[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: ColtQuestThread26.png (230 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread26.png
230 KB, 640x600
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

Previous Thread:

>A cannonball busts through the side of the ship, and a few of the pirates as well as Ruby and Emerald are sent down to investigate the damage.
>After checking that the shot didn't cause any major damage, Emerald uses the opportunity to go onto the deck.
>The battle has gone onto the enemy deck, and Emerald sees Joyride firing spells.
>Emerald spots a pony doing suspicious things with a glowing green torch object, and shoots the sailor with a magic missile.
>He hits, the sailor shoots back, and Joyride downs the sailor.
>Emerald sticks around until the melee ends, and then is sent below.
>Ruby convinces Emerald to see what is happening on the other ship.
>Emerald sees the Captain talk about recruiting some people.
>The captain does, and a party to celebrate the successful raid happens.
>Emerald learns a little about the new recruit, sees some of the treasure they found, and then goes to bed.
>Emerald spends the next few days practicing with his knife and learning how to use a light spell.
>Emerald overhears the Captain and Joyride talking. Apparently they are being chased by three warships, and have to go through a undead infested strait to escape them.
>Emerald writes Sensoria and Hope a letter.

Continued next post...
>>
>>26952063
Margarita, hah.
>>
>>26952063
Also, is there a significance for why more ponies are getting jammed into the op pic? I mean it's cute as fuck n all. I just wondered if there was a reason for it.
>>
>>26952063
Ha, look a Guill being a huge faggot in the corner, struggling with his homo feels.
>>
File: 609.png (156 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
609.png
156 KB, 640x600
>>26952063

Emerald goes to find Joyride.

He sees her on deck. She looks very focused, and is walking along the entirety of the rail, staring over the side and into the distance.

Emerald is sure she is trying to spot any undead, and he feels a little anxious about approaching her.

From behind him the new recruit walks by, and he heads directly for Joyride. Emerald gets closer, he kind of want to see what happens.

"Hey there, honey!" Quicksilver says, walking along beside her.

Joyride gives him a raised eyebrow, but returns the greeting normally.

"I don't suppose I could borrow a dress from you could I?" Quicksilver says, boldly.

"Oh?" Joyride replies, her eyebrows still raised.

"Sorry about being forward about it, but you are the only lady on the ship. I sorta met a guy here but he says he is straight. Can't say I believe him though, so I think I might try a little game of pretend." Quicksilver says with a sly grin.

"Oh~! I see!" Joyride says with a toothy smile. The two exchange knowing looks with each other, and Joyride says he'll show him some stuff later.

Quicksilver almost skips away, and Emerald feels a little better about approaching the unicorn now.

"Hey lil' perv. What's up." Joyride says, continuing her vigil around the borders of the ship.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>26952117

(Yeah, I kinda like Margarita Vargas. I might steal that for something. The random name thing makes everything a bit harder though, I think I should have waited another day to start the thread.)
>>
>>26952196
You usually post with an image, so it should be fine.

The only problem I forsee with it is, it might be a bit confusing for us for a while, and archival purposes it might fuck things up.

Like the archive on anonpone.
>>
>>26952182
Fic, we didn't get a letter back from Sensarita, did you mean to do that?

Just say you were mostly seeing what she was up to. And ask her if the things in the water are really gonna be that dangerous.

Are they like zombie whales or something?

Damn, quick is pretty kinky. I have to admire that.
>>
>>26952182
Ask what she's thinking, and if she thinks pikes on the rails could be helpful
>>
>>26952311
His trappyness will never be on par with Emmy.
Emmy is the one true princess.
>>
>>26952382
I do agree with that, we are the trap king and we will not be usurped anytime soon.

I also kinda can't wait for the layout to go back to normal.
>>
File: 610.png (136 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
610.png
136 KB, 640x600
>>26952311
>>26952375

Emerald asks if spikes on the railings would help against the undead if they were to attack.

"Possibly. They might get stuck on the pikes and damage themselves. It wouldn't do anything to dissuade them though. The undead are usually mindless and most don't feel pain." Joyride says, looking over the side of the ship again, "Plus I doubt we'd have the time to get the entire ship covered before we got through the strait."

Emerald asks what sort of undead she thinks might appear. Asking jokingly about undead whales.

"Don't laugh now, that's certainly a possibility. I don't know what we might face. I really don't have a clue. There are so many different creatures, constructs and combinations that could attack it's hard to counter." Joyride remarks, biting her lip.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>26952182
Hey, Joy we have a plan to bail just in case things go south right?

They're is no way I'm going down with the ship.
>>
>>26952638
>>26952639
I hate to say it, but it sounds like we might need a contingency plan to bail, hopefully things won't go that bad.

Ask her if she thinks we might need to bail. I'd really hate to leave all the other crew members to their own fate, but we might not have a choice if we are looking to stay alive.

It's a bad sign when she even seems to be worried about it, and like iv'e said before, it is a bit worrying when 3 warships even avoided it.
>>
File: 611.png (104 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
611.png
104 KB, 640x600
>>26952639
>>26952734

Emerald asks if they have an escape plan.

"Of course. I like the Captain and Bo, but I ain't going down with the ship. Make sure your stuff is all packed, alright? We may need to bail at any moment." Joyride says, turning towards him, but not looking directly at the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>26953089

Make sure if we have to escape Ruby is coming too.
>>
>>26953089
wut are you looking at?
>>
>>26953089
I'd like to take Bo along but he'd probably say no anyway. Guess I'll have to find a new husbando when shit it's the fan.

Let's go get packed and warn Ruby.

>>26953111
Of course, Ruby is coming too, she can cook.
>>
>>26953089
Go find Ruby and tell her the plan.

Maybe after that we could see about talking to the captain, maybe we could help impress upon him how bad of an idea this could be.
>>
Dang. Anonpone didn't say this cyoa was live!
>>
>>26953415
I think it might be because Fic can't use his name right now.

The only reason I knew it was live is cause Fic posted in the CYOA thread.
>>
>>26953415
>>26953428
And Im just a faggot that checks the catalog once in a while
>>
>>26953089
Tell her that has to be something we can do where we don't have to abandon them. We fought the navy and won surly we can't give up now.
>>
>>26953089
Agree to get packed. Then go look for Bo.
>>
>>26953445
Oh my mistake, well either way, a nice anon posted in the CYOA thread.

