
Bump. Make song about bumps.
>>
>>26971882
>>
>>26967920
see you soon
>>
Babumpo
>>
Bumpination
>>
File: happyroad.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
happyroad.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
>>26967468
>>26967630
>>26967658
>>26969086
>>26971882

As you formulate the song in your mind and travel down the road time passes at a much nicer pace. Just as Sally said, before you know it you've traveled far enough that the warehouse is no longer in sight. The road still stretches onward into the horizon but your morale is high. You run through the finalized lyrics with Sally once more and she begins to sing it for you in a tune not unlike "Happy Birthday" mixed with "Nuthin' but a G Thing".

>I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
>I keep my eyes wide open all the time
>Never gonna give you up
>Bump bump
>Never gonna let you down
>Bump bump
>Never gonna take my land
>Take me where I can not stand
>Never gonna walk that line and desert you
>Ba-bump bump bump

The song pleases you both. You're quite positive it would be a rousing success should it ever be broadcast to the world. Perhaps your destiny is to be a famous lyricist?
>>
File: skyward.jpg (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
skyward.jpg
7 KB, 400x400
>>26976677
Several renditions of your travel song later you are still following the road daydreaming. You look skyward and begin to count the clouds. You can't count very high but you think there are eleven. Eleven sounds like a nice number. You are about to count the eleven clouds for the eleventh time when something new catches your eye. From behind the clouds there is something far away and purple. It is vaguely you-shaped. Could this be a new friend for you? Should you try to get it's attention?
>>
>>26976881
Jump up and down while waving.
>>
Try to make noise by hitting the copper coins each other.
>>
>>26976881
Oh no, it's a pone!
Drop and act like a toy.
Maybe it'll see you drop and come to investigate and pick you up.
>>
File: skyward2.jpg (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
skyward2.jpg
6 KB, 400x400
>>26976940
A...Pegasus? You remember now! It's a Pegasus! You jump up and down while waving. It's so high up you're not sure if it saw you.

>>26977070
You pull out two of the copper coins from within Sally and try feverously hitting them together to make noise. They clink together but the sound is not nearly loud enough to reach the Pegasus' ears up in the sky.

>>26977186
Momentarily you think that maybe the Pegasus would be alarmed by you and that you should remain still, but you're not sure why that would be. After all you saw your reflection before and you know you are a pony too....Yes, that's right. You are both ponies!

You continue jumping up and down. The Pegasus starts to descend but it's still flying and still far away from you. You watch it's flight path. If you can keep up you might be able to catch it when it decides to land.
>>
>>26977390
Yes! Let's follow it! It will be our new best friend!
>>
>>26977390
Are the coins shiny? Maybe we can reflect light at the pegasus. If not lets try to follow.
>>
File: pegasus.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pegasus.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
>>26977613
>>26977618

You do your best to keep up with the Pegasus but you fear you might lose sight of it. In a panic you grab one of the copper coins again and attempt to use it to reflect the sunlight into some kind of signal. The coin is nice and shiny and you get it at an angle that catches the rays just right.
You dance it back and forth hoping it is enough to alert the Pegasus.
Yes!
You can see the Pegasus getting closer!
It flies in your direction and you continue waving the coin. You are so excited that you unintentionally direct the sunlight right into the Pegasus' eyes. It fumbles and tries to shield itself from the harsh pinpoint of sun. Embarrassed you put the coin away. The Pegasus has noticed you now so you don't need it any longer.

The Pegasus lands somewhat haphazardly in front of you just a short ways, rubbing its eyes still. She is a mare, light purple with a yellow mane.

As she's still distracted trying to fix her eyesight you take a moment to evaluate your situation.
How should you proceed in introducing yourself? How can you communicate with her?
>>
>>26978073
Charades.
>>
>>26978073
telepathy?

