[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 8
File: vampOP18 HI-OH GOYIM.png (241 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vampOP18 HI-OH GOYIM.png
241 KB, 600x600
Archive from the start: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/24981509#navbar
Inventory/Player Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zugCMlF47gRMuyvvI1Fpr-EqvucJoV8DAeVaYgkiEHY/edit?usp=sharing
======
Summary:
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. After refusing an offer to join him, Mango later fled Las Pegasus to avoid a bounty on her new kin.
After arriving at Ponyville, she was tricked into divulging her Vampire status to Zecora, and the Zebra snitched to Twilight who then confronted Mango in the Castle of the Two Sisters, which led her to be strong armed into being a spy at a vampire meeting by Twilight.
The group of Vampires called themselves the "Council" and seem to be mostly concerned about keeping up a facade that benefits their current lifestyle and dealing with the threat Fang was to both mortals and vampires.
The meetings end with one of the members nearly killed, supposedly by Fang's goons. Fearing that the member was told about Mango's deal with Twilight, Mango confessed to June Bug, one of the members Mango had developed a friendship with.
Once back in Ponyville, Twilight was disgruntled about Mango blowing her cover, but was glad to get some new info.
Mango went back to the Castle, trying to learn how to use clouds. She later went into the forest for a shower to only to run into a wolf couple that was being attacked by timberwolves.
After helping Fluttershy take one of the wolves to the vet for better care the male wolf decides he would stay to keep an eye on his mate and mango offers it her current home.
>Mango has run into her friend Crimson Sash and is now dealing with her really bullshit story of how they met to her stepmom so she can go hunting.
>>
>>26965066
>You are Crimson Sash, a proud member of the Jewpony race and you just launched a firecracker up a chicken's butt-hole.
>You are now riding your new rocket powered cock into the forest. On the way, you see a large group of timberwolves coming into view and they're harassing a poor Gentile bat pony.

What do you do?
>>
>>26965105
crash this chicken on those timber wolves with no survivor
>>
Well this thread is off to a weird start. >>26965284
let's do this.
>>
Vamp, where are you?
>>
>>26966222
Maybe he's waiting for more suggestions?
>>
>>26966258
Could be, I guess, I just thought he woulda done something by now.
>>
>>26966277
Problem is the situation went so ridiculous that it's hard to come up with anything. We're probably near 75% bullshit and we haven't even reached the timberwolves.
>>
>>26965284
>>26966222
>>26965307
Err..sorry...had to take a shit...too many fruit.
I ate a lot of pears. I'll skip the drawing that go's here an skip to whats happeing.

=====
>WHAT WOLVES!?
>THERE ARE NO WOLVES HERE! UNLESS YOU COUNT THE CORPES! NO SURVIVORS!

>THE FOREST IS ON FIRE, DEAD WOLVES ARE ON FIRE, EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE, except for you.
>BECAUSE SCREW FIRE! YOUR FIRE'S BOSS, YOU SIGN FIRE'S PAYCHECKS!
>IT WOULDN'T DARE LAY A CINDER ON YOU!

>But the bat pony on the other hoof is too poor to pay the elements and is currently set ablaze.
>The faint scent of fryed chicken is in the air.

=====
Mango:You set me on fire...
>Sashe's mom: You make money?
>Crimson: Shhh! Were getting to the final act!
=====

Bullshit lvl:87%
What do you do?
>>
>>26966372
with that master level healing spell we learn from that book for awesome ponies we heal the poor bat pony of all her burn wound as well as putting her out
>>
>>26966413
Well since we are pretty high in the BS levels, let's go for gold >>26966372
>>
>>26965105
>lets use the firework to scare the forest chicken away
How did we turn it into a rocket? Where was something that insane even suggested?
>>
>>26966439
I honestly don't remember, but it must of been in the last thread, near the end.
>>
>>26966487
I posted the only response I could find relating to this situation.
>>
>>26966487
>>26966439
Well because we don't have a lot of players I've been kinda mixing the votes together into one action. So everyone gets a bit of what they want.

One guy wanted to ride the thing, another wanted to use fireworks on it, and someone wanted to use fire magic from behind.

So I just went with it and figured the fireworks would land inside it's ass. I hope that's ok.
>>
>>26966528
I honestly kinda forgot what happened near the last thread. It's hard to keep up with so many CYOAs. Let alone play them consistently.