>>26953477
I almost want to talk to him and see if he won't try to talk to his dad, but the captain does seem pretty set in his decision.
>>
>>26953089
Look for Bo and agree to pack.
>>
>>26953466
...one ship of sailors is not the same as a undead hoard. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>26953089
Let's brew up some potions this time.
>>
>>26953508
We could always ask about that, though I get the feeling she might not have access to her ingredients right now.
>>
>>26953089

We shouldn't just simply give up on them Joyride. Not After everything we did to help them raid that ship.
>>
File: 612.png (92 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
612.png
92 KB, 640x600
>>26953415
>>26953428

(Dang, I knew I should have waited... Maybe everything will catch up when the names go back to normal.)

>>26953111
>>26953117
>>26953125
>>26953158

Emerald nods, and hurries off to find Ruby. She is of course, in the kitchen. Emerald tells Ruby of the situation, and asks the chef if she can be excused. He gives a grunt and a nod, and the pair go downstairs and immediately begin packing their things.

Emerald can't decide where to put his bag. He thinks near the door might be the best bet, but having at the bed might be okay as well since they'll start passing through the strait around the time they'll be wanting to sleep.

Ruby sees Emerald paces back and forth, placing it at both places and makes a small chuckle. Embarrassed, Emerald decides to leave it by his bed. Ruby copies him, and then says she's going to go back up to the kitchen. Before she leaves she gives him a punch on the arm and says that everything will be okay.

Emerald then decides to go see if he can find the Captain or Bo to see if they can still avoid this path. Emerald finds Bo first, and after discussing it with him he confesses to Emerald that Joyride's reaction concerns him as well, but the Captain is the Captain, and what he says goes. Bo even tried chatting about it himself to his father, but he didn't relent.

Emerald tries to discuss things further, but Quicksilver comes up from the side and asks if he can speak with Bo for a moment, and they walk off. Emerald, a little curious because of the previous conversation the new recruit had with Joyride, tries to follow, but they just go to speak about some sort of actual business involving the replacement of some of the boards on the side of the ship where the cannonball hit.

Emerald goes back to his room and sits on his bed. Unsure of what to do. He is pretty sure he won't be able to do much to help, but he still has a few hours before the enter the strait.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>26953089
Could potions work on Undead? Like the slippery one. We could make them slide right off deck. Give Joyride a positive grin.
>>
>>26953548
Brew Potions and help board up the ship.
>>
>>26953548
Check to see if Hope has responded yet.
>>
>>26953551
Probably not or at least mainly because we don't have enough supplies to cover a whole ship. let alone one of the sides.

Also, it seems the way to kill undead is a lot harder in this world than in others.
>>
>>26953548

See if we can find some pitch and oil perhaps we could burn the undead without setting the ship ablaze. (And keep the flame from dosing out.)
>>
>>26953548

Do an Int check to think of good ways of deterring the undead from the ship. We are familiar with the ship enough now to probably think of some defense plan.
>>
>>26953548
>(Dang, I knew I should have waited... Maybe everything will catch up when the names go back to normal.)

To be fair I'm surprised as well that you started today. Given that it's April first and all.
>>
>>26953548

Find a secure location that you and Ruby can defend yourselves if the undead get on board.
>>
>>26953548
If you tried to use your name maybe it'll show up after today is over?

Could we consult with Joy about making a distraction? I don't know what the undead are drawn to, but maybe make a distraction so big that we can sail by unnoticed?
>>
>>26953599
That probably wouldn't work because the fire would have to be so hot that it incinerates them really quickly.
The undead would just keep climbing the sides otherwise and would be flaming zombies and skeletons.

Which is a bitch to kill.

Sorry if I'm being a downer.
>>
>>26953548

Think about Bo, Emerald. He's been so nice to us. We can't just leave him here to die with the others. We have to take him with us if we have to leave.
>>
>>26953548
A few hours?

Maybe we can share a moment with Bo, if he can take some time off....
>>
>>26953548

Come up with a plan to blast the undead from a distance with magic missiles and use the light and push spells for those up close.
>>
>>26953851
If he'll come with us I say we take him but I don't think he'll abandon his dad.

>>26953874
This.
>>
>>26953548
Let's see if we can get intimate with Bo again. This might be our last chance. So let's make our goodbye be memorable for him. Emmy goes snoo snoo on him.
>>
>>26953969
Damnit guys, don't think that way. Everything will be fine... We just need to come up with a good plan.
>>
>>26953548

Think about Bo and Ruby. Use into to come up with a plan to keep them both safe. We don't want to lose anyone. Not now.
>>
>>26953995
Care to suggest one?
>>
>>26953969
>>26953548
We should ask joy if she knows a spell to make us into a grown mare and has some hair dye.
Then we'd look like sunset for Bo.
>>
>>26954007
>sunset

Sunshine. Sea. (Sunset is probably her sister.)
>>
>>26953995
I'm sorry anon but the ship is fucked once the undead gets here. They are really tough to kill in this world.
>>
>>26954007
But Bo said that we didn't have to be her for him. We should respect his wishes.
>>
>>26953548

Emerald thinks about his knife skills from the course of the past few days. How does he feel his skills are standing especially with a fight coming soon.
>>
>>26954024
This would be for different reasons. kinky reasons.
Not actually trying to be her.

He might like it.
>>
>>26954004
I'm trying, but honestly it's pretty hard, especially since we don't seem to have too many tools at our disposal, and we don't know exactly what we're up against.

Other than the idea for explosives i'm stumped.

>>26954022
I don't wanna give up on the idea of the ship coming out in mostly one piece.
>>
>>26954040
>I don't wanna give up on the idea of the ship coming out in mostly one piece.

Neither do I.
>>
>>26953548
Think if we could use our box pushing skills to form barricades and traps on board the ship.
>>
>>26954036
I think it would be a nice gesture for him, but it's hard to say if he would like it or not.

