[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Colony thread: Gryphonia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1191x670
>Anyone that has ever posted on /mlp/ Is transported to Equestria and the surrounding lands.
>Due to strained relations between the two countries, Gryphonia refuses to send the new blank flanked horses to Equestria.
>Progress stagnated until it was decided to deport all the newcomers to a small little containment village to be run by the son and daughter of a local lord.
>The village itself is a derelict on the edge of a lake, a ghost town with nothing in it but the remains of buildings and a town hall that has been patched up.

The last digit of your roll determines your race. Odds are Earth Pony/Zebra/Gryphon, Evens are Pegasi/Batponies/Unicorns
The second to last digit of your roll determines your sex. 0-4 is Male and 5-9 is female.
>>
>>26961231
I'm a pretty pony
>>
>>26961231
We are equivalent of rapeugees. I would kill myself immediately
>>
>>26961231
Rollan because why the fuck not
>>
>>26961231
Meh, I'll be a griffon
>>
>>26961529
Guess I'll be a earth pony stallion then
>>
>>26961741
On, I'm a griffon and my junk is in the right place. Now what?
>>
File: 1456887362587.jpg (342 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1456887362587.jpg
342 KB, 1284x980
>>26961758
>>
>>26961231
>Evens are Pegasi/Batponies/Unicorns
>Batponies
>A practically fanmade race
If that autistic shit is allowed, then where are the breezies, satyrs, mothponies, and centaurs?
>>
>>26961795
All the races here have been in the show at least once?
>>
>>26961764
Well the town apparently is a derelict from what the post said, it should be demolished and rebuilt.
>>
>>26961231
Rollen
>>
>>26961683
Ficki Ficki
>>
>>26961231
Roll, what the hell
>>
HUMAN
>>
>>26962293
>>>/mlh/
Go back to your containment board
>>
>>26962275
I'm Girl Griffin, I guess. Yay?
>>
>>26962308
Bow before monkey dick mare. i am your sauron now.
>>
>>26961231
gryphons a shit
>>
>>26961231
Nigger digger.
>>
>>26962408
Female Unicorn, then. That's fine. Either way I was gonna go for some sweet horse dick.
>>
>>26961758
Who said you cannot be pretty anyway?
>>
>>26961829
So where are humans, diamond dogs, yaks, breezies, cows, minotaurs, goats, timberwolves, and all the other species that has been seen at least once?
Oh, and
>Implying that Luna's guards appearing for two seconds means that everything the fandom has made up about them is canon
If you're going to claim that, then where are the mothponies, satyrs, and foodponies?
>>
>>26962433
No-one. Stallions are pretty too. And they have a nice dick
>>
So what now?
>>
>>26961231
Roll, and have everyone build a boat for us
Gryphon/batpony
>>
>>26962489
>Humans
Found the fuck
>Pointless other races
Found the autist.
>>
>>26962489
Wouldn't it be nice to just assume that the batponies are just ponies that were using illusions and then got stuck like that?

OR

You could be an autistic ass and just make stuff up for back story leading to everyone around you giving you shit for it as either to edgy, to cute, or too something else before giving up on it as a bad job and just let the jobbers job about it.
>>
File: 1459306070435.png (371 KB, 1750x1750) Image search: [Google]
1459306070435.png
371 KB, 1750x1750
>>26961231
>>
>>26961231
Rollings
>>
So what, what do we do after roll?
>>
>>26963833
Well now that you've rolled you should decide the best way to put the town together?
>>
>>26961231
rollan
>>
>>26963988
Burst into a song at the drop of a hat like the ponies we are, annoying the griffon lord
>>
>>26964029
>>26963988
>Building a town to a song
WE BUILT THIS CITY
>>
So this is getting restarted? ech...
Actually, moving it to gryphonland is a good call. Makes a lot more sense for hypercapitalist shitbirds to just punt refugees off to nowhereland and forget about them than for ponies to do it.
That said, how do you intend to fix the problems 4c had?
Such as the lack of direction in the game.
As it turns out town-sim/casual rp/hub-based adventure -games don't really work very well...
At least not with a robust, interconnected system to tie them together and that players actually bother learning and following

Also, no IRC? If it's just a thought experiment, I'd get it, but if you actually intend to restart then an IRC is pretty much essential
Especially with the recent crackdown against roleplaying on /mlp/
>>
>>26964163
We're safe if OiE is
>>
>>26961231
I am an alicorn
>>
File: 1449009803564.png (176 KB, 286x252) Image search: [Google]
1449009803564.png
176 KB, 286x252
>>26964211
>Being a bigger fag then humanfags.
>>
>>26964163
>>26964174
Make it less about rp and write fucking green about what goes on would be a good start. And less bitching about muh oc got used ooc or some bullshit like that.

Shit was retarded yo
>>
>>26961231
rolling
>>
>>26964447
Or why not both. I think there was a big thing for having both but inner shit happen or something. Kinda was off putting. Hope people are different with this or not the same people that caused the issues
>>
>>26964447
You want some greentext bb? I'll give you some green.

>The arrival at their place was... Less than impressive.
>It was literally a bunch of mossed over shacks that had long since collapsed in on themselves.
>Some really impressive gryphon "architecture" on display right here.
>Sighing, and hopping off the train, he grabs from the pile of tools the gryphons were 'kind' enough to provide for the lot of them there.
"We have to completely demolish the crap already built and erect some new stuff ugh... We have a lot of work ahead of us..."
>Taking an axe over his shoulder, the gryphon marches off to the first building.
>Its an umiprssive shack, old rotted wood, the roof is caved in...
>Nothing salvageable here but firewood.
>Taking a step over to the wall, he takes the axe out, bringing it up slowly to a swinging position and...
>He brings it down, cutting halway into the old beam and lodging the axe there.
>Flushing with embarassment, he tries to pry the axe out... And fails, resulting in him tumbling over his own two feet which he is completely unused to walking on still.
>He looks up at the axe lodged in the wall and mutters to himself:
"... Well shit."
>>
>>26965028
Please continue anon. I might write myself.
>>
>>26963523
Fuck now i have to write some green about this retarded bullshit because I am a massive faggot pls imagine my face.

