[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a catbird thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: when the catbird is just right.png (294 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
when the catbird is just right.png
294 KB, 1024x1024
Can we have a catbird thread?
>>
>>26952276
Post pics, then we can.
>>
File: 1458843449292.png (169 KB, 352x371) Image search: [Google]
1458843449292.png
169 KB, 352x371
>>26952276
No, not really
>>
File: UNF.gif (677 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
UNF.gif
677 KB, 700x541
>>26952276
>When you post the catbirds just right
>>
File: Gilda human.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1983) Image search: [Google]
Gilda human.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1983
>>
File: thumb.png (42 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
42 KB, 250x188
>>
>>26954756
Most appropriate anon name
>>
>>26954756
Why is it that Gilda always has the best human or anthro art?
>>
fuck you guys only took forever to come back, though i can't say i didn't enjoy the little break from writing
Stalker Anon btw, have a link if you don't know what im talking about
http://pastebin.com/00qPExdy

>"Several years ago a prominent scientist named Edward Kirk developed a new way of creating clean energy literally out of thin air
>He began work on it secretly after his supposed death on a secluded island with aid from the Borginian government in exchange for weaponizing his energy source
>However when tests were being conducted a rather unusual side effect was discovered when overloading the core energy source
>When stabilized at low power it could create an infinite amount of energy releasing ozone as a byproduct, at exponentially high power levels the effects were less subtle
>Depending on the energy output of the system two events could potentially unfold
>Either the core would create a chain reaction that disintegrates the air around it and result in a large explosion similar to a hydrogen bomb vaporizing everything around it
>Or, when substantially higher levels are achieved, it could create a massive geographical time shift wherein the resulting explosion would transfer its surroundings to a different point in time rather than reduce them to dust
>>
>>26955107
>Edward Kirk and his team stumbled onto these results by mistake as they became too greedy for their own good
>The resulting time shift brought creatures from another time into our own and unfortunately into his compound
>A task force was sent in to recover Kirk, apprehending both him and his research for use by their own government
>In the end the facility was destroyed along with the dinosaurs and any surviving scientist's
>Since then the name third energy is only whispered by those brave enough to dwell into the archives
>One such man exiled himself to the zone."
>Anatoly reached into the breast pocket and pulled out a name tag encased in yellowing plastic
>"That man became my friend."
>Finishing off the last bite you dust your hands off and lean forward
"Thanks for the story doc, but i don't see how a third energy is going to help us in the zone. If you haven't noticed we've got worse things here than some tooty fruity dinosaurs."
>You swear you heard a snicker from Gilly
>Anatoly stuffs the id tag into his pocket and pulls out a knife
>"You don't understand Stalker, what I'm saying is two governments are aware of Third Energy. Only one has it."
>Anatoly began scraping off the stitching
>"Borginia is just over the border from us, they lost their man, their money, and their research. What they do have is the zone. They have us, Stalker. And now they want your artifact."
>The truck rolled to a stop before you could respond
>The driver opened up the back window
>"Alright folks we're going to take a moment here to stretch our legs and wake up a bit."
"What's the problem?"
>"We're near the military warehouses..."
"So? Keep going, are you crazy?"
>"Let me finish. I said we're near the military warehouses but it sure as hell doesn't sound like it."
>>
File: 1436803041664.jpg (144 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436803041664.jpg
144 KB, 900x900
>>26955111
>He held up a ham radio and turned up the volume
>All you heard was static
>Anatoly shifted in his seat
>"What does this mean?"
>Shaking his head the driver dropped the radio in his lap
>"The military is never quiet, they always have chatter on so they sound busy. I think we better check it out."

this last bit didn't want to fit in there. so how's everybody doing since the scruffening? was anybody banned?
>>
File: Tired Gilda.jpg (88 KB, 301x786) Image search: [Google]
Tired Gilda.jpg
88 KB, 301x786
>>26954756
Anyone got some cool greentext about No hooves/paws gilda?
>>
>>26955679
FUCKING. DIE.
>>
I wish to be reverse raped by a Gilda
>>
>>26955844
So you consent to it as the victim but she doesn't? How does that work?
>>
>>26952276
Bump
>>
>>26955844
>>26957155
I think he means he actually wants to get raped but is to be too new understand how rape works.
Unless he actually wants r63 Griffon dick up his ass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.