>>26966562
Oh that's fine, I was just confused, but it's not like it's a major choice or anything. Sall good.
>>
I lost my tablet pen so no drawing I guess. It's a shame too because I had something silly planned.
>>26966413
>>26966434
>You kill the flames and heal the poor pony. But the one flame you can't douse is the flames in her heart.

>START THE ROMANTIC SUB PLOT!

> Horrible Mango impersonation: Oh, wow Crimson Sash your so amazing! You saved me! I could have never done any of that with my fragile and delicate bat body. Wanna touch!
>Crimson: I know babe, but how you know my name?
> Horrible Mango impersonation: You're famous' of course I know you!
>Crimson: Oh yeah how could I forget, I'm the best.

>In the mists of the flames she stare deep and longingly into your sparkling emerald eyes.
>Horrible Mango impersonation: Marry me.
>Crimson: Sorry, but no homo.

> Now the only thing left to do is to go back to the guild and collect your bounty.
====
Mango: Err...I'm not sure if your my ty-
Crimson:SHUT UP YOU HIT ON ME FIRST! NO HOMO!
Sash's mom:....are we done.
====

Bullshit lvl: 99%
What do you do?
>>
>>26967262
>Was gonna draw, but now can't.
Fuck, why don't you stab me in the heart while you're at it? I like your stuff, it's nice and cute

Might as well top off the BS factor. We go there and collect a handsome bounty, but then we are robbed blind by a rogue cockatrice.
>>
>>26967345
Don't forget about how the guild celebrated our greatness and considered making us it's leader..
>>
>>26967369
But then the cockatrice stole that consideration too.
>>
>>26967345
>why don't you stab me in the heart while you're at it?
If you're talking about the no homo thing then you could just change it. I just figured Jewponies kinda didn't like homo sex. But without a doubt, Crimson is probably really thirsty mare because she looks like a kid and no one would touch her.
She's probably never had a kiss before.

>I like your stuff, it's nice and cute
Thank you. Crimson's doodles are fun and easy to push out. Im just trying to mind the line between childish looking and shit.
>>
>>26967437
I think he was talking about you not drawing.
>>
>>26967437
>>26967473
I was talking about the not drawing thing, but the lesbian undertones would be great too.
>>
bumpada
>>
File: Crimson quest end.png (179 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Crimson quest end.png
179 KB, 600x600
>>26967400
>>26967369
>>26967345
>>26967473
Guess who just found his pen. Sadly im tired and this is kinda shity.

>You go back to the guild hall and God (not the false god Celetia!) opens a light from the heavens letting the sun shine down on your glory and guiding your path. Your face glows in pride as you bring back the corpses of an army of timberwolves hanging on a rope behind you and a bunch of other things that had the misfortune to meet you the way back.

>The other guild members bow at your hooves and they erect a statue in your honor and build you throne of gold. So all may know you are the new leader of this guild. It has now been renamed the Crimson guild. Wait no the Crimson lancers guild. Way cooler.

>But it would seem that not all is well in the world. For the recently exploded Forest Chicken has come back to life as a Lich and stole the princess mango and your riches! AND THE WHOLE FREAKING GUILD HALL!!!
>Probably wanting all the riches and mango's massive voluptuous hips to it's self. The selfishness of it all!

>It's looks like it's time for the hero to come out of retirement!

Stay tune for sequel: Crimson quest 2: 00 rebirth, the requiem: 13

Final Bullshit lvl: ∞ %
Best end, greatest ending. 10/10
Fin.
======
>The room is silent obviously because they just couldn't handle such a epic tale.
>Crimson puts her hoofs to her sides and buffs out her chest in pride.
Crimson:And that is what happened!
Mango:.......
Sash's mom: Well....that was something.

(cont. ...next update)
I'm tired and its getting late. I'll update tomorrow. Hopefully earlier.
But anyway I think I have an idea of how I'll work in drawing into these things now.

I'll probably do what nips dos and work them in when they're necessary or easy to do and the there will be a bunch of updates with text.
>>
>>26968405
Adios muchacho(s).
>>
>>26968405
I'll probably edit that photo and add more bitches and ice cream everything could use more bitches and ice cream.
...god this is a mess.
I'm going to bed.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this intermission we'll go back to regular vampony tomorrow.