>You wake up with blurry after images of the bar you went to last night.
>The Prancing Pony, you bet it was a low ball attempt at catering to college basement dwellers who had nothing better to do with their income.
>So you fit right in.
>Though you thought it was also a cosplay bar with that one guy in the hoodie and walking stick.
>Was smoking some weird pipe and then someone bought a round for everyone at the bar.
>Drank it figuring might as well not waste someone's generosity.
>Then...things got blurry.
>"Oi, get yer horn in gear boyo."
>Feeling a stick prod your side you give a groan when the prodding becomes a painful poke.
>"Git ya sleaze ball!"
"Fack off..."
>The splash of cold water was not appreciated.
>Nor was it when you flailed about trying to get up only to fall into mud.
>You simmered there for a moment before sweeping up in a hay maker only to fall again, on your face.
>Fcuking.
>Poked again you swipe at the offending bit before hearing a curious mix of laughter and chirping.
>Pulling your head up you look to see...is that what happens when a bird and lion fuck?
>Wait...
>It looks famlier.
>Talons reach under your arms and hoist you up.
>"Right then, up ya git loafer."
"What the fuck is going on?"
>Checking your arms you pale realizing that shit has gotten into the FUBAR situation.
>You have horse legs, you have hooves, you have a bushy tail that gleams with teh speckled mud in it.
>You are a horse.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!"
>The outburst you made is stared at and commented on by a few of the other horses, catbirds, was that a unicorn?
>The fucking wat.
>"Oi shut yer gob loafer, you've got work ta do now."
"What are you, hey!"
>A shovel is shoved into your arms- hooves?
>"Use dat pretty horn of yer's fer something and follow me to the dig, we've got plenty of work fer ya."
"But I d- what magic? I'm human!"
More?
>>
>>26965028

>Looking up at the axe, cheeks flushed with embarrassment, he slowly stands back up.
>He then falls back to all fours, almost having tried to stand up on two legs once again.
>The gryphon huffs, thanking his lucky stars for having hands, or well... Claws rather, to preform nearly the same functions.
>Gazing down at his two boney hands, he looks back up at the axe.
>He reaches out, gripping the handle of the axe once more.
>The gryphon begins to put all his weight behind the axe, trying to push the damn tool out!
>It starts to slowly become a bit loose as he digs his feet back into the earth, and slowly but surely, her manages to pull the axe blade out which sends him tumbling to the ground onces again, this this with his axe's blade half buried in the ground.
>God fucking damn it.
>He stands up and takes his axe, easily removing it from the earth and looking back at the beam, now with a large axe sized chunk missing.
>He lifts the tool up once again, preparing to swing...
*THOCK*
>it goes about a third of the way in, bending and then caving in, making the gryphon step back quickly as part of the corner and roof fall down right by where he had been standing.
>At least it didnt get stuck this time.
>>
>>26965226
I imagine the face of the heavily mentally disabled.
Interesting doe.
>>
>>26965226
>"Not now yer not." The griffon fucker says before grabbing you by the scruff of the neck.
>"Now let's move it!"
"Shit, hang on I c-huh?"
>After stumbling out after the bird you had tried to throw out a hand to hold yourself up, or grab the shovel before it fell out of your grip, anything from tasting the mud again.
>"Well I'll be damned, looks like you just might survive out here Loafer."
>With a grunt you slowly lower both your hooves down to stand shakily still staring at the hand imprint as the mud and water starts to slowly wash it away the amber glow about it disappearing as well.
"B-but that doe- how?"
>"Yer a unicorn what else, now git movin' the baron and baroness want this place runnin' quick as a whip. Don't think we won't bring em out either."
"Haha...funny whipping people..."
>Seeing the beak scowl in an even fiercer look you pale.
"You're serious?!"
>"Only if the workers don't want to work."
"That's barbaric!"
>The griffon shrugs before pushing you towards the long line of other quadrupeds.
>"That's life and then you die, get over yourself Loafer."
"Quit calling me that I have a name you know."
>"Oh yeah, well what is it then."
>You start to answer her ready to shove it in her face when you pause, then start to panick.
>Why.
>Why can't you remember your name?!
>Kathleen, Jason, Grams, Shayla!
>Mother, brother, grandmother, sister-in-law.
>You can remember them all clearly, but, but your name!
>A whack to the head brings you out of your panick.
>The griffon looks down at you as rain starts to drip down over heavy storm clouds, a somber expression on her face, "I am sorry, but you probably won't remember your name, lot's of others rename themselves, usually they change after being made fun of, but they move on. You should too."
>Panting you stare at the catbird incredulously, does she not know what it means to loose your own damn name?!
>>
File: 1454830462704.png (88 KB, 235x249) Image search: [Google]
1454830462704.png
88 KB, 235x249
>>26965028
>>26965226
>>26965282
I dont know what is going on but this is relevant to my interests
>>
>>26965574
>slavery
>whipping
I think you missed something m8, were building a town, not working the plantation.
>>
>>26961683
we cant have the cheap labor killing itself, get this one a muzzle and blinders quick.

>>26961741
>>26961764
sweet, you have hands. What can you do? no freeloaders here
>>
Rolling for butt. Unicorn mustard rice.
>>
fuck, how do you accidentally a trip?
gg no re
>>
>>26965646
Thank you based kek god. I have not been castrated either, this time.
>>
>>26964111
WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AAAAND ROLLLLLL
Also trips
>>
>>26965617
How else are you going to get a bunch of basement dwelling weebs to actually do back breaking intensive labor and do it /right/ the first time? Not to mention that the son and daughter of a local griffon lord are holding dominion over us so we're pretty much in the peasent category atm.
>>
>>26965705
Excuse me I'm a construction worker
I know exactly what I'm doing when I have hands
Besides, working this site is like slavery anyway
>>
>>26965705
immigrant laborers, but being we actually know shit instead of being dumbfuck peasants, I don't see why they wouldn't let us build cool shit or be frontline infantry if we asked
>>
>>26965829
We're random stangers from another world that suddenly popped up on this one. We are undocumented it seems.
>>
>>26965617
>>26965705
>>26965725
>>26965829
>>26965871
You're a horse, you can just walk of and live off the land. Can't even starve/freeze.
>>
>>26961231
rolan
>>
>>26965574
>The griffon starts to say something more before a whistle is heard from the line of ponies.
>"Look just think about it for now, in the meantime let's hurry up. Yer in luck meal time just started."
>Seeing the griffon hold out a hand- talon, to you, you grit your teeth and mutter back
"Why are you even helping me?"
>A pained expression crosses the griffons face and it lowers the talon.
>"Because I've been where you've been, lost, scared, unsure of what's even going on. Just give it some time, and don't be a dick eh?"
>Leaning down to eye level the griffon's tail you notice twitches from side to side like a cat about to pounce.
>"Now how about that meal time eh?"