>>26954045
Things might be looking grim for that.
>>
>>26953548

Tell Ruby to get a big weapon that she can use and help us cook some potions in the kitchen. We might not be able to kill them, but we might be able to slow them down.
>>
>>26953548

Hey FicFic how will the battle system for this will play out? Will we have a score or crew health bar for how well the ship and crew are doing or will we be left in the dark and have to guess?
>>
>>26953548
We need to either plug up that hole below deck or seal that room off as that's where the undead will first come in.
>>
>>26953548
Let's go talk to Bo and tell him our fears. Invite him to come with us if the battle looks to be lost.
(Seduce him if we have to, I don't want to see him go!)
>>
>>26953548
Check to see if Hope has replied back and think of a plan. Use a mix of perception and intelligence to come up with something.
>>
>>26953548
Can Emerald recall any books or papers on the undead? I'm sure his step-parents researched it some.
>>
>>26953548

Let's go talk to the captain and plead our case. Perhaps only go in the strait far enough to make our pursuers think we are sailing through it and then turn around and sneak back out.
>>
>>26953548
Did the undead get you FicFic? Or still working on post?
>>
>>26953548
Search the ship for thing we could use as weapons or traps if we have to.
>>
I wonder what a bad end undead Emerald would look like?
>>
>>26954206
If these crazy faggots get they're way we'll find out.
>>
>>26953548
Does the ship have harpoons? We could use those on them. Heck let's take some of the row boat oars and turn them into makeshift pikes.
>>
>>26954222
Which ones?
>>
>>26954236
The ones trying to fight an ocean filled with undead.

But to be honest, Lich king Emerald would be kinda cool.
>>
>>26954275
>Lich king Emerald

Like Death Knight Arthas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNOMjn1BgPk
>>
it's been about an hour and 30 mins. Do you think QM went to bed?
>>
>>26954322
I think he got drunk.
>>
File: 613.png (161 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
613.png
161 KB, 640x600
>>26953551
>>26953566
>>26953597
>>26953599
>>26953851
>>26953874
>>26953908
>>26953925
>>26953969
>>26953995
>>26954024
>>26954033
>>26954036

(Last for the night.)

Emerald thinks about what the best way he could fight the undead could be. He unsheathes his Dagger of Subtlety and looks at it, swinging it around like there is a skeleton in front of him. He isn't sure how much good a dagger would do considering it sounds like they have to be smashed to pieces for the magic to wear out. Maybe he should find a hammer?

Emerald then puts his dagger back and thinks about some potions he could make... If he only had the components for them. He is sure he can't find most of them on the ship.

Emerald sighs, and his mind starts to wander. For some reason, it stops upon Bo, and Emerald wonders if Joyride would let him come along if the escaped the ship in the case of things going south. Emerald hops to his feet, and starts to walk around the ship, half of his thoughts on where good places to hide would be and the other half on trying to spot Bo.

After walking the ship a few times and not spotting the zebra, Emerald stops and asks one of the pirates if he's seen Bo.

"Think he went to go get something out of one of the storage rooms." The pirate replies, tapping his chin.

Emerald goes looking around, the closest storage area he can find, but just as he is about to turn the knob he hears Quicksilver's voice.

"Now now, I can see how much you are blushing, Bo... And that's not the only place where blood is rushing, is it?"

Emerald quickly peers through the keyhole and sees Bo on his back, with Quicksilver sitting just below his chest... And he's wearing a light blue sundress.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>tfw OP fapped and fell asleep
>>
>>26954346
I'm really tempted to just interrupt them.(Dressing up as sunshine was our idea first!)
>>
>>26954346
Night fic.

It looks like we're gonna get a show.
>>
>>26954346
lol wut a fag
>>
>>26954346

Lets go find a hammer and smash Qu-- ahem to use it to smash the undead.
>>
>>26954358
I'd see if we can join in.
>>
>>26954346
Do perception check to see if we are alone and watch to see what Bo does.
>>
>>26954346
>>26954383

Let's walk in there and talk to Bo like we don't notice anything. (Heh, that will make ol' Quicky a nervous wreck for sure.)
>>
>>26954404
It's probably locked, you'd have to be careless or super excited to forget to do that.
>>
>>26954346
Emerald check the time and see how many hours we still have.
>>
>>26954413
But, I don't think Bo we expecting to get laid.
It's probably open.
>>
>>26954413
Well Bo just went in there to get something. It might not be locked yet.
>>
>>26954346
Emerald check the door to see if it's locked.
>>
>>26954404
This. Oh man the look on their faces would be priceless!
>>
>>26954421
>>26954424
I suppose you guys do have a point.

>>26954439
It'd be funny, but i can't imagine they'd appreciate it.
>>
Okay guy's try to keep this bumped tonight and I might post something special tomorrow.

-Psker out!
>>
>>26954450
>but i can't imagine they'd appreciate it.

You are most defiantly right. But I'm feeling rather Jealous and selfish right now.
>>
>>26954358
>>26954450
>>26954467
I've been wanting Emmy to be the pitcher for a while I think this twink might just be that chance.

I say we play along and dom the new guy.
>>
>>26954453
Sounds great.

>>26954467
I want to join in if i'm being blatantly honest, but I don't wanna be annoying and intrude. I'm conflicted.

>>26954483
If we could swing it that way, that'd be pretty awesome, but I don't think that'd work for us.

I guess we'll see what happens.
>>
>>26954346

Emerald roll a will check to decide on the course of action. (Given that the door is not locked of course.)
>>
>>26954346
Hey, FicFic do you have a uncensored version of that idol Emerald was holding from last thread?
>>
You know the thought occur to me. We alwaysed assumed Bo was Bi or gay. but apparently when Quick Silver and him went off to the beds he apparently told the pony he was straight. Does this mean he's only gay for Emerald?
>>
>>26954600
Oh yo, I never thought about that. Damn.

It would appear that way.
>>
>>26954630

Then that might mean Quick Silver is trying to seduce him.
>>
>>26954346
Emerald do a perception check or int check. We know that Bo has sex with a male, us. But he apparently told Quick Silver that he was straight. Does that mean he's only interested in us? Also wonder if what Quick Silver is doing is what Bo truly wants.
>>
>>26954644
>>26954655
This does make me wonder if the biggest reason he's attracted to us cause we remind him of Sunshine? This certainly does raise some questions though.
>>
>>26954665
>>26954644
>>26954600
>>26954655

I wonder if we should interrupt then for Bo's sake.
>>
>>26954683
I say wait a moment and do a perception check, then go from there.
>>
>>26954683
We should walk in and put that slut in his place.
Between our legs.
>>
If we do walk in on them, I think we should refrain from acting like we know what's going on. I think in this case it might be a good idea for Emerald to feign ingnorance.

Unless Fic wills it, the chances are that QS isn't gonna be down with an improptu 3some.
>>
>>26954644
Then it's our prerogative to prevent this. (Bo will likely be grateful later. Even if he probably wont be right now.)
>>
>>26954783
To add more to that, since Fic said that underage stuff is just as taboo there as it is here, it might very well be a bad idea to let Quick know that we know, that he a hoe.