Anything thing anyone wants to tell me before I pass out or something.
>>
>>26968467
Not that I can think of, just rest your sleepy head.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>26968984
>>
>>26970128
>>
>>26970822
>>
>>26968467
Haha it was a fun lil thing..
But yea it's time to get back to serious business
I want to cum inside mango
>>
>>26972724
Oh, hi cum inside anon I haven't seen you in a while...I'll be honest I'm not confident in my ability to draw or write lewds. I kinda hope MA comes back before the next sex thing happens but if the quest goes there I'll give it my best shot.
>>
ampbu
>>
>>26972724
I want to cum inside mango while she drinks my blood
>>
>>26965066
>You are Mango, a Batpony
Reminder that this meme-filled CYOA got swarmed by batfags and ruined by their autism right at the start
>Kek, but it's ok if batfags rig the polls :^)
>>
>>26973755
>CYOA got swarmed by batfags and ruined by their autism right at the start
...ok. I wasn't around for any of that stuff.

>Kek, but it's ok if batfags rig the polls
No, it's not really ok that the poll was rigged but quackula did what he did and kept the results. And now we have mango and we're a bit too far into our story to change things. But it's really sweet that you care so much to remind us.
>>
>>26972854
Hello I've been inactive since vamp wasn't up for a good while I tried to write lewd with mango but failed I might wipe old story and completely re-write thing
>>
File: mango lewd censor.png (426 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mango lewd censor.png
426 KB, 900x900
>>26974108
I hope I get to read it some time.
Btw I felt we should kick off this update right.

With lewds.
http://imgur.com/16uVYYT

I'll start working on the update now.
>>
>>26974979
Oh my unf. That's pretty nice, she's cute and sexy.
>>
>>26975080
...shit now I want to draw lewd crimson too.
You guys ok with one more before the update.
I promise I'll start it after...but I really want to doodle that tiny horse booty.
>>
>>26975281
Go for it dude. I love lewd. It's not why I came here, but it's a lovely surprise.
>>
abump
>>
annuda
>>
File: crimson lewd censor.png (437 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
crimson lewd censor.png
437 KB, 900x900
>>26974979
>>26975318
This lewd is property of the nation of Israel
http://imgur.com/vcIZOqw

I might have gotten distracted while working...heh...sorry.
Well geez it's getting late, so there might not be many updates....but I could keep drawing pony smut

Up to you guys I guess.
>>
>>26977408
I'm personally all for more smut. Even though that does impede the story, You could always start writing again tommorow?

Also, maximum unf dude.
>>
>>26977576
Well, I have school in the morning. but I could probably add a few updates tomorrow.
But I'll end up starting at an even later time. Probably about 9 or 8 EST unless I fall asleep.

Lewds it is I guess. Any requests?
But let's keep in the theme of the quest.
>>
>>26977648
Crimson Sash with her bitches and ice cream obviously.
>>
>>26977648
I wanna see sexy time between mango and crimson personally.
>>
>>26977730
This
>>
>>26977669
>>26977730
I was thinking about crimson's hair...I think I want to give her Anne frank's hairstyle but with my own spin on it.

Though I worry that might be pushing the joke too far.
What do you guys think?
>>
>>26978222
I say go with whatever tickles you the most.
>>
>>26978222
This is 4Chan, there's no such thing as going too far.
Trips confirm
>>
a goodnight bump.
>>
File: mango and crimson lewd censnor.png (542 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mango and crimson lewd censnor.png
542 KB, 900x900
>>26978309
>>26978294
>>26977730
>>26977669
Here ya go.
Tasty ice cream or popsicle whatever.
http://imgur.com/AnSuzXY

I'm off to bed now.
Goodnight.
>>
>>26979110
Unf, goodnight, thanks for the great lewds.
>>
>>26979110
So I wanna point out something I feel like you should be aware of, I think that Crimsons left eye should probably be closed because of how close to mangos butt she has her face.

This is pretty nice though!
>>
>>26979179
She can't stop looking even to blink anon.
The booty is too, good.
>>
>>26979257
It is good, can't argue with that.
>>
>>26979110
Very nice
Thank ya but we should really get back to game soon
If you want to read unfinished story I can post pastebin just saying that it's crappy so I wanted to scrap it.
But it does have lewd so if you want
>>
>>26979616
I'd personally like to see it, the more content the merrier.
>>
bumpa
>>
>>26979653
Aight
Glad I have story on phone otherwise I'd have to wait after work to post
Enjoy I guess I'm just disappointed I didn't have will in me to finish it http://pastebin.com/vHTK1zYW
>>
>>26979110
Damn Mango's got an ass
>>
>>26981779
Well she is a batpony they have naturally big butts
>>
Hey, so I found out I should be available to run for a few days.