>Stumbling and leaning on the griffon you follow along until you reach what could be generously called a cafeteria.
>If a cafeteria was mud for floors, picnic tables for tables and a huge banquet table where cooks slop food onto metal tins for their customers.
>"Git yer slop 'ere! Git yer slop!" Cries out one of the cafeteria workers banging a metal tin with a spoon.
>Ponies, griffons and all other races quickly make tracks towards the line as they grab plates and move along.
>The griffon, you really should ask her name, pulls you along towards the back of the line.
"Is the line always so long?"
>"Used to be worse before they relocated a few settlers a few months back."
"What do you mean relocated?"
>"Don't know, guards started rounding people up, usually keeping families together before carting them off in the carts you arrived in."
"Well don't I feel special."
>"Might want to lower the sass, had a few shit posters earlier talk about some of the guards like that, they got lucky when their captain came by."
"What like beatings?"
>"The soldier's here are trained in how to fight, not to mention they can actually move without acting like a five year old toddler."
>You frown at her at the comment.
"Hey."
>>
>>26965902
>cant starve or freeze
says who? in the show ponies were vulnerable as fuck to everything. besides, we can help conquer the gryphon lands if we stay
>>
>>26961231
Rolling
>>
>>26965933
Unless you get into a Blizzard then even a little bit of fur should keep you safe. And they were shows to eat grass and flowers and hay.
>>
>>26961231
Fuck
>>
>>26965927
>>26965574
>>26965226
When did this become communism.
>>
>>26965705
>yfw I am no a basement dwelling weeb
I actually build shit with my hands. Though not sure about houses.
>>
>>26965871
>>26965829
First for building a wall between Gryphonia and whatever's next door
There's only room for one type of immigrant, and that's us.
PAPERS, PLEASE. GLORY TO GRYPHONIA
>>
>>26961231
Rollion
>>
>>26966052
Its okay, I know how to build office blocks, let alone houses. I'm sure you'd be great at it
>>
File: 1459624402320.png (391 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1459624402320.png
391 KB, 600x611
>>26966088
Female batpony
>>
>>26966073
Yes build a giant wall around the city, keep all the illegals out
>>
>>26966111
Trips confirm only a wall can protect us
>>
Well boys, it looks like we'll be relegated to living in commie bloc houses and eating grog for a looooong time...
>>
>>26966184
To be clear, the idea was that the ponies would build their own little town while the gryphons just kind of watched rather than become the Soviet Union.
>>
>>26966184
All things considered commie housing might be better than anything any of us as a team could make
>>
>>26965927
>"Call it like I see it, now use your magic to hold the tin."
>The griffon holds out the metal plate expectantly watching you.
>You stare at it then slowly look up at it.
"How? What I did back there was a fluke."
>"Wasn't a fluke, you best hurry before we get there or else you won't be strong enough for some of the harder luck. Trust me on this."
>This fucking...
>Sighing you nod before looking at the plate.
>Concentrating every single iota of your brain power towards lifting that plate.
>Come on.
>LIFT
>LIFTDAMNYOU!
>"Snrk..."
>You snap your eyes up to look at griffon whose holding his? beak close.
"Shut up."
>You move to grab the plate only for him to bop you on the head.
"OW! Hey what was that for."
>"Cuz you looked like you were two cents shy from shitting yourself that's why. Now just /reach/ for the damn tin."
>Aggrivated with this cat you just grab the tin from his talons and ho-
>Staring at the amber colored magic as it floats the tin you simply stare at how easy that was.
"Wha- shouldn't this be hard?"
>"Wait for it."
>Wait for wh-ngh...
>Like a sputtering balloon the amber light begins to fade and feel a dull ache in your forehead.
>The light returns, but looks fainter before disappearing all together to be caught by a talon.
>"Easy there champ, now you know."
"Know what, ow aside from the aching headache..."
>"That you can use magic, and you need to build it up like a muscle." Offering the tin back to you the griffon grins. "And now you need to work for it!"
"Great, I have a cheerleader in the form of a catbird."
>"Griffon."
"Same thing."
>"Just take the tin in your mouth unless you want mud in your food."
>Grumbling you grab the tin from her talon and wait in line.
>Though the line is long, the wait is mercifully short, helps when all your serving is either biscuits and gravy or oatmeal.
>It's hard to tell, when overly plump mare drops a scoopful of the stuff on your plate.
>"Enjoy sweetum's it was made with a 'special' sauce!"
>Godwhy.png
>>
>>26966199
I didn't really mean it as "Whelp comunist birds are going to enslave us now" but more like, "Hooray... Shitty simple group housing where snoring, random shipping, bullying and funny smells reign and low quality soup that I'm disgusted out of eating. Yay..."

I am glad its not going to actually be the former, tho.
>>
>>26966226
>>26966283
why communism? the griffons are jews who expect to turn a profit, so we should get paid too. we're going to be making shit money and the shitty simple houses will be the norm simply because we arent full of money or genius architects, but i'd expect this to be more like early onset american colonization than a gulag, its all about private industry.

local lord is expecting to make money not just have a town survive.
>>
File: 49d.png (695 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
49d.png
695 KB, 1000x1000
>>26961231
Rolling for Fourcannon 2
>>
>>26961231
Hoo boy, it's Fourcannon all ogre again.
Remember folks, the ride never ends.
Relel.
>>
>>26966332
No I know that
I referred to commie housing as more like your bland, uninteresting buildings or shit like that, not actual COMMIE housing
>>
>>26966357
c-can I reroll
>>
>>26966425
No
>>
File: SombraColt4.png (112 KB, 237x257) Image search: [Google]
SombraColt4.png
112 KB, 237x257
worry
>>
File: Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg (8 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Me_Up_-_Can't_Wake_Up.jpg
8 KB, 367x202
>>26966384
>Same roll as Fourcannon
Unicorn Mare get.

I want off the ride
>>
>>26966428
Readfag pls
>>
>>26966437
Rip your dick

Have a nice ride being a flustered mare, faget.
>>
File: 1450154470573.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450154470573.gif
2 MB, 480x270
It's that time again.
>>
>>26966440
Who?
>>
>>26966460
Joke's on you, this isn't the first time i've been on this ride.
>>
>>26966268
>Before you can drop the plate the plump mare is booped on the head by griffon.
>"Grezel! No bad! Stop scaring the new meat, take that /b/ tier shit and fuck off or else I'll have you cleaning this shift's dishes!"
>Grezel huffs putting a hoof on a hip, "Please I'm already doing that, don't spoil my fun."
>The griffon a blue bird looking number merely narrows her eyes, "Without the dishwasher."
>Grezel quickly looses her confidence as she whips back to look at the griffon. "You wouldn't!"
>"Try me."
>The stand down is strong with Grezel as she breaks away to get back to work.
>You meanwhile set the plate down on the table
"So no /special/ sauce then?"
>"No idiot, now keep moving."
>Your 'guide' quickly pushes you after that comment leading you to one of the few empty picnic tables.
>"Seriously you're from 4chan, how can you be so gullible?"
"Hey it never hurts to check again."
>Rolling his eyes the griffon looks down at his meal and grimaces before using a talon to pierce one of the soggy bread bits.
>Scarffing it down with a head bobbing motion you watch as a smile starts to cross your face.
>"What? Did I get something on my face?"
"Nah, it's nothing."
>Changing the subject you look around seeing ponies of all creed and breed.
"So, what happened, forgive me if I'm not all that clear on the details, but how'd you know about 4chan? Or even the stuff from before? If I didn't know better I'd say this was..."
>"Equestria," The griffon spears another chunk of bread, "Well part of the world Equestria lives on."
"What do you mean?"
>"Most everyone showed up around the world, some as far north as the crystal empire, supposedly. All I know is that the ones that showed up in Gyphonia got take out of the country by the local nobility and put under the authority of a bunch of different nobles."
"So, what we're just peasants?"
>"You going to eat that?"
>Looking down at the plate you notice one of the biscuits is already gone and in the maw of your guide. "What?"
>>
>>26966477
Airtrade/Fairtrade/FireLight
>>
>>26966499
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>26966513
It's a person involved in this whole razzle dazzle mate
>>
File: Wngh6oE.jpg (35 KB, 353x280) Image search: [Google]
Wngh6oE.jpg
35 KB, 353x280
>>26966513
>>
Rolling for what kind of flustered, silly, cute and anxious creature I'd be!
>>
>>26961231
lmao why
>>
>>26966613
Don't you know what fun is, anon? Don't you want shenanigans and drama followed by swashbuckling adventure with dice fuckery?