And that we got fucked by Bo, that too.
>>
>>26954804
We could just lie and say we're a wizard who can change shape.

Sunshine did it all the time so Bo could back us up.
>>
>>26954826
That'd be funny, but that bluff would fail if Bo didn't go along with it.
>>
>>26954783
>>26954804
>>26954600
>>26954630
>>26954346
>>26954826

Agreed. I do not want to see him get harmed or endangered by us.

However if Bo has tuned QS down by saying he's straight then that means he's not openly Bi or might even suggest that Bo is only interested in us. Aparently he has a thing for boy's in drag and QS is using that to seduce him.

I feel that as Bo's (Lover?) friend that we should interrupt this prior to being seduced he likely didn't want this.

I think we should knock on the door and say we are looking for a hammer. That will establish innocence on our part, help us find a weapon, and save Bo from QS seductions.
>>
>>26954844
>t this prior to being

as prior to being seduced
>>
>>26954844
Actually, if you ask me kids are more likely to just walk in rather than politely knock.

Strange thing is, I actually thought Bo was ok with the idea of banging QS i'm surprised at the turn of events. I guess he didn't realize he was being hit on.

But it probably would be wiser to knock first.
>>
>>26954346
>>26954600
>>26954844

What's happen to me. When we first started this voyage I was the one advocating that we keep our relationship with strictly professional. Something changed as when QS started hitting on him my reaction was "Not my husbando!"

Now that I figured out what it is QS is doing to Bo be my reaction is pretty much this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDqTwSO1DDc

What did you do to me FicFic?!
>>
>>26955232
You've become just as fond of him as the rest of us.
>>
Goodnight bump, hope to see you guys when i wake up.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (153 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
153 KB, 1024x1024
Hello Everyone, Psker here. Over the past couple of days I wrote two clopfics involving Emerald Jewel on Easter based on the fanart by the anon that does a great job in doing them.

Some of you have read this some have not in either case read and enjoy!

Here's the first story:

Emerald the lusty Bunny:

Emerald Jewel wakes up one morning to find a set of clothes by his bed. Running his hooves over the bunny ears he asks Joyride why the clothes, it’s not Fetish Friday after all.

"No lil’ perv it’s not. Today is a holiday." She answered with her all too familiar grin.

Emerald places the bunny ears on his head and ask which one it is.

"Why Easter of course and to celebrate you’ll be dressed as a little Bunny."

"A bunny?" he asks.

"Of course lil’ perv, it’s spring and what do little bunnies do best?"

Blushing, Emerald slips the rest of the clothes on. The fabric feeling very tight on his rear. He wonders where it is she even get’s clothes like this.

https://derpibooru.org/1120492

Joyride grins widely at the Colt. "Very nice lil’ perv. The clients are going to love a little bunny like you today." she gives Emerald a firm pat on the rear making him blush harder.

"Of course we are not done yet."

Before Emerald could even ask, an aura of magic gripped his penis and started to stroke it. Making him gasp and pant.

"That’s it my horny lil’ bunny…" She muttered softly as she started to pull the panties aside…
>>
>>26956971

https://derpibooru.org/1120500

With the panties pulled aside, Joyride stopped her magic making Emerald moan in response.

"Is my lil’ pervy bunny ready for his little puffy tail?" she said, blowing her hot breath onto his anus causing it to flex.

Giving another low moan Emerald nodded.

Joyride grinned even wider, and lifted up a box previously unseen.

https://derpibooru.org/1120505

Opening up the box. Joyride lifted a silicone plug that ended with a puffy tail.

Lubing it up she carried it over to his rear. Emerald watched with lustful anticipation.

She gave Emerald a wink and started to push it in.

https://derpibooru.org/1120510

Emerald gasped and moan as she continued pushing it in.

She added her magic to stimulate his penis and rear to help the colt accept the little puffy tail plug.

"We’re almost there lil’ perv…"

https://derpibooru.org/1120519

The tail plug popped into place in his anal ring. Emerald catches his breath and giggles softly.

Joyride smiled and playfully touched the fluffy tail now sticking out of his rear.

"Now my Easter day slut, it’s time to make your cute bunny tail bigger."

"B-Bigger? Ahhh!" Emerald gasped as the tail plug grew bigger both inside and out.

https://derpibooru.org/1120528

Emerald Jewel shuddered as the toy finally stopped expanding.

With a final burst of magic the tail is turned from black to a fluffy white.

"There, we’re allll done." She says licking her lips.

"So, is my randy little bunny ready for Easter?"

"yes…." He answers, lustfully.

"Good. The first client will be here soon, give your bushy tail a good wiggle for him when he comes in."

She turns and starts to leave but stops. "Oh, and perv. Happy Easter!"
>>
>>26954826
>>26954843
Even if the whole wizard lie doesn't work I'd kinda like to see if we could get QS to fall for it.
And the record seems to say that Emerald is pretty good at lying.

It could work but nothing bad would happen if it didn't. As long as we don't say were here to fuck them both...at first.
Even though I really want to.
>>
Stay and watch the show
>>
the second story:

Emerald’s Easter Gift:

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/3/31/1121253/large.jpeg

Emerald panted softly as Joyride watched and grinned.

"My my! lil’ perv, it’s still morning and you are already horny. What ever could it have been to put my little filly into such heat?" She said, with sly sarcasm.

"I… ah! I-I don’t know… I was eating breakfast a-and—"

"That’s right, perv you were having breakfast and became horny. Could it be that I gave you the Easter Day special?"

"W-what’s that?!"

Joyride grinned wider and her magic lit up. "Oh not much, just a couple of lust drafts and few potions that makes a pony sensitive to touch. Mix it with eggs and it’s rather tasty and you can’t tell the difference until it kicks in."

Emerald felt something grip the tight fitting panties making him catch his breath and look to see her magic pulling on it.

"So perv, I think it’s time to celebrate Easter ’the right way’!"

Emerald erupted into a series of soft moans as the fabric was pulled aside.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/1/1121508/large.jpeg

Emerald gasped as his body prickled at the sensation of his panties being pulled aside.

"Heh, if you thought that was something. Just wait. What I’m going to do next will make you droool." Joyride leaned forward and gave Emerald a gentle nip on the ear. Emerald moaned loudly as it felt like a thousand needles of ice pricked his ear followed by a wave of fire that spread all over the pinna. Joyride gave a light chuckle as it flicked rapidly in response.

