[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pinkie sense >cheesy sense >maud sense What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>pinkie sense
>cheesy sense
>maud sense
What the fuck is going on? Do different senses have distinct traits? Will we get Limestone & Marble sense? Why haven't the arcanists figured out what's going on and how to exploit it?
>>
>>26963947
There's a sense for everything these days! There's pizza sense, tax evasion sense, "maybe I should stop stabbing babies" sense... this shit is getting old!
>>
>>26963947
I've got autism sense
>>
>>26963947
You saw what happened when Twilight tried.
>>
>>26963947
>limey sense
>"my limestone sense tells me that someone is touching holders bolder..."
>"i must go there and kick her!"
>>
>>26964090
I like this idea
She did say it runs in the family
>>
>>26963947
>>26963995
And our J4N170R have fun sense
>>
>>26964630
>being still as a rock has attuned generations of Pies to the zen rhythms of the earth
>Granny Surprise Pie the pegasus added a gene that skipped a generation
>the other Pies can sense the expected, the certain, the concrete
>Pinkie can sense the unexpected, the wild possibilities
>>
>>26964903
Senses aren't named after what they detect he has a scruffy sense it just happens to detect fun.
>>
>>26963947
>Why haven't the arcanists figured out what's going on and how to exploit it?
Because everything other than Pinkie Sense is just the writers going "Fuck it. We don't need to put thought into a kids' show. Kids are dumb. Who cares?"
>>
>>26963947
Earth pony magic.
>>
>>26965889
Applejack has apple sense.
>>
>>26966006
Only person who's sense has a name related to what it senses
>>
>>26964630
>She did say it runs in the family
Cheese is distant pie cousin confirmed.
>>
>>26968077
Maybe it comes from the Apple part of the family
>>26966006
>>
File: 1453449625898.jpg (130 KB, 355x440) Image search: [Google]
1453449625898.jpg
130 KB, 355x440
>>26963947
So earth ponies have that on top of plant growth and incressed speed, strength, and endurance.
>>
earth ponies have high wis (and per?)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.