Ps. Ur a butt.
>>
>>26966497
>Holding you plate close you lower your head guarding your plate.
"Didn't say I wasn't going to eat it."
>"Sure about that, you seemed pretty grossed out about the special sauce."
>Frowning at the griffon you look down and take a bite of the gravy coated biscuit.
>Fucking jew birds didn't even give you a fork to eat it with.
>Course how you do that with hooves...
>Wait!
>Chewing down the bite you focus on the soggy bread reaching with your 'hand'.
>A trickle of amber starts to surround the soggy bread and you think you start to get i-
>Byoing! Byoing! Byoing!
>Ow fuck god why?!
>"Stop that, you'll burn yourself out before you get anywhere."
"The fuck was that about?"
>The griffon merely ignores you and begins to clean his plate off with his tongue.
>Disgust.png
>Seeing you not eating the bird reaches out in a fake swipe at your plate.
>You get the message and get to brass tacks.
>Bending down you munch on the biscuit and quickly swallow it.
>Despite starting later you manage to finish before your guide.
>"You've got some on you're...everything.
>Wiping at your face with a foreleg you lean close to the griffon putting on as much seriousness as you can in your tone.
"What did you mean by burn out?"

>The griffon opens his mouth to answer only to be cut off by another whistle.
>"Look let's just put it as a VERY bad thing to do unless you're going to die other wise, alright?"
>Standing up with his plate then your own he starts to walk towards the collection bin.
>God damn it all...
"Hey wait up!"
>Following after the griffon you pant knee's wobbly as you hold on to the shovel as a crutch.
"What's your name anyway?"
>The griffon gives a little huff under her breath looking back at you, "Bri."
"That your real name o-"
>The sharp look that question shuts you up.
"Right then, what'd that whistle mean?"
>"Mean's it's time for everyone to get back to work. So come on."
>>
>>26966648
>Falling in line with the line of humanity, or would it be ponanity, no that's retarded, you soon see a lake that spans the horizon.
>Reminds you of a great lake to be honest, though you've never seen one in person.
>Seriously though this thing is hu-
>"Move your ass!"
>Some one shoves you in the butt pushing you forwards into Bri.
>"Easy there Champ, welcome to the Town."
>Stretching around the natural harbor of the lake you can make out the burned out husks of houses, businesses and even a few multistoired buildings.
>Near the center of town you can make out a patch worked town center where a large contingent of griffons can be seen.
"Whose that?"
>Bri squints at the distance and grunts, "Part of the prince's guard, don't get near them if you don't want to be beat."
"Not a very friendly bunch are they?"
>"Well considering that some /b/astard thought it would be funny to be edgy fucks and try to hold the prince hostage for money, the guards didn't appreciate it."
>You stare at Bri for a moment as you walk.
"Someone tried to do that? What were they retarded?"
>"It was someone from /b/, what do you expect?"
>Shrugging you adjust the shovel under your arm.
"I don't know, maybe some one crying out muh waifu and then crying in their own tears?"
>"If only..."
>The people around you start to divide up into different groups, some of the foundations that lay in stone have the skeletons of buildings being worked on by a crowd of earth ponies.
>Unicorn's levitate up tool boxes while pegasi and griffons alike start to hammer in nails.
"Where are we supposed to go?"
>Bri nods ahead towards a podium you hadn't noticed, it was just a couple of boxes next to a pile of supplies, "Talk with an overseer and get an assignment, you work you get food, you don't you get the whip."
"How often has that happened?"
>"Only once or twice, usually when someone tries to steal the supplies."
"Don't people just try to run?! This, this isn't right."
>>
File: wimminz.png (590 KB, 1280x662) Image search: [Google]
wimminz.png
590 KB, 1280x662
Let's give this a shot.
Might attempt to write something if I'm motivated.
>>
>>26966776
>>26966648
>>26966497
This is some high quality thread derailment goin' on right here.
>>
>>26966776
>"They could, they have the choice to, but the thing is, not many come back."
"Well duh, why come back when you can try to make it on your own?"
>Bri hums non-commentedly at you before you both stop before a stooped and aged griffon with a monocle and a red capped hat.
>Shaking with rummy eyes the griffon overseer squint's down and mumbles under his breath.
>"Let's see...one flyer and one magic head, take the green tool box and head to plot D-24. They uncovered a few wrecked ships on the shore, plenty of salvage to use. Hail Gyphonia."
>"Hail Gyphonia..." Bri half heartedly says in reply before nudging you in the side.
"What?"
>"Ahem."
>Turning you get an in depth view of the wrinkled rummy eye of the old bird.
>Jumping back in surprise the old bird cranes his head left and right, "What was that sonny, didn't sound like you gave praise to our great country."
"Wha- O-oh, Hail Gyphonia..."
>"Hmph, this is why Donald Duck will make our country great again, lousy illegals..."
>"Thank you Overseer," Bri says brightly before grabbing the tool box and nips you in the ear. "Come /on/!"
"Ow! Alright, abusive freakin..."
>"Look just grin and bear with it alright? If you don't things get worse for you."
"Like how?"
>"Less food, crap for sleeping space, not enough blankets to keep warm things like that, under the treaty they can't outright /kill/ you, but it never said anything about hurting you."
"Who the hell came up with a naive idea like that?"
>"Who do you think? The ponies did, Princess Fucking Sparkle strikes again."
"Wh-what? But she's too smart to do som-"
>Memories of the yak episode come to mind.
"...Well fuck."
>"A naive little princess hoping to do well for her mentor in international diplomacy sounds alot like a shitty deal for the rest of us."
"She couldn't have know th-"
>"Just let it go, it's done and we can't do much now come on, the dock's are this way."

