[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They really should just kill Rarity off. She's the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: truth.jpg (674 KB, 1160x1024) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
674 KB, 1160x1024
They really should just kill Rarity off. She's the worst pony by a mile.
>>
File: 1436071142838.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436071142838.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
Every thread should get one.
>>
File: opisafaggot.jpg (342 KB, 1173x1003) Image search: [Google]
opisafaggot.jpg
342 KB, 1173x1003
Finally have a use for this.
>>
How come no one ever says Twilight, Pinkie, or Fluttershy are worst pony? It's always Rarity, Dashie, or Applejack.
>>
File: 1457820956705.gif (135 KB, 1082x950) Image search: [Google]
1457820956705.gif
135 KB, 1082x950
>>26964296
I want Ponka to be good again
>>
>>26963950
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.
>>
>>26964331
She was good today, though
>>
>>26964393
Write here, in 18 U.S. Code § 875 it says this. "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both". Did you hear that? Imprisoned. You've broken the law, ruined my night and now your life will be ruined.
>>
>>26964407
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
>>26964402
She wasn't to bad I guess, I had a chuckle with that crayon bit as well.
>>
>>26963950
All next dash's episodes will suck

Enjoy
>>
>>26964429
There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again copypaste your little copypasta and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the pasta. Oh we all know the pasta, the uh epic pathetic NEET isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about your unoriginal shit. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic copy fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “CTRL C CTRL V”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>26964489
It was already going to be shit with her getting a new nickname because she fucks up her first impressions
>>
>>26964331
Sadly, this
>>
>>26964506
Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.
>>
File: Saitama is Worried.png (275 KB, 1187x702) Image search: [Google]
Saitama is Worried.png
275 KB, 1187x702
>>26964407
>>26964429
>>26964506
>>26964686
What in the fuck.
>>
File: 1457196833312.jpg (50 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
1457196833312.jpg
50 KB, 500x430
>>26963950
>Any of the mane 6
>Worst pony
OP confirmed faggot.
>>
>>26964686
Ha, jokes on you guys my dad is driving me to your houses right now. Equipped with my fedora and my plushie, you feel my wrath. I said I would tell the police before, but I don't need them anymore. I am stronger than you, because I browse /fit/ ever single day, and have been working out everyday for minutes on end. I have lost 10 pounds in my 5 months on this website. If you say sorry and leave this place I will turn around and forget this ever happened. But that will never happen because you are a stuck up loser who thinks that popularity is the only thing that matters. You will never feel the love I have felt by humping plushies of my 5 waifus, its like one of those harem animes. I bet you are jealous now. Your spelling also seems to be lacking, you must be typing while being filled with rage. I have won, I am stronger and more intelligent, give up now
>>
>>26964716
WOW. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? HERE I AM, TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF ON THE INTERNET WITH FUNNY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND SUCH AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO ME?
YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU?
>>
File: 1457037129821.jpg (22 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1457037129821.jpg
22 KB, 398x500
>>26964918
>>26964937
Nice meme bro
>>
>>26964296
>How come no one ever says Twilight, Pinkie, or Fluttershy are worst pony?
>Fluttershy

Nigger, are you blind, retarded, new, or some horrendous amalgamation of the three?
>>
>>26964918
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.

Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
>>26964980
A heartwarming story, it touched me. Just like my thousads of girlfriends. You are lowlife scum, I step over faggots like you every single day it brings me great joy to see you act like tough shit. I have dealt with people of your stature for years and I know exactly how this is going to end. Me walking ourt of this room, everyone chanting my name while you are a bloody mess on the floor. Even though I have seen this sight a variety of times with countless other faggots like you, a sight that still brews a hearty laugh deep within my chest. Anything else to pull out of your ass?
>>
>>26965099
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
>>
>>26965261
You're right, I have made a mistake. This apology comes from the bottom of my heart and I hope you can accept the fact that I understand what I did was wrong and saying the things I did only worsened the situation.Acting the way I did was unacceptable

I was fool, I was never going to call anyone, because I couldn't have. No one would have listened. Your address is still, and always will be, unknown to me. You are probably in a completely different country than me!

I should take more caution in the future and make sure that the words I fling around will not bring unwanted confusion or hate. Also note that none of the information about me in the previous piece of text directed at you was true.

Have a nice day/evening
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.