Would you guys want me to run Vamp for a while? Or do you guys want to stick with just Fruit? His tone is pretty far from mine, and I don't know if this is the best point to transition.
>>
>>26982764
If you're worried about a transition maybe you guys should talk things out and make sure your organized.
That way nothing weird happens and you're not working around each other.
>>
>>26982764
Hey,dude you shouldn't really just drop TES like that
Let people have their fun i'm sure vampfruit can handle this himself and if you dislike his way of QM'ing you can always say his updates are not canon
>>
>>26982764
I'd be okay with it, so long as the two of you are planning together to prevent issues
>>
>>26983661
>>26983683
>>26982843
I'm not planning on dropping TES, but this had a thread up, so I thought I'd ask.

I actually quite like Fruit's style, and we communicate a good deal about this quest.
>>
>>26985568
>>
>>26968405
>You're stifling laughter, and embarrassment at the young mare's concoction of a story.
>You don't think you've ever seen a cockatrice, though you recall the name from the bounty board.
>More pressingly, are your hips really that big? Maybe next time you work out you should add some cardio too...
>You're snapped back to reality by her overbearing mother glaring at you.
>"Well, 'Mango', is that all true? Is Crimmy actually making money at this silly club of yours? She's gonna need that money if she want's to pay for all the therapy it will take to calm my nerves, you know. I don't need to tell you how much a mother worries."
>"MOM! Don't call me 'Crimmy' in front of my friends! Jeeze!"
>Input Response.
>>
>>26986399
Sure, there's plenty of opportunity to make money there.
>>
>>26980903
Thanks for the story dude.
>>
>>26986424
Sure, there's plenty of opportunity to make money there, if it was real.
>>
>>26986522
I thought she was referring to the adventurer's guild.
>>
>>26986399
Er...we did kill timberwolves yes.
That part and she did make money.

Whisper to Crimson to ask about our hips while the mom isn't looking.
Worry about whether or not vampires get fat.
>>
>>26986534
Oh duh, right. Nevermind, I forgot the guild actually does exist.
>>
>>26986537
>>26986534
>>26986424
"Uh, yeah, yeah sure, killing timberwolves can net some pretty decent coin, I guess. We did do that, and we made money."
>She runs makes an annoyed face and turns to Crimson.
>"Well it seems like there's some nugget of truth in that ridiculous story of yours, missy. Fine, you can go, but only if Miss Mango here is there to help you."
>"MOM, NO. I can take care of myself, darnit, I saved the fair maiden Mango from the vicious timber wolves! ON A COCKATRICE! Did you even listen?"
>"I head a whole bunch of hooey young lady. But still, I'm proud of you getting a job. Maybe you can move out if you weren't such a lazy..."
>"Fine, fine, jeeze," Crimson uses her mother's slight relaxation of her guard to push the front door closed, while you hear the mother's shrill voice still muffled behind it. Crimson turns to you and asks with a flutter of her eyes, "Uh... Mango I don't suppose you'd help me hunt again tonight, right?,"
>She coughs, awkwardly. "Unless you were doing something. Maybe I could come with?"
>input action.
>>
>>26986769
Sure let her come, though I thought we were hunting meat for wolfbro or something.
>>
>>26986769
I'm heading into the woods to hunt for some meat to have dinner with a house guest. But I need to pick up some ammo at home first.

Want to see my place?
>>
>>26986769
We were planning on hunting for some food for a new friend. Do you think wolves eat cockatrice? What do you know about cockatrice? Besides seducing and riding them.
>>
>>26986863
>>26986886
>>26986960
"I was going hunting anyway, actually. Need some meat for a... house guest. You think wolves eat cockatrice?"
>"I... uh"
>You chuckle and nudge her with an elbow.
"Oh, right I suppose the only thing you know about those is seducing and riding them."
>She blushes but quickly regains composure.
>"Hardy har har, Mango. Wait, you have a wolf as a house guest? That's friggen cool as Tartarus! You gotta show me!"
"Huh, yeah sure. I have to go get some ammo anyway."