>>26966826
How is it derailment? i'm just writing stories for a thread prompt!
>>
Alright so current lore so far.

>Anyone that has ever posted on /mlp/ are appearing in and around equestria
>New arrivals in Gryphonia were deported to a shitty run down town that has long since been abadoned
>The local lord put his som and daughter in charge
>The ponies that arrived are in charge of building their new town.

Best to clairfy after this greentext suddenly went plantation owner/communism
>>
I shall try my luck
>>
>>26966942
Disregard if you want, but I shall continue to type out stories!

Though I wouldn't be against writing with different prompts, variety is the spice of life!
>>
>>26966960
and the verdict says I'm male/pegasus
>>
>>26961231
roll cuz wjhy nottt
>>
Okay.
>>
>>26966928
Think I'll stop here and see if anyone want's to show up.

Commnets? Shit posts? More stories?
>>
>>26966942
>The local lord put his som and daughter in charge
Wouldn't that mean we have a castle nearby overseeing the area? Castle's where pretty big deterrents in their time.
>>
>>26967025
It wasnt specified where the two were staying, it could probably be an old castle/fort type deal
>>
>>26967046
So maybe up on a hill overlooking the ruined town ? Would there be a port at the lake then? Something like docks?
How large would the lake be in the first place?
>>
>>26967046
>>26967025
What would we do for farming though?
>>
>>26967087
The lake is probably small, maybe a few miles at most. The town is ruined... So i'd have to imagine the docks are in pretty poor condition but the large posts that make it up are still there, the boards would be pretty old and weak, some probably broken
>>
>>26967098
Probably use some easy to raise crops, see if there is any flood plains nearby the lake when it breaches it's shores.

>>26967136
So pirate adventures when?
>>
>>26967098
Maybe we could make floating gardens?
>>
Nova your autism is showing
>>
>>26967098
potatoes are fuck all easy, and if we're already poor then we can just be ireland.
>>
>>26967253
So crops like barely, rye, and some other grains? If there's a river nearby we could also use that for more traditional farming.

>>26967263
Clever idea, anon.
>>
>>26966960
Welcome back to the ride.
>>
>>26961231
Rolling
>>
>>26966928
not a bad way to start. I do see griffons prolly just using the labor until theres something better to do or enterprising minds actually find another way to make money. not obligated to show up for the government issued jobs, but work means they pay you enough to stay alive.
>>
The roll chart is weird, but okay
>>
Inb4 4C Inner Cucks try to fuck this over
>>
>>26967546
inb4 this becomes Inncannon v2.0
>>
>>26967564
inb4 Able Tomb tier RP
>>
Am I a cute?
>>
>>26967576
*gasp* I am a cute!

Now all I need is for [insert living thing] to fuck my brand new mare body senseless!
>>
>>26967576
qt pon
>>
>You remember this feeling all to well, the only question is if this time it was a night at the club, or a night at the pub.
“Fuck me.”
> “Hey your awake, time to get up.”
> Your eyes slam open and your heart starts racing, all that you see is your lying in a field and there is something blue attached your face.
> Reaching up in a panic you slam your hand into your face letting out a grunt of pain before you realize that's no hand.
“ Hmm a hoof.”
> You reach up and begin feeling your face, you do confirm that you are indeed now a pony.
“ Welp I have officially lost it. Choo-Choo it's time to board the crazy train. At least I get to meet Ozzy.”
>”Sorry, er.. I woke up a bit ago as far as I can tell it's the real deal.”
“What do we do then….”
> A gust of wind blew down upon you Looking up you see ponies and gryphons descend upon you.
>”Extra universal ponies surrender now! You are to be collected for town observation by gryphon benefactors!”
“Wait what going on, who are you?!”
>”STOP RESISTING!”
> The unicorn's horn suddenly glowed bright.
> You throw your hooves up.
“No, No Spells!”
> You start feeling strange and collapse to the ground as your vision goes black.
>>
>>26961231
Rollang
>>
>>26967790
Female Pegasus it is.
>>
Fuck bro let's do this!
>>
File: 1408050923196.gif (2 MB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1408050923196.gif
2 MB, 294x273
>>26967689
damn pigs.
birds
whatever the derogatory term for catbirds is
>>
Let's do this
>>
>>26968255
eventually we rebel, takeover a small part of gryphonstone, and create our own country

what would we call it?
>>
>>26968279
Israel
>>
>>26968279
Best Equestria
>>
>>26961721
Ehhh male Gryphon.
>>
>>26961231
SQUAK
>>
Four Cannon failed, don't even try again
>>
>>26968731
Inner circle plz
>>
>>26961231
Rolling
>>
>>26961231
Rollan

>>26968731
What's Four Cannon?
>>
>>26968983
Female mudslut, zigger.. or.. glorious gryphon masterrace
My fate is sealed
>>
Let's see what happens on the ride this time around...
>>
>>26969012
>>26969068
>griffon master race
So the choice is between two weaker fliers or a magician? Male unicorn it is! What's next?
>>
>>26969087
Do I follow my previous steps, or venture off into something new, decisions decisions decisions...
>>
>>26969012
>What's Four Cannon?
Something beautiful my friend, something beautiful...
>>
File: me_likey_by_atryl-d72s8r6.jpg (120 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
me_likey_by_atryl-d72s8r6.jpg
120 KB, 999x799
>>26969093
Bats and pegas can swerve.

If the colony is in Gryphonia and the kids of a gryph lord are ruling it, will they be less racist towards me?
>>
Let's waste no time, place your bets on who you think the first mare to get pregnant will be
>>
>>26969109
This doesn't say much

>>26969139
>>26969142
If we're under the rule of our griffon overlords, the chances are that female griffons will be the first ones to go.
>>
>>26969185
I, for one, welcome our qt catbird overlords.
No rape only talon holding
>>
File: griffonstone_le+happy+merchant.png (108 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
griffonstone_le+happy+merchant.png
108 KB, 504x566
We all know the true nature of gryphons. We have to protect any wealth we find.
>>
>>26961231
>https://titanpad.com/VRZpCKv5f5
Should we set up a public list for rolled characters?

>>26969209
>tfw hooves
>tfw horn
How to into talon holding?
>>
>>26967304
It's already like Ireland with the lords ruling over Pones
It's like the plantation
>>
>>26967008
more?
>>
So what should we name the town?
>>
>>26969943
How about Raverscar?
>>
>>26970019
Ravenscar*
>>
Lets see what I'll get
>>
>>26970271
Seems I got female gryphon
>>
>>26970271
Female dirt horse/gryphon. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>26961231
fuck me daddy!
>>
>>26966960
>>26966978
And it seems I read the thing wrong last night, I'm female once more, but I intend on keeping the pegasus, unless the 0 means something else.
>>
>>26964111
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE PARADISE CITY!
WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN,
AND THE MARES ARE PRETTY!
OH WONT YOU PLEASE
TAKE ME HOME YEAH YEAH!
>>
Rollen dolan
>>
>>26970317
Nop! Even number equals ascension into birdhorse. You have to get quints (or was it tens?) to be alicorn.