It took several moments for Emerald’s clouded mind to take notice Joyride’s absence and looking back he saw her returning back with a box marked "For lil’ perv. Don’t open till Easter."

"Ruby, tried to get a peak inside the other day before I shooed her away. Heh, that filly has a feisty streak in her…" she sat beside the shuddering colt and set the box before both of them.
>>
>>26958741
Carefully she opened the box and pulled out a bushy bunny tail connected to a round knob. Emerald’s eyes went wide and shivered as he recognized what it was.

It was a butt plug that ended with a bunny’s tail.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/1/1121503/large.jpeg

Emerald gasped as he saw the bunny tailed butt plug lifted out of the box.

"Like it lil’ perv?" she grinned widely watching the beads of sweat forming on lust crazed colt. "It goes well with the rest of your Easter clothes. Now you can be a little slutty bunny for Easter!"

She lubed it up and hovered it over to his rear. She teased his hole of few times with the tip and causing him shake violently. "I bet it feels a like a little orgy back there, doesn’t it? I have to say I’m a bit envious."

She pulled the plug away. "Let’s see how loose you are!!"

With a firm shove she pushed the whole thing in.

"Gwuuuhhhaaa!"

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/1/1121536/large.jpeg

Emerald writhed and moaned as the fluffy tipped toy was shoved inside him.

"Hmmm, not as loose as it seems. I guess I should send more stallions your way lil’ perv. Bo will be back in port next week, perhaps I can arrange a little get together some time." She raised an eyebrow and gave Emerald a Cheshire grin.

Emerald only moaned in response.

"There, now with that settled. Let’s take care of this little problem." she gripped the butt plug and started to give it a twist to make it go further inside him. With every turn of the knob came another soft gasp or moan from Emerald’s drooling mouth.

"How’s the Easter Day special lil’ perv? You like it? Can you feel the prickling of the skin, how every touch makes you pant and moan for more? Sunshine Sea liked it and I can already tell that you love it more than she did." She whispered, with every word giving another twist.
>>
>>26958816
"And to think you were planning on sneaking out to see Hope this morning." she chuckled and gave his rear a firm swat. "You naughty little Colt, you didn’t think I wouldn’t figure it out? Why if you did, you would’ve missed out on my Easter Day gift."

With one final twist the toy’s wide girth slipped past the tight puckered ring and went in with a firm pop.

"Nnng!"

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/1/1121549/large.jpeg

Emerald shook and shuddered about. Pre dribbling underneath him.

Joyride snickered as Emerald’s lust fueled wiggling caused the little bunny tail to swish back and forth.

"Now, hold still lil’ perv I want to get a good look at it." With the assist of her magic she steady the colt long enough to critically examine the butt plug embedded inside him. "You know, it’s a bit smaller on your butt than I thought. How about we make it bigger." With a burst of magic the toy started to grow in size.

"Ooooohhhh~!" Emerald’s eyes rolled back for a moment.

https://derpicdn.net/img/2016/4/1/1121569/large.jpeg

When the tail tipped plug stopped growing. Joyride gave it another careful examine.

"You know lil’ perv, I think a white tail will look better on you." With another burst of magic she turned the tail from black to white.

"There all done." Joyride gave a light clap and smiled gleefuly at the sex driven foal. He was as horny as the bunnies he resembled.

Emerald panted and gasped, the ’Easter Special’ running hotly through his system and the butt plug in his makes him feel on the verge of a rutting frenzy.

"Uh… ah… i-is this the E-easter guh… g-gift?"

"Let me tell you a story lil’ perv..."
>>
>>26958889

"When I was a filly my family gave each other gifts on Easter, of course Easter was called something else back then, I’ve kept the tradition alive with my partners over the years. I would give them a surprise gift and they would in turn give me one as well. Some were rather… sexy and others were simply nice. So lil’ perv I decided to give you your first Easter Day gift from your mistress."’

"I hope you like it."

Emerald shivered and panted as she gave him a light pat. "Well, my little randy rabbit, you look like you are about to pounce and rut the first that comes through here. Well no worries lil’ perv. The gift will be here soon…"

Emerald grunted softly with a glassy look in his eyes and nodded.

Joyride grinned and left the room.

———-

"Hello Joyride, how’s Emerald doing?"

Joyride smiled as she cleaned off the remains of breakfast. "Oh he’s doing quite well. In fact when I told him at breakfast that you were coming he was so excited that he could barely control himself."

Hope Blossoms blushed and giggled softly. "Well it has been awhile since I’ve seen. I thought coming here would be a nice surprise for him."

"I thought so too…" Joyride’s grin grew a little wider knowing what awaited her.

"So, uh… where’s he at?"

"Oh he’s in his room, he wanted to surprise you"

"Oh. That’s very sweet of him. I think I’ll go see him now."

"Be my guest."

As Hope Blossoms walked down the hall to Emerald’s room. Joyride listen carefully, grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my! Emerald! oooh! Ah~!"

Joyride put the dishes in the sink. With as much of her concoction that’s running through Emerald, he’ll be a sexual powerhouse for the rest of the holiday. And knowing Hope, she’ll enjoy every minute of it. Yes quite the Easter gift indeed.

"Happy Easter, Emerald Jewel."

Fin~!
>>
>>26954346

Emerald use your INT to piece together the clues we have.

Quick Silver was hitting on Bo at the party and left to tour the ship. Then days later Quick Silver mention that a pirate claimed to be straight but he suspected that was not and got a dress from Joyride. Now we see him in said dress suducing Bo. That means Bo was not pursing a relationship with Quick Silver as he told him he was straight, therefore they did not have sex during the tour. Could this mean that we are the only male he's interested in? Think hard on all this.

Emerald, do a perception check on the two. If Bo has told him he was straight (therefor likely not interested in him) and now Quick Silver is trying to seduce him, should we not intervene before this get's too far?
>>
>>26959178
What do we do, we were told that Bo was getting something from storage, we could just call aloud and ask if he needs help finding what he is looking for.

Dang it, if we had heard Bo say no this would be so much easier.
>>
>>26954346

Try the door knob. is it locked?
>>
>>26959271
>Now now, I can see how much you are blushing, Bo... And that's not the only place where blood is rushing, is it?

Chances are he did and we missed it by a few seconds. At least that's what QS's line seams to infer.
>>
>>26954346
>
I say we give them their privacy. Nothing more awkward than having to stay on a ship with two people you caught having sex.