>You head back toward the forest, beelining to the castle. As you do Crimson strikes up a conversation.
>"You know, I haven't seen you at the guild hall in like a week. Spark said you went to Canterlot. What were you doing there?"
>>
>>26987102
>seducing and riding them.
Well gosh golly that sounded super lewd dude.

Anyways, Either dodge the question or just flat out tell her you're not interested in talking about it,I'm not sure what happened in that part personally.
>>
>>26987102
Meeting with some distant relatives. Also did a quest at the Canterlot guild.
>>
>>26987102
Oh, I had to do a little self-discovery there, and I got to go to an uncharted cave to fight bugs, diamond dogs, and I punched a minotaur in the face.
>>
>>26987102
Ask Crimson why she wants to be an adventure so bad.
>>
>>26987228
She's probably bored to death because her mother can't stop smothering her with her overbearing vagina.
>>
>>26987149
>>26987181
>>26987194
>>26987228
>>26987255
"Oh, nothing really too big. Met some distant family. I did get to do some work for the Guild there though. I punched a Minotaur in the face!"
>"Cool! I, uh, I hunted some parasprites. But when I go back the bonus bounty had expired so I only got one bit per bug. Kinda sucked. Your job sounded WAY more fun."
>You two make some more small talk as you go
"So, Crim, why did you want to be an Adventurer?"
>"Why would I ever want to be anything else? If you're an adventurer you get fame and power and money, and you get it all as you do the coolest stuff! Fighting monsters and Dragons and evil dudes. I heard that some of the more senior guys in the guild are hunting Vampires out west! Oh my GOSH, I'd give my back leg to go with them. Plus it means never having to hear," She clears her throat and puts on an unnaturally shrill voice, bobbing her head with the rhythm of the nagging 'Oh Crimmy when are you gonna marry a nice jewpony colt, Oh Crimmy, you need to study more before you use a new spell, clean your room Crimmy!' ever again."
>She kicks the dirt path in frustration, "Sorry, I don't mean to bore you. I'm just a fed up with my mom."

>You soon arrive at the castle. As you fly over the small gorge in front, Crimson slowly makes her way across the rope bridge.
>"WHAT! You live here? How? Is this even legal?"
>>
>>26987687
Castles are illegal?
>>
>>26987687
Come on Crim don't be a square.
Besides their's no rule saying you can't squat in an abandoned building. You just walk in a make yourself at home.
>>
>>26987753
>>26987824
"Oh, come on Crim, since when are castles illegal?"
>"I'm not stupid Mango..."
"Whatever, don't be a square. There's no rule saying I can't live in an abandoned castle."
>"Pretty sure Squatting laws..."
"Hey! I said don't be a square. C'mon don't you want to meet the wolf."
>"Duh! I wasn't gonna rat you out or anything, but I just... Look, the castle is hella sweet. I'm jealous."
"Ha! Yeah it is."
>You find the wolf in the courtyard where you left him, he was curled up napping, but as you walk over, he straightens out and eyes you and crimson nervously.
>"Oh, wow! A real wolf! This filly in my class, Pumpkin Cake said that her dog was a wolf once in front of the whole class. I told her it wasn't and she ran home crying when the teacher told her I was right. But this! That's a wolf!"
>She tries to approach it, trotting up with a dumb grin on her face, but it growls and snaps at her when she get's too close.
>input action
>>
>>26988185
don't close to him Crim he doesn't like company and hes hungry
>>
>>26988185
Mr.Wolf is the distant type he doesn't like to be petted and rubbed by random ponies.

Mr.Wolf please excuse our friend she doesn't meet a lot of forest animals. Don't worry she's nice.

Now let's grab our ammo. Mama misses her buckshot rounds.
>>
>>26988185
If you need to use the bathroom or anything you have to go outside.
This place lacks...kinda everything, sadly the coolness ends when you come inside.
Also, watch your step luna had a weird thing for death traps apparently.
I think it was a phase, like bad boys and black lipstick.
>>
Sorry, went to eat. Should have said something.
>>26988219
>>26988296
>>26988442
"He's a bit antsy, Crim. You know you can't get too close to wild animals."
>"Aww, yeah I guess."
"Especially hungry ones. Anyway, I need to load up to feed this guy. You can come in if you want but, uh, the coolness kinda ends in the doorway. My room is pretty ok, but the other areas are full of deathtraps. I guess it was some phase Luna went through... Like bad makeup and colt bands."
>"Uh, ok. Noted."
>You make your way toward the tower that you use as a home.
>Crimson asks several questions about the castle that you simply don't know the answer too, though you tell her a few things that you do know, like the intact library, the suit of armor that came alive, and the other fallen tower.
>She half pays attention as she pokes around.
CRIT FAIL
>Suddenly, you hear a startled gasp and a thud.
>When you look behind you Crimson is gone.
>input action
>>
>>26988975
Did we fail a roll to tell her to be careful or did she fail a roll to look where she was going?