Totally a joke by the way, that's special snowflaking too hard, we already have bats.
>>
>>26970376
Blood drinking edgebats not allowed.
>>
File: 1457146351149.jpg (155 KB, 451x800) Image search: [Google]
1457146351149.jpg
155 KB, 451x800
>>26970294
I am now a qt3.14 earthpony mare
am up for all the sex.
>>
File: You are not perfect.jpg (116 KB, 1355x1220) Image search: [Google]
You are not perfect.jpg
116 KB, 1355x1220
>>26967564
who do you think are the only faggots that still care about FC enough to make this thread?
>>
>>26970453
>dat spoiler image

WHAT IS THAT UNHOLY CREATION, OH GOD.
>>
>>26970453
Better than the 'make 4C great again' someone is trying to do
>>
>>26970547
Oh boy
Who is it?
>>
Oh boy
>>
>>26970019
>>26970268
So is this the only sugguestion, Ravenscar?
Well i'm okay with it if everyone else is.
>>
File: KsYpXaP.webm (306 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
KsYpXaP.webm
306 KB, 420x300
So, everyone, i think this was a successful test to see that there is feedback and there are people who would join if this were to be completed, at least i hope you'd want to join a SoL/adventure/survival based RPG played on a homebrew of GURPS with ponies. Even if, of course, there is toooldfag disdain as expected.

As you can see all this is, at the moment, is a writing prompt. There isn't much lore set up apart from the general consensus in IRC and on the OP, so writing Greentexts//characters/short stories/concepts/geography/descriptions is VERY appreciated and encouraged even if we will eventually do it ourselves nonetheless, in due time. I will try to post a character sheet template to start working on a character soonish, and our friendly shitposter tech guy Duskie is working on a bot for battles and a database for all our info.

T-thanks for your attention. Back to shitposting.
>>
So are we going to make an IRC or what, stick to greentexts as we should have done?
>>
>>26970832
... Well, i guess you could stick with greentexts if you want. Thread needs some content aside from the eventual diary entries.
>>
>>26970832
>>26970838

Greentext RP got banned from /mlp/ remember anons.

There will probably be an IRC set up at some point in the future. so we can properly discuss like gentlemen and bicker over whether the toast is buttered up or buttered down.
>>
>>26966928
>Following after Bri you find that the workers are guarded by griffons in armor, though it consists mainly of short swords, leather armor and maybe a few pieces of chain mail.
>What draws your eye however is that everyone is working without much of a fuss...
"I thought you said that everyone gets whipped if they don't work?"
>Bri trills out a note, "Yes, but as long as your working the guard's don't care."
>Looking to where you are staring Bri points out an elderly pony pulling a cart.
>"That guy is still working, he's moving as slow as a snail in the desert but he's still working."
"So...the guard's don't /want/ to hurt us?"
>"Not unless you want to cause trouble and bring the attention of the nobles down on us."
>The hill slopes down towards the lake and you can start to make out burnt out husks of warehouses and docks.
>Ahead you can see a few work gangs already cutting down the wood and hauling the debris off.
>"D-24, d-24..." Bri mutters to herself eyes following the wooden posts along the harbor, "There it is, come on."
>You look and watch as Bri spreads her wings before hopping up on a pole to glide down to a small ship that is keeled over and on it's side.
>It might be a schooner?
>FUck if you know the techinical terms, you do however see a pegasus shouting orders to the workers.
>Light blue coat and a vibrant yellow mane the mare continues, "Bring down the mast first, we're going to need to replace that!"
>Noticing you and Bri the pegasus raises an eyebrow, "You my new workers? Good, you bird brain go with the other fliers to get the remains of the sail, could use that for all sorts of things."
>Bri gives a nod before taking off towards the mast where a ?Murder? of griffons continue to work.
>"As for you horn boy, you're going to help by taking that shovel of yours and tapping along the hull, find any weak spots in it and mark them with this chalk."
"Wait you want me to go inside that wreck?"
>The pegasus scoffs, "Yeah, what are you chicken?"
>>
>>26970885
>as long as your working
>your
triggered
>>
>>26970868
>Greentext RP got banned from /mlp/
No they didn't
Only "HEY ANON"-style OP threads
>>
>>26970885
"No I-"
>"Then you'll just get in there and find any spots that are ruined, now hop too!"
>Chalk shoved into your mouth you can only stare at the pegasus before she turns to talk with someone else.
>Grumbling you gingerly hold the chalk away from your teeth, don't want that shit in your mouth.
>Using your 'hand' you use the amber magic to hold it up.
>Huh, it's not as bad as before, might have something to do with the weight...
>Looking about you do notice a few guards nearby, why are there so many soldiers around to begin with?!
>Shaking your head you move past those thoughts and try to figure out how to get into the small slope.
>There's the hole under the water line that would be good, but you'd need to climb up to get to the hole.
>There's also the deck which is closer to the ground, but some of the doors might have swollen shut as well.
>Decisions, decisions...
>The ship gives a mournful creak in the wind as the sprinkling rain add onto the spooky effect.
>Decks it is!
>Going around you avoid the fliers as they work and start to climb up the deck towards the door leading down.
>There's not that many nonfliers here... wonder why that is?
>The door is in sight and you try the knob, it turns amazingly enough but doesn't open the door.
>You shove it a few times, it gives a couple of centimeters.
>The wood must have swollen or something.
>Only one thing to do!
>Throwing your body against the door you hear it rumble, but it stands strong.
>Again and you can spot a crack in the door.
>One more time and you fall in.
"Fuck!"
>Straight past the steps and into a wall that creaks alarmingly.
>Winded you hold your side at the pain and try to get your breath back.
>From the meager light from outside you can see that your in the mainhall way, there are tw- no three hallways that leads off into the darkness.
>Can't s- wait.
>Focusing on your 'hand' again you start to see everything in a amber tint.
>Hah! I cast magic missle at the darkness!
>>
>>26965282