Maybe we should leave and go ask Joyride if she knows of any ingredients for those potions on the ship, or something.
>>
>>26957190
It'd be amusing, but it'd be kinda hard to prove we are a "wizard" if he,(and he probably would) called us out on the bluff.

>>26958915
Good stuff dude, gonna write anymore anytime soon?
>>
>>26959894
But we are a wizard, we know magic.
We're just in training.

If we show off a few spell he'll believe it.
>>
>>26959967
Maybe... And he could, and probably would ask us to turn back to "normal" then.
>>
>>26960006
By that point, we should be bullying him into submission and telling him to get on his knees.
>>
>>26959967
>>26960006
>>26960079
>>26954346

As fun as it sound's I think that wont be necessary. All we have to do is barge in there looking for a hammer. No need to bluff as he'll stop as soon as we make our prescience known.
>>
>>26960079
Anon, I don't think that's gonna work you goofball. As funny as the thought is.

>>26960120
It was strangely foolish of him to not lock the door, maybe he was gonna do it after he thoroughly seduced Bo.
>>
>>26960120
Who cares, its a fun and creative solution. It doesn't need to be necessary.

>>26960173
If we can bluff a dragon I think we can trick this huge tool. Besides it doesn't matter if it works or not because just coming into the room gets the job done in general. So why not try.
>>
>>26954346
open the door and go in Emerald.
>>
>>26960236
I mean, it does sound kinda funny, but like it said, it'd feel foolish to get caught bluffing. I guess that doesn't mean we can't try it...

As for the dragon we had a good hand for bluffing, so to speak. We gave him something upfront,(our necklace) and promised him more.

Now if we would of managed to do so without giving him anything upfront,(barring the fact that our necklace teleported back to us). That would of been even more impressive.

I'm not too concerned about what we try, though one hangup I do have with trying is I don't wanna look like a liar infront of Bo.
>>
Do you guys think we'll ever be able to earn Emerald's cutie mark? I wonder if Fic has one planned for him.
>>
>>26960432
Probably when we go far enough for Emerald to decide what he wants, he doesn't really have any talents besides maybe his silver tongue
>>
>>26960495
I'd say that he might have a shot with alchemy, or even magic, he seems somewhat adept at both of those.
>>
>>26960432
Thinking about Emmy all grown up gives me tingly happy feelings. It's strange to say the least. I wonder how much hotter he's gonna be then.
>>
File: 1452842341837.png (147 KB, 631x675) Image search: [Google]
1452842341837.png
147 KB, 631x675
>>26960562
older Emmy...
>>
>>26960562
>Thinking about Emmy all grown up gives me tingly happy feelings. It's strange to say the least. I wonder how much hotter he's gonna be then

Someone should draw that. Perhaps giving a seductive look.
>>
>>26959894
>Good stuff dude, gonna write anymore anytime soon?

Maybe. If I feel inspired. Clop is not something I'm used to writing. (I usually write grimdark stuff.) I have written a few other Colt Quest things for some of the Images I posted on DB. Not much though.

I'm glad you liked it!
>>
>>26960641
>>26960664
It'd be awesome to see, but it's hard to make characters look "older" but damn if i don't wanna try now.

>>26960701
Well I would say it was good for not doing it often enough. But if you want to do sfw stuff that'd be ok with me too personally.
>>
>>26960562
Adult Emmy should be Dick Grayson hot, less fuccboy but still enough to be corrupted into one
>>
File: 1448081444792[1].png (109 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1448081444792[1].png
109 KB, 640x600
>>26960866
Hmm, so like his shorter hairstyle that he had before the wore the "sapphire" disguise?
>>
File: Twilight_sweating_S2E20.png (265 KB, 993x561) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_sweating_S2E20.png
265 KB, 993x561
>>26958915
I suppose with the whole Easter thing being themed around rabbits, excessive lewdness really isn't that far of the mark when you consider the phrase "fucking like rabbits." Plus, you know, Spring and all
>>
>>26960562
He'll grow up to be a muscled, chiseled, manly hunk of a stallion, like Snips in the Slice of Life tumblr. So he'd lose all his cutesy trappiness, much to Ficfic's and every other trapfag's dismay :^)
>>
>>26960967
That's good right?

>>26960985
You shut your whore mouth. I like hunky stallions, but that's not why I like Emerald.
>>
>>26960562
I was imagining that adult Emerald would look a bit less effeminate but have an air of lusty seductiveness about him.
>>
>>26961068
That doesn't sound bad, but I like to think that he's still gonna be fairly effeminate in looks. Cause that's how I like it.
>>
>>26960925
Maybe, i like to imagine that he eventually grew up and had to start dressing himself like a boy again but is still into erotic roleplay, sometimes getting into fucked up orgies with both mares and stallions
>>
>>26960562
Emerald would probably be quite the power bottom when he get's older.
>>
b
>>
>>26961104
I like this thought alright. But he's always gonna be somewhat girly to me.

>>26961144
I like to imagine he likes to switch, depending on who it is.
>>
>>26960562

You know what would be really cool. If someone like Breaburned drew an older teen/adult Emerald Jewel.
>>
>>26961260
Does he even do pone stuff anymore?
>>
>>26961260
That would be pretty cool, but I can't see it happening.

>>26961272
He's still working on that comic with spike and shining armor, i'm assuming he's got his plate full with balancing things in his life.
>>
>>26954346
I don't like this. Emerald try the knob and if it's locked knock on the door. If they ask say that we were looking for a hammer. (Or that one of the pirates wanted to challenge Quick Silver to a round of gambling.)
>>
>>26962206
The gesture is appreciated, but you probably could of waited till it was at page 9 at the least.
>>
File: olderemmy.png (1 MB, 2319x1745) Image search: [Google]
olderemmy.png
1 MB, 2319x1745
Alright, tried my hand at making an older Emerald, wasn't too sure what to make the CM, so I didn't make one.
>>
File: olderemmysh.png (911 KB, 2126x1749) Image search: [Google]
olderemmysh.png
911 KB, 2126x1749
>>26962974
There's a bit of junk visible, should I put it behind a link?

Here's another version too.
>>
>>26962974
>>26963009
It feels like he's mising something, can't really putmy finger on it
>>
>>26963103
Other than a CM that I was too lazy to think of? I'm not sure.
>>
File: 1452053843521[1].png (329 KB, 1216x937) Image search: [Google]
1452053843521[1].png
329 KB, 1216x937
Bumpa.
>>
>>26963457
I don't know, it fells like he could look older
>>
>>26965015
So I failed to make him look like an adult? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>26965096
Not really, he does look old but i feel like we can take this further
>>
>>26965122
Well i'm not gonna make him old man, or middle age if that's what your implying. I was going for adult Emerald.

