[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Hasbro just hire the fans to drawfag and writefag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1458164876051.jpg (1 MB, 1014x1449) Image search: [Google]
1458164876051.jpg
1 MB, 1014x1449
Why doesn't Hasbro just hire the fans to drawfag and writefag new comic books? They'd sure as fuck can be a lot better than IDW. Just like Twilight's First Day comic. We have a huge amount of better and talented drawfags from Deviantart.
>>
File: Pony 911.jpg (34 KB, 575x471) Image search: [Google]
Pony 911.jpg
34 KB, 575x471
They'd hide dicks 'n shit all over the place.
>>
>>26955690
This.
Hasbro wants cheap and reliable labor, quality checks and editing takes time and money they aren't willing to give.
>>
>>26955459
Because that's not how literally anything works. Also they actually did hire a fan artist from deviantart, and she's actually one of the better people they have now.
>>
>>26955459
Are you retarded in literal sense? Brenda Hickey is right now the best artist IDW got at the moment not to mention her style is better than 90% of brony artists. Do a yourself and your family a favor and kill yourself.
>>
What's appalling is that Fimfiction and Deviantart never EVER bothered teaming up together to create a few comic books.

Most of the comics the fans produces are boring unfunny comic skits which aren't longer than 2 pages.
>>
Well a comic book would be a hell lot easier to do than a full blown animation.
>>
>>26955771
Who?
>>
File: (you).jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>26955459
>an hourglass is a Doctor Who reference

opinion discarded
>>
>>26955459
I don't see the Doctor Who reference here.
>>
>>26955459
because most of them doesn't have a time constraint when doing fanart.
>>
>>26955690
Still better than hiding Dragon Dick's OC in.
>>
>>26957161
Brony in denial.
>>
>>26955459
More like why don't the fans create their own show canon through the use of a comic book series.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.