[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great news! In a twisted turn of fortune you have won the Hasbro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Great news! In a twisted turn of fortune you have won the Hasbro Autism Sweepstakes! As a prize Hasbro has decided to give you exclusive access to all of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic voice cast, including the singing voice actors. You can use them however you please for one week. How do you use them, /mlp/?
>>
>>26938174
Fuck Tara while she does the Twilight voice, while the others stay in character frantically trying to find a solution to "The hairless ape that's been raping everypony"
>>
File: 1447668995502.gif (915 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1447668995502.gif
915 KB, 500x319
>>26938218
Top Kek
>>
Have them voice act a script written by us.
and then some (at least a few hours of) personalized sexy voice acting from each.
>>
>>26938174
>>26938288
this

Come on here, explain that you won with proof, and do the typical "write a script one word at a time" thing.
>>
I will finally get my lewd dash vocaroos
>>
Probably record audio for as many silly scripts as I can in that one week. Little shop of Horrors, Cool Runnings, Plan 9 from outer Space, War of the Worlds, 2012 Space Odyssey. Only 2 or 3 takes at most to get through as much as possible. Possibly have Weird Al work on a pony single in the midterm.
>>
>>26938174
Write out a completely ridiculous, retarded, impossible dumb script and have them read it.

Wait for haitus to hit again, then troll the fuck out of /mlp/ by leaking 'recording sessions' for the next season.
>>
>>26939122
Yes, This.
>>
Have them dub the Pony.mov videos
>>
Entire season where all the characters on screen would turn towards the camera at the end. The bgm would stop abruptly and one of the characters would say "or is it?". Silent credits.

"See you next week."
>>
Buy Ben Affleck's new batman script and make it pony
>>
File: DKek.png (80 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
DKek.png
80 KB, 228x228
>>26938218
>>
>>26938174
Have them read my fanfics, and some of my fave obscure fanfics. 168 hours of nonstop reading, in shifts. Once the week is over, coordinate with some of the fandom's best animators and sound folks and produce episodes.

To include the cut scenes we're privy to: the nightmare night dress scene, the Celly/Twily scene Larson mentioned from Amending Fences (see pic), etc.

The best part would be extra dialogue for during the s3 finale, explaining my headcanon on what the spell actually does.
>>
>>26938174
Play some board games with Kelly Sheridan. Get some piano lessons from Andrea and shot the shit with Tabitha.
>>
>>26938174
Have Andrea do her most soothing Fluttershy voice while making out with the CMC VAs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.