My apologies if that comes off as blunt.
>>
>>26965172
Hey it's allright, not gonna cause a hissy fit for that
>>
>>26954346
lets burst in and save Bo!
>>
>>26962974
>>26963009

Looks good. Emerald in his late teens or early 20s.
>>
>>26962974
>>26963009

I didn't really notice anything so I doubt the mods will either.
>>
>>26963009
I like shorter haired emerald. Trappy but not too trappy.
>>
>>26965256
Pretty much what I was shooting for.

>>26965269
It's a lil bit of pony anatomy,(a sheath) wasn't sure if that'd get me in treble with the mods. I'd really hate to not be able to post for a while.

>>26965283
I thought it was a nice medium. Even though i'm a sucker for long hair, the shorter hair does give the "trappiness" a nice medium if you ask me.
>>
>>26963009
>>26962974

I think the shorter mane version looks a little better. The huge mane on the other makes it seam a bit top heavy.
>>
>>26965370
>It's a lil bit of pony anatomy,(a sheath) wasn't sure if that'd get me in treble with the mods. I'd really hate to not be able to post for a while.

I understand how you feel. But I think you are safe this time. However if you do get banned and want to post some art, just get in touch with me at Derpibooru. I'll post it for ya.
>>
>>26965388
I guess in that case I like top heavy,heh.

>>26965435
Thanks for the offer. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. I like to post for the story prompts too.

I'd probably just end up posting it to derpi, or waiting till i could come back. And if you saw it on derpi, you are absolutely free to post it here.
>>
>>26963009
Good work.
>>
>>26965551
Danke anon.
>>
File: Tegusa.png (120 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Tegusa.png
120 KB, 640x600
This is what I sort of imagined an adult Emerald might look like.

At least one version of a future Emerald.
>>
>>26965943
Pretty rad familia, and don't think I don't see those leggings.
>>
>>26965943

Warrior Emerald. Awesome!
>>
>>26965943
What does Tegusa mean?
>>
>>26965943
>With convenient enough outfit to hide the cutie mark
>>
>>26965943
Nice, looks kinda mature and kinda adventurous
With a sprinkle of fuckboi
>>
>>26965943
>Future Emerald.

You have piqued my interest,I mean you already had it, but not it's back in full force. Tegusa, what does it mean??

Apparently we had fairly different ideas for an older Emerald.
>>
>>26965943
>At least one version of a future Emerald.

Why do I have a feeling that there's one where adult Emerald is hooker.
>>
>>26966002
Hooker?

Emerald does it for free.
>>
>>26965943

This Emerald looks awesome. No he looks like one who's ready to reclaim his family name and remove his evil step-parents.
>>
>>26966002
Looks more like a pirate to me.
>>
>>26966034

So a Harem slave then?
>>
>>26966002
>>26966034
I told the little colt that he could fuck 3 zebras, and he did it! the absolute slut!
>>
>>26965943
A bit to masculine.
>>
>>26966002
Silly anon as if he's not still a hooker as an adult.
Good one.

>>26965943
Could be a bit girlier but I like it. He kinda looks like Meryl from MGS. No spell book?
Drat, I can't see what his cutie mark is.
>>
>>26965951
>>26965984

I ain't going to spoil the cutie mark bruh.

>>26965966
>>26965988

Thanks.

>>26965990

>Tegusa, what does it mean?

Nothing, just typed something random.

>>26966002

Had you guys gone one way, it could have been a real possibility. I can draw another possible one of many I might add future Emeralds if you don't mind waiting for it instead of a story update.
>>
>>26966082
I would rather save alternative future emeralds for the end of the story
>>
>>26966082
>I can draw another possible one of many I might add future Emeralds if you don't mind waiting for it instead of a story update.

Sure I can wait for another future Emerald.
>>
>>26966082
Oh so you already have that planned? I can't wait to see what it is, I feel like there is quite a few things it could be.

You're just trying to throw me off to your true game aren't you fic?

Why what way would we have to go to end up with that Emerald? You're just making me more and more curious now.

I would love to see more future Emeralds, but at the same time I want updates...
>>
>>26966082
>Had you guys gone one way, it could have been a real possibility.

I'm really curious as to what that was. Also I'm not to sure we can fully rule out Hooker Emerald as his future just yet.

Anyway I'm game for one more future Emerald but then we should probably get back to story.
>>
>>26966082
I want to be an adventure and a hooker.
Is that an option?

The also sword is a little confusing seeing how we don't even use melee.
>>
>>26965943
>At least one version of a future Emerald.

I bet there's one where he's a mage. isn't there.
>>
>>26966211
>adventure and a hooker.

So probably like one of Joyride's older partners.
>>
>>26965943
>Still wearing the necklace
I thought he would get rid of it at some point
>>
>>26966070
don't worry, he is still the same fuccboy deep inside
>>
File: Marth_Fates_Portrait.png (240 KB, 490x479) Image search: [Google]
Marth_Fates_Portrait.png
240 KB, 490x479
>>26965943
QM can you try drawing him dressed as a prince? This whole quest keeps giving me Fire Emblem vibes
>>
>>26966227
Sunshine was a badass hooker and apparently a hero too.
>>
>>26966259
He would make a pretty prince.
>>
>>26966245
Well in this timeline he didn't part with it. It's likely due to the fact that it's the only thing of his real mother's.
>>
>>26966245
Considering it's a keepsake from his mother, I doubt he'd wanna part with it unless he had a really good reason to.
>>
File: Firaxis.png (110 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
Firaxis.png
110 KB, 640x600
Guess what happens in this future.
>>
>>26966433
Oh my god, I think i just popped a boner. No offense Fic, but this version of Emerald is way hotter.
>>
>>26966433
Either emerald goes nuclear or spent WAY too much time with joy
>>
>>26966433
Joyride Jr.
>>
>>26966259
I don't suppose you'd have a ref where you could see more of him? I'd like to give it a try if you want.
>>
>>26966433
I kinda like this future actually.
And our spell book looks awesome!

I think we might be somewhere in the middle of those two futures,in my opinion.
>>
>>26966433

I can imagine that this future ends with this Emerald coming across another runaway colt and taken him in.
>>
>>26966483
Wouldn't that be something?