>>26978140
Or this maybe we're good at charades.
>>
>>26978073
Try to shake your hoof when her eyes get better in a friendly way. She will be scared, so, let's try to be her friend.
>>
Forgot to say I'm heading off for the night. Be back again tomorrow around the same time if I can. G'night!
>>
>>26978073
Wave her down, when she approaches and speaks tell her to shush, then motion for her to follow back to the wagon.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
Must save the thread....
>>
>>26978073
Interpretive dance!
Or you know be boring and draw pictures with Harold
>>
>>26980473
>>
>>26980473
>>
>>26980473
>>
>>26978780
for what purpose?
>>
Bamp
>>
Almost time? Almost time.
>>
bemp
>>
Back, getting ready.
>>
File: pegasus.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pegasus.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>26978073
>>26978140
>>26978204
>>26978205

The Pegasus mare stops rubbing her eyes, her eyesight finally returning in fuzzy spots.
"Geez, you about blinded me you....know"
The end of her sentence hangs there as she sees you in the middle of the road. She looks bewildered.
"Oh. It's just a danged doll. Well cripes I thought it was somepony in trouble..."
She mumbles this aloud to herself as she trots over to get a better look at you.
You shake a friendly hoof at her in greeting as she nears and as you wave you start walking forward to meet her.
This was not a good idea.
Immediately she yelps in surprise at your movement.
"Gallopin' Grapefruits!!"
Kicking off from the ground she hovers over you in a panic.
"W-what in the hay!? S-stay away from me ya hear?!"
She's staring at you from above, keeping her distance, but she's not outright running away from you so that's good at least. You need to diffuse the situation.
You attempt charades. Cautiously you hold your hooves out and motion for her to come closer to you. You try to make her understand that you are friendly but she is confused.
"I...I don't..."
What else can you do?
>>
>>26989201
Keep trying, charades takes effort.
>>
>>26989201
Use Harrald to tell her hello.
>>
>>26989201
Use Harold to draw a smily face like in the rock.
>>
>>26989201
Point to yourself with a hoof and then cover your mouth with the same hoof and shake your head slowly.
>>
>>26989281
You try harder. You charade your little heart out. The Pegasus mare is a little less frantic but does not look any less confused. At the very least you think she's starting to calm down.

>>26989294
>>26989329
She stares as you fumble with your purse and draw forth Harold, the purple crayon.
You scribble a big smiley face the best you can on the uneven stone road. It is not your greatest masterpiece but the symbol is clear.
You point to the Pegasus with the hoof that holds Harold, and then you point to the smiley face.
"H-huh?"
She lands, very wary and still maintaining her distance from you.

>>26989333
You point to yourself with a hoof and then cover your mouth with the same hoof and shake your head slowly.
"W-well of course, you're a toy..."
What? No, you're a pony like her, right? But at least she gets that you can't talk.
She ponders the smiley face for a moment and she starts to step just a bit closer to you again.
"...It's not like the critters...Maybe it's some kinda spell? I-I guess you're just a toy after all."
>>
>>26989453
Shake your head no, and point to her.
>>
>>26989453
Shake your head no, point over to where the wagon is and try to get her to follow.
I want to find out what happened. Maybe there are survivors, or something.
>>
>>26989453
Point to yourself again with your hoof and then lay down on the stone road, pantomime being asleep, roll onto your side and back slowly and then get up and stretch. Look around a minute and fake-scratch your head.

Turn back to her and shrug.
>>
>>26989924
maybe we can
>>
Bamp.
>>
>>26989954
Wut
>>
bimp
>>
Buump.
>>
Bomp
>>
>>26998911
>>
harold the purple crayon makes me smile
>>
Free bump
>>
>>27001821
>>
>>27002703
>>
>>27004306
>>
>>27005545
>>
>>27006477
>>
>>27007245
>>
>>27001821
Paid bump
>>
Plushy morning.
>>
>2d10h
Had writefriend lost interest?
>>
>>27010873
he died
>>
>>27012214
2 days and you're already declaring him dead? You cyoa people are weak. Maybe he's got a job or school or some shit.
>>
Bumplotion
>>
>>27012791
>>
>>27012278
He could say something.
>>
>>27012791
wumpology
>>
>>27010873
3 days now. I'm convinced to let this fall off the board. There's no point bumping at this point, granted he didn't let us know when he'll be back.

When he returns, he'll make a new thread.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.