>It took nearly the whole day to chop down a quarter of the shack.
>More than enough time had been spent before the gryphon decided to call it quits for the day.
>Not to mention the amount of splinters acquired.
>He was still pulling out splinters from his feathers and fur by the time he got to the mess tent, only to be dissapointed by a sign that said 'fresh meals: 2 bits'
"How the hell am I supposed to find bits...?"
>The gryphon shook his head in disbelief as he looked around, spotting a gryphon by the train.
>The gryphon in question appeared to be a government offical handing out small bags of the golden currency to a few of the new ponies.
>He walks over, standing in line as the gryphon finishes up.
"... Alright here is your 50 bits for the next five days, we expect complete reinvestment in to the local government. Thank you and have a /wonderful/ evening."
>'Oh, so they must be giving us this as a starter package to all of us new folks.'
>He steps up now, looking over the offical.
"Name?"
"Uh... Kelus."
>The offical jots that down along with a sumarized description of Kelus
"Alright, here's your 50 bits for the next five to ten days. We expect complete reinvestment in the local governmemt, have a /wonderful/ evening."
>He nods and takes the small bag, walking off away from the jew.
>Lucky to have gotten a handout at all I guess...
>Kelus heads back over to the mess tent and walks inside, finding an almost dissapointing sight.
>They had only two things to eat. Sausage gravy and salad.
>With a dissapointed sigh he walks over, grabs a wooden bowl, and gets a spoonful of suasage gravy dumped into it.
>Yeah, what a /wonderful/ evening this was.
>>
>>26970991
>Nearby in the glow you can see the chalk you had dropped.
>Scooping it up you look around for your shovel as well.
>Shit must have fallen down deeper...
>Peeking over the edge you look and see a small glint of something shiny.
>Might be your shovel or could be something worth while!
>though that's a pretty steep drop...
>Looking back down the hallway you can see that you can walk down the wall towards the end of the ship, might be where the captain resided.
>You look back over the edge again and try to reach with your 'hand' to grab the shiny.
>A faint glow starts to emerge in the dark and you can see your shovel outlined!
>You can feel something stretch in your head, stretched so far it's near painful...
>Leaning your head down lower to the shovel you strain as far as you can, before getting a decent idea of the grip and yank your head back!
>Tumbling onto your back you let out an explosive gasp as something lands on your stomach.
>Looking down you see your shovel looking innocently up at you.
"Fucking tools..."
>Standing up you start to walk down to the captain's area tapping on the wall as you go.
>A few spots sink in with the metal spade and are given a wide berth and a chalk mark.
>When you come across the moss covered door you sigh before turning around and kicking at it.
>It squeals under the pressure.
>You give it another kick which sends it flopping backwards with a slam.
>Nodding happily you turn back and start to climb in, using the door as a ramp.
>Everything that wasn't bolted to the ground is piled up towards the side of the ship.
>Including...is that a corpse!?
"Oh shit that's metal..."
>Carefully climbing down to the pile of junk you land with a huff atop of some molded over books coughing from the dust released.
>Creeping closer you squint down and look to see the remains of a foppishly dressed griffon, he looks to be dead for years!
"Well, sucks to be you mate, thanks for the ship though."
More?
>>
I henceforth declare this is my roll. May the RNG take pity on me for spiting the end.
>>
File: BbUI6LHCEAI2-jv.jpg large.jpg (211 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
BbUI6LHCEAI2-jv.jpg large.jpg
211 KB, 688x1044
>>26971185

The RNG is unkind. Ah well Gryphon it is.
>>
>>26961231

Some changes from previous things

No Blood Bats, They are now all fruit bats

NPC leadership and guards, Don't fuck up

Somehow ponies without cutiemarks and misplaced gryphons are infertile. Consequently there is no estrus.
>>
>>26971278
>infertile
What.
>>
>>26961231
Might as well
Rolling
>>
File: FourCannon.png (126 KB, 799x894) Image search: [Google]
FourCannon.png
126 KB, 799x894
>>26971278
>infertile
But anon, it's like you don't know what's the purpose of this.
>>
>>26971278
How about no.
>>
>>26971295
Female <spoiler> again </spoiler>
fuck
at least Gryphon so... win, I guess.
>>
For those who do not know what's going on this is the system we are using: http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SLSS_Nexus

And this is the template i just made for those too lazy to make their own sheet: http://pastebin.com/f6cVaqL4
>>
Nobody has rolled a Zebra yet.

And that's perfectly acceptable.
>>
>>26970344
>literally the opposite of last time.
Hmm torn between edge bat and wizard horse. Problem is that I'm not sure what system we are using. SLSS still has a shit magic system even if the core stats aren't total trash
>>
Well that's a bit of a problem. the creator of SLSS left a long time ago. It's neither fair nor balanced and honestly exists only to give GMs headaches.

and allow star to be an edgelord.
>>
>>26971389
We could always use core stats from SLSS and rework the magic system, so it isn't a mess of (literally a copy pasta from GURPS)
>>
>>26971430
Inner circle fag get out reeeeeee
>>
>>26971353
How about we dont use this fucking garbage?
>>
>>26971542
Why not just write stories and forget about doing adventures? Could just make it a cyoa or something
>>
>>26971542
I second, both look like shit
>>
Why don't we scrap the idea that we build the town, and instead improve one? Surely if the gryphons keep us, they want profit. They'ed have to provide tools and supplies to start a town from a wreck, but if we instead were planted in a poorish economy town to improve the economy, it'd make more sense, no?
>>
>>26971626
I'm imagining a town in germany that has a 'migrants welcome!' Banner
Nah but it sounds decent enough.
>>
>>26961231
Pls gib unicorn mare
>>
>>26961231

Rolling
Please male horse
>>
>>26971626
>>26971633
Would there be gulag? And pruno booze?
>>
File: Fug.jpg (21 KB, 174x231) Image search: [Google]
Fug.jpg
21 KB, 174x231
>>26971665
>>
File: 1451101713739.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451101713739.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>26971664
The dice gods smile upon me!
>>
File: jayprometheus.png (1002 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jayprometheus.png
1002 KB, 1280x720
>>26971626
Pretty much this.
Unless there are trees and a sawmill nearby, there's not much that we can do as far as just working with the town apart from squatting in abandoned houses, and that's pretty boring in the long term. If we were actually given the task and the physical means of improving it to both make it livable and profitable for everyone involved, then it would seem like a more reasonable deal.
>impoverished griffons transport new ponies/griffs to an old settlement long since abandoned due to Griffonstone's hardships and internal animosity
>after Gilda and Greta start spreading the message that unity is more important than an idol, the former kingdom wants to start over and build relationships with other lands again
>lords provide labor and self-starting opportunities for incoming new settlers, including ex-humans
>bring a tourist attraction for nearby griffons who don't often get to interact with ponies
>town becomes the paragon of pony-griffon interrelations that becomes a talking point and even an opportunity for ambassadors between Equestria and Griffonstone
Sensible, non-edgy, contemporaneous to the show and its message
>>
File: 1418543168508.jpg (21 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1418543168508.jpg
21 KB, 700x479
>>26971353
No.
>>
>>26971782
Alright. I guess I'll go fuck myself.
>>
File: ponkashrug.png (224 KB, 1013x1024) Image search: [Google]
ponkashrug.png
224 KB, 1013x1024
>>26970832
>>26970868
>>26971598
I don't really want to get banned or write in a thread that will be scruffed because of the new rules. Maybe writing in an irc channel could be done? It can't be that hard setting one up right?