Look around and call out for crimson to see where she's at. We should be able to find her with our bat hearing.
>>
>>26989029
I think she failed that roll.
>>
>>26989029
>>26989156
"Crimson?"
>For a few seconds you hear nothing, which, oddly, seems like the worst thing to hear at a time like this.
>Thankfully you then hear some muffled shuffling, and a voice.
>"Mango? Darnit, I can't see anything. Gimmie a sec I got a spell for this..."
>Her voice seems to be right below you. You hear more shuffling, and straining.
>"Fuuuuuudge... I could do it yesterday..."
>You hear her kick the stone wall with a thud.
>"Little help Mango?"
>>
>>26989598
I'd take a bet and say the floor is hollow somewhere.
Let's smash it.

All we got to do is tell her to keep screaming so we can find the best spot to start hitting.
Let's be sure to wear our guards.and not pull our punches.
>>
>>26989642
Leaving a big hole in the floor sounds like a bad idea.

>>26989598
Turn into smoke and feel around for whatever triggered the trap.
>>
>>26989711
We can get the hole fixed or cover it up.

We can't even see or feel when in smoke form so we won't be able to find what triggered the trap and if the seal is air tight we might not be able to get down there especially if we don't know where the seal is exactly.

And because we don't know if it's a regular pitfall or a death trap we should work fast. Better to end up putting some floor boards in then risk Crimson.
>>
>>26989783
I thought we could feel. A millennium or decay and you expect anything to have an airtight seal? Because the the favorite pastime of the princesses was murder.
>>
>>26989711
Wait, disregard that last thought because I figured out a way mix the two ideas.
As long as we can get cracks in the floor that will let us get down there so we can smoke our way down.
So now we make some cracks and then we mist our way down.

>>26989839
The reason I think the seal is still air tight is because she liked murder.
>>
>>26989839
Also repairs cost money.
>>
>>26989852
>A millennium or decay and you expect anything to have an airtight seal? WTF are you talking about? The traps were just pranks.
>>
>>26989864
Do you mean pranks like the suit of armor that tried to cut us in half after a few days of living there?
Because last time I check that's not funny.
>>
>>26989914
Sentient armor wasn't one of the traps. The traps in the castle were introduced and explained in Season 4 episode 3.
>>
>>26989957
This world isn't exactly canon bud, it's a bit AU in some aspects.

So I think the armor can count as one of the traps.
Because in the show, it probably wouldn't have tried to cut someone in the first place.

I just don't like comparing CYOAs to the show and expect artistic liberties.
>>
>>26990012
The second you say it's AU it means anything goes. Your saying that there are no rules so how about Crimson finds Nightmare moons armor is in there with her and puts it on to gain the strength to break free.
>>
>>26990145
I could care less really as long as it's interesting but that's my personal opinion.

Also, the moment I say AU do not mean that anything goes that depends on the context of the story the qm is telling so if he wanted to add death traps to put on the presser he could.

This is pointless I just want to get on with the story.
>>
>>26990273
There are no logical reasons for there to be death traps. Also the armor was never a trap since it had no set trigger. We just activated it by dumb luck with our magic.
>>
>>26986439
Is Kay man
Got any feedback for me?
>>
>>26989853
I could care less about holes in the floor there's already giant holes in the ceiling.Not like it's being protected from the elements or something.

Besides. why would we pay money to fix a trapped floor?
I don't even want to keep living at the casle. to be honest.
>>
>>26992566
I however want to HAVE a fucking home not wreck it you idiot
We don't have another place to live if we start crashing this one.
>>
>>26992578
>But muh wonderful floors who will be able to admire the annoying traps.
No one said go and start hitting support beams just bust a hole or put cracks in a piece of flooring.

