[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Canterlot High 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: full.png (477 KB, 843x1064) Image search: [Google]
full.png
477 KB, 843x1064
Previously >>26798178

>Your mind draws a blank you still can't think of anything, only the word 'water' is fishing around in your heard for something
>Without thinking your mouth moves on its own for you
"...I had a scary dream and thought I wet myself so I was checking..."
>Applejacks face reads one of surprise and disbelief
>If you could slap yourself in the face without this moment becoming any more weirder you would
> Realising you just said something completely made up on the spot so embarrassing you shamefully and meekly pull you jogging bottoms all the way up to your waist
"...I didn't though...thankfully."
>AJ's once down beating eye look like more like softer now as she tries to hide a concerned yet rueful smirk with her hand
> "Do you...wanna talk about it?"
>You pause for a moment still thinking on how embarrassing it would be if any of the other girls heard you before stammering out an answer
"N-no it was... too scary."
>"Must have been if it almost made you pee yourself"
"Yeah.."
>You respond almost spaced out
>Placing a hand against the side of your face you drag it down and flick it at the end of your chin, as if trying to rub away the shame
>Applejack puts her hands against either of your shoulders in an act to comfort you
>"Hey, it's alright now, It was just a dream. C'mon let's talk a bit while I get a drink."
>She gives you a little squeeze with her hands before heading for the kitchen
>"Maybe no water for you though. Y'know, just in case"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Guy's pastebin: http://pastebin.com/WMC8N5ue

Write it Right's pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Write_it_Right
>>
>>26919733
kek, bump didn't do nuffin
>>
yay it's back
>>
>>26919724
i like her underwear
>>
We will live.
>>
>>26923295
Hot
>>
File: 1453771594574.png (74 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
1453771594574.png
74 KB, 2400x1500
>>26923295
tiddies
>>
>>26919724
Wait so is there gonna be more after
>maybe no water for you though y'know just in case.
Or no bc i like this and i hope thats not the end
>>
>>26919724
I honestly cannot believe that this survived.
>>
>>26921404
We all here do anon, we all here do

unf
>>
>>26923661
This guy mentioned previously that he would deliver more soon. Or probably friday or so.
>>
File: You_just_gotta_believe.gif (1 MB, 320x183) Image search: [Google]
You_just_gotta_believe.gif
1 MB, 320x183
>>26923702
You gotta believe, anon

you just gotta believe!
>>
File: medium (5).jpg (96 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (5).jpg
96 KB, 338x600
>>
This thread is looking pretty fucking dead m8s.
>>
>>26927090
We got content makers. Just wait...
>>
That is so awesome
>>
Yay, this is perfect
>>
>>26927840
ok i've been jumping between threads saying this but there were some writefags who got banned when the thread were being pruned.
>>
>>26929658
I don't think this thread was pruned though. It was just washed out during the weekend flux.
>>
>>26924474
Ty anon
>>
>>26924500
Okay, I believe
>>
bumpity bump
>>
>>26929921
I hope so. That day when the mods were taking p\over was crazy
>>
WHOAH
>>
>>26935698
I eat ass
>>
baoump
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.