What should we call ourselves then?
>>
>>26971816
Don't think there nothing wrong to green in this type of thread. As long as it isn't bait tier rp green it will be fine. We could just have all to on irc if we ever get that far. For now I think it's best if we just green stories
>>
>>26971835
What this fag said
>>
>>26971782
>>26971599
>>26971542
Oh boy! Rule systems being stomped down without good criticisms? It's like 4c all over again, but this time faster!
>>
>>26971948
Inner circle scrum at their finest. No one wants your old shit
>>
>>26971816
Someone suggested >>26970019
Seems like the only suggestion so far, and it suits the griffon theme.

>>26971353
>>26971430
>>26971835
That looks like an expansive homebrew.. not my cup of tea for what I have in mind, but it's a good starting point. Also, I have a couple of Exalted and Ponyfinder homebrew mods lying around, but if anons want to keep it as a writing prompt should we find a common starting point?
>>
>>26971692
This this this and this
>>
>>26972002
Everyone starts off at the carts?

Adventures would be fine, it's when there aren't any that it leads to stagnation and bitching
>>
>>26971948
>Without criticism
I already said my piece long ago, faggot.
>>26972002
I personally don't care, just get it rolling in some way and i'll find a way to contribute.
I hope you don't mind if it's autistic as fuck.
>>
Only God can save me now
Rolling
>>
>>26972049
Even they can't save you now.
>>
>>26972069
>They
BLASPHEMY
>>
>>26972069
Why yes of course he can!
>>
>>26972098
Go ahead. Call me a heretic.
[Praises Sun and Moon externally]
>>
>>26972002
The main focus isn't gonna be some homebrew. Trust me, what this was previously became way too much to handle. We do however still ha e a pretty large plate. If we are going to adventuring and stuff, I think characters need to be separate or we do some sort of dark zone where things are tougher and the chance to die is high. Hopefully we can find a system that works for both type of player.
>>
>>26972111
Heretic
>>
>>26972129
Thanks m8
>>
Rolling for Male Unicron ^:)
>>
>>26972111
Trips confirm praise
>>
>>26972146
haha YES! THANK GOD
>>
>>26971835
ye green sounds more fun, I dont know about just putting together a mishmash rp system.
>>
>>26971835
"CYOA threads have a single author driving the story with posters making suggestions on how the story could proceed. Roleplaying is when people responding to the thread are expected to take on an active role as a character in the story."
I might be overthinking it, cause I really want to participate, but it seems like this kind of writing is now discouraged?
I'm not really sure just wanna be careful.

>>26972002
Oh I must have missed this post! Ravenscar seems okay, maybe a bit edgy but if we're basically in a ghost town that's fine. Maybe it even has a dark past or something...
Is that too cliche?

>>26972021
The carts where though? After being moved into Ravenscar or when being collected for movement? Both are good prompts imho.
>>
Gonna roll I guess
>>
>>26972169
just do green, once you start replying to other stories and pretending to be your own characters, I think thats where it crosses the line.
>>
>>26972169
When they arrive they get off of carts and enter the town allowing everyone to decide if they want to write a backstory leads to special snowflake syndrom
>>
Roland
>>
>>26972169
Man you are being to cautious of the new rule. If that were the case, a lot of threads would be deleted. Now as >>26972208 said, that would be when its too far. Maybe being allowed to use their character with their permission, I think that would be cool. If people want RP, then an IRC will be made.
>>
Rolling for real now
>>
>>26972049
Sweet, I'm a glorious make gryphon
>>
>>26972033
>>26972169

Then we have a start with >>26971692 >>26972020 >>26972021
An official edict made by Gryphonia's ruler* sets our company to one of the old abandoned settlements under the supervision of the local lord**. Immigrants, a small entourage of guards and the lord's overseer arrive to what used to be Ravenscar and try to establish an encampment. One messenger is sent back to report that our company has arrived, to request further provisions which should arrive in a couple of weeks. As for everyone else - we shall remain here, scavenge the area and try to settle in?

*/** Should we come up with names for the griffon king and the lord? The show never showed one

>>26972124
All depends on want we want to turn this place into. Short stories? CYOA? /tg/-like? DM, character sheets, rolls: all that stuff. I haven't looked through >>26971353 fully yet, but it looks a bit complicated for a writing prompt. I'd go with a toned down version of Exalted which promotes free-form for crunchy moments.
>>
>>26972312
Male*
Fucking autocorrect
>>
C'mon, female batpony, baby!
>>
>>26972374
>batpony
why
>>
>>26972208
Like using an avatar? I won't do that. If we are all writing green in the same setting and premise. I guess different interpretations might affect things though in different stories, like the whipping in >>26965574 seems extreme to me

>>26972292
A lot of threads were deleted when the new sticky went up
>>26972229
How is that special snowflake to describe? That happens in most Anon gets taken to ponyland stories, only now its more than one anon. Even then we can't show up at Twily's place because we're in a different part of the continent.
>>
File: vrEUQjP.gif (721 KB, 455x252) Image search: [Google]
vrEUQjP.gif
721 KB, 455x252
So what are the gryphon overlords going to be like? What kind of lord do we want? Exotic, callous duke that thinks of us as serfs? Caring, but strict and hands-on in leading the town? Perhaps a more laissez faire approach where, unless we go way out of line, he simply leaves us alone? A cruel overlord that thinks of us purely as means to net him the riches of the land we've been thrust upon? A kind ruler, but a bit of a dunce who was given this role purely because he really isn't suited for true leadership?

Lets do this shit
>>
>>26972349

I came up with Sir Gryphingston III. But more imaginitave anons can come up with more proper kingly names.
>>
>>26972349
An idea that was proposed and widely accepted was that we're directly run by twins, a brother and sister, the brother is genuinly interested in us, while the sister is disinterested and more of an oppressor with her military
There was also the idea and selection of somebody to play them
>>
>>26972349
>Exalted
>good for freeform

what the fuck am I reading
Ponies can't exist in Exalted, Exalted is for gods
>>
>>26972408

>Oppressor

This is what Americans think of a strong willed woman who don't need no man.
>>
>>26972349
>>26972408
Some names just go to any random viking sounding name and go from there.

The dynamic of the twins would be good, but for gods sakes dont let anyone actually play them, that will set the ship on fire faster than you can blink.

>>26972384
Cept that is what exactly will happen with some people just trying to troll. They will say they got promoted to an honorary prince or somethng like tha tand start throwing their wieght around.

I'd prefer either some adventures that would be fun to engage in or evne green to read.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.