Damnit Fic, now i'm even more worried about our choices. It's like when you play a game and try to get a certain character unlocked by taking a certain path in the story.
>>
>>26966433
Emerald the Betrayer end
>>
>>26966591
Why would you say that?
>>
>>26966433
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>26966474
That's Marth from the Fire Emblem series, also thanks
>>
>>26966606
he's wearing Joy's mantle
>>
File: 2FahP2r.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2FahP2r.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>26965943
>>26966433
We need someone to keep track of our karma, we need to get that best ending with hope as our wife
>>
>>26966627
Don't forget the big shit eating grin
>>
>>26966627
Well he did say he wants a mantle too, that doesn't mean it's hers. If that tickles you that's fine, I just don't like to think about something so bleak.

>>26966607
We must ask Joy if we can fuse with her sometime, I fucking wanna see her reaction.

>>26966639
How do you keep track of something so intangible?
>>
>>26966433
If this is the Emerald we get from hanging out with Joy too much, i'm all for it. The only thing is though, I like the thought of him being more reserved but still pervy as fuck. Whereas Joy hardly uses tact.
>>
>>26966639
I'd rather have the joyride ending. We could marry everyone then.

>>26966664
>Whereas Joy hardly uses tact.
I'd think Emmy would be a classy slut like Rarity.
>>
>>26966433
As a side effect from hanging out too much with joyride she becomes a lot less slutty
>>
>>26966433
>>26966483

Colt Quest Ending: Joyride's new heir.

After months of consideration Emerald finally decided to take Joyride's advice and embrace his sluttier side. Joyride was more than happy to help.

In the years that followed Emerald became a master of magic and knowledge Becoming a powerful partner at Joyride's side. His most useful tool being his own body.

He eventually gave up on seeking vengence on his step-parent and cast aside his Jewel name. That was for a weak scared colt, someone who was too prudish or stubborn at times.

His step-parents would be dealt with by others in time and the Jewel name was left into the pages of history as their lands were absorbed by those more powerful.

Hope and Emerald eventually grew apart as she didn't like the changes she saw in the colt. Whatever happen to the innocent child she once knew? She eventually got married to a stallion selected by her father.

The time eventully came for Joyride to go on and told him her secrets. Which he not only accepted but embraced as his own. Reuniting with Ruby she became his first partner and would trevel together for many years to come...

A thousand years later and many partners later Emerald encountered a foal by his house having ran away from his parents. With a sly grin, he took him in to his home.
>>
>>26966695
That's not to say that Hope couldn't be in that ending too, she's just have to not mind us being a slut.

I can live with the Rarity comparison.

>>26966703
He becomes a sexual energy succubus.
>>
>>26966722
I want to find a spell that lets us eat cum for energy now.
>>
File: 614.png (119 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
614.png
119 KB, 640x600
>>26954358
>>26954362
>>26954372
>>26954374
>>26954391
>>26954404
>>26954421
>>26954436
>>26954508
>>26954560
>>26954655
>>26954844
>>26955232
>>26959178
>>26959306
>>26959349
>>26960120
>>26960308
>>26961692
>>26965215

Emerald jiggles the doorknob loudly and asks if Bo is in there.

Emerald then opens the door to see an embarrassed looking Bo and a rather ruffled looking Quicksilver.

He is still wearing the dress.

Emerald asks what was going on, as if he didn't actually know.

"Uh... Err..." The zebra starts with a stammer, "Quicksilver was just um... Modeling one of the uh, dresses we got from the other ship for me! He's so silly, isn't he?"

Bo pats Quicksilver on the back, and he gives a rather humorless laugh.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>26966713
I honestly thought this was Fic at first. Either way I like most things out of that idea, some I don't.

But it was an entertaining thought none the less. It's a fairly well thought out idea too.

>>26966736
I wonder if Joy would know of such a thing.
>>
>>26966509
>>26966639

Also...

It might be a good idea to do just that yourself, you guys~! <3
>>
>>26966752
She probably invented that type of spell
>>
>>26966748
Give 'em a bright, eyes-closed kinda innocent kid smile and tell Quicksilver that he's silly. Like we're some dumb kid that doesn't know what's actually going on.

Then ask if we could talk to Bo for a moment in private
>>
>>26966748

"But I thought that was one of Joyride's dresses?"
>>
>>26966748
Tell Bo the captain wanted to see him.

And then when we get out give him a knowing smile. And then ask him if everything was ok.

>>26966754
Do what ourselves? Try to get the best ending?

>>26966764
I would think that'd be strictly a succubus thing, but it would be amusing to ask Joy about.
>>
>>26966748
Tell him that's funny too. Though ask if we can help model as well.
>>
>>26966748
Compliment Quicksilver.
>>
>>26966748
>>26966773
I'm ok with this as long as we give QS the toothy grin as we leave the room.

I want to see the look on his face.
QS looks pretty shit in that dress.
>>
>>26966748
Tell them that we are looking for a hammer we could use on the undead and then ask Bo if he could help us find a big one that we could use.

Once we are then out of Quick Silver's sight ask if everything is okay?
>>
Guys the only way we can stay with Bo is if we let the rest of the crew die, including his father, and save him. We need to let him find somebody else. We can still be friends with benefits.
>>
>>26966822
No need to be rude, can't blame the guy for wanting Bo. And it might of been slightly underhanded, but it's not like he date raped him or anything.

I don't think QS is bad, just maybe a bit thirsty.
>>
>>26966713
Do a good ending now
>>
>>26966846
I don't want to do it to be rude.
Just be sly and knowing.

And I really want to see Emmy use the grin on someone.
>>
>>26966748
tell them that we only need Bo for just a few moments and then they can go back to dress up.

Once far enough away, Tell Bo that we need to find a big hammer and make it clear that we know Quick Silver is seducing him. Ask him if he's okay with that? if he says he is then we'll agree to let them be.
>>
>>26966849
I wouldn't exactly call the one he just made a bad end, more a neutral one
>>
>>26966883
I would definitely say neutral too, but depending on how you look at it, it could even be bad.
>>
>>26966748
Tell Bo if he wants to bang the new guy he should work in a way to get us involved next time.

Leaving us out is not cool. The guy is total slut he can take two stallions at once.
>>
>>26966883

That was my intent for it to be neutral. I wouldn't expect everything to benefit from Emerald embracing Joyride's way of life.

If it's any consolation Ruby and Emerald do become lovers during their adventures together.
>>
>>26966822
this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.