[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The show will end this is inevitable and a majority of the fandom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
The show will end
this is inevitable
and a majority of the fandom will probably die
However
There is a chance there could be a second generation of horsefuckers. They will not be like the first. What would they be like? How long will this fandom last? How long will the board last? Or the site? Do you think the fandom will have an impact on history?
Or will it be a one time phenomenon?
>>
>>26942212
Will it be a one te thing unlikely will the second be like the first probably with a few differences and how long will this bored last I fear not much longer many have fled this mass purge of mlp threads on mlp
>>
File: image.png (266 KB, 829x964) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 829x964
>>26942212

Death isn't bad, OP. It would be horrible if FIM was forced to keep going forever and ever, never allowed to end.
>>
>>26942212
That skelicorn is so cute, I could just fuck it.
>>
>>26943896
THAT IS NOT ITS INTENDED PURPOSE SIR.
>>
>>26942212
The FiM phenomenon is a truly one-in-a-million event. It happened because a ton of factors (already rare on their own right) happened BIG and at the same time.

It's EXTREMELY unlikely something like this will repeat. Ever.

When almost 6 years later, you still see around the phrase "Gee, this is the next MLP, right?", you know you got something that will go down in history.
>>
>>26942212
G5 is the only outcome, however, the result may vary
>G5 is out in a few months, recruiting staff where G4 staff came from
>G5 is out in a few years, hiring a totally different staff and not really giving a shit (like the good old times)
>1st outcome, but the executives want to change from scratch the everything (designs, the world, etc).
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 971x649) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 971x649
>>26944289

>G5

Can't wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 519x707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 519x707
>>26946459

What in the fucking fuck? Who the fuck is Darla Foster? I've NEVER posted as anything but anonymous. Did someone hack my phone?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 587x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 587x546
>>26946486

...fuck you Mook.
>>
>>26944261
how will we be remembered?
>>
>>26946459
>>26946486
>>26946518
>>26946525

These names.
>>
>>26942212
>and a majority of the fandom will probably die
I'm pretty sure every one of use will die. Eventually. You're not living forever, Anon, accept it already.
>>
>>26946642
that's kind of the reason I chose death as the OP picture
>>
>>26946642
>You're not living forever, Anon
how do you know?
>>
File: Voldy.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Voldy.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1280
>>26943812
There is nothing worse than death.
>>
>>26944261
This is what faggots believe.
FiM is just among few of the huge fanbases.
>>
>>26947572
yeah, but those danbases have existed for well over a decade. I guess it the unique stupid charm that gives the new fanbases (mlp, Steven universe, etc.) the appearal. as thus new generation of cartoons more that more are reaching that level since the style of cartoons have shifted away from the gag-centric motif from the 2000s. mlp was, I guess, one of the first to focus mainly on likable character building, co-oping with a fast-growing internet was that main contributors to the shows initial boom
>>
File: thumb.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>26942212
Gen 5 soon, brothers!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.