Who are you trying to impress with this one out of many hallway floor traps?
I don't think it matters and you're just being a fussy faggot.
>>
>>26992698
Yeah, lets start breaking portions of an already structurally unstable building. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>26992708
Its the floor not the walls, the whole building doesn't risk collapse if you hit it.

Mango isn't so strong that she can shake the whole building or even part of it.
>>
>>26992745
The point is breaking things even if they're traps doesnt work in our favor
Just leave floor alone
>>
>>26992745
So damaging one surface in an ancient weak building can't effect other surfaces? If she isn't that strong than how do you even expect her to break solid stone?
>>
>>26989642
>>26989839
>>26989839
>>26989852
>You first attempt to the bust the floor but before you take the first hit you start worry about the integrity of the building.

>You would attempt to go into mist form and feel around for the trap trigger but you cant feel things in that form let alone see where the trigger would be.
>It would be easier to just make a hole in the flooring. But still you kinda want to keep this place as nice at it can be...even if it's not that much....this place is a dumb but you don't really gain much from brake stuff, the traps are kinda cool.

>you decide to constipate this for awhile until you hear a voice shouting from below you.
>Crimson:M-mango...are you still there... they're are slash marks on the wall...and its a bit worrying...help.

> Oh yeah that's right saving Crimson, you forgot about that.
>You're not really sure if these traps are dangerous or not and forgot to ask twilight about them.

>You decide keep both thoughts in mind and push trap down floor down and make a opening you can just mist your way into.

>You hear a click as your push down the floor you hear a crack in the distance. You think you might have cracked a gear but you don't think the floor is going to fall down.
>You then go into mist form and go down there to pick up Crimson.

>Crimson: Whoa, Mango how did you even get down here. I herd a crack but the trap didn't open.

Mango: Er....

What dos mango do.
>>
>>26992856
It's the base of the building it won't effect things and you don't need to be able to shake a building to break stone.
>>
I'm just making this short update to stop the fighting that's eating up posts. I think it's fair because I'm combining ideas to break a tie over something that isn't a big deal. You guys said you had no problem with it before.

I'm not updating fully so I'll be back later I guess if MA doesn't beat me to it.
>>
>>26993089
We just triggered same trap to get to her
Easier to explain
>>
>>26993089
We invited wolfbro along to help find you and he found the trigger and trapped me inside. While I was searching.

He likely lefted now too.
He's a dick.
>>
>>26993089
Who's bright idea was it to actually use our vampiric powers in a way that she's notice!?!
>>
>>26996304
>>
>>26993458
>>26993197
Mango:Oh, the trap did open you just didn't see it, I brought the wolf to help me find you and he must have trigger the trap while I was standing over the opening. The crack noise was the floor opening it just happened...fast.

Crit success
>Crimson:Oh, well I guess that makes sense, I've just been feeling the walls here since I can't see. The light spell is I know isn't coming out right.

>It is pretty dark down here but luckily for you, your bat pony low night-vison lets you see in this pit rather well, with the small amount of light seeping in from where you cracked the pit.
>The pit is rather cramped and small but you can easily make your way back up if you want to. There's also a hoof sized hole in the wall. Next to you.

>Crimson: Don't worry Mango, I'll light this place up like a tree in Hearth warming eve!
Mango:Oh, its ok I can see just fine. I have Night vision.
>Crimson:...Just let me have this moment please.

What do you do.
>>
>>26997089
Alright. We should face away from her and close our eyes so we don't get blinded.
>>
>>26997089
Let the dork have her moment.
>>
>>26997216
>>26997311
>Crimson:Let there be...ugh fudge it.

>After a half an hour and several crappy one liners Crimson finally gets her horn to light...barely. You were going to look away but the light is pretty dim and it hasn't' really made the room any brighter.
>Crimson takes a deep sigh, she looks kinda sad.

>Crimson:tad-da....
>You give slow hoof claps.

What do you do?
>>
>>26997564
Give her some encouragement for trying, can't make an omlette if you don't break a few eggs.

And then use your bat senses to get out of there.
>>
>>26997564
Reach through the hole and feel around a bit.
>>
>>26997694
You weren't even being subtle were you?
>>
>>26997658
>>26997694
>>26997783
>You decide to give Crimson some words of encouragement and as you start to reach a hoof to give her a good old boop, you bring it back as she starts to growl and snap at you.
>What crawled up her butt and died...maybe she's part wolf.

