[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episode Ideas Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: twi new concept.png (77 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
twi new concept.png
77 KB, 1100x800
I guess I'm gonna repost my ideas here since people seem to like them.

Anyone else is free to post their episode ideas as well.
>>
>>26953229
The Wind Wooly

After the Cutie Mark Crusaders find a strange egg in the lake near Rarity's/Sweetie Belle's house, they bring it over to Fluttershy to inspect it, wondering why an egg such as that would be in such an odd location as well as expecting her to know what to do with it.

Fluttershy is unable to identify the egg, and suggests that they head to the castle to see if Twilight might have a book about it. As they turn to leave the egg hatches revealing a furry ball with wings and a long tail with a ball at its end. The Crusaders begin contemplating the prospect of keeping the creature as a pet. Fluttershy immediately recognizes it as a Wind Wooly, a creature that was thought to only exist in filly tales.

With the fear that the creature's legendary status would surely cause Twilight to want to study him further, and possibly even contacting Celestia and wanting to take it away. Fluttershy agrees to keep it a secret as long as the Crusaders agree to keep it out of trouble. After a fun day with their new friend, Sweetie Belle agrees to take it home with her. She wakes up the next morning with her room covered his fur. Scootaloo then takes the creature home for the night only to have its tail banging keep her and her parents up awake at night. Apple Bloom agrees to keep it overnight in the barn, she arrives the next morning that it escaped and began eating bushels of apples after apples.

The Crusaders regroup and decide the best course of action is to have Fluttershy teach them how to discipline it. While they are learning the basics of teaching the Wind Wooly how to behave, Applejack comes by looking for Fluttershy's help in figuring out what caused a quarter of her farm's apples to go missing. There she finds out the that the Crusaders have been keeping a potentially dangerous pet hidden from her, and she grounds the Crusaders to Fluttershy's cottage while she goes to Twilight to figure out a way to get rid of this creature.
>>
>>26953292
Applejack goes to Twilight's castle to see if she can figure out how to get rid of the creature. As soon as she opens it, the creature immediately sends Applejack tumbling as it shows that its tail has impressive strength and flexibility. Twilight notices the creature as a Wind Wooly, stating that they're known for being incredibly hard to capture which is why nopony has ever seen one of them, and that she's also read that capturing one would grant the pony a wish. Twilight tries to grab the Wind Wooly with her magic, but everytime she does so the creature is able to smack himself with his tail to cancel the spell.

They chase the Wind Wooly as it makes a mess in Ponyville trying to get away, noticing that it is heading back towards Fluttershy's cottage. as it reaches Fluttershy's cottage AJ and Twilight try to capture him together, with Twilight holding its tail still with her magic and AJ wrapping its body around with another lasso so he can't get away. The Wind Wooly still struggles straining AJ and Twilight as they try to restrain him the Crusaders come out and order him to stop, immediately he listens and stops what he is doing.

The Crusaders lament that they were right in needing to keep the creature, lamenting that AJ doesn't trust them to take the responsibility of raising the creature and that Twilight's desire to research such a rare creature lead her to neglect the fact that the Wind Wooly was their friend. Fluttershy also explains that the Crusaders had been coming to her to learn how to responsibly take care of the creature. Twilight and AJ apologize for their actions, the crusaders celebrate and deem the Wind Wooly the mascot of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
>>
File: 1454091579183-1.png (592 KB, 972x998) Image search: [Google]
1454091579183-1.png
592 KB, 972x998
While the mane 6 are away, Starlight finds out that the changelings have teamed up with the FlimFlam bros. The brothers have came up a very popular perfume that's actually love poison, providing 10x the amount of love changelings can feed off. With so many ponies either love poisoned or replaced with a changeling, Starlight teams up with reformed and unreformed antagonists to save the day.
>>
>>26953565
Nice
>>
>>26949067
>>
>>26953292
>>26953322
Das cute
>>
>>26953229
What music do you listen to, OP?
>>
>>26956867
What kind of question is that?
>>
>>26957083
Music drives the creative juices.
>>
>>26957111
Cutesey Japanese Music usually, I fell in love with the Puyo Puyo series lately so I have been listening to that.
>>
>>26953229
A Spike In The Road

Spike ends up realizing he's getting shit on and flips the fuck out on the Mane 7. He then leaves to go live his own decisions out, where he then bumps into Sweetie Belle. After explaining to her his situation, she actually thinks he's a bad boy, and she's totally into that because of some shit, maybe because her sister is a petite british fucker.
Off screen >implyed sex happens, commercial break ends to see Spike in Sweetie's bedroom, in her bed, with the mare sleeping next to him. Rarity is heard coming up the stairs, Spike is a fucking beast and jumps through the window because FUCK LIFE I'M THE SHIT. When Sweetie wakes up, she sends off mixed puberty signals that practically screams "I got laid last night". Rarity questions her, Sweetie says she has crusader shit to do, she bails. Rara gets suspicious.
It's now noon. Spike still decided he wants this day to himself. As he gets a milkshake, he finds that Scootaloo was following him the whole time. Scoots admits she was following him because she heard he got some marshmallow poon-tang. He tells his story, Scootaloo thinks he's pretty cool, and she wants to hang with him for the day. Suddenly, SPIKE makes the fucking move thanks to previous experience. The orphan falls for him, and it cuts to commercial, another implied sexual experience happens.
Spike wakes up in that house from Flight To The Finish, Scootaloo laying next to him. He walks out of the house because no parents. This is where shit goes down. Fade cut to a new scene. The sun is setting, and time is running out. The CMC are talking about their absences, and after several failed attempts, they explain to Apple Bloom what went down (in more ways than one, kek). Apple Bloom is shocked, but a bit aroused; Spike had done some hard work, and Apple Bloom was a fan of hard work. Plus, all her friends did it and she was late to the party. However, the two went to go admit it to their sisters. The hunt for Spike begins.
(1/2)
>>
>>26957137
(2/2)
Spike goes to Apple Bloom's treehouse, where she's already waiting for him. Suddenly, Applejack fucking blasts the door open like a twig right before they start to get into it. Spike bails, because why not, it usually works. Que chase scene, where the six ponies eventually lose him. He overhears that Apple Bloom has also gone missing. Spike then hears Apple Bloom whisper over to him. They sneak into the barn, and the hunt expands out of the farm. With the search party away, we cut to the final commercial break; the last sexual advance.
Spike walks right into the throne room, where everypony stands. He's a champion. The countless amounts of yelling were droned out by how incredibly sick his day was. Finally, Twilight says, "There's a lesson to be learned in all of this!"
>"Ha, nope. I got laid three times over. The end. No lesson."
Spike goes into his room. Episode ends.

Comments? Rating? Would you watch it?
>>
>>26957137
>>26957266
I don't think Spike would ever flip out on our main cast considering they act like he's treated well.

Also it doesn't feel like a real episode, maybe it is the extremely informal way it was written with all of the memes and adult jokes.
>>
>>26956867
>>26957111
>>26957128
I was actually listening to this when writing the "finale"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N8YAlIuV-k

It is really appropriate as it feels like a sci-fi melody is running above a fantastical score. It has that sense of wonder as well which works perfectly as well.
>>
>>26953292
>>26953322
>/mlp/ gets the chance to write an episode
>it's actually really good.
>>
>>26958430
Nice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.