>You decide to use your keen bat scenes to put your hoof in a hole. Amazing...
>As you feel around you think you found a switch hidden under the curve of the hole from the outside.
>The you can feel the pit shakeing.

The pit starts to sink.

Cont...
>>
>>26998003
Oh my.
>>
>>26998003
>>26998028
>Click... The shaking stops.
>Crimson:Oh...I was worried for a mo-

>CLUNK!

Mango:Oh, my.

>The whole pit starts to fall fast.
>The loud noises of metal and stone grinding on one another tears at your sensitive ears.
>Crimson: MANGO! I DONT WANNA DIE!
Mango: WHAT?!
>she grabs on your shoulders and screams.
Crimson: I SAID I DON'T WANNA DIE!
Mango: DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT IT'LL KILL YOU!

> You both continue falling and screaming for what seems like forever until the pit finally hits solid ground.

>THUD!

>Your bodies are twisted and contorted around each other but mangled ponies is better then mashed ponies. Nobody is hurt from what you can tell.
>Except for your poor ears, They are throbbing and giving you have a small headache.
>>
>>26998258
Well that could of been worse, take a look at your surroundings, use echolocation if you have to.
>>
>>26998296
Check our surroundings. Also ask Crim if she's alright.
>>
For the record I'm still here I'm just drawing.
This update might take a bit longer...then my normal long....which is a bit.
>>
So...it's getting late I guess I'll leave it here and update tomorrow with the drawing.

I'll just have to think of a better cliffhanger to leave you guys on next time. Sorry..
>>
boop
>>
File: Bump.gif (832 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
832 KB, 400x225
>>
boop
>>
>>27001031
>>
>>27002520
>>
>>26999438
hype
>>
>>27001031
>>
bumping for a crimson waifu future.
>>
>>27001031
>>
>>27006583
>>
File: Vampony 1.png (456 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Vampony 1.png
456 KB, 900x900
>>26998296
>>26998333
Sorry but this is the only update I can make tonight. I have alot of work to do. Wish I had the time to polish this up more but her ya go.

I should be able to start updateing again saterday or friday.

Mango: Ughh...Hey Crim are you ok...Crimson?
>Crimson:Something broke my fall.~

>Before you stand a large door. It has a symbol that reminds you of one of Celesta's old insignias from a textbook you had in school but it gives you a different kind of feeling from the ones you saw. Those always had a kind of warm gentle look to them...this much more intimidating.
>You and your companion get back on your hooves and go to investigate.

>The moment you step inside something about this place puts you on edge. And its not just the eerie sun symbols all over the place.
>You can feel your skin start to get agitated almost like your getting a bad rash.

>Crimson:What is this place? It almost looks kinda like a bunker but more...cult-ish
Mango:The hell if I know, but I don't like it.

Cont...1/2
>>
File: Vampony 2.png (423 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Vampony 2.png
423 KB, 900x900
>>27007913
I don't think I remember mango using echolocation before but I'll keep it simplified and say it'll let you know where a medium size or larger object is and also moving things. But you do risk being detected if you're trying to be sneaky.

>Crimson:Hey I got an idea! Why don't you use echolocation to see where stuff's at!
Mango: I guess I could give it a shot.

>You screech in the distance to see what's out there. You don't get much back but you can tell that there are a few medium sized objects nearby and some corridors.

Mango:The place is pretty empty but I think there's some stuff left behind?
>Crimson sudden gets stars in her eyes.
>Crimson: This is the best ever! It's like were in a real dungeon...because we are! Let's go lootin'!

What do you do?

Btw I guess this is a legit dungeon do you guys want me to make out a map mental map for mango. I think she would be able to remember where stuff is.
>>
>>27008355
We used map before for caves
So using a map is OK

Calm down crim I guess we can look around but don't get too hoped
>>
>>27008355
She never used echolocation. She has vampirically enhanced night vision.
>>
>>27008355
>>27008430
Yeah it would have made more sense to hear the echo of normal noise for both mango and crimson, which would be reasonable to the setting of and old archaic castle with lots of long stone halls and hidden niches

Still, it wouldn't hurt to look for any obvious left out shit
>>
>>27008712
>echo of normal noise
...I don't know what you're talking about?

All she's hearing is the sound she made bouncing off objects like in regular echolocation.
>>
Pmub
>>
>>27008355

You missed the opportunity to draw the star of david in crimson's eyes.

Also, bump.
>>
>>27010494
backwards names, best disguises
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.